LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Hannah smiles. "My name is Dirt."

Jimmy laughs. "Well if you add water to you. You get my name. I'm Mud or at least that is what Bonnie calls me. Soon Lee has a better name. Bonnie calls her Tiger. I think it is because she always has her tiger with her."

Hannah nods. "That might be true mommy, but nothing changes when you go home. Bonnie and the others still respect you. They don't with me."

Hannah smiles. "Not us. We are clean dirt and unmessy mud. So we don't add up to a big mess."

Jimmy giggles. "That's because when you talk. It goes out her other ear. If you want her to listen. You have to plug one of her ears. So it doesn't go in one ear and out the other."

Hannah nods. "Yes it is. Clean dirt is dirt that doesn't stick to anything or can wipe it away without leaving anything behind."

Jimmy laughs. "With as much hot air she has in her. The bubble gum could turn into a huge balloon and she could float away before it would pop."

"A patent just means that you own the name clean dirt, so you can make money off of it. A patient is someone who sees a doctor. or you can be patient when you are able to wait for something to happen, like at Christmas waiting for Santa."

Jimmy nods. "And in Bonnie's case. She can't think she is in control of the house without the money she thinks she has."

Hannah shakes her head. "I don't want ants in my pants. They might build an anthill in there and then I would never be able to get rid of them."

"That's true. If she didn't have the money, she wouldn't have the power she thinks she has."

"Ants in pants can sting you, depending on what kind of ants they are. As soon as you feel them, you need to get them out."

Hannah nods. "So the old saying is true. Money is the root of all evil."

Jimmy giggles. "If that was true. Then you would be the richest person in the world according to Bonnie."

Jimmy nods. "Not all ants will sting you. Some pinch your cheeks when they see you."

"Actually it's the love of money is the root of all evil. Money itself can't hurt anyone."

Tracy smiles.

'Yes aunts will do that, but ants will bite you if they get a change, so it isn't a good idea to give them a chance."

"Yes, I suppose money can hurt you in that way, but it's the love of money inside of you that does more damage."

"I'll have to find something that attracts them to lure them away from the house and yard."

"You shouldn't say that. You should only say good things about people. She is just misguided that's all."

"Maybe so, but we don't want them coming in the house. I'll have to get honey or something."

Jimmy nods. "I know, but I don't think there is anything good about her. So saying something good about her is impossible. I don't think she has anything good inside her. Not after the way I have seen her act to and treat Hannah or how she gets the others to treat Hannah."