LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

"Yes, I want all of my girls to be happy. I realize that may be an impossible task."

Tracy listens as Mary explains about Hannah and April. She thinks about moving Hannah in with Dinah and Angel. There is room for another crib. She waits in the kitchen for Mary to return with the girls. As they come in the room Tracy lifts the girls into their high chair and puts the tray on in front of them. She puts a bib on the girls and then comes over to Jayme. She waits while Jayme moves over to the kitchen chair and puts a bib on her as well. Tracy looks around and notices that Bonnie's highchair is empty.

Tracy puts a bowl, spoon and sippy cup on each tray and in front of Jayme. She waits while each girl tells her the kind of cereal they want and puts it in their bowls. She adds the milk.

"I'll be right back."

Tracy hurries upstairs to see if she can locate Bonnie. She passes by the nursery and goes down to the playroom. She looks around and then comes out. She goes back to the nursery and sees Bonnie sitting down on the floor. She comes over and sits down next to her.

"What's the matter?"

• Like 1

Mary nods. "Yes that is probably going to be an impossible task,but it could be fun on our side of it trying to get you to please us."

The girls nods. "Ok mommy."

Bonnie looks up. "April and the others are the problem. They was picking on Jayme last night in the playroom. They was doing it last night after you put us all to bed. They did it again this morning when they saw Jayme crawling around in the floor and her diaper was showing. Well I got tired of it and I left the playroom. I came in here to have a talk with Molly about it. She told me if I didn't like what they was doing. I should tell someone,but my mommy told me that tattling is wrong. So I didn't know what to do. So I just sat here with Molly and the other stuffed animals. We are not with the other girls in making fun of Jayme. None of us care that Jayme wears diapers and wants to be a little girl. We all think it is cool. Molly said if Jayme was going to be a proper little girl. Then she needs a friend from Build A Bear like the rest of us have. Molly said you can't be a little girl without one. Without one. Who would you talk to when you are scared or lonely? Who would you tell you secrets too? I agree with Molly. Jayme is missing out on the best part of being a little girl. A huggable friend you can take with you everywhere."

• Like 1

Tracy listens as Bonnie talks. She nods her head in agreement at several places. "I know you haven't been making fun of Jayme. Neither has Mary and maybe a couple of others. There are two main instigators, but I am not going to name them. I am thinking of splitting them up. Tattling is wrong usually, but if someone is going to be hurt if you don't tattle you should go to someone you trust and tell them."

"Yes, I see what you mean about Jayme needed someone from Build-a-Bear to keep her company. She does have her doll right now though. I will see when we can stop at the build-a-bear again. Right now, it's time for breakfast, then we are going to go to Gatorland. How does that sound?"

• Like 1

Bonnie nods. "I know who you mean. April and Hannah. I think you should split them up. April was a good and sweet girl until you put them into the same room with their cribs close together. Jayme had them on separate sides of the room with a couple of cribs as buffers. The only thing that was going to get hurt was Jayme's feelings if she heard April." She chuckles. "Mommy, dolls are ok,but they are not cuddly,huggable and they are terrible at keeping secrets. Dolls are the blabber mouth of of the toy world." Bonnie gets up off the floor and walks out of the nursery with Tracy. "What are we having for Breakfast? Molly said she smelled waffles."

"I was thinking about moving Hannah into Dinah and Angel's bedroom. At least that would keep them apart at night."

"Some girls like dolls better than stuffed animals. I will let Jayme decide for herself if she wants a stuffed animal like you girls."

"Sorry Bonnie, All I have is cereal this morning. I think something is wrong with Molly's nose."

Bonnie nods. "Well that would probably work. Keeping them apart at night might work enough to keep Hannah from rubbing off on April." She shakes her head. "I didn't say there was anything wrong with dolls. I just said they are not cuddling,huggable and they are terrible at keeping secrets. If Jayme wants a doll instead of a stuffed animal. Then that is what she should get." Bonnie talks to Molly and then looks at Tracy. "Molly said there is nothing wrong with her nose. She smells waffles and bacon cooking."

"I hope that works. I know Hannah and April are good girls, it's just that they get thoughts in their head that aren't good."

"Bonnie, I should know what I fixed for breakfast this morning. Come on, I will show you."

Tracy leads Bonnie over to the staircase. As she starts down the stairs, she smells waffles and bacon being cooked. She hurries to the kitchen to find out why.

Bonnie nods. "Me too. Well Hannah is good part of the time and April follows whoever seems the strongest to her at the time."

Brenda looks at Tracy. "Sorry to barge in on you,but I made too many waffles and bacon this morning. So I brought the excess over here. I tried to get over here before you had made breakfast,but I noticed you had already got breakfast on the table when I came in though the kitchen door. So I was putting the waffles and the bacon back into the container I brought them in."

Bonnie looks up at Tracy. "See Molly's nose was right. She did smell waffles."

" I appreciate that. That smells good. Bonnie and I haven't eaten yet, and the others have just started." Tracy looks over at the girls in their highchairs and Jayme at the table. "Does anyone have room for waffle and bacon beside Bonnie and myself?"

"Okay, would it be possible for you to leave those here, and three of us will have ours now, and the girls can have some later today or tomorrow morning?"

"It's a long story, but the short version is she wants to be treated like a little girl. I have no problem with her being a little girl if that's what she wants."

