LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

"Aww, that is cute. I am so glad that she is trusting you like that. I doubt that she will ever have a real daddy. Not too many men would want to date a woman with 8 little girls. Oh well, that is their loss."

Tracy smiled at Bonnie. "Most of your sisters are upstairs playing. Angel is laying on the couch where you kicked her in the mouth earlier. I am not sure where Dinah is."

Tracy hears Jayme calling from the backyard. She stands up, holding Bonnie in her arms. Tracy walks out to the backyard and smiles. She is also relieved that Dinah had not wandered off again. She watches for awhile as Dinah signs for each color.

"Do you want to stay here with Dinah? I can go in and look after Angel. I need to change this rugrat anyway," Tracy said to Jayme.

Joe nods. "Yes I thought it was cute too,but I think it really embarrassed her when she called me daddy." He shrugs. "You are right. It is their lost. I'll be glad to be a father figure in their life if they want me to be. If they don't want to call me daddy. Uncle Joe is fine with me."

Bonnie looks down at the floor. "I didn't mean to kick her in the mouth. I got startled by the footsteps."

Jayme looks at Tracy. "I'll stay here with Dinah while you change the rugrat."

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "Who is the rugrat you are going to change? I'm not a rat and I'm not a rug. I'm a girl."

"yes, I can see why it was embarrassing to her. I will leave it up to the individual girl what she wants to call you."

"I know you didn't mean to kick Angel. I am not mad at you. I will just have to watch when you wake up that you aren't near any of the girls like that."

"You are a rugrat. did you ever see the television show the rugrats?"

Tracy carried Bonnie back to the house. She walked into the living room and picked up her purse. She turned to Brenda.

"Would it be alright if I use Wanda's crib to change Bonnie?"

Joe nods. "It doesn't matter to me what they call me. I'll answer to Daddy, Uncle Joe or just plain Joe."

Bonnie shakes her head. "No we wasn't allowed to watch TV. Only the big girls and the staff could watch TV. So what is rugrats and what does it have to do with me?

Brenda nods. "Yes it is ok with me if you use Wanda's crib to change Bonnie. You can use the changing table if you would prefer. The noodles are almost ready. By the time you get back. Everything should be ready and on the table. My biggest challenge is going to get al of them to come on to eat. I have to almost pick up Wanda and drag her down to eat when she is playing in her playroom." Brenda goes up the stairs behind Tracy and goes into the playroom. The sight she saw wasn't good. All of the girls was playing together and Wanda was on the other side of the room playing alone. "Ladies, supper is ready. Go wash your hands and comes down to the table please." Wanda gets up and walks towards the bathroom. Emily and the other girls continued to play. "Come on. You can play later. We are going to eat now. I'm not going to tell you all again."

Hannah looks at Brenda. "You aren't our mom."

Brenda walks out of the playroom and goes into Wanda's nursery. "I tried to get your girls to come down and eat. I was told point blank by one of them that I wasn't their mom. So they didn't have to listen to me."

"well rugrats was a cartoon about several babies. They walked around, getting into adventures and stuff. All the younger ones wore diapers. There was an older sister, Angelica, who I believe wore a diaper in at least one episode. I'll have to check to see if it is still shown on TV so you can see it."

Tracy carried Bonnie upstairs and stood her on the changing table, holding her with one hand. Tracy undid the straps of Bonnie's overalls and pulled them down and off. She laid Bonnie down on the changing table and undid her diaper. Tracy cautiously pulled the diaper down then smiled when she saw that Bonnie was only wet. she pulled the diaper out and cleaned Bonnie with baby wipes. She unfolded a pink diaper and slid it under Bonnie. Tracy sprinkled baby powder on Bonnie's diaper area. Finally she brought the diaper up and taped it in place.

Tracy looked up as Brenda came in the room. She frowned when Brenda explained what happened. Tracy picked Bonnie up off the changing table and walked over to the playroom.

"Everybody front and center," Tracy called out loudly.

(Angelica was Tommy and Dill's cousin.)

Bonnie smiles. "That sounds like a great show. I hope it is still on." She sneezes as Tracy sprinkles on the powder. Bonnie watches the cloud from the powders settle. "It's snowing." She looks at Tracy. "Are they in trouble mommy for what they said?"

