LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

"Thank you" Takes the paper and looks at the address before sticking it in her purse. "I will ask Bonnie which she wants to do. Knowing how close she is to the girls, she will want to go right to the hospital. Do you think there's a chance I can see Jayme as well,or would you rather I wait until she is more alert?"

Tracy turns to Molly "I think you are right. Molly is a security blanket or lovee. Don't worry about scanning Molly. We can wait until Jayme can tell us exactly what she meant. No use getting Bonnie upset if we don't have to."

Tracy follows Molly out into the hall. Follows her and listens as she talks to Dinah. Keeps following her as they walk down the hall. I hear giggling coming from one of the rooms. Finally we reach the room Bonnie is in and Molly tiptoes inside. Tracy waits at the door and watches as Molly starts tickling Bonnie, smiling. When Bonnie mentions wetting herself, Tracy looks in her purse, making sure she has another diaper, just in case.

Linda nods. "You can see the girls now if Bonnie wants to. I would wait a day or so before I would take Bonnie to see Jayme. One she will be more alert and two if you took her right now to see Jayme. It might scare her since she probably have all kind of tubes in her. That could scare Bonnie and we don't want to do that."

Molly nods. "You are right Tracy. There is no need in getting Bonnie upset if we don't have to. I would like to get my hands on that director for a couple of minutes for what she did to countless girls and to Jayme. We might never know how big the operations is if the director and her people shred all the documents. There could be hundreds or even thousands of girls out there and we would never know it."

Bonnie looks at Tracy after Molly stops tickling her. "Mommy, are we going now? Can we go see Jayme? I want to see how she is doing and tell her what her little angel did. That is what Jayme called me. Her precious little angel,but she called all of us that. We were all her little angels."

"Yes, we can go now, Bonnie. Would you like to say goodbye to Linda first? Honey, Jayme is in the hospital. The bad men hurt her, but don't worry, she is going to be okay. We can't see her tonight. We have to wait until tomorrow or the next day. Would you like to go to the hospital to see the girls now, or wait until after we go to Walmart and the hotel? If we go to the hospital, you can ask the girls what kind of toys they want me to get them at Walmart. If we go to Walmart first, you can show them your new Barbie. It's up to you."

Tracy comes over and checks Bonnie's diaper and finds it still dry. Tracy gives Bonnie a couple of pats on her bottom as she takes Bonnie's hand.

Bonnie nods. "Yes Mommy I would like to say bye to Linda first." She hugs Molly. "Thank you for the milk and cookies and thanks for the picture. Little Molly and I had fun with you."

Molly was a little shocked with Bonnie hugged her. "You are welcome Bonnie. I'll never forget you. You will always be in my heart along with the other girls you helped rescue today."

Bonnie lets Molly go and looks at Tracy. "Why did they hurt Jayme mommy? Did she do something bad that they had to punish her for? I've never seen Jayme do anything bad unless loving the 7 of us when no one else there did is bad." She thinks for a moment. "I think I want to wait to get my Barbie until after my sisters get out of the hospital. I don't want them to be jealous of me because I have a toy and they don't have one. I wouldn't feel good inside if they felt that way towards me. Is that ok mommy?

"Honey, sometimes bad people hurt good people because they do good things. Jayme did something good and the bad people didn't like it. I don't understand it fully myself. Okay, we will go see your sister's first. I still need to stop by walmart and pick up a few things. You are going to need a nightgown to sleep in and some new clothes for the next few days. I also want to get some milk and maybe something to snack on later"

Comes over and gives Molly a hug as well.

"I really can't express how happy I am that you were at the home and also that you work here. Without you, I doubt if Bonnie would have had the courage to speak up. I want to stay in touch with you. Also, when your vacation comes up, maybe you can come to Florida for a visit. You are always welcome."

Tracy takes Bonnie's hand again and leads her out of the room and back to Linda's office.

Bonnie didn't fully understand what Tracy meant. "I don't understand why bad people would want to hurt good people for doing good things. That doesn't make sense mommy." She looks at Tracy puzzled. "What is a nightgown? Is it like footed jammies or is it something different? I want cookies. I never got any at the home. The older kids did and they looked yummy and the cookies Molly gave me was good too."

