LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

"you're right. It would be punishing the girls by keeping them away from Joe and you. They will have to learn to like you, I guess. Maybe if you offered them cookies and things like that they will like you. Lol. I know I would," Tracy joked," Let's plan on meeting at 10:00 every evening. I know that is late, but we need to make sure all the girls are tucked safely in their cribs. You can tell me how things are going with Wanda and I will tell you how they are going with my girls."

Tracy frowns. "I don't know what drug they used on the girls at the home. I'm sure they were planning on keeping them permanent toddlers, hence the PB on their ankle bracelets.I don't know if now that they are off the drugs whether they are will start growing again or not. What is your opinion Jayme? will the girls ever start growing again?"

Brenda nods. "Yeah if you offered me sweets. I would be your friend too. Ok 10:00 parents meeting." She looks at Jayme. "I know you aren't a parent,but you have been with the girls so long. You mind as well be their mom too. You know as much about them and their behaviors to be their mom." Brenda shakes her head. "This keeps getting worse and worse the more I find out about their past."

Jayme shrugs. "I have no idea. I don't know the long term effects of the drugs. Once they are given the drugs and they shrink down to toddler size. They are shipped off to another place and they are never seen or heard from again. So I don't know if once the drug is out of their systems. If they will grow up again or if the drug has permanently stunted their growth and they will be toddler size forever. I don't know if giving them Human growth hormones will have any effect on them or counteract the drug they was given in shot form."

"Well our meeting tonight has given a lot to think about. I do need to get to bed though. After breakfast I need to take the girls to the store to get them some clothes. I didn't have pajama's for any of them. They wore just their diapers and some tee shirts that belonged to Jayme. I need to get them some pajamas and some regular clothes as well. I'll be back in time for Joe to come over and see about the elevator. That would be great if we could get a working elevator by tomorrow night anyway."

Tracy gets up and puts her coffee cup in the sink.

Brenda nods. "Yeah I've got to get to bed also. With the pool party tomorrow. I have alot to do tomorrow also." She lightly bangs her cup on the table. "I call this meeting of the clueless parents council adjorned. We will get back together tomorrow at 10pm for our next meeting." She laugh a little. "Maybe we should open it to other parents in the neighborhood and exchange ideas. Are there any parents in the neighborhood you would trust for advice? I don't know many of the people in the neighborhood and the ones I know. Wouldn't give me a glass of water in the middle of the desert." Brenda puts her cup in the sink as well. She walks over to Jayme. "You can tell me to butt out if you want and I will not be offended. I noticed you said you wore diapers. If you need someone to help you with it and Tracy is busy. I'll be glad to help you with that. I have 4 years experence at changing diapers and I promise not to talk to you like you are a baby. Unless you want me too."

Jayme blushes slightly. "I'll think about it and thanks for the offer."

Tracy stands up and walks with Brenda to the door. She closes the door after Brenda leaves, turns to Jayme and smiles.

"Do you need a change before you get into bed. Do you want me to tuck you in?"

Jayme laughs. "Yes mommy. I need a change and I want you to tuck me in." She rolls into the kitchen and puts her glass in the sink. Jayme comes out and goes though the boxes. She takes out a long sleep shirt and a pair of shorts. "I don't know if the shorts are going to fit over my diaper,but I'm going to try." Where do you want to change me at?"

Brenda walks home and goes into the house. She quietly walks in and goes upstairs to her bedroom. Brenda saw Joe was already asleep in the bed. She gets her pajamas and goes into the bathroom. Brenda fills up the tub and gets in. She soaks in the tub while she thinks about things.

"I can change you on my bed, just like I did the rest of my girls." Tracy said.

Tracy led Jayme to her bedroom and waited for Jayme to shift from the wheelchair and onto the bed. Tracy removed Jayme's pants and untaped her diaper. she went about the job of changing Jayme just as if she had been Bonnie or Hannah or one of the other girls. When she had the diaper on and adjusted correctly Tracy picked up the shorts Jayme had brought with her. She slid the shorts up Jayme's legs. When she reached Jayme's bottom Tracy just lifted Jayme's legs into the hair, lifting her bottom off the bed. She tugged the shorts down over the diaper and snapped them closed. She zipped up the front of the shorts after laying Jayme's legs down.

