LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

The girls looks a bit confused when they go into the store. "Why are we in here mommy?"

Hannah looks at Tracy. "I'll stop when she quits flaunting the fact she can buy whatever she wants because she has money."

Bonnie wanted to respond to Hannah negatively,but she refused to sink to Hannah's level. She watches the girls looking at the characters and then put them back down on the shelf. Bonnie walks over to Tracy. "Mommy, can you tell them what I told you. If I tell them. Hannah is going to make a comment about me and it probably will not be nice. I'm trying hard not to sink down to her level and say something negative back,but it is getting harder to do that."

"Okay, I hope you don't mind me saying it in my own words. Girls, May I have your attention please? Bonnie has offered to buy each of you a character that you want from this store with her own money. This offer includes Wanda, Ariel and Soon Lee. Even you Hannah. Just get the character toy that you want and bring it to Bonnie or myself and we will purchase it for you."

Bonnie shakes her head. "No I don't mind if you put it into your own words. I don't care if you use someone else's words."

The girls excpet for Hannah run back to the shelf and pick up the character they wanted. Hannah looks at Tracy. "I don't want anything from Bonnie."

Bonnie looks at Hannah. "What did I do to you that makes you hate me so much?"

Hannah looks at Bonnie. "You became rich and you flaunt the fact you have money by rubbing it in our face by buying us things."

Bonnie nods. "Well fine be stuck up. I am not flaunting the fact I have money and I was trying to be nice to you,but if you can't see that. Then it is your problem." She gets a Minnie Mouse character and a Winnie the Pooh character. The rest of the girls get the character they wanted. They go over to Tracy and gives their character to her.

April looks at Tracy. "Mommy, why did Bonnie get two characters?"

"Hannah, why do you hate Bonnie so much? if she doesn't spend her money on you, you hate her. If she does spend money on you, you hate her. You need to get over it. Bonnie is not rubbing it in anyone's face that she has money."

Tracy sees Bonnie get two characters and give them to her. "Bonnie, why are you getting two characters and letting the girls get only one?"

"I don't know April."

Hannah shakes her head. "No I don't. I don't like the idea of having to jump though a hoop to get her to buy me something. At the toy store. If we wanted her to buy us a toy. We had to apology to her. Now she is flaunting her money by buying us a character doll at Disney World."

Bonnie looks at Hannah. "If I didn't have money. Would you stop hating me?"

Hannah nods. "Yes then you would be like us again."

Bonnie tries not to cry over what Hannah said to her,but it was not easy. She looks at Tracy. "That is because Minnie Mouse is for me and Winnie the Pooh is for Molly. She likes him and I thought I would get her a Winnie the Pooh character since she didn't get to come with us." Bonnie takes Tracy's hand and leads them a short distance away from the others. "Mommy, can you give the money back to Bernie? I don't want it if Hannah is going to hate me because I have it. I was trying to be nice to all of them and get them the character,but what is the use in having money if one of my sisters is going to hate me for it and then I'm flaunting the fact I have money." She looks down at the floor and then at Tracy. "Mommy,do you think Hannah is right? Am I flaunting the fact I have money? I'm trying not to. I'm trying to be nice to all of them and let them get things. I know how bad our lives was at the home and how we never got anything nice."

"Hannah, how would you feel if the situation was reversed and you were the one that had money and Bonnie treated you the same way you are treating her right now?"

"I see. It doesn't look very good with you buying two characters for yourself and allowing the other girls to only have one. Perhaps you can allow them to get a second one as well?"

"How about I see if you can transfer the money to me? That way we would still have the money and you wouldn't be able to decide how it is spent? I am not sure if Bernie would let us do that for sure though."

"Well sometimes it does look like you are saying Look at me, I have money and I am allowing you to get this or to get that. I'm not sure how you can fix it though, because Hannah is always going to think you are flaunting the money no matter what you do."

Hannah looks at Tracy. "That wouldn't happen. Because I wouldn't be flaunting it because I wouldn't be buying anyone anything,but myself."

