LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

"How can I find out if they put the money in trust until Bonnie turns eighteen though? I'm all for taking the power from Bonnie and taming the shrew. I wouldn't care if it did cause some bad feelings if it brought the old Bonnie back."

"Okay, I don't know any lawyers, but I guess that is what the internet and the phone book are for, isn't it?"

"Do you want to start helping me get the girls out to the car? I gave them another ten minutes to play and that should be running out soon."

"I know two lawyers from TV ,but I don't know how much help they would be. One is Perry Mason and the other is Matlock."

Brenda smiles. "I would, but I left my whip and chair in my other pants. I'm not sure if a highchair and a licorice whip would work."

"I think that is true with almost everyone though. They look better young. That's why plastic surgeon's have so much business with middle age people."

Tracy smiles.

"Yes, that might work. But I think that would be a bit cruel."

Brenda flipped back her head. "Well that isn't me. I'm still as good looking as the day I rolled off the assembly line. Oops. I wasn't suppose to tell anyone I was a robot. Now my mission on Earth has been compromised."

"Probably, but no more cruel than what they use on cattle."

Tracy laughs.

"Well that would explain a lot. Better not tell the girls. they might find a way to shut the robot down."

"True. They should find a more humane way of treating cattle. But I don't think the businesses care how the cattle are treated. They just want their hamburgers and steaks."

"Brenda laughs. "I can't be shut down. I go once a year to have my data tapes downloaded to sent to my home planet. At the same time I have my plutonium battery topped off. So I am good for another year of exploring your strange creatures."

"I think most people don't care either. As long as they can eat their hamburgers."

"Well I will keep your secret. Although, I think your girls already think you are a robot or something else."

"Maybe hamburgers should give out shocks when you eat them. That would discourage people from eating them."

Tracy looks at her watch.

"Well I guess it's time to round up the girls and start home."

Tracy walks over to the play area.

"Attention! Everyone that is with me, it's time to go home."

Hannah laughs. "Good luck with that."

None of the girls pay any attention to Tracy or what she said. Hannah walks over. "Told you so." She let out a very loud and shrill whistle. Everyone in the play area stopped playing. Even the ones who wasn't with Tracy. "Now that you are all paying attention. Mommy was talking." Hannah looks at Tracy. "Try again mommy."

"She wouldn't have had to whistle if you girls had listened to me when I first called you. Now that I know how to get your attention, I might have her whistle more often."

"They may have looked at her, but that means she can get their attention. The welcome mat may be out front, but I over rule that. I said everyone out to the car now."

Bonnie nods. "I suppose so." She turns and looks at the others. "I guess we have to go." The other girls whine and drag their feet. "Do you want Mom to unleash her whistle monster on us again?" The girls shake their heads and quickly join up with Tracy and Brenda.