LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

"Some of her powers would be fun. I could fly. With her ice breath. I could give Bonnie a cold shoulder like she has been giving me, but the one I gave her would be a real one."

"If she could figure some way to stop that. She would make it so we wasn't sisters anymore. I heard her telling the others. She regretted talking you into adopting me. Bonnie said it was a moment of weakness that is now biting her on the bottom. Can I bite her on the bottom?"

"yes that is true. Plus with her heat vision, you would be very helpful in the kitchen. I could have you cook food or just keep it warm for us."

"Well thank goodness there is nothing in this universe she can do that can change that. I wouldn't even if I could. Everyone of you is here to stay, and that includes you and Bonnie."

"No you may not do that. I don't want you catching some disease."

"You would let me use my heat vision? You said I couldn't go near the stove because it might burn me. My heat vision might so the same."

"I'm glad I am here to stay. I would hate to go back to the home we came from. They wasn't very nice to us. They just wanted us for the money the state gave for our upkeep. Not that they spent much of it on us. Only the bare minimum. The rest went into their pockets or to buy things for the elite circle of girls the director had."

"The only disease I could catch from Bonnie is her holier than thou attitude which makes her think she is better than everyone else, but there is a cure for that. It is good friends. That is something Bonnie doesn't have or ever will have. Because everyone is afraid of her."

"I would only let you use it with adult supervision. If you had super powers i wouldn't have to worry about you getting burnt though."

"No You wouldn't want to go back there, and I wouldn't let you anywhere near there. I wouldn't let my worst enemy if I had one, near there."

"You don't think her other sisters are good friends? They are just being led astray by Bonnie."

"Well if it's a facade, then you have done really well keeping it up. I doubt anyone else would do as good."

"Bonnie had her little lambs, their fleece was white as snow, and everywhere that Bonnie went, the Lambs were sure to go. Thank goodness at least 3 of you are immune to her charms."

"I work very hard to keep it up. It isn't easy at times. Especially when Bonnie keeps pushing me and pushing me. I want to revert back to my old self and knock the crap out of her, but then I realize if I do. Bonnie wins and I am not going to give her the satisfaction of being right. So I swallow the impulse and walk away."

Hannah laughs. "Being immune to her is easy. One she hates me, Two Jimmy is a boy and she doesn't want anything to do with him and three Soon Lee has no idea what Bonnie is saying. So she doesn't follow Bonnie like a mindless sheep like the others do."

"That is easier said than done. It seems she is everywhere we go. If I didn't know better. I would swear there was a dozen of her spread out all over the house."

"Me too, but as long as Bonnie has her magic spell on them. They will not do anything to upset Bonnie."

"No, there is just one of her. I think I would know if there were more of her. Maybe it's just your sisters you are seeing, spreading out into different areas."

"I'll make sure you have plenty to do. Hopefully you won't think

"There could be a dozen of her and since you only see them one at a time. You think there is only one of Bonnie. When there is a lot more."

"Sometimes we do. Other times we just hang out downstairs. It is the one place Bonnie and the others don't go for some reason."

"Well, I know I only adopted one of her, so I don't know where the others came from then. I don't seem to be going through more food than usual either."

"I have to admit, I don't go down there too much either. I guess it is a good place for you to go."

"Maybe she cloned herself. Like Darth Vader did with the Stormtroopers. Well maybe there is only one of her, but she seems to be everywhere we are."

"It is really fun downstairs. I can't say for sure, but I think whoever had this house before was either in a wheelchair or had a child in one. Because the room across from movie room is very padded and there are things in there Jimmy can do without needing help doing them. You should see the room. It is great. We found it while we was playing Dora the Explorer."

"Jedi she is not. Maybe she used fairy or pixie dust, or made a wish on a wishing well. Those are all plausible ways she could clone herself."

"That sounds great. I am going to have to check that out. We will have to make sure the other girls don't discover it and try to take it over as their own hideout."

"How can you tell the difference, other than Jedi's doing good things and Sith's doing bad. Maybe we should check the color of her light saber, if she has one."

"That would be smart. Isn't there a door on the room?"

"Sith wear black and do evil things like try to control planets with a space station that can blow up planets. They control others and make them be mean to others. Not all Sith have light sabers. Some can make lightning come out their fingers."

"Yes, but doors can be opened easily unless there is a way to stop it."

"That's true. I forgot that. Well, I haven't seen Bonnie shoot lightning out at anybody either. so i guess she isn't a Sith. At least not yet. Hopefully they won't get her either. Where is Obi Wan Kenobi when you need him? He's not our only hope, but we sure could use some."

"How about a double lock that only you two and myself have a key too?

"I think Yoda was the better Jedi overall as he was older than any other Jedi so he was wiser. Luke was only a Jedi in training and may have got lucky with Darth Vader. of course all that is just my opinion."

Jimmy laughs. "Only by a few days."

"Joking or not. It still isn't a very nice thing to say."

Jimmy shrugs. "I don't know. Let's see." He feels his tongue. "Yes I think so. My tongue is dry. That is the only thing that is."

Hannah laughs. "I don't need to check my tongue. I know I am."