LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

"I will just have to start teaching the girls how to use the appliances and don't let you use anything that I wouldn't allow them to use. So that means I will be using the stove. and the sharp knives."

"Yes, I said you could watch children's programs on TV. I didn't say you could watch them when I told you to do something else. You are going to have to learn to do what I say, when I say it. Now are you going to go upstairs with the other girls, or is mommy going to have to punish you?"

Jayme nods. "Yeah I guess you are going to have to teach them to use the appliances." She shakes her head. "You didn't say that. You said I could watch children shows on the TV. You didn't put any restrictions on my TV watching." She sticks out her tongue. "You will not punish me mommy." Jayme turns back to the TV to see what Elmo and Abby was up to."

Bonnie comes down the stairs. "How come she gets to watch TV and we can't? You told us to go upstairs to play in the playroom." She crosses her arms. "This was what I was talking about at supper. Jayme getting special treatment. You wouldn't let me get special treatment because I was your real family and the other girls wasn't. So it isn't right that Jayme does get special treatment because she is also an adult sometimes."

Tracy frowns as Jayme continues to defy her. She shakes her head as Jayme sticks out her tongue at her. "Young lady, I will not abide any of my girls sticking their tongues out at me. That is very disrespectful. Now I am giving you one more chance. Get upstairs to the playroom or you will be punished. Which is it going to be?"

"I know I told you all to go upstairs to the playroom. I will punish her if she keeps refusing to go upstairs and play with the rest of you. She is not getting special treatment."

• Like 1

Jayme nods. "Ok I will not stick my tongue out at you. I don't want to go upstairs and play. I want to watch TV. You said I could play in the playroom after the girls go to bed and that is what I want to do."

Bonnie nods. "Ok, Just as long as she isn't getting special treatment." She sets down on the stairs and watches to see if Jayme was going to get punished like Tracy said she was going to for not listening.

"I know you don't want to go upstairs and play. However, That is what I told you to do. Since you don't want to do as I say, I guess I am going to have to spank you."

Tracy picks Jayme up off the floor and carries her over to the couch. She sits down and lays Jayme over her lap and tugs down her diaper. She gives Jayme ten hard swats with her bare hand, then pulls the diaper back up.

"Next time I tell you to do something, I expect to be obeyed. Is that understood?"

Tracy puts Jayme in her wheelchair and pushes her over to the elevator. She pushes the button to go up and steps out. Tracy comes over to where Bonnie was sitting.

"Why aren't you in the playroom? Do you want a spanking too?"

Tracy walks upstairs and watches Jayme go to the playroom.

Jayme looks at Tracy. "You won't spank me. You have never spanked any of the other girls when they don't listen." She was shocked when Tracy picked her up and carries her over to the couch. Jayme starts to squirm on Tracy's lap as she gets spanked by Tracy. Jayme sniffes and tried to hold back her laughter. "Yes mommy I understand."

Bonnie shakes her head. "No I don't want a spanking. I was just setting here to see if you followed though with your threat or if you let Jayme get away with it." She gets up off the stair and goes up to the playroom.

• Like 1

"I guess you will realize I mean business when I tell you do something."

Tracy watches until Jayme and Bonnie go into the playroom and then goes back downstairs to finish cleaning up after supper. It takes her about 30 minutes. She wipes all of the high chairs down and puts the bibs in the laundry room. Tracy then walks back upstairs and goes to the playroom. She stands at the door and watches the girls play.

• Like 1

Tracy sees that most of the girls are playing with their toys. Only Jayme is off by herself. She sees Jayme take out a pad and a piece of paper. At first she thought that Maybe Jayme was getting up her resume to find another job where she wasn't spanked at. Instead it appeared that Jayme was drawing something. Tracy backed out of the room and went downstairs. She turned on the TV and sat down on the couch. She needed a few minutes of quiet time to think about how things were starting to change.

April comes downstairs 10 minutes later to see where Tracy was at. "Mommy,Jayme isn't doing what you say. You told us to play together. Jayme isn't playing with us. She is setting at the window drawing something." She climbs up on the couch and leans up against Tracy's body. "Why isn't Jayme listening to what you told us?"

Tracy smiles at April as she comes over to her. She pulls April close to her and gives her a hug.

"Jayme is doing what I told her to do. I told her to go up to the playroom with the rest of the girls, and that is where she is. All of you girls aren't playing the same thing, are you? well, Jayme wants to draw right now. It's okay for her to do that. I was just getting ready to go up and tell everyone they don't have to stay in the playroom if they don't want to. Want to come with me?"