Molly smiles. "I think Bonnie would have had the courage to speak up even if I wasn't here. Linda got a call from a female this morning telling her that one of the girls was getting adopted and that she might be able to help with the case. The female didn't leave her name. Linda and I debated on whether or not it was a hoax. It turned out it wasn't a hoax and the person turned out to be Bonnie. Linda and I are going to be down in Florida in a couple of months. We was being sent down there to represent our agency. I would like to present tell everyone at the conference about Bonnie and what she did for us. That is if it is ok with the two of you. In this line of work. We do not come along very many happy endings and we like to celebrate the ones we have. The conference is going to be in Miami. The two of you are welcome to come as guest of our agency. The others might like to meet the brave girl who helped crack the case open for us."

Bonnie took Tracy's hand and they left the room to go back to Linda's office. When they got there. There was a guy in the room with Linda. She hides behind Tracy when she sees him. Linda notices this. "Bonnie, you don't need to be afraid of him. He isn't going to hurt you. He is our boss and he wanted to meet the girl who was brave enough to tell us what was going on inside the home." Bonnie peers around Tracy at the guy. He waved at her. Bonnie shyly waved back. Linda walks around the desk. "Bonnie come here a moment." Bonnie slowly walked over to Linda keeping an eye on the guy. "Bonnie, I have something for you and your sisters,but you can't open it until you get to the hospital. There are one for each of you." Linda hands 7 pink envelopes to Bonnie and a white one to Tracy. She looks at Tracy. "The white envelope explains what is in the other 7. I know Bonnie can't read. So you need to read the letter to them."

"think of it like this, Bonnie. let's say you are on a playground and see bigger kids teasing and hitting younger kids. You run over and tell an adult what is going on. The bigger kids beat you up for telling on them. this is kind of what happened to Jayme. A nightgown is sort of like a dress that you wear to bed over your diaper. Usually they are warm and snuggly. Are you used to wearing footed Jammies? I can get you a pair if you want. If you were wearing a nightgown it would be easier for me to check your diaper during the night, but I want you to be comfortable."

Tracy turns to Molly:" Really? I would like to attend that conference. I think Bonnie would love it as well, as long as she wasn't expected to make a speech or anything. I would have to bring all the girls with me though. I hope that is alright."

Tracy walks Bonnie back to Linda's office. Tracy wonders who the man is. She smiles when Linda introduces him. Tracy watches as Bonnie walks warily over to Linda. She looks at the envelopes and wonders what could be in them. Tracy takes the white envelope and sticks it in her purse.

"Are you ready to go now, Bonnie?"

Bonnie nods. "Oh I see. I think I get it now. The bigger kids need to be beat up for hitting the younger kids. Yes mommy. Jayme would put us in footed jammies in the winter and t shirts in the summer. If it was up the director. We would sleep in nothing and in some dark corner on the floor. I'm glad My sisters and I don't have to live at the home anymore. Where are we going to sleep at your home? Are you going to have to get a bigger house? If you do. Can you get one with a big backyard and a playground?"

Molly nods. "Yes really. She doesn't have to talk if she doesn't want to. She can if she wants to,but that is totally up to her. I just think they would like to meet her. If Bonnie and her sisters don't want to come. It is ok. I can present their case without them."

Bonnie nods. "Yes Mommy we are ready. Molly wants to see our sisters. She misses them and are glad she is going to see them again and that they are safe."

"No Bonnie. No one deserves to be beaten up. The bad kids deserve to be put in a really long time out for what they did. You can wear whatever you like to bed. I think it's a little warm for footed Jammies though. I can buy you regular pajamas and you can wear just the tops, or I can buy you a nightgown. whatever you would feel comfortable with. I'm glad you don't have to live at the home anymore either. My house is large enough for all of you. I have a room that I think is large enough for seven cribs, a changing table and a dresser. I will set up another room as a playroom as well. My backyard is fairly large. I plan on having a playground built."

Turns to Molly: "Call me about two weeks before the conference starts and I will let you know if Bonnie and the girls want to go. Miami is about 200 miles away from where I live. I'll decide then whether I want to drive or fly down."

