LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Going To Cedar Point?

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny
just wondering if anyone has plans of visiting cedar point in sandusky ohio.. because i will be working there for my 4th year and i'm excited. one cause the job i have now sucks.. im a life guard at kalahari ( a hotel water park resort) as a lifeguard and they dont pay us enough. we get paid $7.50 while the people who clean the water park get paid $8.00... but any way im gonna be working at cedar point for my 4th year and i cant wait for it. if you are wonderng what cedar point is, it's an amusment park with probley with the best coasters.
Guest little_jonny
cool, for them to open may 16th is strange cause it opens a bit more earlyer then that.. its always crazy opening day. i remember last year opening day it was fine then the net 4 dyas was rainy and boring.. hope you have fun

I usually end up there with friends a few times every year. Great Place! I have heard that there are quite some "secrets" that happen in the employee "dorm" rooms.

Guest little_jonny
hmmmm. not that i know of.... you gotta be 18 to be in the dorms so i dont know what went on since i hardly went there. ive been in the dorms about 2-4 times.. but i have heard somethings really can't remember what