LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

"I'm afraid this isn't a real castle, April. I think there is one room upstairs. I don't think we all would fit comfortably in that room."

Tracy smiles when Ariel calls her mommy.

"Yes, their names are Kara and Cathy Blackwelder."

April nods. "Oh I see mommy. Well then I'll live here with Cinderella and the rest can live at home."

The lady nods. "I don't think I am going to have to." She takes Tracy down the hall to the playroom. The lady opened the door and shows her into the room. Setting in two playpens was Kara and Cathy. Kara was dressed in a jumper and underneath was a pair of disposable training pants with Minnie Mouse on them. Cathy was in a pair of shortalls and Disney Princesses training pants. "They was brought here because one of our park employees saw them outside the bathroom with wet spots on their pants. They refused to tell me who they was. Maybe you can tell me if these are the two girls you are looking for. If they aren't. Then I'll page the two girl's names."

"You would get lonely here all by yourself, April."

Tracy follows the lady into the other room and sees Kara and Cathy sitting in their playpens. She nods when the lady asks if these were the girls she was looking for. "May I speak to you out in the other room for a minute?"

Tracy walks with the lady out to the outer office. "I was wondering if you had child leashes here that I could purchase? I'm afraid these girls might try to get away from me again."

April giggles. "Not really mommy. I would have all the disney characters to live with." She thinks for a moment. "You are probably right mommy. I would get lonely here."

The lady nods. "Of course you can." She laughs. "I figured that is why they was alone without any adult with them. Yes we have children leashes here,but you do know that the one in the jumper when you put the leash on her. It is going to cause her jumper to go up and reveal her training pants. Would you prefer to diaper them first before you put the leashes on them?"

Tracy thinks about for a minute then nods her head. "Yes I think I better diaper them. We have a long trip home and I don't want any accidents."

Tracy opens the door and walks back into the room where Kara and Cathy are sitting in their playpens. "Okay, Kara and Cathy, lets get you girls diapered. I don't want to hear a word out of either of you. We will talk about this later."

Tracy lifts both girls out of their playpens and leads them over to the changing table. She starts out with Kara and lifts her onto the changing table and pushes her jumper up. She tugs down the training panties and examines them. They appear to be wet.

"Looks like it is a good thing I am putting you in a diaper. Looks like Ariel isn't the only one in the family with potty problems."

Tracy cleans Kara up and slips a diaper under her. She sprinkles powder on Kara and then tapes the diaper closed. Tracy lifts Kara off the table and tries to straighten her jumper over the diaper but the diaper still shows underneath.

"Okay baby Kara is all done. Come here baby Cathy."

The lady nods. "The changing room is down the hall. I'll go get you two leashes for your wayward children. Come to the front desk when you are ready. I'll have the leashes waiting for you."

Cathy and Kara looks at Tracy. "We are not wearing diapers. It is bad enough that stupid lady put us into training pants and childish clothes like we are little girl,but you are not going to put us in diapers."

Kara looks at Tracy. "I do not have a wetting problem. I couldn't get out of my wooden prison to go to the bathroom. Even if I could have. The door was locked.

Cathy backs away. "There is no way you are going to diaper me." She runs out of the room and down the hall. While Tracy was trying to catch Cathy. Kara rips off the diaper and runs in the other direction so Tracy couldn't diaper her again.

Tracy sighs as the girls take off. She was hoping she would have an easier time of it. Tracy goes out into the hall and looks up and down it, trying to decide which direction to go. She hoped that the girls would not try to run outside. She decided to walk down to the front desk and talk the lady again.

"Hi. The girls got away from me again. Have you seen them come past here? Also, I will need a pair of training pants for the one in the jumper."

The lady shakes her head. "No they haven't came this way. So they are probably still in the building somewhere." She turns around and opens the cabinet. The lady takes out a pack of training pants and took three out. "There you go. Sounds like they need a bare bottom spanking. Do you need the leashes now or do you want to wait until you are ready to leave?"

Tracy sticks the training pants in her purse. "I would spank them, but to be honest, they are not my daughters. They came with me and my daughters and her aunt today, and went off by themselves with permission. They have a younger sister who also came with us that has a problem with her bladder. They don't treat their younger sister very well. Anyway, I need to find them and bring them back to Cinderella's castle where everyone else is waiting. I'll go ahead and take the leashes now, please. How much do I owe you for them?"

Tracy takes the money out of her purse and hands it to the lady. She puts the leashes in her purse. "Thank you."

Tracy starts back through the building. She isn't sure where to look so she decides to reason with the girls.

"Kara and Cathy, your aunt Brenda and everyone else is waiting for you at Cinderella's castle. We need to get going. I won't put diapers on you, but Kara needs to put on a pair of training pants before we go over there. If you come out now, I won't have to spank you."

Kara hears Tracy and slowly comes out of her hiding place behind the display in the parent's room. "I don't want to wearing training pants. They are babyish and everyone will laugh at me." Cathy was not budging from her hiding place. She didn't trust Tracy to keep her word not to diaper them."

