LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Hannah looks at Tracy. "Oh I see. It sounds like a great place. Are all of the stuffed animals boys? I wanted a girl like Molly is. She is very special. Eventhough she is Bonnie's. Molly has slept with all of us at sometime. When we are scared. Molly sleeps with whoever is scared and we feel safe. Mommy I've got two questions. One can you get the lady who gave us the card to go into the home and get all the pink diapers they have? These white diapers don't feel right and they don't fit quite right either." She lifts up her gown and shows her the gaps in the diaper around her legs and waist. Second one Can you ask the nurse if we can go to the playroom. We are bored in this room. There is nothing fun to so except looks at each other and can you tell those guys outside the door to leave? They are scary. The ladies that came to the home wasn't scary looking. They were nice."

Bonnie laughs. "Hannah, that was three questions." She looks at Tracy. "Mommy, can I go downstairs and get some chocolate milk for me and my sisters? I think I saw a lunchroom down there when we came in." There was cheering from the girls when Bonnie asked about chocolate milk.

Emily looks at Tracy. "Do we get to drink out of bottles or do we have to use cups? What about these?" She shows Tracy the bracelet on her ankle. It said PB on it. The nurse wouldn't take them off of us. She said they might be needed for some pictures."

Bonnie walks over to Emily. "Mommy, doesn't care if you want to drink out of a bottle. She let me earlier and you can too if you want to." She turns at looks at Tracy. "Does Linda and Molly need pictures of their's too?"

"I am sure there are girl animals as well as boys. That was nice of Bonnie to share Molly with all of you. Hospital diapers are never very good. I think they buy the cheapest they can find. I'm afraid you are stuck with them though until you get out. I have a whole package of the pink diapers in the car, and I think those are the same ones I can buy in the store. I promise that as soon as we get you checked out of the hospital I will switch you back into the pink diapers if you want."

"I will be glad to take you to the playroom if you want. You will have to show me where it is though. I'm afraid those men can't leave. They are working for the agency that Linda works for, and are here to protect you. I feel better with them out there."

"How about I call down to the kitchen and have them send up seven bottles of chocolate milk? I would rather you didn't go down there, Bonnie. I don't know if they need pictures but they might. I can Call Linda and find out."

Tracy looks in her purse and pulls out the card with Linda's cell phone on it. She starts to dial it and looks at Bonnie.

"I'm going out in the hall for a couple of minutes, Bonnie. I want you to stay here with your sisters, please."

Tracy finishes dialing the phone and waits for Linda to answer.

Hannah nods. "I'm glad they have girl animals. I want a girl animal like Molly is. Girl animals are nicer and polite. Boy animals are mean and rude." She sighs. "Oh I see mommy. I hope we get out soon. I don't like these diapers." The Girls in the white diapers nod in agreement. "Mommy, the playroom is down the hall. It is huge. You could put 4 of our rooms in it. Why can't they be replaced with women. They would be less scary. We learned very early to fear any guy who came to the home. It meant some girls was going to be taken away and we would never see them again."

Bonnie looks at Tracy, "Why can't I go down there alone? I'll be careful. I promise." She sighs. "Ok you can call down to the kitchen and get us bottles of chocolate milk. Will you read to us after you call Linda."

Linda's phone rang and she took it out of it's holder. "Hello this Agent Linda Hunt. Who is calling?"

"I'm sorry you girls have to wear those diapers too. We'll definitely have to check the playroom out then." Tracy smiles at Hannah.

"Bonnie, I'm sorry but I just worry about you. With all that's happened today, I just want to keep you safe. Yes, I will read to you if you want while we wait for the bottles. The girls also want to go to the playroom"

"Hello Linda, It's me, Tracy Cooperman, Bonnie's aunt? first of all, The girls all loved the gift certificates from Build-a-bear. Thank you very much. They want to go right away. Bonnie handed me a DVD that she pulled out of the backpack that Molly was wearing. It doesn't have any writing on it, and I believe Jayme may have put it there this morning before I picked up Bonnie."

"About the agents outside the hospital room door. They are scaring the girls. Is there anyway you can have them replaced with female agents? Also, are you going to need pictures of the girls ID bracelets? They were wondering if they could have them taken off."