Emily and the other girls comes flying out of the playroom and stops in front of Tracy. "You called us mommy? What did you want?"

Wanda comes out of the bathroom and looks at Tracy.

Tracy smiles as Bonnie sneezes. She pinches Bonnie's nose. Once she has Bonnie diapered she takes her out into the hall. She is impressed at how quick the girls came running over to her after she called them. She notices Wanda come out of the bathroom. Then she remembers she did say everyone. Tracy cracked a smile.

"Wanda, I didn't mean to call you. You were a good girl to obey me though. Go ahead and go downstairs. Your mommy is waiting for you. Bonnie, why don't you go downstairs with Wanda. this doesn't concern you either. Don't ask why either, just do it," Tracy said a bit sternly.

Tracy waited until Wanda and Bonnie walked downstairs then turned to face the other girls who were still staring at her.

"Brenda told me what happened when she came up to get you girls for dinner. At least one of you was snippy toward her and said 'you're not my mom'. No, she isn't your mother. She is, however, a trusted adult, and mommy of this house. I expect each of you to obey her just like you would me. Got it? I am planning on bringing all you girls over here tomorrow for a pool party. That isn't going to be happen if I can't trust you to obey Brenda. If you don't want to obey Brenda, let me know now. While the rest of the girls are at the pool tomorrow Mommy will still home with you and you will be taking a nap. Now which one of you told Brenda 'you're not our mommy'?" Tracy asked angrily.

Wanda nods. "Ok Tracy."

Bonnie was a little afraid. She had never seen Tracy so mad or talk so steinly. "Yes mommy." She takes Wanda's hand and they went downstairs together.

The girls nodded in agreement. Hannah raised her hand. "I did mommy and it is true. She isn't our mommy. You are." She crosses her arms. "Fine I'll stay at home. I don't care if I don't get to go to the pool party. I don't like her and I don't like that goody two shoes daughter of her. I would rather stay at home anyway." The rest of the girls looked shocked at Hannah.

Tracy listens as Hannah spouts off. She wonders what Brenda and Wanda have done to make Hannah feel this. She takes Hannah's hand and brings her over to her, then talks to the other four girls.

"Okay girls, you may go down to dinner now. I want each of you to apologize to Brenda for not obeying her. None of you went to dinner when Brenda asked you to." Tracy ordered.

Tracy watches as the girl nods their head and quickly walk downstairs. Tracy takes Hannah into Wanda's bedroom and shuts the door. She sits down on the floor in front of Hannah.

"Okay, I want to hear all about it. Why do you hate Brenda and Wanda? I haven't seen them do anything to warrant this kind of anger. You can be honest with me. Mommy is not going to punish you no matter what you say. Are you mad at mommy too?" Tracy asked.

The girls nodded and slowly walked down the stairs to the kitchen. They each apologize to Brenda for not coming when she told them too. Brenda hugs each of them and then helps them into their highchair. Joe puts their bibs on and tickles them a little bit. Each of the girls giggles as Joe tickles them. Hannah sets on the floor and looks at Tracy. "I don't hate them. I just dislike them. I heard what you said to Brenda about needing her help to raise us. It is like you don't think you are good enough to be our mommy and you are passing us off to her to be our mommy. We picked you for a reason. We said how loving you was towards Bonnie when you came to get her. We all wanted the same thing. To be loved by someone who really cares about us. Was that a lie? Do you not care about us?" She looks down at the floor. "I also saw how you reacted to Wanda when she came out of the house with Joe. You smothered her with love and you held her in your arms. You don't hold any of us except Bonnie and Angel. So yes mommy I'm mad at you too. You are a good mommy and you don't need her help in raising us. When we was up in the playroom. Wanda wanted to play a dumb game of duck,duck goose. We didn't want to and she said we couldn't be her friend then. We wanted to play dress up and she said that is was her clothes and only her friends could play with them and we wasn't her friends because we wouldn't play the game she wanted to play. So I don't care if I don't get to come to the pool party tomorrow and ever come back on here."