Turns to Linda: "I guess we are ready to go now. Bonnie is anxious to see the girls. Is someone going to accompany us out to our car?"

Tracy takes Bonnie's hand and starts leading her of the office.

Bonnie nods. "Yes they do. When mommy and daddy was alive. They took me to church. I heard the preacher said an eye for an eye. When we was going home. I asked mommy what an eye for an eye meant. She said that means if you get beat up. Then you can beat up the person who beat you up. Ok we will get me a pajamas top. I'm glad your house is big enough for all of us and that you are going to put a playground in. My sisters and I will love that. Is Jayme going to go to home with us or is she staying here?"

Molly nods. I'll call you two weeks before the conference. I hope they do want to come."

Linda nods. "Someone can if you want one of us to walk you out to your car."

"Bonnie, that was true in the old testament, which was the first part of the bible. We don't act that way now though. I sometimes wish we did have eye for an eye punishment. I want you to promise me that you will never hit someone if they hit you. okay sweetie. I wll get you a pajama top. that way you can stay cool. yes, we are going to have a playground soon."

"I will need someone to take us downstairs anyway. Maybe you can call someone so they can let us out of the gate."

Tracy walks with Bonnie out to the elevator.

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "I can't do that mommy. If someone hits me. I might hit them back. So I can't promise that I will not hit someone if they hit me first."

Molly nods. "I'll walk the two of you down and make sure you get out of the gate." The three of them walk out to the elevator. Molly swipes her card and the elevator opens. She presses the gound floor button. The elevator goes down to the ground floor. Molly walks Bonnie and Tracy out to the car. "I'll talk to the two of you later. You better behave for your aunt Bonnie or I'm going to come down to Florida and tickle you until you can't breath anymore." She watches Tracy put Bonnie into the backseat and drive to the gate. Molly waves at them as they pull out of the parking lot. She continues to waves until they vanish from sight. Molly wipes the tears out of her eyes and walks back into the building.

"Thank you Molly". Follows Molly out to the elevator and rides it down to the lobby. Walks out to the car and opens the back door. Helps Bonnie get in and buckles her seat belt, giving her a kiss on the forehead. Tracy gets in the driver's seat and slowly drives up to the gate and through it as it opens. Waves Goodbye to Molly. I see tears in Bonnie's eyes as we pull onto the highway.

"Are you ready to go see your sisters? I am anxious to meet them. Are you getting thirsty? would you like me to pick up some chocolate milk?"

Tracy takes a look at the directions Linda gave her and looks for the roads that were written down.

Bonnie nods. "Yes Mommy. I'm ready to see my sisters,but I'm sad too. I'm sad because I had to leave Big Molly and Linda. They were really nice to Molly and me. They didn't have to be as nice to us as they was. Mommy,did Linda tell you what was in the envelopes? What so you think is in them? Yes mommy I'm a little thristy."

"Aww, I know you are sad, honey. We are going to see Linda and Molly again before we leave for Florida. I want your sister's to meet them and you still have to sign the papers for Linda. No, Linda didn't tell me what was in the envelopes. Do you still have the ones she gave you? Okay, I will stop at a convenience store on the way to the hospital."

Tracy drives down the road and sees a store right on the road they were one. She pulls off the road and into the parking lot of the store. Tracy gets out of the car and helps Bonnie out as well. leads her into the store and gets a quart bottle of chocolate milk. she leads Bonnie back to the car and gets a bottle out of the back of the car from one of the boxes. Tracy fills the bottle with chocolate milk and puts the cap and nipple on it before handing the bottle to Bonnie.

"Here you go, baby. I hope you don't mind another bottle. I noticed in the picture that Molly took that you were drinking out of a big girl glass. It doesn't matter to me which you drink out of, but since you will be drinking in the car, I think it best if you drank out of the bottle."

Tracy opens the back door and lets Bonnie climb in. She buckles Bonnie's seat belt and then gets in the car and pulls out of the parking lot. in a few minutes she drives into the parking lot in front of the hospital. The building is huge, rising at least 10 stories high, and it seems at least as wide as it is tall. Tracy wonders how she is going to find the girls room once they get inside.

