LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

The girls try both of them and makes a face when they taste the Strawberry jam. They all liked the Grape Jelly better,but Dinah and Angel decide that they don't want either one on their toast. Jayme spreads grape jelly on the other girl's toast and goes back to eating.

Bonnie looks puzzled. "Why would sucking our thumbs affect the way our teeth grow in our mouths? We already have teeth in our mouth."

April looks up at Tracy. "Mommy will a pacifier help tighten up my teeth? One of them is loose or is that what tooth paste is for?" She wiggles her front tooth with her fingers. Jayme saw April wiggling her tooth and knew that before long. April was going to lose one of her baby teeth.

"well at least I won't have to worry about the girls eating all my strawberry jam. That's okay because it's my favorite."

"when you suck your thumb, your thumb is positioned right behind your teeth usually. When you are sucking on it, it pushes against your teeth and can push your teeth out of alignment. A pacifier doesn't have that problem. I know you have most if not all of your permanent adult teeth, Bonnie, but your sisters still have their baby teeth and their jaw is easy to get out of alignment."

"No April, a pacifier won't tighten your teeth, and tooth paste is just to clean your teeth with," Tracy answers and looks closely at the loose tooth in April's mouth."Is that tooth bothering you?"

The girls shakes her head. "No you don't have to worry about that." The girls nodded as Tracy talks.

Bonnie shakes her head. "No I don't. I did,but I don't anymore. Something in the drug made my adult teeth go back into my gums and baby teeth reappeared in my mouth."

April nods. "A litle bit when I eat something hard. I have to chew on one side or the other to keep it from hurting."

Tracy listens to Bonnie and nods.

That's too bad. Well I am getting all of my girls a pacifier to sleep with. They are better for you"

"Would you like for me to pull that tooth for you April? It might hurt at first but it will soon stop. And you get a visit from the tooth fairy if you leave the tooth under your pillow before you go to sleep."

Tracy gets up and clears the dishes from the trays of the high chair. she gets a washrag and cleans up the girls faces and hands.

"time to get dressed so we can go out. You girls will have to wear the same outfits you were wearing yesterday until I pick up some new clothes at the store," Tracy said. She started getting the girls out of the high chairs.

Jayme blushes a little when she hears Tracy said she was going to get all her girls a pacifier to sleep with. She didn't know if she meant her too,but after what Tracy said this morning about getting her a pacifier. Jayme thought maybe she was talking about her too."

April puts her hand over her mouth and shakes her head. "No don't pull it if it is going to hurt."

Mary looks at Tracy. "Who is the tooth fairy?"

Jayme thinks quickly. "The Tooth fairy is a nice lady who gives little boys and girls money for their teeth if they are in good shape. She is really shy and only comes at night when kids are asleep. If she came during the day when kids are awake. She wouldn't be able to do her job as baby tooth collector. The tooth fairy takes the teeth and puts them into her machine and grows them. When she makes dentures out of them and then sells you your own teeth back when you get real old?"

Mary nods. "Oh like you and mommy. The two of you are real old." All the girls laugh at Mary's comment.

Jayme looks at Tracy and shakes her head. She didn't know quite how to answer that one. Jayme looks at Mary. "No people older than us."

"Okay, I won't pull it. I will let it come out on it's own."

Tracy listens as Jayme explains about the tooth fairy. Tracy would have to ask Jayme how much a tooth was going for today. When Tracy was a little girl she had gotten a quarter for each of her teeth.

Tracy hears Mary's comment and laughs.

"Jayme, I believe the girls clothes are in the downstairs bedroom. Can you take them in there and get them dressed please? I will clean up the kitchen and get ready to go to the store."

Tracy fills the dishwasher with the dirty dishes and puts everything away. She wipes down the highchairs and the table. Finally she goes upstairs and changes out of her nightgown into a dress.

April nods. "Ok mommy. I'm glad you aren't going to pull it."

Jayme nods. "Yes I'll get them dressed for the day." She lined the girls up and walks them to the bedroom. Jayme checks each of their diapers and changes then if they need it. She dresses each of them. "You can go watch cartoons until we are ready to go. Make sure to turn the closed caption on so Dinah and Angel can read what is going on." All the girls nod and goes into the living room. Bonnie gets the TV remote and flips though until she finds the Flintstones. She puts the remote down after turning on the closed caption." Jayme sees Tracy coming down the stairs. "8 girls are dressed. Time for the last one to get dressed." She rolls over to the stairs and slides out on her wheelchair. Jayme crawls up the stairs. Once she gets to the top she looks at Tracy. "Well if nothing else. I'm going to get my exercise doing this."

Tracy comes over and carries the wheelchair upstairs. "What are you going to wear to the store?"

"We have never talked about how much I am going to pay you for being the nanny to my girls. I was thinking $500 a week. How does that sound?"

Tracy follows Jayme to her bedroom.

Jayme smiles at Tracy. "I don't know mommy. You decide." She starts laughing about what she said." She nods. "500 a week sounds ok to me. I would do it for free. Just do I could be here with my girls." Jayme sets on her bed and waits for Tracy to dress her.