Tracy listens to everything Hannah is telling her. She doesn't say anything until she is sure Hannah is finished.

"Hannah, I am a new mommy. I don't really know how to handle one child, let alone eight. I need help. I don't mean for them to take over my job as mommy. I just want their advice. Brenda has been been a mother for four years now, she has experience. She doesn't want eight more girls. She already has one. I love each and every one of you. I'm sorry it seems like I am playing favorites. I need time to learn how to be a mommy. It's not something that comes on you automatically. There are eight of you and only one of me. It is hard to find the right balance. Bonnie is my real relative. I guess I have been showing favoritism towards her. I will try to better in the future. I am human, I make mistakes just like anyone. Will you forgive me?"

"As far as Brenda goes, she is an adult that I trust with you girls. That means you will obey her when she asks you to do something, okay? you don't have to like her, but I hope you do get to like her in time."

"Wanda is an only child. She is used to being spoiled rotten and having her way. I'm not saying it's right but that's the way it is. you haven't been around her very long and she is shy too. This is her house and I guess she expects everyone to do things her way. Wanda will be coming over to our house to play sometimes. If she doesn't want to play the way you want, I don't want you to get mad at her or hit her."

"Now come over here and let me hold you," Tracy said holding her arms out.

Hannah looks at Tracy. "Jayme isn't a mommy,but she does a good job of watching us without showing favorites. Since she was put into the wheelchair. She is starting to show favoritism too. Jayme lets Dinah and Angel ride on her lap. She doesn't offer to let the rest of us do that." She smiles. "If Wanda is the product of her mothering. Then she is no better along than you are." Hannah nods. "I know Bonnie is your niece. She doesn't let any of us forget that. Yes I forgive you as long as I don't have to see Wanda anymore." She shakes her head. "I don't trust her. She reminds me of one of the ladies at the children's home. She is nice to the ones she likes and isn't to the ones she doesn't like. She was the one who was over the girls who was milked. She was their den mother so to speak." Hannah looks at Tracy. "She didn't seem shy to me. Just really bossy. That is why she was playing alone upstairs. None of us wanted to play with her because she was bossing us around." She sccots across the floor and gets on Tracy's lap.

Brenda comes upstairs to the nursery. "Will the two of you be joining us for supper?"

Tracy listens again as Hannah speaks. She pulls Hannah up on her lap and lays Hannah's head against her chest, she starts stroking Hannah's hair when Brenda comes upstairs.

"Can you give us five more minutes please?" Tracy asks.

Tracy continues to cuddle with Hannah. She feels a warmth in her lap as Hannah wets her diaper.

"I'm sorry, but you will be seeing a lot of Wanda. Her mother is my best friend and she will be coming over to our house and we will be coming over here too. You don't have to hang around her if you don't want to, but I doubt you will be able to totally avoid her. I am going to change your diaper right now, then we will be going downstairs. I want you to apologize to Brenda for talking to her like that. You don't have to mean it, but I want to hear the words coming out of your mouth."

Tracy stands up and takes Hannah over to the changing table. She slowly changes Hannah's diaper, playing with her in the process. Tracy knew it was going to be hard raising Hannah. when she was done, Tracy carried Hannah downstairs to the dining room.

Brenda nods. "Ok I'll give you 5 more minutes. Jayme is still trying to get Dinah to come in and wash her hands for supper." She leaves the room and goes back downstairs."

Hannah nods. "Yes I can. When you come over here. I'll set in my crib and wait on you and the others to get back When Wanda comes to our house. I'll go set in the closet and wait on her to leave." She giggles as Tracy changes her. Hannah looks at Brenda when they get to the dining room. "Mommy said I had to apologize to you for what I said. Even if I don't mean it. I'm sorry I talked to you like that and I don't mean it,but mommy said I had to tell you that I was sorry."

Brenda looks at Hannah. "I forgive you anyway. Even if you aren't sorry for the way you talked to me. I hope in time you will like me."

Hannah shakes her head. "Don't count on it." Shes get in her highchair and puts her bib on."