Bonnie nods. "Yes I still have them. Molly is holding them for me in her backpack. I found something in her backpack,but I don't know what it is." She opens the zipper on the back on Molly and takes out a DVD. Bonnie hands it to Tracy when they get to the store. "Do you know what it is? I found it in Molly's backpack after we left the home. I don't know what it is or how it got in there." She shakes her head. "No I don't mind it,but those ladies are looking at me over there." Bonnie looks at the hospital as they get out. "I think it is that is the one my sisters are in. I see kids inside there." She points at the Children's hospital.

Tracy listened as Bonnie talked about Molly's backpack. She thought it was cute that the teddy bear had a working backpack that Bonnie could store things in. When Bonnie showed her the DVD, Tracy was confused for a few seconds and then knew what it must be. So Molly the teddy bear was holding the key. Tracy knew she was going to have to get in touch with Linda tonight if possible.

"Bonnie, this DVD might contain some important information. Would you mind If I kept it in my purse? Don't worry about what other people are thinking Bonnie. They don't know who you are or why you need a bottle."

When we get to the hospital Tracy gets out of the car and helps Bonnie out as well.Looks up at the wing that Bonnie is pointing to and nods her head.

"Yes, I think you are right"

Tracy leads Bonnie into the building and up to the front desk. She notices several men in black coats standing around watching people enter and leave.

"Hello, may I help you?" a woman standing behind the desk asks.

"Hello I am looking for a group of girls that were brought in from a children's home? My name is Tracy Cooperman and this is my neice Bonnie. We were told we would be allowed to see them?" Tracy says.

The woman looks up and motions to one of the men in a black coat to come over to the desk. Once he arrives, she whispers something in his ear. he turns and smiles.

"So this is our little Bonnie? You are quite the hero. Linda called and said you would be coming. My name is Daniel Short, with the Department of Children and Family services. Would you follow me, please?"

Tracy took Bonnie's hand and followed Daniel to the elevator. She saw Daniel take out a miniature walkie talkie and say something into it. He was whispering so she couldn't tell what he said. She saw him hit the button for the 10th floor. Once they reached the 10th floor, the doors opened and Daniel led them out into the hall. They walked to a pair of large doors that were guarded by two men in black coats. Daniel gave them a signal and they stepped inside.

"The girls are right in here. I will wait out here," Daniel said with a smile.

"Thank you," Tracy replied.

Tracy pushed the doors open and led Bonnie into the room. She saw six young girls sitting in hospital beds that looked like metal cribs.

Bonnie looks a little confused. "What kind of important information and why would it be in Molly's backpack? Who would put it in there and how did they get it in there without me noticing it. The only person who had my teddy bear before I left was Jayme. She said she was going to give Molly a sprucing up so she would look nice when she met you. Jayme said it was important that teddy bears make a good first impression on people and a teddy bear with unkept fur would not make a good impression" She hands the DVD to Tracy. "Here you go Mommy." Bonnie stands behind Tracy when she sees the men standing there. "Mommy,those men are scary looking?" She peers around Tracy and looks at Daniel while he was talking. Bonnie stands very close to Tracy while they went up to the 10th floor on the elevator. She stayed as far away from Daniel and the other guys as she could. The 6 girls went into the very back of their cribs and cowered in the corner. Tracy could see fear in their eyes. Bonnie sees the fear in their eyes as well. "Mommy, why are they afraid of you? You aren't going to hurt them. You are here to take them home when the hospital says you can."

"I'm just guessing there is information on the DVD. I don't think it's a movie since it doesn't have a picture or title on it. Since no one but Jayme touched Molly today before you saw me, then I guess she put it in there for some reason. I am going to show Linda the DVD tomorrow, to see what she thinks. I think we better stop talking about it for now, okay?" Tracy looks around to see if anyone had been listening to them.

"Bonnie, those men are from the same agency as Linda and Molly. They are here to keep your sister's safe." Tracy takes Bonnie's hand and holds it tight.

