LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

The lady nods. "Yes I can." She takes Tracy and the girls over to the crib bedding. "Here are our selection. If there is nothing your girls like. You can go over to the regular bedding. As long as it is labeled toddler or single. It will fit the mattress in the crib. I'll come back a little later and see if you need any more assistance." The sales lady thinks. "Normally no,but I think I can get one of the stockers to help you carry the crib and highchair out to the car."

"Thank you so much for all your help. I'll let you know if we need anything else."

"Okay girls, start looking at the bedding. We will need a sheet set and a blanket or comforter for each of your cribs."

Tracy steps over to where Jayme is while the girls are looking at the bedding. "So far so good. No major tantrums or rages of jealousy that I have seen"

The girls nodded and goes to look at the bedding. April and Emily get Barbie bedding,Hannah and Mary get Dora bedding. Angel gets Diego. Bonnie picks out Winnie the Pooh Bedding. Dinah gets Princess Bedding and Gina gets Snow White and the Seven Dwarves bedding.

Jayme nods. "Yes so far so good. I hope things continue to go this well."

Tracy smiles at the girls selections. She puts the sheets and matching comforters in a shopping basket and picks up the diego High chair and puts it under the basket. Tracy tears the upc number off of the crib and then starts up to the checkouts.

"Remember girls. Hold each other's hand through the store." Tracy ordered.

Bonnie starts walking with her buddy when she stops walking. "Mommy, you forgot something. You forgot to get our bottles. You said we could get a nighttime bottle."

Jayme nods. "She is right Tracy. You did tell them they could get a bottle if they wanted to." Before Tracy could say anything. Bonnie and the other 5 girls run off to the baby department to get their bottles still holding hands. Jayme looks at Tracy. "We have a toddler stampede heading towards the baby department,but at least they are following your orders. They are holding hands as they run."

(did Angel and Dinah stay behind. you said that only six girls ran over to the baby department)

Tracy smiles as the girls run back to the baby department.Tracy knew they weren't supposed to run in the store she she decided to forgive them this time. She thought of other things she wanted to buy them, but it would have to wait until another time. They needed bibs for their meals and such but that could wait. She watched as the girls looked over the selection of baby bottles.

(Yes Dinah and Angel are on Jayme's lap where they have been since they got to Target.)

Bonnie and the other girls look at the baby bottles and picks out the ones they want. Jayme takes Dinah and Angel over to where the bottles was at. They both look over the bottles and decide on toddler cups. One has Dora and Boots on it and the other has Diego and Baby Jaguar on it. They hand the cups to Tracy to put into the cart. The rest of them comes over with their bottles and put them in the cart as well.

"cute choices, girls. Is everyone ready to check out now? By the way, I don't want anymore running inside. got it?"

Tracy leads the girls up to the checkouts. She puts all the bedding, bottles and sippy cups up on the checkout counter then gets the Diego high chair out from underneath the shopping cart and sets it on the counter as well. She hands the cashier the upc number for the baby crib.

"could you call a stock person to carry the crib out to the car for me?"

The girls nods. "Yes mommy. We are ready to check out and we understand no running inside."

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "But mommy, we did what you said. You told us to stay with our buddy and not leave them behind."

The cashier scanned the things that Tracy put on the counter." She picks up the phone and presses the button for the PA system. "Stock Person to register 4. Stock Person to register 4."

A few minutes later a lady comes walking down the aisle towards register 4. "Yes, how may I help you?"

"Bonnie, the no running rule applies even when you are holding hands. You could accidentally run into someone or fall down, bringing your buddy down with you."

"Yes, please. We just bought a crib and need help getting it out to the car.It is the old fashioned one that is made completely out of wood."

Tracy hands the cashier her credit card to pay for her purchases.

Bonnie nods. "Oh ok mommy."

The lady nods. "No problem. I'll take it out for you once you pay for your purchases." She wants for the cashier to give Tracy her card back and then for Tracy to show her to the car. The lady follows Tracy out. "Which of your girls are the lucky one and getting a new crib?" She puts the box the crib is in into the back of the SUV. "Have a good day."

Tracy leads the girls out to the car and opens the back. The stock lady puts the crib in the car.

"They all are getting new cribs. I just brought them home today and was a little unprepared. I need to pick up some more cribs at another Target," Tracy explained.

Tracy opened her purse and pulled out a five dollar bill. She held it out to the stock lady. "Here's something for all your trouble."

Tracy opens the door and lets the girls in. She helps Jayme in the car and then brings the wheelchair around back. After fitting the wheelchair in the car Tracy sets the packages containing the bedding and bottles. There was barely enough room for everything. Tracy back around to buckle the girls in.

"It looks like we need to stop by the house before we go to the other Target so we can drop everything we already bought off," Tracy explained.

