LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Prevail?

I seem to be among the minority, but I like Prvail. Their Prevail PM night time diaper is actually a pretty good diaper, even though they are cloth backed and have velcro tabs. I have not had one of the tapes break off the back on me yet. I have been pretty impressed with their capacity. I can usually wet three times with out a stuffer before they will leak.

Usually you will have to get the better Prevail at a medical supply store as they are not avaliable off the shelf. The mediums are blue color and the large are green.

Prevail also makes Nu-Fit and Per-Fit as well as some other brands. These are usally basic diapers and can not be counted on to hold more than one wetting. They are all cloth backed now, but sometimes old stock can be found that are still plastic backed. They can also be found at thrift stores much of the time.

One Prevail product that I do not like is the Fit-to-a-T brief. I could never get them to fit right and they leaked because the fit was so off.

My favorite Prevail Product is their discontinued overnight brief, the predesessor to the Prevail PM brief. If you can still find them I would recomend buying all that you can. They held great and the tapes stuck on well. They were all white although they had a wetness indicator. I still have several bags left and ocasinally will indulge in them.

Overall I really like the Prevail PM, and in general I like most of the Prevail products. If you can find them I would recomend at least trying them.

Thanks for the responses. In looking for an alternative Canadian supplier, I found this company that only sells Attend and Prevail (http://www.ontarioincontinencesupplies.com ). Not a fan of Attends but I knew nothing of Prevail. I think I'll stick with my Abenas!!

I too am a Prevail fan.

Their low end (perfit, Nufit, IB, IBF) are not that great but I really find a great value in the Breezers product.

Breezers are one step down from the PM (also cloth backed/velcro which can be reapplied over and over and still stick well).

Usually the Breezers are priced considerably cheaper than the PM. You may want to try both.

Breezers do have the problem of tabs coming off. A couple of staples in them (prongs facing outward) keep them from coming off.

I am a fan of the Prevail PM...found on a trip when I needed to restock. They fit quite well and are pretty reliable for 2, maybe 2.5 wettings. Three wettings and you may get some smiles in the back and the velcro loosens a bit leading to sagging(noticeable in loose pants imho). The Breezers looked a bit light weight but based on replies above I will take a look at those again. When I bought my last bunch of PM's at that particular store (western US), they said they were not going to carry them as Medicare would no longer cover them so they may become harder to find in medicla supply stores. P_P

• 2 weeks later...

I've never heard of this brand before. Any opinions out there??

when im not in goodnites or Tena this is the brand i wear and i love there pullups there just right for me right now

ive tried there IB and Fits to a T Brands and while they are okay there pullups work best for me