Brenda nods. "Yes I can put what it left in the container and you can heat it up for them when they want it." She shakes her head. "It sounds really strange to me. An adult wanting to be treated like a little girl. How are the girls taking it? Who are you going to get to take care of the girls if Jayme is a little girl like them? I don't think they are going to listen to Jayme. Since she is one of them now."

"Thank you. Well, I am hoping that Jayme will help me at times with the little ones. It's not strange at all. There are a lot of adults that like to play as little ones. I accept it and That is all that matters. Most of the girls are handling it well. Only Hannah and April are teasing her. I will see how well I can handle nine little girls. If it seems like I am having problems I will ask Jayme to help me out again"

Brenda nods. "Well to each her own I guess. I think it is strange,but if you are ok with it. Then that is what matters. I was going to ask if you have anything planned today,but with Jayme as a little girl. I guess you have no one to look after the girls. If you didn't have anything to do. I was going to invite you to go shopping with me at the mall. I need a dress for the hearing tomorrow. I don't think it would look good to go in a pair of jeans. Also how are you going to handle tomorrow at the courthouse?"

"I am going to take the girls to Gatorland today. I already told them we were going. I'm sorry. I would have loved to go shopping with you. I guess I will get Jayme to be a big girl for tomorrow. I guess it kind of messes up my plans for her to be one of the trustees."

"How is Wanda doing?"

Brenda nods. "Oh I see. I guess you already have plans made. I guess I can go shopping alone to find a dress for tomorrow." She looks puzzled. "Why does Jayme wanting to be treated like a little girl mess up your plans to make her a trustee? Speaking of trustees. Have you talked to Bonnie about accepting the idea of having trustees? If not. You better have that talk soon. The settlement is tomorrow." Brenda smiles. "She is ok I guess. Joe dropped her off at daycare today so I wouldn't have to drag her around while we was going to be shopping."

"It's good that you were able to get away from Wanda for awhile. No, I haven't talked to her since we were at the lawyer's office. I guess we will talk later this afternoon or this evening. I have plans for right after Gatorland, but I don't want to say what they are right now."

Brenda nods. "Yes it is. That is why I was going to ask you if you wanted to go shopping with me. You have not been away from the girls since you brought them all home. If you don't take a break from them every once in a while. You are going to have a nervous breakdown. Yeah the sooner you have the talk with her the better. You don't want to wait to the last minute and tell her just before you go into the courthouse."

Bonnie calls mommy from the dining room. "Mommy, are you coming with the waffles? I'm starving in here." Jayme chuckles at what Bonnie says.

"I'm sorry that I won't be going with you. Yes a little mommy only time would be great. She already knows there are going to be trustees. there really isn't anything she can do about it. I will talk to her again about it though."

Tracy hears Bonnie calling her. "I better get back to the table. Bonnie hasn't been fed yet and she is hungry."

Tracy takes two plates with waffles and bacon on them and brings them over to the table. She goes back and gets a third one, then makes sure Bonnie is secured in her highchair and is wearing a bib. She cuts up two of the plates and puts one in front of Jayme and the other in front of Bonnie and gives her a fork.

Tracy lets the rest of the girls out of their highchairs. "You can go play in the playroom if you want or watch TV."

Brenda nods. "Yes Mommy only time is great. Knowing about them and accepting them is two different things." She nods. "Go on ahead. I'll leave you to feed your starving child in there."

Bonnie and Jayme looks at Tracy when she puts the food down. "Thank you mommy."

The girls get out of the highchair. 4 go up to the playroom and the other 3 go to the living room to watch TV while Bonnie,Jayme and Tracy eats breakfast. Bonnie looks at Tracy. "Why did Brenda bring waffles and bacon over here? Doesn't she think you can cook for 8 little girls,you and Jayme?"

"Thank you. I do appreciate you making the waffles for us. Tell Joe and Wanda I said Hi."

"No, that's not it. She knows I can cook. She was just being nice and figured that I would enjoy a break from having to fix breakfast for all of you. She only has two mouths to feed right now and enjoys cooking too."

Tracy ate her breakfast then wiped off her hands and face with a napkin. She remained at the table while Jayme and Bonnie finished their breakfast. She smiles as Jayme got syrup on her mouth and bib.

Brenda nods. "You are welcome. It is nothing you haven't done for me before. You have cooked me for in the past."

Bonnie nods. "Oh I see. She was a little late on that. You had already made breakfast,but the waffles are good.

Jayme smiles at Tracy. "What are you looking at? Do I have something on my face?"

"It's the thought that counts, Bonnie. At least you and I got a breakfast of waffles."

"You have Syrup around your mouth and on your bib. Just a second." Tracy gets up and goes over to the sink. She takes out a dishcloth and gets it wet. She comes back over and wipes Jayme's mouth. "There, all better."

Jayme tries to move her head so Tracy couldn't wipe it,but she wasn't fast enough to do it. "Yuck you got my face wet. Now it is going to freeze when we go outside to Gatorland."

Bonnie giggles. "I don't think you are going to have to worry about it. It never gets cold enough here to freeze. If it got cold enough to freeze anything here. Then the state would be one big frozen orange juice container."

Tracy smiles as Jayme fights her to try not to have her face washed. Tracy set the dishcloth down on the table.

"Bonnie there are days when it gets cold enough to freeze the fruit on the trees. About two or three weeks during the winter they have to be careful that the citrus trees don't freeze solid, or they could lose all of their crops. One year it got so cold it started snowing. It didn't last long enough for the snow to stay on the ground though."

"Are you two finished eating your breakfast?"