"Honey, these girls have been through a lot today. Besides what they normally had to endure every day, they had men come in and snatch them from their cribs, carry them to vehicles of some kind, and then brought to the hospital. They were scared out of their minds. Even though you talked to them earlier and assured them everything was okay, they don't really know that. For all they know, I could be from the home and be coming to take them back or even worse hurt them again."

"Why don't you go talk to them? They know who you are and trust you. Maybe after they calm down a bit they will be willing to let me come over to them and meet them. I will wait here by the door."

Bonnie nods. "Ok Mommy. We can talk about it later. They might be here to keep them safe,but do they have to look so scary and mean? I feel like they are to attack us." She looks at Tracy. "Can you ask the nurse if she can lower the sides of their cribs? They look like animals inside cages at a zoo. They might not be as scared if they didn't feel trapped inside the cribs. Bonnie walks into the room and looks at her sisters. "Hello everyone. I told you I would come and see you. Well here I am. I know you are scared by what has happened today,but you are safe here and the lady that came in with me is my aunt. She will not hurt you. She cares very much for us. She is going to be our new mommy. She will love us like Jayme did when we was at the home." Bonnie notices Dinah raising her head. She chuckles. "You don't need to raise your hand if you want to talk. Just talk." Dinah glares at Bonnie. Bonnie looks down and then back at Dinah. She signs sorry to Dinah. Dinah signs to Bonnie. Bonnie nodded and then signed back to Dinah.

Hannah looked at Bonnie. "What did she said?"

Bonnie turns around and looks at the others. "Dinah asked if Jayme was with us and I told her no. That Jayme was hurt after all of you left. The people beat her up. Mommy said the lady at the office we was at said Jayme would be ok they think. The girls look down and start crying. "Sisters, it isn't your fault that Jayme got hurt by them. I don't know for sure,but I'm sure she was hurt trying to protect us like she always did. The people who came and got you at the home work with the lady I was talking to. I was the one who got all of you out of there. I told the lady that I would tell her everything I knew about the home in exchange for making sure the 6 of you were safe. The lady has been working for a few years to get the home shut down. Do any of you remember a girl named Molly and helped Jayme take care of us?" A few of the girls nod. "Well she works at the office with the lady. She is the only who started the investagation to get the place shut down. I would like all of you to meet our new mommy. I know you are scared of her,but she will not hurt any of you." Bonnie turns and motions for Tracy to come over. "Mommy, this is Happy,Grumpy,Sleepy,Bashful,Dopey." Dinah sneezes. "The one in the back is Sneezy." She looks at her sisters. "Dwarves, this is Snow White." Most of the girls laugh at Bonnie's joke. Hannah explained the joke to Emily and Emily smiles and chuckles." Bonnie turns to Tracy. "I forgot to tell you earlier that Dinah can't hear. She can read lips and she signs. Her mommy did something to Dinah and she lost her hearing. Jayme was teaching me sign language so I could talk to Dinah without having to get Jayme to translate what Dinah was saying and wouldn't have to sign what I was saying to Dinah."

"they have to look intimidating to the bad guys, Bonnie. We don't have to worry about them, they won't hurt us."

"I'll see what I can do" Tracy goes over to the nurse and starts talking to her.

"Is it alright if we lower the sides of their beds so that Bonnie could talk to them easier?"

"Sure" The nurse said, going around and letting down one side of the beds so the girls could talk to Bonnie.

Tracy listens as Bonnie talks to the girls. She sees the girls relax some and look over at her occasionally. She smiles as Bonnie jokes with them and finally steps up next to Bonnie when she calls her over.

"Hello girls. My name is Tracy, but you can call me aunt Tracy or if you would like, mommy. I promise I won't do anything to hurt you. It is sad about Jayme, but she should recover pretty quickly."

Tracy looks at Bonnie. "If you all are the seven dwarves, then you must be Doc. Isn't that the only one you haven't named? It's been awhile since I read the book, but I think that's right."

"so Dinah is deaf? I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know sign language, so you will have to help me when I need her to talk to me. If she can read my lips, I will make sure I look at her when I am talking to her."

Tracy walks around and holds out her hand and take each girls hand, shaking it.