Bonnie smiles. "Ok Mommy. It is good to have someone to worry about me and my sisters. Jayme use to be the only one and now because of me. Jayme got hurt and she might never be ok again. I wish I hadn't said anything to Linda. Then Jayme would not have got hurt."

Linda sighs. "That is the first bit of good news I've had since you and Bonnie left the office. We got a report from one of our agents. There was alot of action at the home. We raided the building,but all the files was gone. Hopefully that DVD has a copy of all of the home's files. Otherwise this investagation is dead and the people who runs the home is going to be away. If they get away. Most girls could be in trouble. We have no idea if it is just girls who was sent to the Zebra Ranch or if boys was sent there too." She listens to what Tracy was saying. "Yes I think I can do that. That was something Molly brought up after you two left. She said she felt that the way Bonnie reacted to David in my office. That she was afraid of guys. No I'm not going to need pictures of their id bracelets. Oh while I have you on the phone. Would you be interested in some cases of those pink diapers that the girls are wearing? Once we get pictures and invoice the diapers. You can have them. I don't think the home is going to miss some cases. We can't close the home yet,but we are working on it and Bonnie was a big help to us."

"I will always care about you and your sister's. Jayme did not get hurt because of you. Jayme got hurt because she did the right thing, remember? Whether or not you spoke to Linda, I think Jayme would have got hurt. If you hadn't spoken to Linda, your sister's would still be in the home undergoing the abuse there. Is that what you want? I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound so cross with you, but please remember that what you did was a good thing."

"that's too bad, Linda. I really hope the files you need are on the DVD. If you don't mind, I will drop it off in the morning. Will the papers be ready for Bonnie to sign then? Hopefully I will be able to get the girls out of the hospital sometime tomorrow as well, then it's off to Build-a-bear. The girls will be happy to know that their ID bracelets can come off tonight. I'll get the nurse to get a cutting tool."

"Are you kidding? I would love to have as many packs of those diapers as you can spare. The girls were complaining about the hospital issued diapers and wishing they had the ones from the home. I'm sorry to take up so much of your time. I'll talk to you tomorrow, bye."

Tracy hung up her phone and decided to go get the bottles of chocolate milk herself. Bonnie would be safe in the girls room until she got back. She asked where the kitchen was and was given directions. She came back upstairs about ten minutes later carrying seven baby bottles filled with chocolate milk. Tracy walked past the guards and entered the room. She held up a couple of bottles to show the girls.

"Look what I have!" Tracy said, walking around and handing each girl a bottle and giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Bonnie nods. "I know Mommy,but it seems hard to remember that when Jayme is hurt and she wasn't when I left the home." She shakes her head and starts crying. "You know I didn't want that. That is why I wanted them out of the home. So they wouldn't be abused anymore."

Linda answers back. "I hope so too. Otherwise all of this was from nothing because getting Bonnie 6 sisters out of there. If the files aren't on there. Then the home will not be shut down and it will continue to abuse the kids and ship them off into baby slavery. Without those records. If we go to court. The lawyer for the home could say that we made up the pictures to make the home look guilty and that Bonnie was lying in her statement or she was coached what to say by the agency."

She chuckles. "After we photgraph and invoice all the diapers. You can have as many packs as you want. There is a warehouse of them. If you run out when you get back home. Call me. I'll send you more packs. They aren't going to do us any good after the case is presented. You are not taking up too much of my time. I'm here to help you and Bonnie anyway I can. How is your first visit with the girls going? The agent downstairs called me when you got there and told me you and Bonnie was at the hosptial." The girls cheered as Tracy came in with bottles of chocolate milk."

Hannah takes a bottle. "I'm sure the milk here taste better than at the home. All the girls shuddered at the thought of the milk they drank at the home."

"I'm sorry, Bonnie" Tracy hugs Bonnie close to her for a few minutes, rubbing her back.

Tracy smiles as they girls sit around drinking their bottles. She walks over and talks to the nurse.

"Hi, I just finished talking to Linda Hunt, One of the head agents at the Department of children and family, and she said they weren't going to have to take pictures of the girls ID bracelets. Do you have something that I can use to cut them off with?"

The nurse pulls a pair of tin snips out of her pocket and hands them to Tracy."These should do the trick."