There was the sound of footsteps running across the floor and the back door opening and then closing. "I think the girls just went out the back door into the yard."

"My choice huh? Okay, it will be pretty much what you have on now. A tee shirt and pair of shorts. you can pick up some more clothes today. I will pay you before we start shopping so you don't have to come to me to buy things for you. I would like for you to stay with me long enough to help me get clothes for the girls."

Tracy helps Jayme get dressed. She hears the back door open and close.

"We better get down there. There isn't anything that they can really get into in the backyard but I would feel better if I had one of our eyes on them."

Tracy pushes Jayme's wheelchair over to the staircase. She waits for Jayme to get out of it, and then folds up the wheelchair. She watches Jayme slide down the staircase. Hopefully it would be her last time doing that.

Jayme nods. "Yes your choice. That sounds ok with me and I'll help you get clothes for the girls and then I'll go shopping for myself." She nods. "Yes we better get downstairs to see what they are up to." Jayme goes down the stairs and gets into her wheelchair. She rolls into the living room and all 8 girls was setting on the floor watching cartoons. Jayme looks at Tracy. "You must have ghost in the house or you have more children in the house than you knew."

Tracy walks to the back door and looks outside. She doesn't see anyone out there. She shakes her head and goes back to the living room. Okay girls, let's go to the store."

Tracy grabs her purse and car keys. She goes over to the door and opens it. She waits for Jayme and the girls to get out of the house and locks the front door.

Bonnie sees Tracy look out the backdoor. "Are you looking for something mommy? Did you lose something?" The girls start to giggle as they watch Tracy. They get up off the floor and goes out the door giggling as they walk. Jayme turns the TV off and goes to the door. "They are up to something. I just haven't figured out what they are up to yet." The girls get into the back of the SUV and sets down. Jayme gets into the front seat. She buckles herself in and waits on Tracy to get in.

Tracy puts the wheelchair in the back then gets in the SUV and buckles the girls in. She gets in the driver's seat and pulls out the driveway. She drives the car to Walmart and parks the car. Tracy rolls the wheelchair over to the passenger side then unbuckles the girls seat belts. She gets out of the car and lets the girls climb out.

"Remember to hold your buddy's hand. Bonnie for you that means hold April's hand."

Tracy leads the children and Jayme across the parking lot to the sidewalk. She goes over to the ATM and takes out her debit card. She gets 500 dollars out of her checking account and hands it to Jayme.

"There you go," Tracy said.

Tracy leads the group into the store and over to the toddler girl clothes section. She starts looking through the pajamas.

"Okay girls, let's find you something to wear to bed at night."

Bonnie frowns. "If I'm April's buddy. Then Molly isn't going to have a buddy to hold hands with."

April crosses her arms. "Be that stupid stuffed animal's buddy. Who needs either one of you. Mommy, can I be your buddy and ride in the cart?"

Jayme takes the money and puts it into her pocket. "Thank you."

Bonnie walks though the the pajamas and comes out with a pink princess dress. "Mommy, can I have this as my pajamas?"

The rest of the girls picks out either long t shirts or nightgowns. They put them into the cart.

"Bonnie, Molly can hold one hand while you hold April's hand."

"April, you can be my buddy if you want to, but I don't want you riding in the cart. I am going to need it to hold what we buy."

Tracy looks at the dress Bonnie is holding. "What do you think Jayme? Is there anything wrong with Bonnie wearing a dress as a nightgown?"

Once the girls have their nightgowns in the cart Tracy starts looking at the regular clothes. She knew it would be best to get something that would keep the diapers accessible, so dresses or jumpers might be best. Either that, or something with snaps at the crotch. Tracy found a rack of blue denim jumpers with pink blouses. They had Dora, Ariel and Barbie on the front of them.

"How would you girls like to wear these?" Tracy wondered, holding one of the jumpers up so the girls could look at it.

Jayme shakes her head. "No I don't think so. A dress is ok for everyday clothes,but it isn't right for bedtime." Bonnie sighs and gets a pink nightgown. The girls nodded in agreement. They each pick out 3 jumpers and puts them into the cart. "Tracy, I thought of something else the girls are going to need. They need toothbrushes and swimsuits for the pool party this afternoon." The girls groan when Jayme says they need toothbrushes.

Tracy nodded when Jayme mentioned swimsuits and toothbrushes. "Don't forget, I am also going to get pacifiers for all my girls."

Tracy found the toddler girl bathing suits and started looking through them. "Brenda said she has swim diapers for the girls to wear. Do you think they need two piece or one piece bathing suits?" Tracy asked Jayme.

Jayme looks at Tracy. "One piece bathing suit. Two piece bathing suits would more likely come off when their diaper gets wet because of the heaviness of the diaper when it soaks up the water." The girls pick out their bathing suits and then get a pacifier. She looks at Tracy. "I'll catch up with you later. I've got some shopping to do."

"Okay, I will get one piece bathing suits, but the girls will be wearing swim diapers under them, not regular diapers. I don't know if that will make a difference in the diapers expanding or not."

