LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

The girls giggle when they see the picture of Baby Osecola. "That one is really cute,but what are the two things on the floor with the arrows on them?"

Jayme looks at the girls. "They are stuffed animals of the other two colleges in Florida. One is the Florida Gators. They play in Gainsville. The other one is the Mascot of the Miami Hurricanes. They play in the Orange Bowl in Miami."

Bonnie looks puzzled. "Why do they play in a orange bowl? Why don't they play in the grass?"

Jayme laughs. "It isn't a orange bowl like bowl you eat out of and it isn't orange like the color It is orange like the fruit and the juice. It is the name of the Stadium they play in. It is where they play the Orange Bowl Football Game every year." She nods. "Yes I can draw a picture of each of the girls." The girls look though the pictures and each of them pick out a picture they liked. They hand the pictures to Tracy.

Dinah looks at the picture of Chief Osecola as a baby and smiles. She signs to Jayme that she liked the picture and looks very cute,but it needed color. It was kind of bland looking.

Jayme laughs and looks at Tracy. "Dinah said it needs color. The picture of Chief Osecola is bland looking."

April looks at Tracy. "Mommy can we get a pet to play with?" The girls nod in agreement.

Jayme looks at the girls. "What kind of pet?"

The girls giggle. "A pet like Renegade." Jayme looks at Tracy and smiles.

Tracy smiles as she hears the girls talking. she takes the pictures from the girls.

"Thank you. I'm sure they would love to see themselves on the wall."

"Why don't you have Dinah color the picture of baby osceola. The rest of you girls can choose a picture to color as well."

"Sorry, no horses allowed in this neighborhood. Besides, we need to start small and work our way up to larger animals. I'll think about what kind of pet to get and let you girls know later."

Jayme nods and tells Dinah what Tracy said. Dinah nods and takes the picture of Baby Osecola and goes over to the table. She picks up the crayons and then lays them back down. Dinah asked Jayme what colors was the Florida Gators and Miami Hurricanes. Jayme tells her green and orange and Miami was light green and orange. Dinah goes back to coloring. The rest of the girls pick a picture to color and goes over to the table.

The girls was disappointed when Tracy says they can't have a horse. "But mommy, Renagade is so cute and we will take care of a horse."

Jayme shakes her head. "A horse is alot of work. You have to brush them, you have to feed them good, They need alot of room to run around and they need a barn. Because there is no way mommy is going to allow you to bring the horse in the house." She motions for Tracy to come outside the room with her. Once they was both outside. "I think I know the perfect pet for them. Take them to a pet store and let them pick out some hamsters. They don't take up much room and you can get tubes and toys for the hamster to play in to get their exercise."

Tracy watches as the girls sit down to color the pictures. "We are definitely not getting a horse. Something small and cuddly and cute is more like it."

"I was thinking along those lines as well. How many hamsters do you think we ought to get for eight girls? They are all going to want to take care of one. I think having pets will teach them to have responsibility as well."

Jayme thinks and holds up nine fingers. "I think one for each of your girls should be enough. You probably are going to have to get two plastic cages. It would be crowded in one of them for nine hamsters." She nods. "Yes I think them having a pet will teach them responsibility and priorities. Feeding and taking care of their pet comes first before they play or do something else fun. I think cleaning out the cages should be done one of us. It could get everywhere if the girls try to do it themselves."

Tracy smiles when Jayme holds up nine fingers. She had forgotten about her ninth daughter. Tracy nods as Jayme explains about what they would need and who would do what.

"Okay, we can stop by the petSmart or Pet supermarket tomorrow after we leave Gatorland. I won't tell the girls until we get to the store though. I can't imagine how hyper they are going to get. I'll let the girls pick out their own hamsters and name them. We will have to teach the girls the proper way to care for their pet. I think the girls can help us clean out the cages. After all that is part of caring for the hamsters. We will just have to be careful that they don't make a mess."

• Like 1

Jayme nods. "I think that is a good idea. We don't want them to be hyper while they are around the gators and other reptiles. It could be dangerous if they stardle the animals. Yes I think we should teach them proper pet care and tell them that their hamsters are depending on them for food and water. If they don't get food and water. They could lose their hamster." She shrugs. "Well that is up to you. I think it could be a disaster letting them help clean out the cages,but it is your decision. You are the mommy."

Tracy nods as Jayme talks.

"Maybe we can have them replace the paper after we clean out the used ones from the bottom of the cage."

"Let's go back and see how the girl's are making out with coloring the pictures. I want my girls in bed by nine tonight. That means washed up and in clean diapers and pajamas and in their cribs by nine. and that means all nine of my girls, even if you don't have a crib yet. that reminds me. What kind of crib are we going to get for you? Will you fit in a regular baby crib or will we have to find a larger one?"

Jayme shakes her head. "No pine shavings would be better for the hamsters. It makes better bedding for them and it is easier to clean up. Newspaper could get shredded by the hamsters' claws and their mess will go right though to the bottom of the cage." She nods. "Ok mommy. Let's go see what the girls are up to." Jayme pouts a little bit. "You said I could play in the playroom after the girls went to bed." She shrugs. "I don't know if I could fit into a regular crib or not."

"Yes, you're right. Pine shavings would be best. I guess I was thinking about birds."

"I guess I did promise you that. After we get the girls in their cribs you may play for a half hour. I don't want you to stay up too much longer."

"Okay. After we check on the girls, why don't we let you try out one of the girls cribs? If you fit, we will get you a regular crib. if not, we will special order a larger crib."

Jayme nods. "yeah that works for birds and dogs when you are house breaking them." She smiles. "Well I was hoping for longer than that,but 30 minutes will have to do." Jayme nods. "Ok after we check on the girls. We can try one of the girls' cribs to see if I fit. We might have to do the same with the highchairs."

