LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants

If anyone ever wants to change the color of there plastic pants i have dicovered a pretty cool way. First off your plastic pants should be a frosyy white ( I use comco's). Recently i purchased some new frosty white plastic pants from comco and decided it would be nice to have a pair a little different color.

I found out i can get a very soft baby blue color from the dye used in blue jeans. Of coarse the best way to get this new baby blue color is to go out and purchase a new pair of blue jeans ^_^ . After i purchased some new Levi blue jeans i washed them in HOT water, but before i let the water drain i put a pair of the plastic pants in with the new blue jeans.

You have to let the water cool 1st i wouldn't recomend putting the plastic pants in the HOT water it could ruin the plastic pants. After the water cools put your frosty plastic pants in the washer for about 30 minutes and take them out before you finish washing your new blue jeans.

Walla 30 minutes later you have new baby powder blue plastic pants. Hang dry for the day and your all set :D

• 7 months later...

You can use rit dye also. Use very warm but not hot water. I have using red dye made Comco's plastic pants from white to red (or pink, use less time), or blue into purple. If the water is to cold the plastic can crack, if to hot the seems can come apart. Let dry fully about 24 hours. Then wash 2 times in warm water or dye will transfer to your skin, diapers, or clothing. It works, but it is a lot of trouble.

If anyone ever wants to change the color of there plastic pants i have dicovered a pretty cool way. First off your plastic pants should be a frosyy white ( I use comco's). Recently i purchased some new frosty white plastic pants from comco and decided it would be nice to have a pair a little different color.

I found out i can get a very soft baby blue color from the dye used in blue jeans. Of coarse the best way to get this new baby blue color is to go out and purchase a new pair of blue jeans happy.gif . After i purchased some new Levi blue jeans i washed them in HOT water, but before i let the water drain i put a pair of the plastic pants in with the new blue jeans.

You have to let the water cool 1st i wouldn't recomend putting the plastic pants in the HOT water it could ruin the plastic pants. After the water cools put your frosty plastic pants in the washer for about 30 minutes and take them out before you finish washing your new blue jeans.

Walla 30 minutes later you have new baby powder blue plastic pants. Hang dry for the day and your all set biggrin.gif

Dyes, heat, cold, ozone, and UV rays can shorten the life of plastics- sometimes dramatically- I hope this doesn't happen to you :( The generally accepted advice is to let the manufacturer do the coloring since they know exactly what colorants do the least damage to the material ;)

Maybe those who have tried this kind of thing and have an identical non-dyed pair to compare with will share their long-term results with the rest of us?

Hmmm... I'm thinking tie-dyed plastic panties for when you want to regress to the 1960's and are on a trip- (a car trip that is):lol:!!!

Bettypooh

Hmmm... I'm thinking tie-dyed plastic panties for when you want to regress to the 1960's and are on a trip- (a car trip that is):lol:!!!

Bettypooh

Tie-dyed plastic panties? That's a market just begging to be exploited! *chuckle*

Hey wait... white plastic pant + multicoloured sharpies = paisley plastic pant? *eyes art supply drawers*

Tie-dyed plastic panties? That's a market just begging to be exploited! *chuckle*

Hey wait... white plastic pant + multicoloured sharpies = paisley plastic pant? *eyes art supply drawers*

LOL! Just try saying "paisley plastic panties" three times as fast as you can :roflmao:

Bettypooh

I have used Fabric dye in the past on White Panties with great success. Baby Blue, pink, green, yellow (may not need dye):rolleyes:. Those cheap panties 3 for $10 are fun to experiment with. Even with the Cheapest pants, I've never had a problem. It comes out more like a tint...at least the times I tried. Don't wash them with whites for a few times after, but seems to work quite well. If you buy your Plastic pants with color, for more than white..I would try this first. I mean if you ever had Plastic pants that have had a stain..and tried to get that out and couldn't..think Dye! It works..course..the free Blue panties with new jeans is a great Idea too!