"Thank you." Tracy turns to the girls and smiles.

"Anyone who wants their ID bracelet off, stick their little piggies in the air."

All the girls except Bonnie and Dinah stick their leg up in the air. Dinah looks confused at Tracy. She didn't understand what Tracy said or why all the girls excpet her and Bonnie had their leg up in the air. Bonnie was drinking her bottle and wasn't paying attention to what Tracy was saying. Hannah leans over and taps Bonnie on the shoulder. "Mommy asked whoever wanted their bracelets off to raise their leg. You didn't raise your's and Dinah didn't either. You forgot to tell her."

Bonnie lowered her sock. "I don't have my bracelet on. Linda took it off." She nods. "Oh I wasn't listening to what mommy was saying." Bonnie signed to Dinah. She sat there looking at her bracelet and then at Tracy as she cut everyone else's off. Dinah wanted it off,but she didn't trust Tracy not to cut her. "Mommy, Dinah said she isn't sure she can trust you not to cut her with you take it off. Dinah has alot of trust issues after what her mom did to her and then dumped her into the home because she didn't fit into her mom's new life with her boyfriend. He didn't want a deaf girl around. So he make Dinah's mom put her into the home and never see her again."

Tracy watches as most of the girls stick their feet up in the air. Everyone except for Dinah and Bonnie. Tracy figures that Dinah had not heard her or could not see her lips well enough to understand. Tracy went to each girl and carefully snipped the ID bracelets off, slipping them in her purse. Once she had the bracelets off Tracy would kiss each girls ankle where the ID bracelet had been. Finally she had finished the last one except for Dinah.

Tracy listens as Bonnie explains about Dinah. She frowns for a few seconds and then hands the tin snips to Bonnie.

"I know she trusts you. Do you think you can cut them off without hurting Dinah? Maybe if she holds Molly she won't be so afraid. I hope that when she watches me interact with her sister's Dinah will learn to trust me."

Tracy watches to see if Bonnie is going to do cut the bracelet off.

Bonnie nods. "I think I can mommy." She signs to Dinah if she wanted to hold Molly while she cut it off. Dinah nods. Bonnie runs over to Emily's crib and picks up Molly. "Your bravery is needed. Dinah is scared and she need you and your courage to help her not be afraid." She smiles. "I knew I could count on you Molly. You have never let any of us down when we needed some courage." Bonnie hands Molly to Dinah and then signs for her to set as still as she could so she wouldn't accidentally cut her when she was trying to cut off the bracelet. Dinah nodded and held Molly tight. Bonnie carefully cut the bracelet off and hands the clippers to Tracy. Bonnie saw Dinah couldn't see her so she decided to see how still Dinah could be. She started tickling the bottom of Dinah's foot. Bonnie could see Dinah trying to set still,but was having a hard time doing it. She tickled Dinah harder and Dinah was having a harder time setting still. Bonnie opened one of Dinah's eyes and waved at her with the bracelet in her hand. Dinah started crying. Bonnie got in the crib with Dinah and asked her why she was sad? Dinah signed back. Not sad. Happy. Happy because she didn't have to wear that bracelet anymore and the home was behind her now. She signed something else and Bonnie nodded. She jumped out of the crib and walked over to Tracy. Bonnie motioned for Tracy to bend down. She kissed Tracy on the cheek. "That was from Dinah. She wanted me to thank you for getting her out of the home and for getting the bracelet off. Can we all go to the playroom now Please mommy." All the girls chimed in with pleases as well.

Tracy Takes the ID bracelet from Bonnie and looks at it. It said BABY DINAH PB on it. Tracy slips the bracelet in her purse along with the others. She laughs at Bonnie tickling Dinah's feet.

Tracy bends over and let's Bonnie kiss her cheek. She gives Bonnie a kiss on the cheek as well. "Give that to Dinah. Tell her I love her and will never hurt her. I am glad that I am going to adopt all of these girls."

"Of course we can go to the playroom." Tracy starts leading the girls out of the playroom. "Don't forget to tell Dinah to come along" Tracy says to Bonnie.