Brenda nods. "I see." She looks at Tracy. "Would you help me bring the food into the room?" Brenda walks into the kitchen and closes the door behind Tracy when she comes in. Tears start to roll down her cheeks. "What did I do to her to make her hate me so much? I have tried to be friendly to her and all you girls. Also when I went to go get your daughters in the playroom. Wanda was on one side of the room playing alone and your girls was on the other playing with each other. It was like there was an invisible wall keeping the them from playing together." Brenda sighs. "I don't know if this is going to work out. If your daughter doesn't like me and your girls don't play with Wanda."

Tracy listens to Hannah's apology and sighs. It wasn't the best one she had ever heard, but since Brenda had accepted it, it would do. Tracy follows Brenda into the kitchen and sees her start to cry. She listens to Brenda and bites her lip. She wasn't sure if Brenda was ready for the truth, but since they were close friends Tracy felt she had to say it.

"Okay, I am going to say it outright. I hope I don't damage our relationship. You have been coming on a little strong to the girls. Hannah said you reminded her of one of the ladies at the children's home. She was nice to the children she liked and was mean and spiteful to the ones she hated. I know you don't hate any of the girls, but you come off as abrasive. Even when you came up to get us to come down to supper, it was the tone in your voice. I believe you said 'will the two of you be joining us for supper?' and then 'I'll give you 5 more minutes'. I know you didn't mean it, but you sounded like we were putting you out because we were holding up your supper. Please remember I am their mother. I should be the one telling them what to do. Could you please come and tell me if you want them to do something? I doubt Hannah wants to come to the pool party tomorrow."

"Okay, as far as Wanda goes, she was acting like she was queen bee. She wanted to play a game and when the girls didn't want to join her she got an attitude about it and wouldn't let my girls play with any of her toys. Maybe she is just used to being the boss at the daycare since she is older or something. I don't know what can be done to get the girls to like Wanda."

"I didn't want to be this straight forward, but I thought I owed you, since we are so close. Please don't let what I just said hamper our relationship. I think we just need to work together to get my girls to take to you and Wanda. they seem to like Joe alright."

Brenda nods. "That is the only way I would want it. Straight out and upfront." She shakes her head. "I wasn't trying to come across as abrasive or you was putting me out. I was asking if you two was going to eat? You asked if you could have 5 more minutes and I said I would give you 5 more minutes. I know you are their mom and I would never do anything to take that away from you. I was just trying to get the ball rolling and get the girls down to the table while you was getting Bonnie changed and Jayme was getting Dinah into the house." Brenda sighs. "I would like for her to come,but if she isn't comfortable around me. Then she doesn't have to come." Brenda nods. "Yes Wanda can be a bit of a queen bee at times. She wants what she wants. When she wants it. Wanda does boss the kids at daycare around and the teacher there too. We have tried everything we can think of to break the cycle,but nothing has worked. She just gets worse and more controlling." She nods. "This isn't going to hamper our relationship. It isn't your fault that your girls don't like me and Wanda." Brenda chuckles. "Everyone like Joe."

"I know you weren't trying to be that way. It may of been my nerves because of the situation of Hannah's reactions at the time. I am glad we are still going to be friends. I think we are just going to have to let time work it's course. Hopefully the girls will come to trust you and love you as well. Hannah is the only one of the girls to be vocal about the way she feels about you. The others haven't said anything, but they didn't come down when you told them supper was ready either. I may have to call you or Joe to come over and get the girls tomorrow. I might be staying home with Hannah. You aren't the only one that she doesn't like. She says she is mad at me as well. Apparently I haven't been doing a good a job at being mommy as I thought."

"Okay, I think we need to get ourselves together and start serving dinner. My girls haven't eaten in several hours. I am sure they are starving," Tracy laughed.

Brenda nods. "Yes I would never be like that. It is going to take alot more than your daughters not liking me to stop our friendship. I hope so too. You have some very lovely little girls. I also hope they come to like Wanda. Otherwise it is going to be very awkward when we are all together." She smiles. "Well I'll call you know I'm ready to have the pool party. I'll send Joe over to get the girls. Since they seem to like him. What did you do or didn't you do that made Hannah think you wasn't doing a good job at being a mommy?" Brenda laughs. "Yes we better get in there before they start eating the table."