"Okay, I will meet you up by the checkouts in about a half hour to forty-five minutes."

Tracy finds where the toddler toothbrushes are near the pacifiers and puts one for each girl in the cart. Tracy decides to get a swingset and a sand box for the backyard. She pushes the cart over to the toy department and finds the outdoor section. She sees a couple of swingsets have been set up for display.

"Girls, which swingset would you girls like to have?"

Jayme shrugs. "I don't know either. I've never seen swim diapers before." She nods. "Ok I'll see you in 45 minutes." She rolls off to the clothes to find for herself to wear.

Dinah and Angel watched Jayme roll away and start to panic a little bit. Bonnie notices this and looks at Tracy. "Mommy, can I switch buddies? Dinah and Angel look lost without Jayme with them."

April nods. "It is ok with me if we switch buddies while we are here. You take Dinah and I'll take Angel,but I want you to stay close so you can tell me what Angel is saying." Bonnie nods and tells Dinah and Angel what April and her was going to do. Dinah and Angel nods and takes their hands. They all walk over to the toy department and looks at the swingsets. 4 of the girls wanted the swingset with the tree house and the other 4 wanted the swingset with cargo net and tire swing.

"Yes, it's okay if you switch buddies."

Tracy sighs when she hears that 4 of the girls want one swingset while the other 4 want the other one. Since she had a large backyard, Tracy decided to buy both swingsets. She took the card that had the upc numbers on them so she could have them rung up at the checkouts. Tracy saw they had a large plastic sandbox shaped like a turtle and it had a cover on it for when the girls were not using it. she picked one of the boxes up and put it on top of the shopping cart. She saw she still had twenty minutes before she had to meet Jayme at the checkouts.

"Girls, can you think of anything I forgot to buy? and don't say more toys, because I think two swingsets and a sandbox is enough for today. You got toys to play with inside last night."

Bonnie looks the cart over and thinks. She turns around and talks to the others. They looked at mommy and giggled then put her heads back down into the circle. Bonnie turns around. "Yes mommy. You forgot two really important things. You bought a sandbox, but you forgot the sand and you forgot the pails and shovels to play in the sand box with. April picks up a pail that had sand castle molds inside and two shovels on the handle. She puts it on top of the sand box."

Emily looks at Tracy and then covers Hannah's ears. "Mommy, what are car seats and why did Brenda tell you that you would get in trouble with Joe and his friends if we didn't ride in them?" She uncovers Hannah's ears.

Jayme leaves the clothes and rolls though the store. She ends up in the baby department looking at pacifiers. She picks out one with Elmo on it. Jayme puts it into her cart and rolls over a little farther. She notices a baby bottle with the Sesame Street Character on it. Jayme puts it into the cart under her clothes. She didn't want the girls to see the bottle or the pacifiers. Jayme heads towards the front when she sees posters on display. "Why not. My room is childish looking. Why not get some childish posters. If any of the girls ask. I can just say the posters was already on the walls when I moved in there." She gets one with the Disney Faries on it, One of the Sesame Street characters,one with Elmo and Zoey and one with Barbie on it. She puts them under her clothes as well. As she is heading towards the front. Jayme sees Tracy and the girls over by the outdoor playgrounds. She rolls over to them. "Hello ladies. Are we ready to go?"

Tracy watches while the girls confer with each other. She smiles when Bonnie tells her what they were missing. After April gets one pail Tracy puts two others on top of the sandbox. She saw the sand for the sandbox and put six bags of sand on top of the sandbox.

Tracy listens to Emily.

"Car seats are something toddlers and small children have to sit in in the car. It's the law that children under four feet have to sit in a car seat. If I didn't put you girls in car seat's I could get a ticket and have to pay hundred's of dollars in fines. Thanks for reminding me."

Tracy sees Jayme roll up in her wheelchair. "We were, but Emily just reminded me we needed car seats. We need to head back to the baby department again. Could you help me pick out the right car seats for the girls?"

Emily looks at Tracy. "Are we considered toddlers or small children? Why are we being punished for being small? Would they punish someone who couldn't talk clearly or in a wheelchair like Jayme? Also what are fines?"

Bonnie looks at Emily. "Fines is money that you have to pay someone else for something you did wrong. Fines are not good because then you have less money to buy your 8 adorable and loving daughters what they want. Isn't that right mommy?" She turns around and smiles at Tracy. The rest of the girls do the same.

Jayme laughs. "If they buttered you up anymore. You wouldn't need to walk. You could just glide from place to place." She nods. "Yes I'll help you pick out the right car seat for the girls. You probably aren't going to be able to buy them all the same kind since they aren't all the same shape."

April looks at Tracy. "What dooes Jayme mean we aren't all the same shape. None of us are squares,triangles and rectangles. We are all human shape. Though I think Hannah is an alien disguised as a human.

Hannah hits April in the arm and April starts crying. "Quit picking on me and calling me an alien. It was you who came from an egg."

April shakes her head. "I didn't come from an egg. Only animals and aliens come from eggs. Isn't that right mommy."