LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

"Well if all of you girls left Bonnie, she would be by herself then and wouldn't have her posse to back her up."

"I guess, even though an elephant sneeze is louder."

"I don't like mice either. They are rodents and can jump out at you and carry diseases. At least some of them can. Plus they can bite you."

"That might be true, but she would still have the house and she could evict al of us. It might not be an idea situation, but staying on Bonnie's good side is the best thing for all of us. Then we have a room to sleep in and a roof over our heads."

Hannah giggles. "Yeah, but you wouldn't mistake the sneeze for something else."

Jimmy shakes his head. "Not all mice are like that. Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Jerry Mouse and Mighty Mouse has never bite anymore or carried any diseases."

"Fine, if you want to stay here, stay out of the way. You can say you kept your eye on Hannah for her."

"that's true, and you wouldn't want to be there if an elephant sneezes on you and gets all that stuff all over you."

"That's true, but real mice will bite you. I'm glad Mickey and Minnie don't bite. You could never go to Disney again if they did. and Tom would probably wish that Jerry would bite once in awhile instead of playing tricks on him."

Tracy gave Mary a hug.

"That's for being you."

"Yeah, for an elephant they would need a tissue the size of a bed sheet. I guess for a mouse you would one the size of a napkin."

"I guess that is just the nature of cats and mice. Cats are always after mice and the mice are always smart enough to get away."

Mary laughs. "Well who else could I be, but myself? If I wasn't me. Then I would have a different name besides Mary."

Jimmy shakes his head. "No I think a napkin would be too big. Probably one piece of toilet paper would work. It is smaller."

Hannah huffs. "Cats are mean like Bonnie is. So that must make me the mouse." She starts to squeak like a mouse.

"That's true. I wouldn't want you to be anyone besides Mary. Especially not Bonnie. We already have one those already."

"You're right, for a mouse just a square of the toilet paper would work. That would be cute though, having a mouse sneeze into a piece of toilet paper."

"Cats aren't all mean. there are nice ones as well as mean ones, just like people."

Tracy smiles as Hannah squeaks. She gets a piece of cheese out of the refrigerator.

"Are you hungry, little mouse?"

Mary nods. "Bonnie isn't all that bad once you get past her iron shell, the stone wall and the big lock on her heart. Once you get past all of that. She is a big softie like that marshmallow man in that movie. She is very protective of all of us."

"I've never seen a nice cat. They are all mean. They chases mice, birds and squirrels."

Hannah nods. "Squeak Squeak."

"Yes I know. I knew Bonnie before she was in the children's home, remember?"

"I've seen a few nice cats. but they do tend to scratch if you bother them when they don't want to be bothered."

Tracy gave Hannah the cheese and looked at Jimmy.

"Would you like some more goldfish?"

Mary nods. "Oh yeah. I keep forgetting you are her real family member and we are just here because you all looked so cute in the box marked free to a good home."

"Well that is a good reason to leave the cats alone. You don't bother them and they don't bother to bring blood out where they scratch you."

Jimmy shakes his head. "No thank you. I have had enough. Anymore fishes and I will grow gills."

"Well you are are still cute. And I think you found a good home, don't you?"

"Yes, most of the time it is, unless they are rubbing against you for attention."

"Okay, we don't want you to have gills. It is very hard to breath out of water with gills."

Mary nods. "Yes I do, but I wish Bonnie would either leave Hannah alone or be nicer to her. I know she had a memory like an elephant and remembers what Hannah use to do to all of us, but the rest of us have pretty much forgave her for it, but Bonnie will not let it go. She is convinced Hannah has not changed and all of this is just an act."

"Well even then. Leave them alone."

Hannah giggles. "Well if you had gills. Then you could live in the pool with Mera and wouldn't need your wheelchair anymore."

"I'm glad you feel that way. It's nice to know that not all the girls are in complete agreement with Bonnie. I wish she would let it go and forgive Hannah."

"That's hard to do when they try to get you to pet them."

"Yes, then all we would need to do is feed you some fish food a couple times a day and change the water in the pool once a week."

"We all feel the same way ,but we act like what agree with Bonnie so we don't get on her bad side. We don't want to be ostrich sized. She could make it very hard on us if we was."

"I guess you are right mommy. The tiger in our backyard is like that. She is always rubbing up against us to get our attention. So she can be rubbed."

Hannah giggles. "Don't forget toys for him to play with in the pool. We don't want him to get bored because he doesn't have anything to play with."

"Yes, being ostrich sized would be bad. I prefer you little girl sized."

"There is a tiger in our backyard? I really need to get out there more. Is it just a tiger cub, or is it a full grown tiger?"

"I prefer little girl size too. No feathers to keep from being ruffled."

Hannah laughs. "Yes you do. We have a whole zoo out there in the backyard. It is a tiger cub. Jimmy and I are trying to litter box train it, but so far. We aren' having much luck. So until she is. She has to wear diapers."

Mary giggled. "I'm glad you put her in diapers. It was no fun having to avoid her poop when we was outside playing." Hannah looks at Mary. She smiles. "What? I can't join in the fun?"

Hannah shakes her head. "No, you can't. Those who side with Bonnie can't play with us."

Jimmy looks at Hannah. "That was mean. Your bad girl roots are showing and we don't want that." He looks at Mary. "Of course you can join in on the fun."

"No just some feelings that might get hurt. But I try to be careful around little girls and not hurt their feelings."

Tracy smiled as Mary made her joke.

"She has just a much right to joke as everyone does, including Hannah and Jimmy. We just didn't think you girls had a funny bone in your body after hanging around Bonnie."

"Well everytime you don't listen to Bonnie about getting rid of Hannah. You hurt Bonnie's feelings and she has to work harder and more underhanded to get you to rid the house of Hannah."

Hannah shakes her head. "No she doesn't. If you aren't going to be friends with us all the time. Then you can't make jokes about something we say. So the choice is simple. Follow Bonnie like a lost sheep or turn away from the dark side and join us on the lighter side of things."

Mary shrugs. "Well that is the only way it seems you are going to have peace in the house is to get rid of Hannah or move her outside to live."

Hannah huffs. "That isn't fair. I am being punished for standing up for myself and my friend." She stomps off to her room.

Mary shakes her head. "I think you just opened the door to the monster inside of Hannah. This isn't going to be good for any of us. If Bonnie sees her like this. Then it will give her all the proof she needs to prove she was right about Hannah all along."

"Maybe I could move Bonnie outside to live. That would help bring peace to this house."

"There is a right way and a wrong way to stick up for yourself. You chose the wrong way."

"I think it will take more than this to bring out enough anger in Hannah for her to strike back. She isn't the hulk."

"Maybe you could."

Hannah shakes her head. "No I didn't. I have not said anything to her that she and the others have not said to before."

Mary giggles. "No she makes the hulk look like a kitten. She is far worse than he is. When he calms down. He goes back to his old self. Hannah just keeps boiling hotter and hotter."

"Would you go out there to play with Bonnie, or would you stay in here?"

"It's still not nice, no matter who says it. If I hear anyone being unkind I will punish them."

"Then the other girls need to stop pushing her until she erupts. Let sleeping dogs lie."

Mary thinks about it and then shrugs. "I don't really know mommy. It would depend on if she took some of the good toys from the playroom with her."

Hannah huffs. "It still isn't fair. Bonnie is mean to you and you do nothing. I stand up for myself and I get sent to my room."

"It is only one that keep pushing her. The rest of us have seen Mount St. Hannah erupt and the devastation she has left in her wake. Bonnie wants to get