"Okay, I will let you know when you call if I am going to be able to make it or not."

"Hannah was jealous that I was showering Wanda with kisses and stuff. She says I was playing favorites, holding Bonnie and Angel, but ignoring the other girls. She had a point. The reason I wanted five more minutes earlier was that I wanted to cuddle with Hannah on my lap. I need to start scheduling time for each of the girls so that they don't think they are being left out.

Tracy laughs and starts helping Brenda carrying the dishes out to the dining room.

Brenda nods. "Ok. I hope you can come and Hannah too. I'm sure she will have fun if she comes." She shakes her head. "I wouldn't consider it you was showering Wanda with kisses and stuff. You hadn't seen her for a few days and you was just happy to see her." Brenda smiles. "I thought so. I tell she was in need of some cuddling." Brenda walks into the dining room and sees Bonnie bent over. "Looks like we are too late. Bonnie is already chewing on the table."

Hannah sees Brenda come into the room and looks the other direction.

Tracy follows Brenda into the dining room. She sees Bonnie bent over and wonders what's going on.

"What's wrong Bonnie?" Tracy asks.

Tracy starts filling the girls plates with spaghetti and meat sauce. She cuts the spaghetti up for them and places the plates on the trays of the high chairs. Tracy fills sippy cups with juice and places them on the trays as well.

Tracy goes and sits down and starts to fill her own plate with food.

"wow I didn't realize how hungry I was," Tracy says with a smile.

Bonnie looks up. "I dropped my bread and I was trying to reach it."

Brenda nods. "It is addcitive." She looks at the girls. "Do you like the spaghetti?"

The girls mumbled an answer. Bonnie looks at Brenda. "The spaghetti is really good. Thank you for having us over."

Hannah looks at Bonnie and makes a kissing sound. "Kiss up."

Tracy gets a new piece of bread and brings it over to Bonnie. "Here you go Bonnie. I don't want you eating that one that you dropped."

As Tracy listens to the girls mumble and Bonnie answer she is glad that at least one of the girls has manners. She hears Hannah's comment but chooses to ignore it. She just continues eating her spaghetti dinner.

"It's very good, Brenda," Tracy said after swallowing another mouthful of spaghetti.

Bonnie nods. "I wasn't going to eat it. I was going to put it on the table if I could have reached it and then asked for another piece of bread."

Brenda nods. "I'm glad you liked the spaghetti Bonnie. You are very welcome." She hears the comment Hannah makes,but doesn't comment because she didn't want to make things worse by saying something. Brenda looks at Tracy. "I'm glad you like it as well. We use to do this alot more often before Wanda was born and when she younger. Things always seemed to keep us from doing this recently. I'm hoping maybe we can make this a habit." She turns back to the girls. "Do you all like hot dogs? If you do. I can have put some on the grill tomorrow to eat at the party." None of the girls answers Brenda's question. "I'm not a bad person. You can talk to me. We might have got off on the wrong foot upstairs,but there is no reason we can try to improve our relationship. Not answering someone when they ask you a question is rude." She sighs. "Fine. I get it none of you like me. Maybe I should just stop trying to fool myself into thinking all of you want to be friends with me." Brenda goes back to eating her spaghetti in silence. A small smile appears on Hannah's face after Brenda's tirate.

Bonnie leans over to Tracy. "Why is Brenda mad at me for? I was trying to be polite and a lady. Another thing. What is a hot dog and why do people eat dogs? Aren't they suppose to be pets not food for people?"

Tracy listens as Brenda tries to get get the girls to talk to her. She shakes her head when none of the girls answer her. Tracy wishes she could force the girls to like Brenda,but she knew that was impossible. She saw the smile on Hannah's face after Brenda's comment. Tracy gives Hannah an angry stare.

Tracy hears Bonnie question and smiles. "A hot dog is small and round and long. It's kind of like a small sausage if you know what that is?"

Tracy suddenly wonders if any of the other girls knows what a hot dog is. She knows they were fed baby food at the children's home and haven't really had the opportunity to experience a lot of regular food yet.

"Girls, listen to me. Raise your hand if you know what a hot dog is." Tracy says and then waits for the girls answers.