LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

"I'll be sure to bring that up tomorrow after the hearing. That sounds like a great idea." Bernie puts Claire back in her wheelchair and walks her around a bit more.

(I will be gone until at least thanksgiving nite by the way)

(That's alright, Mischa. We will probably be spending a couple of days at the pet store and at home)

Tracy took the picture and smiled. She looked at the result in the viewing window on the camera and nodded her head. the girls would love that as a print on the wall. Her digital Camera was 12 MegaPixels, so the picture could be blown up pretty big after it was developed.

"Thank you very much. let's go girls."

Tracy started leading the girls over to where Jayme was waiting.

The girls thank the lady for talking to them and for posing with them in the picture. "Ok mommy." They followed Tracy out of the building and over to where Jayme was at."

Jayme smiles as she sees the girls coming. "So how was the shows ladies?" All the girls started talking at once. Jayme shakes her head and looks at Tracy. "Ok I'll ask you. How was the show? I couldn't understand 6 voices at once."

Tracy smiles.

"I think they liked it a lot. They had a young woman come out and wrestle a small gator and then as the show ended she came back out with her father, who also wrestled the alligators. The woman was wearing a Florida State tee shirt and they got to go down and talk to her. I took a picture of them with the girl and plan to have it printed out."

"Are you ready to leave now?"

Jayme nods. "I'm glad the girls had a good time at the show and had fun talking to the lady." She nods. "Yes I'm ready to leave now. I never want to come back here. I don't like that women's attitude towards me." Jayme follows the girls towards the exit. April,Mary and Emily stops walking.

April looks at Tracy. "Mommy, my bottom is sore and between my legs."

Mary and Emily nods. "Ours does too."

"I didn't like it either. I don't know how much repeat business they get with her working her. I am sure she was rude to more than just us."

Tracy looks at April, Mary and Emily. "I thought I asked you if you needed to be changed earlier? Now you probably have diaper rash. I will change you when we get to the car and put some cream on you to make you feel better."

April nods. "Yes you did,but we didn't want to miss the show and if you had changed us. We would have have missed part of the gator show."

Mary nods. "Ok mommy. Will the cream make my bottom stop hurting?"

Jayme and the girls follow Tracy out to the car and gets in the front seat while Tracy is changing April,Mary and Emily diaper and puts cream on their bottoms.

"I think the cream will start making it feel better. It might take it a couple of days though."

Tracy takes the three girls into the back of the car and pulls their dresses up. She untapes their diaper and takes them off. Tracy cleans them with baby wipes then puts the diaper rash cream on them. She slips a clean diaper under them and sprinkles powder on them. Finally she tapes the diapers closed and has the girls sit up.

"Okay all done. You can come back and take your seats now."

Tracy gets out and waits for the girls to come take their seats.

"I'll tell you in a little bit." Tracy fastens all the girls in their car seats. She helps Jayme get in as well. She gets in and starts the car, driving to the the shopping center where petSmart is located.

"Okay, we are going into the pet store. We are not buying you girls collars or leashes or cages to sleep in. We are buying you each a pet. It won't be a dog or cat or bird. We are getting you hamsters."

Tracy gets Jayme and the girls out of the car and leads them up to the sidewalk in front of the store.

Tracy opens the door and lets the girls and Jayme into the store. She looks around and sees where the fish and other small animals they sell are. She leads them down the aisles and finally finds the cages with the hamsters in them. She points to the hamsters. "Those are hamsters. cute little rodents."

Tracy looks around for a sales person to help them out.

The girls go over to the cages and looks at the hamsters. "They are so cute."

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "Was this the secret you was keeping from us? You was taking us to the pet store to look at hamsters?"

A sales associate walks over. "Good afternoon and welcome to PetSmart. How may I help you today?"

"Yes it was. Why? don't you like it?"

"I would like to get nine hamsters, three cages, tubes for them to crawl through, cedar or pine bedding, whichever you think is best, and everything else needed to set up for the hamsters."