Bonnie comes into the building to see what was taking Tracy so long. She busted out laughing when she sees the way Kara was dressed. "You look like a toddler."

"Kara, you don't have a choice. You have to wear something, and we don't have panties with us."

"Cathy, come on out here, please. I promise you I won't put a diaper on you. I have decided not to punish you that way."

Tracy sees Bonnie come in the building. "Don't tease the girls please. They had an accident and were put into these clothes."

Kara nods. "I know,but training pants are babyish."

Cathy looks at Tracy as she comes out. "You better keep your promise." She walks over to Tracy.

Bonnie shrugs. "Why not mommy? They teased us and their sister about wearing diapers and looking like toddlers. So it is only fair that I get to return the favor." Neither of the girls would look at Bonnie.

"Aw, I know they are babyish but so is wetting your panties. I am in charge of you right now, so you WILL wear the training pants."

Tracy takes a pair of training pants out of her purse and unfolds them. She holds them out in front of Kara.

"That only puts you on the same level as them, Bonnie. Don't you want to be better than they are?"

Kara's face got red. "I DIDN'T WET MY PANTIES. NONE OF YOU ARE LISTENING TO ME WHEN I TALK. When the lady found us. She saw our pants was wet and assumed we had an accident,but we didn't. The wetness she saw on our pants was from the water fountain. It got our pants wet. We tried to tell her that,but she wouldn't listen." She crosses her arms. "I'm not going to wear training pants. I'm not a small child or a toddler."

Bonnie nods, "Yes,but it is so much fun to see them knocked down to our level and them being dressed like us." She sees Kara acting up and yelling at Tracy. "Mommy, I think she needs a bare bottom spanking for yelling at you. That is a big no no isn't it mommy?"

"Okay, first of all, don't yell at me. I am fully capable of hearing you just fine at a normal level. Second of all, I believe you that you just got water on your clothes. However, you cannot run around with your bottom exposed for everyone to see. Now put these on right now or I will spank you and then put these on you."

"That doesn't make it right Bonnie."

"Although she probably knows she shouldn't be yelling at people, I will let it pass this time. However, if she does continue with her yelling, I will spank her."

Kara looks at Tracy. "Well you must not be able to because you was going to diaper me and now you want me to wear training pants. You also said I had that Ariel wasn't the only one with potty problems. Implying that I wet my panties like a small child. You can't spank me. You are not my mom or a family member. The only one who can is Aunt Brenda and she doesn't spank at all."

Bonnie shakes her head. "It sounds like she is challenging your authority and you are letting her get away with it. You wouldn't let us get away with it."

"Kara, It doesn't matter that I am not related to you. You are going to listen to me." Tracy took Kara's hand and led her into one of the rooms that had a chair. She sat down and pulled Kara across her lap. She swatted her bottom several times with her bare hand. When she let Kara up, Tracy slipped the training pants on Kara.

"Those had better stay on until we get home, Kara."

Kara looks at Tracy and starts to pull down the training pants. "What part of I'm not going to wear them don't you understand? You say you can hear just fine,but you don't seem to listen. I would rather wear my wet clothes than to be seen in training pants."

Cathy starts to move away from Tracy and goes hide.

"Kara,I don't even know where your clothes are. Fine. you won't listen to me, maybe you will listen to Brenda. Bonnie, can you go get Brenda and tell her I need her here please?"

"Why are you trying to hide, Cathy? I haven't said anything to you."

Kara looks at Tracy. "That witch at the front desk took them when she dressed us like this."

Bonnie nods. "Yes Mommy. I can go get her." She skips out of the door and goes to get Brenda.

Brenda comes in the door and sees Tracy standing there. "Bonnie said you wanted me in here. What is going on."

Before Tracy could say anything. Kara started in. "Aunt Brenda, Tracy is being mean to us. First she said she was going to diapered us and she called us both babies. Then she put us in training pants and accused us of being like Ariel and wet our pants. Which we didn't. The park employee saw us with wet pants and assumed we wet our pants. Which we didn't. The water fountain got our pants wet. Tracy spanked me because I wouldn't wear training pants like one of her kids."

Brenda nods as she listens. She looks at Tracy. "Did you spank Kara like she said?"

"I gave her three smacks with my hand on her bottom. I didn't put them in training pants to begin with, the lady at the front desk did that. Apparently she found their pants wet and assumed they had had an accident. I guess the girls clothes are at the front desk with the woman, I don't know. I haven't checked yet."

Brenda sighs. "I see. This could blow up in my face. Their mom doesn't believe in spanking the girls. She feels it hurts a child's self image to spank them. If she finds out and I'm sure she will. I will get an ear full from her." She looks at Tracy. "Go see if the clothes are at the front desk. If they don't want to wear training pants. Put them into diapers." Brenda smirks at Kara.