"Looks like they fit okay to me. You are the one to have to wear them though. Are they too too tight? Too loose? I have something I have been worrying about and I think you can help me. I am worried about Dinah and Angel. What happens if they wake up and want someone to come in and either change them or pick them up. Since they don't talk, I don't know if I will be able to know. I don't want them getting upset or frightened because mommy doesn't come running in to get them. The other girls are perfectly cabable of calling for me," Tracy asked.

"If you would like, I can leave the room while your change your top. I can go get sheets for the couch. By the way it opens up to a convertible full size bed if you would prefer sleeping on a bed."

Jayme pulls herself into the bed and lays down. She lays there as Tracy changes her. " They are a little loose,but they are ok." Jayme sets up on the bed and looks at Tracy. "I didn't think about that when I said I would sleep downstairs on the couch. At the home when Dinah needed something. She would flip the light switch on and off until I woke up. With them upstairs and me downstairs. There is no way for me to know if they need something. Damn them people at the Children's home. If they hadn't put me in this wheelchair. I could go up and down the stairs. Then I wouldn't be so useless in helping with the girls." She closes her eyes and takes a few deep breaths. Jayme opens her eyes and looks at Tracy. "No you can stay here if you want." She takes off her shirt and bra. She slips on the t shirt and pulls it down.

Tracy nods as Jayme speaks.

"I also am afraid that I wouldn't know what the girls wanted if I did go in to them since I don't speak sign language. I have an idea, if you are up to it. I can carry your wheelchair upstairs, then come down and carry you up there as well. That way, you can be there for the girls. I would have to reverse the process in the morning. The only other solution I can think of is to bring Dinah and Angel down here for you to watch. I don't really want to wake the girls up though, and they would have to sleep in bed with you."

"If I bring you upstairs, you wouldn't have to worry about falling over the side down stairs. There is a rail that runs around the entire landing area. the bedrooms are towards the back. So are you up to it?"

Jayme nods. "That sounds like a good idea. I'm not sure about you carrying me up the stairs. I'm alot heavier that the girls are and I don't want you to hurt your back. You carry my wheelchair up the stairs and I'll crawl up the stairs. Then I'll get back in my wheelchair once I'm up there." Jayme gets back in her wheelchair and rolls out of the bedroom. She goes over to the stairs and gets out of her wheelchair. Jayme goes up the stairs. As she crawls up the stairs. Her shorts come off and leaves her in her t shirt and her diaper. "Looks like we are going to have to get my some clothes with snaps on the bottom. She waits at the top of the stairs for Tracy to bring up her wheelchair.

Tracy follows Jayme over to the staircase. She watches Jayme wiggle and twist her way upstairs and sees her lose her shorts. She smiles as Jayme as she loses her shorts.

"Yes it looks like I will need to get my Jayme a onesie to wear," Tracy giggles.

Tracy folds up the wheelchair and then carries it upstairs. She sets the wheelchair up again and gets Jayme's shorts. She helps Jayme put the shorts on again and then helps Jayme into her wheelchair.

"Why don't you go check on the girls and I will go downstairs and turn off the lights?" Tracy suggested," I'll show you where you room is when I come back."

Tracy goes back downstairs and turns all the lights off and makes sure the windows and doors are locked. Finally she comes back upstairs.

Jayme laughs. "Yes if this keeps up. I'm going to need a crib,highchair and carseat to go with my onsie." She nods. "Ok I'll go check on all the girls while you are locking up the house." Jayme goes into one of the bedrooms and checks on the girls. All of them was asleep and sucking their thumbs. Jayme leaves the bedroom and goes into the other one. She sees Dinah was asleep,but Angel was awake and setting up in her crib. Jayme rolls over to Angel's crib and lowers the side. She asks Angel why she wasn't asleep. Angel told her that she was scared of the dark. Jayme puts Angel on her lap and rubs Angel's back. She rocks Angel until she falls asleep. Jayme hears the bedroom door open and turned to see who it was. She sees Tracy standing there. Angel couldn't sleep. She said she was afraid of the dark."

Tracy stands there and smiles at Jayme holding Angel.

"Aww. I'm sorry. I left the door open and the light on in the hall, but I guess it wasn't enough. Do you think we should just put the overhead light back on in here?"

