LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Tracy laughs as well. "Do I need to check your diaper before we leave for the store?"

Tracy smiles at Emily. "I know I didn't say don't throw things in the pool. I guess I should have made myself more clear. I am sorry that you and Mary were bored. I will try to get things set up so you won't have much of a chance to be bored."

Tracy leads the girls into the house and over to her bedroom. She starts changing the girls diapers, taking off there overalls first. She removes their wet diapers and cleans them with baby wipes. She slips a clean diaper under each of the girls and sprinkled powder on their diaper areas before taping the diapers tightly on them. She replaced their overalls and sent the girls out to the living room when she was done. Tracy stepped into the bathroom right off of her bedroom and washed her hands and walked out to the living room where the girls were waiting.

"Follow me out to the car," Tracy ordered, opening the front door.

Bonnie shakes her head. "No you don't need to check it. It is wet and messy."

Emily smiles. "It is ok mommy. Mary and I was having fun until you stopped us." After all the girls was changed. They followed Tracy out to the SUV. They walked behind her like penguins. Dinah and Angel ride out on Jayme's lap. The girls get in the SUV and wait to be buckled in."

Tracy climbed into the back of the SUV and buckled the girls in, giving each of them a kiss on the forehead. She got out and helped Jayme get in, then put her wheelchair in the back. Finally Tracy got in the driver's seat. As she drove to Target her mind was going over the things she needed to buy besides the cribs and the booster seats. She would need to get sheets for the crib, as well as pajamas for the girls. She knew that Bonnie's pajama top was still dirty so she would need a new one as well. She also thought about getting baby bottles for the girls to take to bed with them if they wanted.

When they reached Target Tracy found a parking spot and stopped the car. She turned around to face the girls.

"Okay, we are here. When you girls get out of the car I want all of you to stand next to the car until I tell you we are ready to head up to the store. We will use the buddy system. I want each of you girls to pick another girl and hold her hand. No one is to wander off. We will be going to the baby department first to pick out cribs for everyone, as well as bedding and maybe pajama's there as well. Some of you girls may be too big for toddler size clothing. If you would like a bedtime bottle, I want you to pick out one of those as well," Tracy explained to the girls.

Tracy got out of the car and got the wheelchair from the back. She opened the back door and helped Jayme into the wheel chair. Tracy went about unfastening the girls seat belts, then helping them down to the ground.

The girls nodded as Tracy tells them the rules. They get out and stay by the SUV. Jayme tells Dinah and Angel what Tracy said. The two of them picked each other and held hands. The girls paired up except for April. She stands there alone since Bonnie was paired up with Molly. Bonnie looks at Tracy and saw the look she gave her. "What mommy? You said pair up with another girl and Molly is a girl. She is a girl bear." Bonnie sighs and takes April's hand. They followed Tracy into the store and over to the bath department. They run a little ahead when they get there. They look at the cribs that was set up. They wander back and forth looking at the cribs. Bonnie looks at Tracy. "Mommy, do they have plain cribs here? These are too fancy looking. They are wooden."

Tracy shakes her head at Bonnie's trick of using Molly as her partner. She knew she was going to have to watch her. Finally after the girls were all paired up she led them into Target and back to the baby department. She watched as they looked over the cribs and then listened to Bonnie.

"Do you mean an old fashioned plain wooden crib? I don't know, let me ask." Tracy replied.

Tracy walks over to a woman who was filling a counter with merchandise.

"Excuse me, But I was wondering if you had some of the old wooden cribs?"

The woman looks at Tracy and then down at the girls. She smiles at them.

"Is someone getting a new crib? that's nice. I think we may have a few left in the back. Let me check."

The woman went through a door which led to a stockroom and returned about five minutes later dragging a large cardboard box. She stopped where Tracy was standing and showed Tracy the picture on the box. It showed a regular wooden crib that had a headboard and footboard with rails at the side.

"So who is the lucky girl getting a new crib?" The woman asked.

"Actually they all are," Tracy said, trying hard to keep a straight face,"Bonnie is the kind of crib you are talking about?"

Bonnie nods. "Yes mommy. A plain wooden crib. The ones they have out here are too fancy looking. I would be afraid to sleep in it because I might scuff it up." Her eyes light up. "Yes mommy. That is the kind of crib I was talking about."

The lady looked shocked when Tracy said that all 8 of them was getting a new crib. "We don't have that many. They have been discontinued. This one is the only one we have. You could try other Targets to see if they have any. They may or they may not.

April looks at Tracy. "Well we know who is going to get it. Mommy is going to give it to Bonnie since she was the first and probably mommy's favorite since she is her niece."

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "Is that true mommy? Am I going to get the crib because I was the first you adopted?"

Jayme looks at Tracy and motions for her to follow her. Once they was a short distance away. "Tread softly. This could turn into a minefield if you play it wrong."

Tracy listens as the lady explains that this was the last crib. She frowns.

"The problem is, I just adopted all eight of these girls, and wasn't prepared for it. I don't have any cribs at home, so I need cribs for all of them."

Tracy listens to April and then Bonnie talk. Before she can answer Jayme calls her over to the side. She listens as Jayme warns her about playing favorites. Tracy tries to think of what to do.

