LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

"Yes of Course I still want you. No, make that I need you. You are the only person these girls trust. They wouldn't accept anyone else, and therefore, I won't accept anyone else. I will be glad to help you any way I can, including changing your diaper. If they find anything else wrong with you, then we will cross that bridge at that time. Please say you will accept the job."

Jayme looks at Bonnie and Dinah standing at the door talking. She looks back at Tracy. "Yes I'll take the job. The doctors have been running alot of test on me to see how what else the drug has done to me. I'm hoping once the drugs is completely out of my system. My legs will stop tingling and not feel dead."

"Thank you so much. The girls will be thrilled. I hope that the drugs will be out of your system without any long lasting effects. When do you think you will be released from the hospital? I am hoping the girls are released in the morning."

Tracy sees the nurse poke her head in the room and frowns.

"I guess I will talk to you later. You have my cell phone number. please call me when you know for sure you will be released. I better get Doc and Sneezy back to the other dwarves."

Jayme nods. "I'm sure they will be thrilled and I hope the drugs will be out of my system soon too." She shrugs. "I don't know. The doctors aren't telling me anything other that I might be in diapers forever." Jayme laughs. "I'm guessing Dinah is sneezy. I always figured she is would Grumpy. I'll call you know when I'm going to be sprung."

"Yes Dinah is sneezy. Thanks a lot, bye"

Tracy comes over to the door and starts leading Dinah and Bonnie back over to the children's wing. They head down in the elevator and approach the walkway leading back to the children's wing."

"It's not exactly a secret. I guess you should know that Jayme will be coming to our house as your nanny. However, I am not sure when she will be getting out of the hospital. They still want to run a few tests on her. I would appreciate if you didn't tell the girls right now. If the hospital releases them in the morning, I will let you tell them then, okay?"

Tracy and the girls reach the walkway and Dinah freezes again. They do the same thing again, with Bonnie covering Dinah's eyes until we reach the other side. Tracy leads the girls to the elevator and up to the floor that the girls room is on. Finally they make it back to the playroom.

"Hey everyone, we're back"

Bonnie nods. "Ok I will not tell them unless they tickle me into telling them,but if they don't know I'm holding a secret. Then they will not know to toture me until they get it out of me."

Hannah walks over. "Where did the three of you go? Some of the girls that you left us and wasn't coming back. I had to convince them that you had not left us and you would be back soon."

"That's good. I guess I know how to find out secrets from you then."

Tracy looks at Hannah.

"I'm sorry. We took Dinah over to see Jayme. I thought all of you girls were aware of where we were going. Bonnie and I will have to leave shortly though. We need to get our hotel room. We will be back as soon as we can in the morning though."

Tracy gives Hannah a hug.

Hannah looks at Tracy. "Do you have to go? Can't you stay here with us? I'm sure the nurse can put two more cribs in the room. Then you and Bonnie can stay here with us." She hugs Tracy back. "The girls have lost the one security blanket they had. Jayme isn't here to protect them and tell them everything is going to be ok."

Tracy thinks about it for a minute. "I'll have to check with the hospital. I am not sure they will allow us to stay in your room. If they do then we would only need one crib, for Bonnie. I could sleep in a chair tonight and hopefully they will let you go tomorrow."

"Bonnie, If I can get permission, would you like to stay the night here instead of a hotel room?"

Hannah nods. "I hope the hospital will let you and Bonnie stay the night. I think the girls would like for you to stay." Hannah didn't want to admit it,but she was afraid to be alone in the the hospital room."

Bonnie nods. "Yes Mommy I would like that. Then we can all be together to night."

There was a knock on the door and a nurse walks in with a rolling cart. "I have brought all of you dinner. I have hotdogs and french fries,pudding and milk. Are you all hungry?" She looks at Tracy. "Are you one of the ladies who is guarding this area?" The girls look at Tracy and then the covered plates of food.

"Okay, then I will see what can be done."

Tracy looks at the plates of food that the nurse brought in.

"No, I am the woman that will be adopting all of these girls. I was wondering who should I talk to to get get permission to spend the night with them?"

(I don't know why, but everytime a nurse or someone new comes into the room, I always think they are going to be one of the bad guys)

The nurse nods. "I see. I'm one of the evening nurses. I'll be here all night. If you need anything. Just call. I'll come back later and get their plates." She walks to the door and goes out it. The nurse walks back in. "I forgot to answer your question. You would have to talk to the head nurse about that."

(Do you want me to make a bad guy that tries to get the girls?)