"You'll be sleeping in the room that I prepared for Bonnie before I left to get her. It has a twin bed with Disney Princess sheets and bedding on it. the room is all pink as well. You can fix the room up however you want in the coming days. By the way, there is a plastic sheet on the bed. Bonnie had been a bedwetter when I had last seen her as a little girl and wasn't sure if she she had gotten over the problem yet. You can take it off of the bed if you want. I am going to go take a shower and get ready for bed. If you need me for anything during the night, don't hesitate to come in my room and wake me up. I'm just down the hall a little way from your bedroom."

"I'll see you in the morning," Tracy said.

Jayme shakes her head. "No that might wake Dinah up. Do you have a bright flashlight or a nightlight. That might case enough light into the room to keep it from being so dark for Angel,but not too much light to bother Dinah." She gets the nightlight from Tracy and plugs it in. The room lights up some and isn't as dark as it was before. Jayme puts Angel back in her crib and puts the side back up. "I noticed something else you are going to have to get,but we can discuss it tomorrow. It isn't important right now. She closes the door again and goes to the bedroom that Tracy said was for her. Jayme flipped on the light. "It is very cute. I might just leave it this way. for a while." She turns on the lamp beside the bed and turns out the bedroom light. "See you in the morning." Jayme rolls over to the bed and pulls back the comforter. She gets out of her wheelchair and gets into bed. Jayme pulls the comforter up and turns off the lamp. Within moments Jayme was asleep. She slept though the night. In the morning. Jayme had a feeling someone was looking at her. She opened her eyes and saw Tracy standing there. Jayme noticed her thumb was in her mouth. She took it out and blushed. "Good morning Tracy. Sleep well last night?" Jayme pulled back the comforter and her shorts was down around her ankles and her diaper showed it was really wet. "Maybe I should just sleep in my diaper and t shirt. The shorts don't seem to want to stay on me. Are the girls up yet?"

Tracy dresses in her nightgown and panties then sets her alarm clock for 6:30 in the morning. She wanted to be the first one up. Tracy finally got into bed and fell asleep quickly. It seemed she had just closed her eyes when the alarm rang to wake her up. She quickly turned the alarm off, afraid that it would be loud enough to wake everyone else up as well. She got out of bed and put on her bathrobe. She walked down the hall to the main nursery where most of the girls were. She walked from crib to crib, checking the girls. All of them were wet and she thought it smelled like at least one girl had messed her diaper during the night. Tracy decided to let the girls sleep for awhile and walked over to Dinah and Angel's bedroom. Both of them were sound asleep. She was glad that the nightlight had worked for Angel.

Tracy decided to wake up Jayme to help her get the girls up and changed. She walked down the all to Jayme's bedroom. What she saw both shocked and amused her. Jayme was sucking her thumb in her sleep. She looked like a little girl. Tracy stared at her for a few minutes until Jayme opened her eyes and looked at her. She smiled as Jayme blushed and pulled her thumb out of her mouth.

"Good morning, Jayme. yes, I had a good night last night. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone what I saw. It's nobody else's business. I know it's hard to break a habit like that. You can sleep in whatever you want. Nobody will see what you are wearing anyway. I should have knocked on the door before coming in myself. I better run downstairs and bring up a case of diapers. I forgot to do that last night.I'll be right back to get you changed."

Tracy ran downstairs and grabbed a case of the pink diapers and placed it in the hall near the girl's bedroom. Tracy took one of the diapers out of the box and walked back into Jayme's room. She untaped Jayme's wet diaper and lifted Jayme's legs up. She pulled the diaper out from under her and wiped her clean with baby wipes. Tracy opened the diaper up and slipped it under Jayme's bottom, then lowered her legs. She sprinkled baby powder on Jayme and taped the diaper closed, making sure it was on right.

Tracy picked up the shorts and slid them up Jayme's legs. She snapped the front of the shorts closed and then rolled the wheelchair over to the bed. She put the wheel locks on and stepped back.

"The girls were still asleep when I checked on them before coming to your bedroom. They were all wet and I think at least someone had messed her diaper during the night. I let them stay asleep until now. I guess we better go ahead and wake them up before Brenda brings the highchairs over to the house. I'll go get started and you can come help me when you are ready."

