LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Mary looks at Tracy. "It mind as well be prison. We don't have any of the fun things they have here. We don't have a ball pit, twisty slide or tunnels to crawl though."

Bonnie looks at Tracy when she swatted her bottom. "What was that for? I got the girls to come didn't I?"

"No we don't, but they don't have TV's, or luxurious cribs to sleep in when you get tired. I don't think you would like sleeping on the floor."

"That was because you were moving too slow. I expect you to move at a normal pace, not like a snail."

"They have squishy mats in there and they might be comfortable to sleep on."

"But snails are cool. They have their house on their back, they leave a slime trail where they go and they can climb up walls with the billions of tiny suction cups on their foot."

"Maybe, but I don't think that is what they are for. They are to keep you safe if you fall."

"Snails are not cool. I don't want a slime trail on everything. that would be bad. Besides you are a girl, not a snail."

"Maybe not, but it would still be fun to sleep on."

"That is because you don't know how to have fun anymore. You are an adult and you had all your fun sucked out of you. Well snails can be girls. If there wasn't girl snails. Then there wouldn't be baby snails. Two boy snails can't make a baby."

"Yes, it probably would be, but I don't want to find out."

"The same goes the other way though. Two girl snails can't make a baby by themselves, they need a boy snail. It's been that way since the first snails were made or created. Or evolved if you believe that, although I have no idea what a snail would have evolved from, or into."

Bonnie nods. "Yeah that makes senses. If two boy snails can't make a baby. It would make sense two girl snails couldn't either." She thinks about it for a little while. "They probably evolved from someone who was a little shellfish and wanted to be more advanced than he was."

"Why would anyone get tired of living in water? Being in water is so much fun. There are a lot of things you can do in water that you can't do on land."

The girl gets in the car and wait for Tracy to buckle them in. Brenda does a quick head count. "We seem to be missing one girl and a boy on wheels."

Hannah comes huffing and puffing across the parking lot. "Someone forgot to hold the door for us and I can't get the door open by myself with Jimmy. An employee held the door for me so we could get out."

Bonnie smiles sheepishly. "I have no idea what you are talking about."

Jimmy glares at Bonnie. "We didn't think you would."

"I don't know, I was just giving one reason why they would evolve. They probably had other reasons."

Tracy shakes her head.

"I'm sorry, I could have held the door open for you and Jimmy. That was my fault. I'm glad someone else helped you. I hoped you thanked them."

Tracy helped everyone get in the car.

"Yeah they probably wanted to get away from someone like Bonnie."

Jimmy nods. "Yes she did thank the person. We saw the door going closed after Bonnie let it go and we tried to get to the door before it closed, but we was a couple of seconds late. Hannah tried to push the door open with her back and then as me as a battering ram. Neither one worked. So a lady opened the door for us."

"That's good. It's always best to be polite."

Tracy made sure everyone was buckled in before starting the car and driving home. Once she got everyone out, she held the front door of the house open so everyone could get in, making sure they were all inside before closing the door.

"Is anyone thirsty?" Tracy asked.

Tracy listened to Bonnie and was about to say something when Jimmy hit her. She sighed. She didn't want to punish Jimmy, but she knew she had to.

"Jimmy, go to your room and wait for me please. Bonnie, go to your room. You instigated him into hitting you. I'll deal with you later too."

Tracy went to the kitchen and started pouring juice into sippy cups.

"Because even though he was sticking up for you, he shouldn't hit one of you girls, even if you deserve it. I know it's hard to keep everything in. Don't worry I am not going to spank him

"Well I sure don't want you or Jimmy getting green or muscular on me. I don't know if I could control little Hulks."

"Well just the same, you said something that caused him to hit you. There is not excuse for talking to him like that. Although he is not your brother, I expect you to treat him with respect."

Hannah shrugs. "You put up with a prima donna. So I don't think it would be any harder to put up with little hulks. Just be glad. We aren't big hulks."

Bonnie laughs. "Treat him with respect? Are you joking? He is a boy and they don't deserve respect. They are lower on the respect scale than wild animals. Infact boys are one step below wild animals. Because they are the cause of all the problems in the world. You don't see two female leaders fighting with each other over petty issues like land and oil."

"That's true. it's easier to feed little hulks than big ones. It takes a lot less food."

"That is only because there aren't that many female leaders of the country. There might be one or two but not many. and those aren't petty issues. For now, every country needs oil for gasoline and and other products."

"Yeah they eat anything that isn't green. They feel like they would be eating their own kind of they ate green things."

"Maybe there needs to be a lot more female leaders. Then we could show the males that there was better ways to settle things than fighting. Well that is no excuse for picking a fight with someone else over or putting other people's family members in harm's way while you set behind a desk on the other side of the world protected by your security force."

"Well as Kermit said, it isn't easy being green."

"I agree. and it seems we might be getting a female leader for our country if things go that way. I hope she can do some good in keeping us out of war. We'll be able to see how a female can run the country then."

Jimmy looks at Tracy. "Who is Kermit?"

Hannah laughs. "You don't know the Muppets? Kermit is a frog and loved Miss Piggy. When she gets mad or upset. She karate chops someone."

Jimmy smiles. "I guess that makes her chop suey."

Hannah rolls her eyes and groans at Jimmy's joke.