(ok. Just checking.)

The nurse looks at Tracy. "She would either be at the nurse's station down the hall or the supply room taking inventory. I'll go find her for you." She leaves the room and goes down the hall. The nurse came back 20 minutes later with the head nurse."

Marsha said you wanted to talk to me about something. What did you want to see me about?"

"Yes, I would like to know if it would be alright if Bonnie and I spent the night with the girls? They are really scared and it would help them a lot. I would also be relieved if I was able to be with them."

The head nurse shakes her head. "I'm sorry,but I can't help you out. It is against the hospital policy to allow parents to spend the night in the room with their child. I wish I could help you out by letting you,but if the hospital administrator found out I broke the rules. I could be out of a job."

Tracy looks at the head nurse and sighs. "Listen. These girls have been through hell today. They were torn away from the one woman they trusted, and brought here to be probed and examined. They didn't know what was going on. They thought they were being kidnapped or worse. The girls are scared. If they find out I can't stay, I don't know what they will do. They were just beginning to learn to trust me. I appreciate the position that you are in. Is there anyone I can call to get permission? I don't think the girls could handle it if I left them tonight."

"

The head nurse shakes her head. "I'm as sorry as I can be. My heart goes out to you,but there is nothing I can do. The only one who can do anything about it is the hospital administrator and she is out of town for a couple of days. I would like to help you out,but I don't want to lose my job."

"That's alright. rules are rules. I wouldn't want you to lose your job. Thanks for taking the time to come up and talk to me."

Tracy turns to the girls and frowns. "I'm sorry girls, but I can't stay with you tonight. The hospital won't allow it. I promise I will back as soon as I can in the morning though. Don't worry, nothing will happen to you here. There are agents standing guard outside your door all day and night."

The head Nurse nods. "I'm sorry I couldn't have been more help to you,but rules are rules. There is nothing I can do about it." She walks out of the room and goes back to the supply room to finish up the inventory.

The girls groan at what Tracy said. Hannah walks over. "Can't you take us all with you to the hotel? Eventhough there are agents outside the door. It doesn't mean we are safe in here. Someone from the home could disguise themselves as a hospital employee and just walk in here and either take us or do something to us. If Jayme was here. Then we would know we was safe. Jayme always protects us."

Tracy looks at Hannah. "I am really sorry, but I can't take you girls with me to the hotel. They need to keep an eye on you tonight. If you would like, I can talk to the agents and they can double check all the nurses and anyone else that comes in the room. They can even come in the room with them to make sure they don't try to do anything to any of you girls."

Tracy picks up her purse and starts going through it. She pulls out a spare cell phone and punches several keys before handing it to Hannah. "I am going to let you have this cellphone for tonight. I have programmed my personal cell phone number in it. You can call me anytime during the night and I will answer it. It is only for one night. Tomorrow Bonnie and I will come and pick you up and you can stay with me forever."

"Hannah, since you are the oldest next to Bonnie, I expect you to keep an eye on your sister's. If any of you need a change or anything, call the nurse. I have a pack of the pink diapers in my car. I will bring them up before I leave so you won't have to wear the white diapers that the hospital provides. If anyone tries to put one of the white diapers on you, tell them your mommy said you were only to wear the pink diapers."

Hannah nods. "I would like that alot. I don't want anyone to help my sisters." She looks at Bonnie. "I'll try to do as good of a job of protecting the rest of our sisters as you did at the home."

Bonnie nods. "I'm sure you will. If I can't be there. I know I can count on you to watch them. Jayme said the older girls should look out for the younger girls. I know I can count on you to do that."

Hannah takes the phone from Tracy. "Thank you Mommy. I've never used one,but I've seen the adults at the home using them. I think I can figure it out." She nods. "I will tell them that if they try to put us in the terrible hospital diaper. Umm mommy, before you can. Can you read us a bedtime story? Jayme read us one every night before bed. I know it isn't bedtime now,but you will not be here at bedtime."

"Thank you for understanding, Hannah. I am sure you will do a good job. You should let the nurse help you some though. to use the phone, just hit the memory button then the number one. that's the only memory button that is programmed right now. I'll run down and get the diapers right now while I am thinking about it. When I get back, I'll read you a story. Bonnie, stay here with the girls and help them decide on a story, okay"

Tracy runs down to the car and searches the boxes. Finds the package of pink diapers and brings them back upstairs to the girls bedroom. Hands the diapers to Hannah.

"Have you girls decided on a story for me to read?"