Tracy leads Jayme back into the playroom where the girls were coloring. She walks around the table looking at all the pictures. Tracy tells each of the girls that they are doing a good job, and she likes the colors they are using in their picture. Finally she finishes commenting on all the pictures.

"Jayme and I will be right back."

Tracy walks over to Dinah and Angel's room since it is the closest one to the playroom. She helps Jayme up over the side of Dinah's crib.

The girls mumble something and waves their hands. Jayme looks at Tracy. "I don't think we will be missed." She gets into the crib and lays down. Jayme pulls her feet up to fit into the crib. "I don't think I'm going to fit in a normal crib. I feel like I am in the womb waiting to be birth." She gets out of the crib and back into her wheelchair. "I need a change mommy. My diaper is wet and stinky."

"That's too bad. I guess we will have to look online or something for a crib for you. Might as well look for a highchair as well."

Tracy rolls Jayme down to her bedroom and closes the door after they enter. She lifts Jayme up out of the wheelchair and lays her on the bed. Tracy pulls down Jayme's pants and untapes her diaper. Tracy takes a couple of baby wipes from the container near the bed and wipes Jayme's bottom. She tickles Jayme's stomach and then slips a clean diaper under her. Tracy sprinkles baby powder on Jayme and rubs it in. Finally she pulls the diaper up and tapes it closed.

"There we go. My baby Jayme is all snug and dry."

Jayme nods. "Yes it is too bad. I was hoping I could fit into a crib like the other girls' had. I saw a Sesame Street crib and highchair at the store where you got the girls' cribs and highchairs at. Well I still have my own room or will you be moving me in with the other girls?" She giggles when Tracy tickles her stomach. "Thank you mommy."

"Well, I think you are a good artist. We could get a large crib and highchair and then you can paint the sesame street characters on them."

Tracy puts Jayme's pants back on her and moves her over to the wheelchair.

"Would you feel comfortable sharing a room with a couple of the girls? I am sure that Dinah and Angel would love a room mate. However, you can stay in the room you have now if you want."

Jayme nods. "I've never drew the Sesame Street or any of the other children's characters on TV. I can give it a shot and see how it turns out." She shrugs. "If you want me to move in with Dinah and Angel I will so all your girls will be in one place or I can stay in my room as I am now." The girls leave the playroom and stop outside of Jayme's bedroom door. Bonnie knocks on the door and waits for one of them to open the door.

"I really don't care which one we do. Which one would you prefer? Are you going to feel comfortable having me change your diapers and getting you dressed in front of Dinah and Angel?"

Tracy opens the door and looks at the girls. "Hello. Do you need something?"

Jayme thinks for a moment and then shakes her head. "No I don't think I would feel comfrotable getting changed in front of Dinah and Angel. I don't think I would be comfortable getting changed in front of any of the girls."

Bonnie nods. "Yes mommy. We was bored. You said you would be back in a minute and you didn't come back in a minute. I don't know how long a minute is,but it seems like it has been alot longer than a minute to us."

"Okay, then it's settled. Baby Jayme will have her own nursery. As soon as we get your crib, I will move the twin bed out."

"You're bored, huh? I guess that means you have finished coloring the pictures. I want all of you girls in bed by nine o'clock, except for Jayme. She has special permission to stay up later. Does anyone need to be changed?"

Jayme nods. "That works for me. I get my own nursery. That is so cool."

The girls nodded. "Yes we did finished coloring the pictures. They are laying on the table in the playroom."

April looks at Tracy. "Why do we have to go to bed at 9,but Jayme doesn't have to?" All the girls raise their hands.

"Okay, I will put them on the wall later. I gave Jayme special permission to stay up for an extra half hour. That is all you need to know. It's only going to be for tonight. From now on she will be going to bed the same time the rest of you are."

"Jayme can you take Dinah and Angel and change them and I will start on the rest of the crew."

Tracy starts leading the girls to the nursery.

Jayme pouts when Tracy says it was only for tonight. The girls nods at what Tracy said and goes to their nursery. Jayme nods. "Yes I can change them." Dinah and Angel gets on Jayme's lap and rides to their nursery. Jayme changes both of them and then puts them down on the floor. Dinah and Angel run out of the room and down to where the rest of the girls was getting changed.

April starts to giggle while she waits for her turn." Mary looks at April. "What are you laughing at giggle box?"

April looks at Mary. "I was just thinking about something. Jayme is a little girl like us,but she is acting like she is a big girl and can do big girl things. We all know that isn't true. Jayme is not a big girl." All the girls laugh and nod in agreement to what April said.

Tracy helps the girls into their cribs and starts changing diapers. After she finishes Hannah and Bonnie, Dinah and Angel come running into the room. Tracy hears Aprils comment and gives her a sharp look.

"No, Jayme is a big girl with little girl tendencies. She is an adult with a little girl side. I don't want any of you teasing Jayme. I already told you that. Making comments like that makes her feel bad."

Tracy continues to change the girls diapers.

April looks confused. "What are tender sees?" She shakes her head. "Well she doesn't act like a big girl and she doesn't dress like a big girl. You said she wanted to be like us and we are little girls. So that means Jayme is little like us. I wasn't teasing her. I was answering Mary's question of why I was giggling. Besides Jayme didn't hear me say that. She isn't in the room."

Jayme starts to go into the other nursery when she hears what April said. She turns around and goes into the playroom. Jayme gets her pad and her pencil. She goes down on the elevator and goes set out on the back deck. Jayme's feelings was hurt by what April said and she wanted to get away from the girls for a while.

• Like 1