LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Hannah shakes her head. "I don't think so. If you cut her in half. Bonnie would be rotten to the core. If there was any good in her. She would use the money to help people who are less fortunate than us. We got lucky when you saved us, but others don't have it as good as we have it."

"I guess we will never know because I am not cutting Bonnie in half. You're right, there are a lot of people less fortunate than us. Unfortunately that includes millions of children who need help as well as adults."

Hannah pouts. "You always want to ruin my fun."

Jimmy shakes his head. "No I think your mommy is right. One Bonnie is bad enough. If you cut her in half. Then you have two Bonnies and that would be twice as bad."

Hannah nods. "I didn't think of it like that." She thinks about it and nods. "I don't know about millions, but I know quite a few girls who needs a fresh start at a better life. That is all the girls the director either turned into babies or milk makers. That is the kind of things Bonnie should be using her money on."

"I would agree with you, if we could find those girls. I wouldn't know where to start looking though. Maybe Jayme might be able to help Bonnie into using her money to help them somehow."

"I'll pass that onto Molly since she has agents looking for the girls as well as the director. I'm sure she would like all the help she can get. I can't physically go out and look for the girls. I wish I could."

"I don't think that would work very good. Molly is rarely home. She is always gone and not taking care of Soon Lee. It isn't right to leave her with you and Brenda to look after all the time. She needs to take responsibility of being a mommy and look after her own daughter."

"The reason she isn't home a lot is because she is doing things to help other children, or to protect."

"I don't mind taking care of Soon Lee, even though I can't understand her. I don't understand Angel or Dinah, but that doesn't stop me from taking care of them."

"She needs to balance her time. So she isn't leaving Soon Lee out of having a mommy. Because before she knows it. Soon Lee will be all grown up and have a family of her own and Molly will have missed seeing Soon Lee growing up."

"No one except for Jayme and Bonnie can understand the two of them and I'm not sure Bonnie does all the time. I've seen them sign to Bonnie a few times. Before Bonnie understands what they are saying or wants."

"I agree. I'll have a talk to her and see what I can do. You can talk to her too, if you want."

"I know, and without Jayme here, they are having a hard time of it. I really need to find time to learn sign language so they can talk to me."

Hannah nods. "I think I will. We can tackle the problem from two different directions. You can talk to her from a parent's direction and I'll do it from the child's direction."

Jimmy nods. "They seem to be. Bonnie isn't relaying what they are saying to you as much."

"Okay, we'll have to catch her when she's at home, which won't be easy."

"Bonnie isn't doing anything for me as much. I guess I'll have to wait until Jayme is back and able to do things again."

Jimmy shakes his head. "No she might hurt herself trying to get out. Wild animals don't like to be caged and wild mommies probably don't either."

"She needs to do better when it comes to Dinah and Angel. At least until Jayme gets back. She is the only link you have to understanding them."

"You're right, she might do that. You never can tell about wild mommies. I know I would try to get out."

"I think part of that is my fault, since I am not around Bonnie that much right now."

Hannah does her best Elmer Fudd impression. "Be very very quiet. I'm hunting wild mommies." She giggles like Elmer Fudd."

Jimmy laughs. "That was a pretty good Porky Pig."

Hannah puts her hands on her hips. "That wasn't Porky Pig. That was Elmer Fudd."

Jimmy nods. "Well you need to work on that you long eared galute "

Hannah giggles. "You're despicable."

Jimmy laughs. "You are funny as a square peg in a round hole."

Hannah laughs. "And that concludes our Looney Tunes impressions for the day. Please come back later for evening show."

"I could tell it was Elmer Fudd,but that is because I watched a lot of cartoons when I was little. Good job though."

"Well T-that's all F-folks, as Porky pig would say." Tracy laughs.

Hannah smiles. "You are still little. Being little is not an age. It is a mindset and a lifestyle. You can be a hundred out the outside and still be a little girl on the inside." She giggles. "Because You will be in diapers either way."

Jimmy nods. "I couldn't have said it better myself."

Bonnie comes over. "What are the three of you laughing about?"

Hannah looks at Bonnie. "You wouldn't understand it. You have no little girl inside of you."

Hannah giggles. "Isn't that how old you are now?

Bonnie nods. "They are two of those childish Warner Bros. Characters. Elmer has trouble with words that start with R's and he is always hunting Bugs Bunny and Porky Pig stutters a lot. I outgrew them a long time ago, but Molly likes watching their cartoons."

Bonnie nods. "I use to think like you and it was fun being childish, but now I have money. It is time to put away childish things and act like a responsible person. You don't see Bill Gates running around acting childish."

Jimmy shakes his head. "Not all rich people are boring. "Look at Scrooge McDuck. He is rich and still have time for his nephews to play with them."