Jayme nods. "Yes it is a hard habit to break and one the girls haven't broken yet. When I went to check on them before I went to bed. All of them was sucking their thumbs. We might have to get pacifiers for the girls to suck on. We don't want their teeth to be crooked from sucking their thumb at night." She sighs. "Thanks for not telling anyone. It was bad enough you saw me doing it." Jayme smiles as Tracy changes her. She was still embarrassed to have to have Tracy change her,but she was getting use to it. She felt a little child like when Tracy changed her. Her bedroom didn't help matters any,but she loved it. Even though she knew it wasn't the kind of room. An adult should sleep in. "Thank you for the change Mommy." She starts laughing. Jayme shakes her head. "Maybe we should wait until after Brenda brings the highchairs over. That way. It is less likely that Hannah will see Brenda." The doorbell starts ringing. "I think Brenda is here."

"I think thumbsucking is a cute habit. You are right though that we should get the girls pacifiers to suck on at bedtime. Maybe I should get one for ALL my girls," Tracy said, smiling at Jayme.

"I guess you're right. We better wait until after Brenda leaves." Tracy hears the doorbell downstairs.

"I'll go down and let Brenda in. You can go down and look in on the girls," Tracy suggested.

Tracy walked downstairs and looked out the front window next to the door. She saw Bonnie standing there with all eight high chairs sitting around her. Tracy opened the door and took one of the high chairs.

"Good morning, Brenda. Thank you for bringing the high chairs so early. The girls are still asleep. Jayme is upstairs keeping an eye on them."

Tracy carried the high chair into the kitchen/dining room area and set it down. She went back to the door and got another high chair. She continued to do this until all the high chairs were set up.

Jayme nods. "Yeah maybe so. Maybe all your girls should get a pacifier." She unlocks the wheels and leaves the bedroom. Jayme goes into the girls nursery to check on them. She notices all of them was asleep. Jayme goes to Dinah and Angel's room. Both of them was awake and and talking to each other. She signs good morning and they both signed good morning back. Jayme goes and gets two diapers out of box. She comes back with them and changes both of them Jayme pats their bottom. Dinah and Angel goes downstairs. They see Tracy bringing the highchairs into the dining room. They pull on Tracy's bathrobe and signed good morning mommy.

Brenda nods. "Good morning to you too Tracy. I was going to suggest having Bonnie and the other girls join Wanda at daycare today to give you and Jayme time alone. So the two of you could get some things done,but after the girls reaction to Wanda and to me. I didn't think having them going to daycare was a good idea right now. I'm not sure the time would ever be right for them to go. Well I'll talk to you later about the pool party. I hope you can get all the girls to come,but I will understand if one or more of them doesn't want to come." Brenda smiles. "I know one little girl who is looking for to it. That was all Wanda talked about this morning at breakfast." She turns around in time to see Joe coming out of the house in his Highway Patrol uniform. "Bye sweetie. I'll see you later this afternoon." Brenda blows his a kiss and then turns back to Tracy. "When he leaves for work. I always feel a sense of dread like it is the last time I'm going to see him alive."

Tracy sees Dinah and Angel enter the living room and bends down in front of them. Although she didn't understand what they were trying to say, she gave each of them a kiss and picked them both up in her arms. She cuddled them in her arms as she continued talking to Brenda.

"Yes, I hope I can get all the girls to come to the pool party. I'm glad Wanda is looking forward to it. You're right. It wouldn't be a good idea for my girls to go to daycare. For now It is probably best for them to deal with one child at a time. Right now it is Wanda."

Tracy sees Joe walk out to his highway patrol car. "He has an early shift. Yes, I would be nervous wreck all the time if I was married to someone in the Highway patrol or Sheriff's department."

"I hate to ask this of you but can you leave before Hannah comes out? I don't want her to know you stopped by this morning. I will see if I can get her to come to the pool party."

Brenda nods. "I hope so too." She smiles. "Yes I was thinking the same time last night after I saw the way they acted around Wanda and me. I thought it was a very bad idea to bring it up last night." Brenda laughs. "Yes I am a nervous wreck everytime he leaves the house." She nods. "I totally understand. I've got to be going anyway. I have alot to do before the pool party this afternoon. Bye Tracy."