The girls nods. "Yes we like it. It isn't a horse,but they are cute too."

The sales associate nods. "Ok why don't we get the things you need first and the girls can pick out the hamsters they want." She takes Tracy over to where the hamster supplies are at. "What kind of cages was you looking for? We have metal cages and plastic cages. The tubes won't connect to the metal cages." The sales associate shows Tracy one of the metal cages. It was a plain metal cage with a door on the front. Next she shows Tracy one of the plastic cages. There was places to attach tubes. "Which one would you like?"

Tracy goes over and looks at the cages. She doesn't like the looks of the metal one. "I'll take three of the plastic ones, please. I want enough tubes for them to have room to run around in. I'm not sure how much we will need."

The sales associate nods. "Ok." She gets down three plastic cages and box of tubes. "This should be enough to get you started. If you want to add more later. You can. Well you be wanting balls for the hamsters? Your girls can put the hamster in the ball and let them roll around on the floor to get their exercise. You can also get wheels to put in the cages to let them get exercise as well." The sales associate gets three water bottles and food dishes. She gets a big box of food on the shelf and a bag of pine shavings. "The instruction on how much to feed the hamsters is on the side of the box and you will need to replace the shavings once a week."

"Yes please, I think 3 balls will be enough. The girls can take turns walking their hamsters. One wheel for each cage I think. Okay, That should be all we need for now."

Tracy goes back to where the girls are standing in front of the cage with the hamsters in it.

"Have you girls picked out which hamsters you want? Each of you can have one."

The sales associate nods and gets three balls and three wheels. "Yes I think that would be good enough. If you find out you are going to need more than three balls. You can come back and get more balls."

All the girls except for Dinah and Angel point at the same hamster. It was gray and had spots on it like Renegade. "Yes."

Jayme looks at Tracy. "They all want the same hamster and there is one of them and 6 girls who wants it. Dinah wants the solid black one and Angel wants the light brown and white one. We need some solomon like wisdom and I don't think cutting the hamster into 6 pieces is going to work."

Tracy frowns as the girls all point to the same hamster. "How about we let Jayme have that hamster, that way we will have him or her at home and you can see it and hold it when Jayme lets you and you girls can pick out a different hamster to have as your own?"

Tracy already knows her idea isn't very good, but it's the best one that she can come up with for now.

Tracy sighs too. She looks at all the hamsters in the cages.

"okay girls, how about this. I write all of your names down on slips of paper and let Jayme pull a name out. Whoever's name is on that slip gets to pick that hamster, and the rest of you will get to pick another one."

The girls huddle up and talk. They look at Tracy and shakes their heads. "You don't need to. We solved it ourselves. Bonnie gets the hamster and the rest of us will get a different hamster." The girls looks at all the hamsters. All of them except for Mary picks out the hamster they wanted.

Mary looks at Tracy. "Mommy, I can't find one I like that doesn't look like the other girl's hamsters."

The sales associate hears what Mary says. "There is a new shipment of hamsters that came in today. We haven't had a chances to put them into the cage yet. Maybe you can find one in the box." She goes into the back and comes out with a box with holes in it. The sales associate opens the box and lets Mary look at them. She saw one of the corner by himself.

Mary put her hand into the box and the hamster came over to her. "I want this one. He picked me out and he has a cute curl on the top of his head."

Tracy smiles as the girls come up with there own solution. She watches as the other girls pick out their hamsters except for Mary. She looks in the box and sees lots of hamsters. She reaches over and pets the hamster that Mary has chosen. "He is a cute one."

"Okay, I guess that is everything we need now. Thanks so much for your help."

Tracy waits for the sales person to box up all the hamsters and takes everything over to the cash register. she pays for it all and then leads everyone out to the store.

"We better get right home and set up the cages so the hamsters have someplace to live. Where are we going to set up the cages?"