LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Mary nods. "Yes he is cute,but it is shy too."

The sales associate nods. "You are welcome ma'am." She puts each hamster into a small box and hands them to the girls." The sales associate looks at the girls. "Who does the last hamster go to? There was 9 hamsters and 8 girls.

April looks at the sales associate. "The other hamster goes to Jayme."

The sales associate nods. "Oh I see." She boxes up Jayme's hamster and hands it to her."

Emily looks at Tracy. "Mommy, they already have a place to live. Each hamster has it own house." She holds up her box that was shaped like a house. "See Mommy."

The girls shrugs. "We don't know. Where would a good place to put up the cages?"

"shy huh? I see. Well I hope your hamster gets along with the others."

"Those houses are small. They would like it better in the cage. They can get exercise and move around better in the cage. Besides, they like company."

"I thought that maybe we can set up a table in the corner of the playroom. That way you can look at them while you are playing."

Mary nods. "I hope so too and I hope they don't pick on him because he is shy. It would be terrible if he gets picked on and singaled out because she is shy. I mean he is shy."

April nods. "That sounds like a good place to put the cage at. Then we can watch them while we are playing."

Emily sees the balls in the cart. "What are the balls for? Are you going to train them to balance on the ball?"

"I hope so too."

"The balls are for the hamsters to exercise in. You open the ball and put the hamster inside, then close the ball up. You put the ball on the floor and the hamster will roll the ball around on the floor by just walking. They may not know how to do it right away, but they will learn."

Tracy drives home and parks the car. She lets the girls out the car and then carries in the cages. She sets them up on a table in the playroom and adds the tubes on top. she adds the bedding for the hamsters and puts the wheels inside each cage. Tracy fills food dishes for the cages and the water bottles as well.

"Okay girls, you can put your hamsters in their cages."

April nods. "Ok mommy. If the hamsters go inside to run around. You don't have enough balls. There are more hamsters than balls. Are we going to have to share the balls?"

The girls watch intently as Tracy puts the cages together and puts the tubes,food and water inside the cages. The girls puts their hamsters in the cages and watch them. All the hamsters started to explore the cages except for Mary's. He sets there in the corner and does move.

Mary looks at Tracy. "Mommy, my hamster isn't running around like everyone's else is. My hamster is just setting there in the corner."

"Yes, you are going to have to share the balls. I figured we only had enough room for three hamsters to be rolling around the floor at one time."

Tracy watches the hamsters start exploring their new cages. She sees Mary's hamster sitting off in the corner by himself.

"I'm not sure why he isn't exploring, maybe it's because he is shy and doesn't want to be around the other hamsters. I really don't know a lot about hamsters. Jayme do you have any ideas?"

Mary nods. "Maybe you are right Mommy. Maybe he is shy and doesn't want to be around the other hamsters."

Hannah laughs. "Mary you picked the right hamster. It is as shy as you are. The two of you was made for each other."

Jayme shakes her head. "No I don't have any idea. The only time he seemed active was when Mary put her hand in the box at the pet store. He came over to Mary and got in her hand." She looks at Mary. "I would like to try something. Mary,get your hamster and put him into one of the balls. Then hand it to me." Mary does what Jayme tells her and hands the ball to Jayme. "Ok now go down to the door of the playroom and set down on the floor facing me." Mary does what Tracy says. Jayme puts the ball on the floor. The hamster sets in the ball for a moment and then gets up. He gets the ball rolling and heads straight for Mary once he gets the hang of the ball. Everytime Mary moves. The hamster follows her. Jayme looks at Tracy. "Just what I thought. Mary's hamster is shy and only reacts to her. I think he picks up on Mary's shyness and wants to be with her and only her."

Tracy watches as Mary and Jayme play with the hamster in the ball. It looked like her hamster was only for her.

"I guess we don't have to worry about him wanting to go to anyone else. Do you think it would a good idea to keep her hamster separate from the others like in a separate cage? or should we go ahead and put him in with the others so he can get used to them?"

"Have you girls picked out names for your hamsters yet?"

Jayme thinks for a moment. "It should be ok for him to be in with the other hamsters,but I would keep an eye on him. If he isn't eating and drinking. He could get sick. Also if he isn't eating. He isn't going to have any energy to run around. If this happens. We might have to get him a separate cage and put him into it. One thing we could try is taking one of the three cages we have now and put it into my room with my hamster. See if he would react better to being in a cage with one other hamster instead of being in with all the other hamster." She nods. "Yes I have. My hamster's name is Polka Dot."