Bonnie smiles at Tracy. "I wouldn't forget Dinah mommy." She runs over to Dinah and starts to sign. Bonnie stops when she gets to playroom. "Umm I don't know a sign for playroom. Jayme never taught me that one. Well I'll have to think of something else." She signs swing and slide." Dinah got the idea of what Bonnie was saying. She signed back for play and Bonnie nods. The rest of the girls ran to the door and stopped. Hannah opened the door and looked out. There was two females standing outside of the door and they smiled at her.

Hannah looked at the others. "Those mean looking guys are gone. There was two nice looking girls out there." All the girls except for Bonnie and Dinah ran out of the room and down to where the playroom was at.

Dinah looks at Tracy and signs. "Mommy, Dinah wants to know. Are you going to learn how to talk to her or are you going to have someone translate for you. She said it isn't much fun to have to get someone to do your talking for me. Dinah wants to teach you a sign that is well known. Dinah makes the I sign,the L sign and the U sign. She puts the three signs into one and shows it to Tracy. Bonnie smiles. "Mommy, that is the sign for I love you." Dinah does it again and then finger spells mommy. "I love you Mommy. if you want to say thank you put your four fingers on your chin and then extend them to Dinah. like this." Bonnie shows Tracy the sign for thank you.

Tracy watches as the girls run for the door. She is surprised to see that there are lady agents guarding the door now. Linda certainly works fast. She turns her attention back to Bonnie and Dinah. She watches Dinah sign and turns to Bonnie. She listens To Bonnie.

"I would love to be able to learn sign language. I guess I will have to pick up a book or DVD on it. You won't always be around to sign for me."

Tracy watches Dinah sign I love you at her. She watches Bonnie sign Thank you as well, and does the sign to Dinah, as well as the one for I love you. She wishes she knew how to say "too" in sign language, but hopes that Dinah will understand.

"I think we better get down to the playground before all the monkey's take over." Tracy takes Bonnie's hand and holds out her other hand for Dinah to take if she wants to.

Bonnie signed what Tracy was saying. Dinah's face lit up. Dinah smiled when Tracy signed back to her. "Bonnie looked at Tracy. "What do you mean mommy? Are you going to get rid of me at some point?" She starts acting like a monkey. Dinah figured out what Bonnie was doing and rolled her eyes at her. Dinah signed monkey and pointed at Bonnie. She looks at Tracy's hand and shakes her head no. Dinah followed Tracy and Bonnie to the door. She stopped and looked outside. Dinah scanned on either side of the door and then walked out. She followed Bonnie down the hall. "Mommy, I have a question. Since Dinah can't hear. How is she could to know what people are saying on TV and at the movies? Will she be able to understand what is being said?"

"I would never get rid of you. I just meant you might be busy doing something when I wanted to talk with Dinah."

Walks with Bonnie and Dinah to the playroom. Sees the other girls are already busy playing.

"I'm not sure about movies, but on TV's, you can set it up so that you have what is being said printed across the TV. However, I am not sure Dinah knows how to read yet, so it might not do any good. I will have to look into it, won't I?"

(You know sign language pretty good. did you study it in school or is someone you know deaf? Sorry, I feel stupid asking this, but I am just curious)

Bonnie nods. "I see mommy. I think she can read. I've seen her looking at books alot at home." She runs into the playroom and jumps into the big ball pit. Balls go everywhere since there was no netting around the ball pit." Bonnie walks over to the bookcase and gets out a book. She sets down in the bean bag chair and starts looking at the pictures in the book.

(You don't need to feel stupid by asking that. Yes I know someone who is deaf. Me. I've been deaf since a couple of days after I was born. I ran a really high fever and it did something to my hearing. My parents didn't know I was deaf. They thought I was ignoring them. When they had my hearing tested. They found out I wasn't ignoring them. I couldn't hear them at all. Like my character Dinah. I can read lips as long as the person looks at me and doesn't talk too fast or too slow. It makes it hard to read their lips. My biggest pet peeve about people when they find out I'm deaf is they think if they talk very loud. I'll be able to hear them.)

Tracy comes over to Bonnie and looks at the book she is holding. "would you like for me to read that to you?"

Tracy keeps an eye on the other girls as well, making sure they weren't doing anything that could hurt them.