Bonnie and the others come down the stairs towards Tracy. "Hello mommy. What is for breakfast?" Jayme comes sliding down the stairs and loses her shorts in the progress. She just set on the bottom step not caring that her diaper was visible. Since she was having alot of trouble keeping her shorts on.

Tracy walks Brenda to the door and then closes it after she leaves. She turns and sees the girls come downstairs. Tracy bends down and sets Dinah and Angel on the floor. She starts giving everyone a hug. She sees Jayme sliding down the staircase and tries hard not to laugh. She runs upstairs and gets the wheelchair. She brings it downstairs and holds it while Jayme gets in it. Tracy gets the shorts and lays them on Jayme's lap. Tracy runs into the downstairs bedroom and grabs a blanket. She comes back and lays the blanket on Jayme's lap. "There you go."

Tracy leads the girls to the dining room and starts lifting them into the high chair. She gives each girl a kiss as she sets them in their high chair and fastens the straps around their waist.

"Sorry girls. I don't have pancake batter this morning, so It's just going to be breakfast cereal and orange juice and toast."

Tracy takes down three boxes of breakfast cereal, Fruit loops, raisin bran and cheerios. She set the boxes on the table in front of where the girls were sitting. She got out eight plastic bowls and eight spoons. She brought the milk over to the table as well.

Tracy popped a couple slices of bread in the toaster and then got out the orange juice out of the refrigerator. She took eight plastic cups out of the cupboard and filled them with juice. She set the cups on the trays of the high chairs. She continued putting bread in the toaster until she had ten slices of toast. She buttered the toast and put a slice of toast on each high chair and put the remaining two slices on a small plate on the table for herself and Jayme.

"What kind of cereal do you girls want to eat?" Tracy asked.

Bonnie nods. "That's ok mommy. We can have pancakes some other time." All the girls look at the boxes without saying anything.

Jayme notices the girls aren't saying anything. An idea hits her. She goes into the kitchen and comes back with 3 saucers. She pours a little bit of each cereal into the saucer. Then puts each in front of the cereal box. The girls looks at the cereals. Dinah,Angel and Mary point at the Cherrios. The rest point at Fruit Loops. Jayme looks at Tracy. "You forgot they have never ate any kind of cereal except for baby cereal. So they didn't know what the other cereals looked like." She takes the Raisin bran and pours some into her bowl.

Tracy sees the girls looking at the boxes but they don't say anything. She sees Jayme get up and get the saucers and put some cereal on them. The girls then choose their cereal. Tracy slaps her head." I forgot about that. I think you will like this kind of cereal."

Tracy fills each girls bowl with the cereal they wanted, then added some milk. She sets the bowls on trays of the high chairs and sits down next to Jayme. She watches the girls to see how well they would like the cereal.

"I think we will go to the store right after we finish breakfast. I'm going to get the girls some clothes and pacifiers. You can pick up some clothes and whatever else you need. If you can think of anything else we should get for the girls let me know."

Tracy fills a bowl with cheerios and starts eating.

The girls eat their cereal and toast." Emily looks at Tracy. "Mommy, can we get some jam? I've never ate jam before,but I said the adults at the home eating it at breakfast."

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "What kind of clothes are you going to buy and why pacifiers?"

Dinah tosses Cheerios at Mary and then goes back to eating when Mary look up. Jayme tries to hide her laughter as Mary gets hit with Cheerios.

"Of course, Emily." Tracy gets up and opens the refrigerator. She takes out a jar of grape jelly and strawberry jam. Not sure which the girls would like better, she comes over and spreads a little bit of each one on each girls slice of toast.

"Let me know which one you like better. The red stuff is strawberry jam, and the purple stuff is grape jelly."

"I am going to get all of you some pajamas to wear to bed and a couple outfits for you to wear during the day. I am getting you pacifiers because all of you girls suck your thumbs in your sleep. Although I think that is cute, it can also affect the way your teeth grow in your mouth. Since I don't want to pay for eight sets of braces, I want you girls to start using pacifiers at bedtime, and any other time you might get sleepy and want to suck your thumbs," Tracy Explained.

Tracy sits back down and spreads some strawberry jam on her own toast. She smiles at the girls as she goes back to eating her breakfast.