Bonnie nods. "I guess you are right mommy." She goes and puts the Winnie the Pooh back up shelf. Bonnie starts to walk off and then stops. She goes back and gets the Winnie the Pooh character. "I can't do it. I can't go home without getting Molly something. It wouldn't be very nice. So I guess to be fair. I should let them get something else." Bonnie nods. "I like that idea. I hope Bernie will let that happen. Then Hannah will not hate me for having money." She looks at Tracy. "I know how to fix it,but it isn't nice. I could do what Hannah said she would do. Not spend the money on anyone,but myself." Bonnie shakes her head. "No I can't do that. That would not be nice and it would disappoint Jayme. Since she taught us right from wrong and why we should share with each other. I thought having money would make me feel good and make our lives better,but it has caused nothing,but a rift between me and my sisters."

"So you wouldn't be any better than you think Bonnie is."

"I will call Bernie tomorrow and see if we can arrange that. It would be nice to still have the money and let you girls start liking each other again."

"Girls, go ahead and pick out a second character if you want it. Hannah, if you want a character stuffed toy, I will be glad to buy it for you separately."

Tracy waits with the stuffed characters while the girls decide what to get.

Hannah nods. "Yes I would. If I kept my money to myself. Then I wouldn't be flaunting it. I would krrp it to myself."

Bonnie nods. "Ok you call Bernie tomorrow and see if you can arrange it. I want Hannah to stop hating me because I have money and saying that I'm flaunting it that I have money. The girls pick out a second character.

Soon Lee starts to not get a second one. Then she sees the dragon from Mulan. "Look Mommy it is Mushu."

Molly looks at Soon Lee. "Who is Mushu?"

Soon Lee laughs. "Mommy, Mushu is Mulan's dragon friend. Don't you remember him?"

Molly shakes her head. "No sweetie I don't. I'm sorry. Being a mommy is new to me and I'm still learning." Soon Lee nods and walks off to where the other girls was at. Molly looks at Tracy. "How did you get so good so fast? You seem like you are an expert at being a parent. I'm not turning out to be that great of a mother. I can't remember the characters from my daughter's favorite movie."

Brenda starts to laugh. "Molly, let me let you in on a secret. There is no such thing as being an expert at being a mother. It is an on the job training type of thing. Just about the time you get the hang of things. The child will throw you for a curve ball and change the rules on you without you knowing it."

Hannah gets a Tinkle Bell and Marie. She walks over to Tracy. "I don't know who the cat is,but I think it is cute."

Molly looks at the cat. "That is Marie from Aristocats. She is an old Disney Movie."

Tracy listens as Molly and Soon Lee talk. She smiles as Soon Lee laughs. She listens to Molly as she asks how she got good at parenting so fast.

"You just have to go day by day. Don't try to be perfect, nobody is. If you make a mistake, don't worry about it. Just be glad you only have one little girl to worry about."

Tracy takes all of the stuffed characters up to the checkouts and pays for them. She leads the girls out of the store.

"Okay, now to Cinderella's castle."

Molly nods. "I see. I didn't think being a mother would be so hard. I thought it would be easy. It looks easy,but being a parent is like a duck on the pond. It looks calm on the surface,but other the water. Your little legs are thrashing away to stay afloat." She looks at Bonnie and then back at Tracy. "Are you going to take Bonnie's money away from her? I know she said she wanted to,but I don't think she is thinking clearly. She wants Hannah to live her again,but take it from someone who knows Hannah. She is not truely happy unless she is complaining about something. If Bonnie gave up her money. Hannah would find something else to complain about. To put it into terms of children characters. Hannah is part Grumpy from the Seven Dwarves and part Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street."

Brenda laughs. "That is a good way to describe it."

Mary looks at Tracy. "Why are we going back to Cinderella's Castle? Are we having a tea party with the princesses again."