The lady nodded. "I see. It happens from time to time. I'm sorry we didn't have everything you needed here at this store. Hopefully this will not turn you off from shopping here in the future." She shakes her head. "We aren't allowed to take tips from customers.

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "Mommy, Molly said she needs to be changed. Her diaper is getting icky feeling,but she said she can wait until we get home. Mary,Hannah,April,Gina and Emily nods in agreement. "Our stuffed animals need to be changed too."

"well, thanks anyway. I really appreciate all your help. I will be shopping here again, don't worry. The lady in the baby department was really helpful as well."

Tracy listens to Bonnie and puts her hand in front of her mouth so Bonnie couldn't see her smiling. She dropped her hand and smiled big when the other girls told her their stuffed animals needed to be changed.

"Then it's a good thing I am headed home first. I wouldn't want any of those cute animals getting diaper rash from not being changed."

After Tracy buckled the girls in she got in the driver's seat and drove home. She quickly got the wheelchair out of the back for Jayme and then started unbuckling the girls.

"Who wants to help mommy bring shopping bags into the house?" Tracy wondered.

The lady nods. "You are welcome and I'm glad you are going to continue to shop here." She shakes her head. "Stuffed animals can't get diaper rash. They aren't real or wear diapers." Bonnie looks at the lady and crosses her arms and huffs in disgust.

None of the girls raise their hands when Tracy ask who wants to help her get the bag in the house. Jayme laughs. "I think the answer is none of them."

Tracy bites her lip as the stock lady says that stuffed animals aren't real and sees Bonnie Crosses her arms and huffs. She waits for the stock lady to leave and then turns to Bonnie.

"I'm proud of you Bonnie. You are usually one to speak your mind. I know if you did now that lady would have got an earful. Molly and the other stuffed animals are real."

Tracy turns and looks at the girls. "That's fine, but nobody is getting a diaper change until I get everything inside the house. If you want to stay in your wet diapers for another twenty minutes, that is fine with me," Tracy explains before getting out of the car and walking around to the back.

Bonnie nods. "Yes I would have,but it wasn't really worth it. Since I got to the children's home. All the adults told me over and over that stuffed animals aren't real. Jayme explained it to me. When people grow up and become teenagers and then adults. They lose their imagination and don't believe in anything that they can't see. She said there are a rare few adults who still have their imagination and their inner child. You and Jayme are two of them."

April looks at Tracy. "That's Blackmail."

Emily shakes her head. "No mommy is a white female. Not a black male." Bonnie,April and Emily line up behind the SUV.

"yes, I believe Molly is a real bear. You may have just made up a story about Molly being wet, but she is a real bear. I do appreciate you holding back."

"Call it what you want, April. I just want some help bringing every thing into the house."

Tracy opens the back of the car and hands each of the girls one of the shopping bags from Target. As she does this she gives each girl a kiss on the forehead and pats them on the bottom as she heads them toward the door. It only takes a few minutes to get the bags in the house. She takes out Jayme's wheelchair and brings it around to the side and helps Jayme into it.

"Do you think you can handle bringing the high chair up to the house? I'll grab the crib and bring it inside." Tracy asked.

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "How did you know I made up the story about Molly being wet? She could have been. Molly hasn't been to the bathroom since we left the house. That is a long time for bear to hold it. I didn't see a bathroom at Target for teddy bears and other stuffed animals. Only a men's room and a ladies' room. Molly is neither. Why don't stores have bathrooms for kids and put toilets in there for the kids' stuffed animals to use or would they rather the stuffed animals went on the floor?" The girls giggled as Tracy kissed them on the forehead and pats their bottoms.

April looks at Tracy. "Since we helped out. Does that mean we are first in line to be changed and the others have to wait?"

Jayme nods. "Yes I think between Angel,Dinah and me. We can get the highchair into the house."

"Most stuffed animals wear diapers so they could be changed on the changing tables in most public bathrooms so the stores don't think to put potties for stuffed animals. Maybe I should fill out a comment card to let them know they need potties for stuffed animals. I could tell you weren't telling the truth because I am your mommy."

"If you want to be first in line, go in my bedroom and wait by the bed. There will be two girls changed at the same time, one by me and one by Jayme."

Tracy lifts the high chair out of the truck and sets it on Jayme's wheelchair. She pulls the crib out of the car and sets it on the ground. She looks up and sees the neighbors pickup truck in their driveway. She wonders if they could be able to help her bring the cribs home from Target. First though, she carried the crib up to the house and inside. She set the crib off to the side of the living room and then walked into her bedroom.

"Okay, first two girls up on the bed. The sooner we get started, the sooner we can get going to Target again."

Bonnie nods. "I guess that makes sense mommy. They should put a diaper machine in the bathroom that holds diapers in stuffed animals size. It would show the kids that the store cares about them and their stuffed animals. If the kids are happy. Then they are less likely to have a temper tantrum in the store which adults don't like for some reason."