"Don't forget about the envelopes Bonnie"

Bonnie signs to Dinah as Tracy talked. She wanted Dinah to know what Tracy was saying. Dinah signs back. "Mommy, Dinah wants to know why you wanted to adopt all of us. Not that she isn't grateful for it and getting all of us out of the home. She doesn't understand why someone with no real connection to them would want to step forward and adopt all of us and her most of all since she is deaf. I told her that you don't care if she is deaf. She would love you anyway." Some of the girls smiles at Tracy. The others still was afraid of Tracy and didn't trust her. Bonnie smiles. "Yes I'm Doc. I'm the leader of the group. Since I talk alot. The rest don't talk much until they get to know you. Then you can't get them to stop. Everyone except Dinah sticks out their tongue at Bonnie. Dinah looks wary at Tracy when she walks over to her crib. Bonnie looks at Tracy. "What envelopes?" She suddenly remembers. "Oh yeah I forgot." Bonnie opens the zipper on the back of Molly and takes out the envelopes. She hands one to each of them and then takes the last one. They opens the envelopes and looks at what is inside. "Mommy, what is it? I know it is a card,but what is it for?"

Tracy looks at Dinah and makes sure she is looking at her"Why do I want to adopt all of you? Because I want a bunch of little moppets running all over my house. just kidding. At first I decided to adopt you because I didn't want to see you all broken up. I saw how Bonnie reacted when she found out she might be leaving you all in the home. Now that I have seen you, I want to adopt all of you because I love you. How can I fall in love with you so quick? That's not hard to do. You all are so cute and precious. I will never do anything to hurt any of you."

"I didn't do anything to get you girls out of that home, except bring Bonnie to the office so she could tell Linda all she knew. Bonnie is the hero, not me"

Tracy notices that some of the girls are afraid of her. She is not sure how to make them want to trust her.

Tracy pulls The white envelope out of her purse and looks at it. It is a short letter from Linda.

"Tracy, I am giving all the girls a gift certificate from Build-a-bear workshop, good for the stuffed animal of their choice, and an outfit for the animal. This certificate is good at any build-a-bear in the US, so you can take them there while you are still here, or wait until you get home. Love, Linda."

"Girls, the woman who sent out the agents to rescue you has given each of you a gift certificate to Build-a-bear. You can make any stuffed animal you want, and pick out an outfit for them to wear. Wow. Isn't that great?"

Dinah looks at Tracy and signs at her. Bonnie starts laughing. "Mommy, Dinah said we are not muppets. Do you see Kermit,Miss Piggy or Animal here? I think she misunderstood what you said. You said moppet and she thought you said muppet." She shakes her head. "I'm not a hero."

Hannah nods. "Yes you are Bonnie. You have always been a hero to us. You took alot of abuse to protect us and keep us safe." She climbs out her crib and walks over to Bonnie. Hannah gives her a hug. Soon all of them climb out of their cribs and joined in on the hug." After all the girls let Bonnie loose. Hannah looks at Tracy. "Mommy, what is Build a Bear? I'm guessing it is some kind of store since the cards are gift certificate. Can we go tonight to get our stuffed animals?"

Bonnie shakes her head. "No we can't go tonight. I don't think the hospital will let mommy take all of you out of the hospital. I think Linda said you would have to stay a couple of days,but when they let you leave. Mommy will take us to the Build A Bear right mommy?"

Tracy laughs at Dinah's thinking she said muppets instead of Moppets.

"You are definitely a Hero." Tracy smiles as the girls climb out of their cribs and come over to Bonnie. As they climb out of their cribs Tracy can see they are all still diapered. Some are still wearing pink diapers while others are wearing a plain white diaper. Tracy guessed the hospital had changed the ones with white diapers.

Tracy smiles as Hannah calls her Mommy. She is about to answer when Bonnie tells Hannah they can't go tonight.

"Build a bear is a special shop where you can build a bear or other animal from scratch. that means you take the covering of the animal you want to make, add stuffing and other things and they put him together for you."

"I'm hoping the hospital will release you girls to me sometime tomorrow. Hopefully they will be done with whatever tests they are going to do and let me take you"