Tracy stands up and walks upstairs. She enters the playground where the girls are playing. "Okay, you don't have to stay here in the playroom if you don't want to. You can go watch TV or do whatever you want."

Tracy walks over to where Jayme is sitting. "can I see what you are drawing?"

The girls look up at Tracy and then goes back to playing. Jayme looks at Tracy. "It isn't very good." She hands the pad to Tracy. The picture shows Chief Osecola as a baby and Renegade as a rocking horse. There are stuffed animals of the Florida Gator and the Miami Hurricane Mascot laying on the ground with suction cup arrows stuck on them. "All this talk earlier about Florida State and Chief Osecola made me think about what he would look like a baby and it just snowballed from there. I couldn't very well use real arrows. Since Babies can't have sharp objects and I thought suction cup arrows looked more childish and something a baby indian would have."

Tracy takes a look at the picture and smiles. "I think this is fantastic! When you are done with it, would you mind if I put it here on the walls of the playroom? Or I could put it with the other girls drawings. It needs to be shown off."

Jayme shrugs. "If you want too. I didn't think it was very good. I have a whole folder in my room of drawings. I draw them and then put them in the folder to dispose of later. There is probably 75 to 100 drawings in the folder. I draw when I get bored or want to escape from what is around me. I didn't like you spanking me earlier. That was not needed."

"Thank you. I would like to look at it. Well, you were breaking the rules and needed to be punished. Then you kept saying I wouldn't spank you, and Bonnie came downstairs. She said it would be unfair if I didn't punish you. I wasn't thinking too clearly and decided to spank you. I promise it won't happen again, unless a spanking is warranted. It wasn't in this case."

Jayme shakes her head. "No I wasn't breaking any rules. Not listening is disobedience not breaking any rules. You didn't give me any rules to go by. Besides I was doing what you said earlier. I could watch children shows whenever I wanted." She laughed. "Well I didn't think you would. You had never punished any of the girls before and I didn't think you would with me either." She leaves the playroom and goes to her room. Jayme comes back with an accordian file cabinet. Jayme opens it up and takes out the pictures. Some was of Chief Osecola on the winning side against the other two Florida schools and against the rest of the ACC. Some was nature scenes, Some was of different buildings. A some was of cars and other vehicles she had seen around. The last picture was one of Joe's highway partol SUV.

"You're right. You weren't breaking any of the rules. You have the same rules as the girls have. I don't think I have ever sat them down and given them rules that I have expected them to live by."

Tracy looks through the folder and nods her head. "These are all good. You said you were going to get rid of these? would you mind if I kept them? I think I will keep a filing cabinet with pictures drawn by all my girls. I see you have a mixture of Florida State pictures, nature, buildings and vehicles. Is this last one Joe's car? It sure looks like it."

Jayme nods. "Yes I was going to. I didn't think they was very good." She shakes her head. "No I don't mind at all." Jayme nods. "Yes I have a mixture of pictures in there. Yes that is Joe Highway Patrol SUV. I drew it while looking out my window while you and Bonnie was gone today. Joe came home and parked out front. So I drew it because I had nothing better to do. The girls was in the playroom playing."

Bonnie and the other girls come over to Tracy and Jayme. "What are you looking at?" They see the pictures Tracy had in her hands. "Who drew those pictures? They look good enough to hang on the wall or the fridge door."

"Well I think you did a great job on it. It looks just like his car. Maybe we should post this on the wall with the other girls pictures."

"Aren't they good? Jayme did all of these. Would you mind if I put a few of these up on the wall with all of your pictures?"

Jayme shrugs. "You can if you want to."

The girls nods. "Yes they are good. Wow Jayme drew all of those? That is amazing."

Bonnie shakes her head. "No we don't mind at all. They are amazing. They are good enough to have in an art gallery. Why didn't you tell us you could draw so well?"

Jayme shrugs. "I didn't think they was very good. I was going to throw them out in the trash,but Mommy said she wanted them. So I gave her the picture. I did one of Molly." She picks up the pad and flips back a couple of pages. She saw Bonnie and the other girls the picture. It was of Molly as a super hero. "I drew this before Molly got her super hero costume at Build A Bear. So it doesn't look like the super hero that she is now."

"That one of Molly is great. I think we will hang that one on the wall, along with the one of Baby Osceola and Renegade the rocking horse. Do you girls see any others that we should put on the wall?"

Tracy shows the girl the picture that Jayme just drew of Baby Osceola.

"Jayme, do you think you could draw each of the girls? It would be nice to have each of their pictures on the wall. It doesn't have to done right away."