Bonnie lines up behind April and Emily after all the bags was brought into the house. They stand by Tracy's bed and waits their turn to be changed. As the girls get changed. They go wait in the living room and change their stuffed animals so they will not be wet anymore. Bonnie jumps up. "Hold on Molly. I'll see if it is in the box." She digs though the box and takes out a small pink potty. "There it is Molly." Bonnie brings it over to where Molly was at. She sat Molly on the potty so she could poop. Bonnie holds Molly on the potty as Tracy comes into the room. "Mommy, Molly doesn't like to mess in her diaper so I got her potty out so she would poop in the potty." She stands molly up and wipes her bottom with a tissue. Then she puts a new diaper on Molly. "We are ready to go Mommy."

Tracey listens as Bonnie talks. She smiles a bit when Bonnie finishes talking. "I hope none of my girls are the type to throw temper tantrums. So far everyone has been a little angel in the store. Let's keep it that way, okay?"

After Tracey finishes diapering the last girl she cleans up the area, throwing all the used diapers away. She comes out to the living room just in time to see Bonnie put Molly on the potty. She takes out her digital camera and takes a picture of Molly sitting on the potty and another one of Bonnie putting a diaper on Molly.

"Okay, let's go out to the car again."

Tracy leads everyone out to the car and helps them into the car. She buckles them into car and then steps out of the car.

"I will be right back, I promise. I need to ask the neighbors something."

Tracy walks over to house next door and knocks on the door. after a few seconds the door was open by Brenda, one of Tracey's friends.

"Brenda, I need to ask a big favor of you and Joe. I just arrived home about two hours ago from picking Bonnie up. It's a long story, but I also brought seven other little girls home as well. We are headed to Target to pick up seven baby cribs and seven high chairs. I think I can fit the high chairs in my car, but I would like Joe to follow me down to the store to get the baby cribs. Do you think that it would be possible?"

Bonnie smiles. "Some of us are. So far there hasn't been a reason to anoy of us to have a temper tantrum. Mommy, since we are alone. I have a question. What did April mean when she said that since the Target only had one crib. That I would probably get it since we was family? Aren't all of us family? Why would think April think I would get special treatment from you?"

All the girls line up behind Tracy and goes out the door to the car.

Brenda listens to what Tracy said and then nods. "I think so. We was going to Target to do some shopping. We'll be happy to bring the cribs home for you. Joe is getting Wanda ready. As soon as he is done. We will be leaving." Joe comes down the stairs carrying Wanda.

Wanda smiles at Tracy as she sees her. "Tracy." She holds her arms out to Tracy.

"well, as far as I can tell, little ones don't need a reason to throw a tantrum. It just happens. Sometimes parents take the toddler or child out when they are tired and everything gets to the child until they finally have a tantrum. Other times kids are just bratty or whatever and can't get their way except by throwing a tantrum."

"What April means is that you are my blood niece. Your mother was my sister. All of you girls are related because I adopted everyone one of you. You just aren't related by blood. I hope I explained that right. I love each and every one of you the same though. I don't love you more than April for example, or don't love April more than you or Gina or any of the other girls."

Tracy is relieved when Brenda says that they will be going to Target as well. She looks up as Joe walks downstairs carrying Wanda. Tracy holds out her hands and takes Wanda in her arms. She gives Wanda a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I have missed you so much, little girl! Guess what? Do you remember how I was telling your mommy and daddy how I was going to adopt a little girl of my own. Well, I did that. She is in my car right now. I guess you will meet her when we go the store. Actually I have eight little girls you can play with," Tracy said. She tickled Wanda's stomach, making her giggle and then handed her back to Joe.

"the Target I need to go to isn't the one at the mall. I was just there. I need to go to the one on Concord. Will that be a problem?"

Bonnie nods. "April,Emily,Mary and Gina get crabby if they are tired. I don't get tired. Jayme calls me the Energizer Bunny. Because I just keep going and going." She smiles. "I know you are my aunt and my real mommy's sister. I still don't understand why she would think you would show me special treatment because you are my aunt along with my new mommy."

Wanda nods. "I missed you too." She nods and then looks shocked. "You have 8 little girls? Wow that is alot of playmates. Are they nice?" Wanda wiggles and giggles in Tracy's arm. She wets her diaper as Tracy tickles her and the warmth of the diaper could be felt on Tracy's arm that was under Wanda's bottom.

Brenda nods. "That isn't a problem at all. We don't go to the Target at the mall. The sales associates at that store are not very friendly or helpful. We go shopping at the one on Concord." She notices all the girls in the SUV. "You have a car full. You might have to upgrade to a small bus or a 15 person van."