LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

"He is the most famous Muppet. And yes, he and miss Piggy are, or were, a couple. I haven't kept up on them. Miss Piggy is a real ham and loves to hog the spotlight."

"Then you need to broaden your horizons. Watch shows other than Sesame Street. Specifically, The Muppet Show."

"Very good. Why don't pigs need jobs? Because they already bring home the bacon."

Jimmy nods. "Yeah ,but Bonnie hogs the TV and watches Sesame Street or Dora. When I ask her if she will let me watch something else. She tells me to be like a bee and buzz off."

Hannah giggles. "There you go Jimmy. You are getting into the swing of it of using puns." She laughs. "That is a good one mommy."

Jimmy shrugs. "I don't know. I have only been in the living room, the dining room, kitchen and my bedroom. I have been forbidden from going anywhere else by Bonnie and her gang of girls."

"But mommy. To stop now would be an udder disgrace and a cat-astrophe."

Jimmy laughs. "I guess we should moove on."

"Hmm. I'll have to get a tv and put it in your room then. Either that or force the girls to let you in the living room."

Tracy shakes her head.

"That's what I get for getting to restore order.sorry, I'm out of puns. I guess you win."

Jimmy nods. "That sounds like a good idea. That is going to make Bonnie upset that we have our own TV and she can't stop us from watching what we want to."

Hannah bows back. "There is no need in bowing before us. We are not stuffy royalty like the Evil Queen Bonnie. We are just like everyone else and want to be treated fairly by everyone."

"Well I am not going to get it to make Bonnie mad, I am going to get it do you two and maybe Soon Lee will have someplace to watch tv. I know you'll let her watch yours too, right?"

"That is going to be hard to do, but I will treat you fairly."

Hannah nods. "Of course mommy. Though she probably couldn't understand what they are saying since we doesn't talk the way she does. I guess she can look at the pictures and figure out what is going on. It would be nice if we all spoke the same. Then I could understand what she is saying and not have to use Charades."

"Maybe we can find a tv with Chinese subtitles, if they make such a thing. There are probably too many dialects "

"We could all take a course in sign language.Maybe then we would be able to understand each other."

Hannah smiled. "You have seen the wall Humpty Dumpty fell off of? Wow you sure get around. I've only seen the moon the cow jumped over and the clock the mouse ran up."

Jimmy smiles. "I saw the tuffet Miss Muffet sat on. It is next to the water spout that the spider went up. So it could have been the same spider in both nursery rhymes."

"I see the moon the cow jumped over every night Sometimes it is a full moon though, and it is hard for the cow to jumpo over it. I have seen drawings of the wall. I never saw the actual wall. I think they got rid of it after Humpty-Dumpty fell."

"It probably was. Spiders are in short supply so they have to do double and even triple duty. The same goes for mice. Most people don't know the mouse who ran up the clock was one of the three blind mice."

"Where does the cow stay when he isn't jumping over the moon? It must be a pretty boring life if all you do is jump over the moon all the time."

"I hope they pay him double pay then. His name is Wolf Blitzen? Is he any relation to Santa's reindeer?"

"Well she needs plenty to eat. It takes a lot of energy to jump clear over the moon. That is quite a jump. I think it would be like you jumped over the house or a tall building."

"Oh, okay. It must be like the last name of Smith or Jones. There are a lot of people with that name and they aren't all related. Except from Noah and Adam and Eve."

Hannah nods. "Yes it does take a lot of energy to jump that far." She giggles. "If I could jump over a tall building. Then I would be Superman or at least Supergirl."

Hannah nods. "Probably somewhere along the lines. Everyone is related to everyone else if they dig far enough. It would make Bonnie upset if she found out somewhere in her tree there is a branch that connects to my tree."

"Yes, that would like Supergirl. Thankfully you can't as I would never be able to keep up with you."

"Well I won't tell her, but you are probably cousins twice removed, or something like that. But now you are even closer, being sisters."