LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Tough Decision

Hey everyone, so i recently bought a visa prepaid $50 gift card. i went to xpmedical.com and bought medium x pluses.. in the end it was $25.06. So now i only have $24.96 cents. What i didn't no however was that drugstore.com is having a sale on the inconsistent products. which meant that i could have gotten cheaper x pluses there and then get new ones when im done with the 14 i have, but this sale ends march 3rd or something.. SO i have a couple of options here

A. try and take the $24.94 off the card( if i can i don't know if you can)

B. buy the x pluses on drugstore.com and have a total of 28 diapers... but the problem with this is that if my parents go in there and see them im screwed.. like if they see a small amount ill just say im starting to wet the bed again but if they see 28 theyll get suspicous.

(A) Save it and use to buy something else online (ebay, Amazon, etc..)

(B) Buy the diapers, and if someone finds them stick with the bedwetting and say you got a 2for1 deal on them so you stocked up.

shit.. ok so i purchased the x pluses but like on drugstore.com it doesn't say like successfully purchased.. so like i did it 4 times or so.. but its good its a prepaid card cause it would have taken the money off the first request and then reject the others since i dont have the money right?