Bonnie nods. "Yes Mommy I would." Hannah and Emily start to fight over a doll they both want to play with. Dinah slowly looks around the room and sees a bunch of blocks stacked up along the wall. She goes over to them and starts to build a wall out of them.

There was a knock on the door and a nurse's assistant came in. "Which one of you is Tracy?"

Tracy sits down and holds Bonnie on her lap. opens the book to the first page. Sees Hannah and Emily fighting over the doll.

"Girls, please stop fighting. There are lots of dolls and toys to play with. You wouldn't want to have to sit in time out would you?" Tracy sees Dinah start building a wall. Wonders if that wall is symbolic of a different kind of wall. Wonders how to get through to Dinah.

Tracy looks up as the nurse comes in and calls her name.

"I'm Tracy." Tracy looks at the nurse with a sick feeling inside,wondering if something else has gone wrong.

Hannah nods. "Then tell Emily to go pick another doll. I saw this one first."

Emily shakes her head. "No I did."

Bonnie gets up and walks over to them. "Hannah and Emily, this is no way to act. If Jayme said the two of you fighting over a toy. She would not be happy. So to end the fight over who get the doll. Share it. Hannah can play with it for a little while and then Emily can play with the doll while Hannah plays with something else. Now hug and make up." Hannah and Emily hugs and Bonnie hands the doll to Hannah. Emily walks off and goes to the play kitchen. Bonnie walks over to Tracy and sets down. "There problem solved mommy and no one had to be locked in a playpen."

The nurse nods. "I was just of hoping you was Tracy. The nurse said Jayme is awake and asking about her angels and someone named Molly. Is one of these girls named Molly?"

Tracy watches Bonnie handle the situation between Emily and Hannah. Hugs Bonnie when she comes back. "You did a great job Bonnie, but I want you to know something. Timeouts will never involve a locked playpen. If I put someone in a playpen, it will not be a locking one. Judging from the way you handled that situation, maybe you should be the mommy and let me be the little girl?" Tracy slips her thumb in her mouth and smiles at Bonnie."

"What? Jayme is awake? Is she allowed visitors? Your are looking at her angels, all seven of them. There are actually two Molly's. One of them is a woman and the other is a teddy bear. It's a long story." Tracy spoke quickly, her heart racing inside.

Bonnie smiles. "I'm use to settling disputes between my sisters. Jayme usually let me handle them since I had a level head. I never understood that. I've seen a level. They are flat. My head is not flat. It is rounded. I saw it after I was hairless." She giggled. "You have to be mommy. You are tall and mommies are tall. I'm too short to be a mommy."

The nurse's assistant nodded. "Yes Jayme is awake. She can have vistiors,but I would keep the visit short. Just so you know. The stuff they gave her messed up her control. It is too early to tell if once the drugs are out of her system. If she will get her control back." She looks around the room and then back at Tracy. "Well which one has the key? She kept mumbling about Molly having a key."

Tracy chuckles at Bonnie's explanation. "being level-headed doesn't mean you have a flat head. It means you show good judgement when dealing with situations. I think so too. short people can be mommies too. There are midgets that have babies all the time. Of course, you don't have to have a baby yourself to become a mommy"

"Do we have to leave the hospital to go over to the part where she is at? How many visitors will you allow? She would probably like to see all the girls and know they are safe, but if necessary I can take only Bonnie with me. Jayme doesn't know me, so Bonnie would have to be with me."

"She has been saying that since being rescued. We aren't sure exactly what she means when she says that Molly holds the key." Tracy didn't want to tell this nurses aid about finding the DVD since she didn't trust just anyone with that information.

Bonnie nods. "Oh I see. I guess that is better than having a flat head. A flat head would not allow water to run off it when it rains or you get your hair washed. What is a midget Mommy and how can you be a mommy without a baby?"

The nurse's assistant looks at Tracy. "No you don't have to leave the hospital to get to where she is at. The different sections of the hospital is connected by enclosed walkways on the second floor. She is on the 4th floor room 412 in the main hospital. So to get to her room. You go across the walkway and up two floors. Well having all 6 of the girls in the room at one time isn't allowed. You can take them in 3 at a time. The nurse doesn't see Dinah behind the wall. So she thinks there is only 6 girls including Bonnie.