Jayme looks at Tracy. "I know you was going to sell the house,but I think I found a use for one of them." She points at Molly who was following them. "Didn't Molly say she was looking for a house,but wasn't having much luck? Maybe you could rent one of them to Molly. That is if you want to and Bonnie wants to. Since they are her's in a way."

"I think it might be better if she didn't have control of it. I will try to get it so that I will have control instead of her. If not, I will leave it the way it is."

"No Mary. We are going to meet up with Kara and Cathy and then go home."

Tracy nodded when Jayme spoke. "I was thinking the same thing. I will have to look over the properties and see which ones are in Orlando so she can take her pick. Of course she can have the one we are living in when we move out if she wants it."

Molly nods. "If you think that is wise. I know that is what Bonnie said,but I think it was made in the heat of the moment and said so Hannah would stop hating her,but I don't think that is going to stop Hannah from disliking her. Hannah will just find something else to dislike Bonnie about."

Mary looks disappointed. "Do we have to go meet up with them? Can't we leave them here. They aren't very nice and they pick on Ariel."

Jayme nods. "That is a good idea. Maybe if one of the houses is big enough. We can move there and Molly can have our old house."

"I know she will, but I hate seeing Bonnie this upset. Maybe I should just tell Bonnie that I took over her her money and leave the situation the way it is now. I could still manage her money."

"Yes, I know, but they came with us and they will go home with us. You don't want to see Brenda or me go to jail for abandoning them here, do you?"

"Yes, that is what I was thinking."

Molly nods. "That would be a good idea. I hate to see Bonnie upset too,but Hannah is the cause not the money. It seems Hannah is the only one who has a problem with Bonnie having money. The rest doesn't seem to care. Have you encountered the gimmie me yet? Where the girls want Bonnie to buy them something every time you go somewhere or did you nip that in the bud before Bonnie got the money?"

Mary shakes her head. "No I don't,but I don't think they would care. They would fit in with Cinderella's step sisters,the evil queen from Snow White and Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmations."

"well the girls did want Bonnie to buy them things at the toy store, but I just said it was Bonnie's money and hers to do with as she wanted. Several of them said bad things about Bonnie and I made them apologize before Bonnie would buy them anything."

They finally reach Cinderella's castle. Tracy looks around for Kara and Cathy.

"Do yuou see the girls anywhere?"

Molly nods. "Sounds like you handled it very well,but if you can't get the control of the money turned over to you. Then I would keep a close eye on Bonnie and if the girls get too give me and putting alot of pressure of Bonnie."

The girls looks around. "No we don't see them."

A park employee walks up to Tracy. "Can I help you? You all look like you have lost something."

"Yes, there sure are a lot of teenage girls running around here. Well, we will keep a look out for them, thank you."

Tracy leads everyone over to some benches near Cinderella's castle. "Are you positive you told the girls to meet us here, Brenda? I know they have probably just lost track of time or whatever."

The park employee nodded. "You are welcome ma'am and I hope you find them."

Brenda nods. "Yes I guess we better. It looks like all the girls want to go home."

Bonnie shakes her head. "No we don't. We never want to go home. It is more fun here." The other girls nodded in agreement."

Ariel nods. "They are right Aunt Brenda. It is more fun here. Once we go home. My time as a carefree little girl is going to be over. I'll have to go back to being a 10 year old home schooled girl." She looks at Tracy. "Our last name is Blackwelder."

"Girls, I wish we could stay her all the time, but we need to get home. I don't think they would allow us to live in the park anyway."

"Thank you Ariel. I'll go call them."

Tracy walks to the baby care center and looks around.

"Excuse me, but I need to have someone called in the park please?"

April looks at Tracy. "We can live here. We can live in Cinderella's castle. Castles are huge and have alot of rooms. So we could live there with Cinderalla and Prince Charming."

Ariel nods. "You are welcome mommy." She blushes. "I mean Tracy. We will wait right here for you to come back."

The lady in the baby care center looks at Tracy as she talks. "What is the person's name? So I can page the person."