April nods. "Mine is Herman."

Bonnie nods. "Renagade."

Emily looks at her hamster. "I think mine is confused. He is climbing up the outside of the wheel and then falls off when the wheel turns. My hamster's name is Boots. Because it looks like he is wearing boots on his feet."

Gina looks at Tracy. "Mommy, why is my hamster standing on the back of Angel's hamster?" Jayme looks at the cage and knew that Gina's hamster was doing. She looks at Tracy and smiles.

Dinah signs to Jayme. "Dinah said she hasn't decided yet. She is deciding between Flash and Speedy because he is so fast on the wheel."

Angel signs to Dinah and Dinah tells Jamye. Jayme laughs. "Well I guess the name would work. Dinah said Angel said her hamster's name was Dora. It wouldn't fit if it's name was Diego."

Mary smiles. "My hamster's name is Bashful."

"Okay, we can try that. He doesn't seem to do well around other hamsters."

Tracy listens as the girls start naming their hamsters.

"Gina, that is the way that Hamsters have babies. You need a male and female hamster. Yours must be a male. I guess we will have to look up to see how long a mommy hamster carries her young before they are born. You didn't say what the name of your hamster was Gina, and Hannah didn't either."

Tracy gets the extra cage and hands it to Jayme. She gets bedding, a wheel and a water bottle as well.

Mary shakes her head. "No he doesn't."

Gina wrinkles up her nose. "Oh gross. I'm going to be a grandmother to a bunch of baby hamsters." She shrugs. "I haven't decided yet. All the good names have been taken."

Hannah looks at Tracy. "If I say it. The others are going to laugh at me." She walks over and whispers in Tracy's ear. "His name is Fluffy."

Jayme takes her hamster out of the cage and puts it into the third cage. "Mary, bring Bashful over here and let's see how he acts with just one hamster in the cage." Mary brings Bashful over and puts him into the cage with Polka Dot. He slowly walks around the cage and explores it. Bashful walks over to Polka Dot and sniffs him. He walks off and gets on the wheel. "It seems he is happier with just one other hamster in the cage with him."

Tracy laughs as Gina wrinkles her nose. she wonders what to do with the extra hamsters when the time comes.

"That's a cute name." Tracy whispers back to Hannah.

Tracy watches as Jayme sets up the cage with Polka Dot and Bashful. She is glad that Bashful is finally going to exercise and eat and drink.

"I guess Your hamster will be in Jayme's room, Mary."

Hannah nods. "Thank you mommy."

Mary nods. "I see. So Bashful and Polka Dot will not be in here with the other hamsters?" She thinks about it. "Mommy,I don't know if that is a good idea. You said we aren't allowed to go into your room or Jayme's room. If I can't go into Jayme's room. Then I will not be able to see Bashful."

Jayme thinks about it. "I think I can make an exception for you. It isn't like you would be going in there to mess around with my things. You would be in there to take care of Bashful. Besides I would never come between a girl and her pet. Why don't we go find a place to put the cage in my room." The two of them leave the playroom and go to Jayme's bedroom.

Tracy watches Jayme and Mary leave the playroom. She continues to watch the girls playing with the other hamsters. She makes a mental note to pick up a book on hamsters.

Tracy reaches over and pets one of the hamsters.

Mary and Jayme comes back 15 minutes later. "We found a place to put the cage and they both seem happy together. They was running on the wheel,but they wasn't getting too far. They was running in oposite directions and Polka Dot kept throwing Bashful out,but he could get right back in the wheel only to be thrown out again."

Tracy smiles as Jayme and Mary talk about the two hamsters in the other room.

"Girls, why don't we leave the hamsters alone for awhile and let them get adjusted to their new surroundings? We can go downstairs and get something to drink or you can have a snack."

Gina looks at Tracy. "Mommy, if Jayme is going to be a little girl like us. Shouldn't you go get her a crib and highchair like we have? She can't be a little girl without them."

April looks at Tracy. "Mommy, are you sure it will be ok to leave them alone up here by themselves? Won't they get lonely if we aren't here with them?"

"I will have to find one in her size. She won't fit in a regular crib or high chair. I think we will have to look online."

"Yes, I am sure it will be okay to leave the hamsters alone. They are used to having only other hamsters to play with. They can get along well by themselves."

The girls nibble on their cookies like the hamster was nibbling on the food in their bowls. They giggle as the eat. Jayme shakes her head. "It looks like we have 8 other hamsters in the house." I think we are going to need a huge cage for those 8 hamsters." The girls giggles at what Jayme says.