"Do all you girls want the same style crib?" Tracy asked.

The lady nods. "I see. You are going to have your hands full with 8 toddlers. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Bonnie looks at the lady. "We are not that bad." She wanted to kick the lady,but she knew Tracy would punish her if she did and would only add creditence to the lady's claim that toddlers was trouble.

All the girls nodded yes. "Well then you are going to have a big problem then. 8 toddlers and only one crib."

Tracy listens to the woman and grits her teeth. She decides not to make a big deal of the comments the woman made.

"Your right, I am going to have a problem. Would it be possible to hold this crib here until your store closes tonight? I promise I will either come back in or call you before then."

Tracy starts making a mental list of other stores that carry cribs, like Babies r us, walmart and Kids rooms to go.

The lady nods. "Yes I can hold it for you,but the store doesn't close. It is open 24 hours a day. I get off at 9. If you haven't called by then. I'll leave a message with the person who replaces me."

Bonnie comes running over to Tracy. "Mommy come here. I want to show you something cool." She takes Tracy's hand and takes her over where the highchairs and booster seat was at. Bonnie pointed at the highchair that had Dora on it. "Look mommy. That highchair is so cool. Can I get it? I know you said you was going to get us Booster Seats, but I want that highchair. Please?" She gives Tracy her cutest puppy dog eyes. The other girls look at the pictures of the highchairs in the book on the shelf.

"thank you very much"

Follows Bonnie over to where the high chair is.Tracy is surprised that Bonnie wants a high chair. She looks it over and sees it would be sturdy enough to hold any of the girls. She turns back to the sales woman.

"Do you have eight of these high chairs and if so, are there other designs they come with? I know I am being a pain, but I really appreciate your help."

The saleslady looks at Tracy. "I don't think we have 8 of one type,but we have alot in the back." She flips though the pages of the book the girls was looking at. "Well besides the Dora Highchair, we have her cousin Diego. We also have Barbie and Disney Princesses. We have solid colors like white,pink and wood grained."

Tracy listens to the saleslady and frowns. She just knows she is going to get yelled at by at least one of the girls.

Tracy looks at the girls and sighs. "Girls, there is only a few of each type of high chair. I would like to get each of you what you would want, but there are only a few Dora the explorer high chairs. Not everyone is going to be able to get one of those. The woman says that they have Diego, and the Disney princesses too, plus Barbie. Now raise your hand if you want Disney Princesses or Barbie or maybe Diego?"

Hannah,April,Emily and Mary hold up their hands. Angel raises her hand after Jayme tells her what Tracy says. Jayme looks at the saleslady. "Angel wants to know if the Disney Princesses highchair has all of them on it or just one."

The saleslady looks at the picture. "It look like it has all of them on it."

Jayme tells Angel what the lady said. Angel shakes her head and signs to Jayme. "Angel said she will take the Diego highchair. She thinks he is cute."

Tracy is surprised when most of the girls agree to accept other characters on their high chairs.

"does that mean that Dinah and Gina want Dora still? and what exactly do the rest of you want?"

Gina and Dinah nods yes. Hannah looks at the book. I was the Barbie highchair."

April looks at Tracy. "I want the Disney Princesses highchair."

Emily nods. "I want the same one."

Mary looks at the book. "I want the pink one. It is really cute.

The saleslady writes down the highchairs and goes into the back. She comes out later. "I have some bad news. We only have one of the Disney Princess highchair,but I did find another Dora highchair. So one of them is going to get the Disney Princess and the other is going to have to pick something else."

"does that mean you have four Dora high chairs? because I have three girls who want them. Also, do all of your store carry the same line? Maybe one of them will have the other high chairs there?" Tracy wondered.

Tracy looked at the girls and smiled at them.

The saleslady nods. "Yes we have four Dora Highchairs, One Disney Princesses and six Barbies. Yes all the Target stores have the same type of highchairs. So you might want to try another Target to see if they have what you want. There is another Target down the road a few miles. I can call them and see if they have any Dora Highchairs if you would like."

"Let me check with my Disney Princess girls," Tracy said to the sales lady.

Tracy squats down in front of April and Emily. "Okay they only have one Disney Princess high chair in stock. However, she has found another Dora highchair in the stockroom. She has also offered to call another store and see if they have a Disney Princess high chair. Do either of you want a Dora high chair instead, or do you still want the Disney Princess high chair?"

The saleslady nods. "Ok I'll go check on to see if the Target down the street has a disney Princess highchair." She walks off to call the store.

April looks at Tracy. "I still would like to have the Disney Princess highchair,but I'll take the Dora Highchair so Emily can have the Disney Princess highchair."

The saleslady comes back. "I checked with the store down the street. They got in a shipment today and there are 8 Dora Highchairs at the store. If they all want the same highchair."

Tracy listens to the saleswoman announce about the eight Dora high chairs at the other store. She then looks over at the girls.

"Okay girls, you have a decision to make. We can go with what we have decided so far and get everyone their choice from here, or we could go over to the other Target and get everyone a Dora high chair, or get everyone their choices from here and get a Disney Princess high chair from the other store. I'll let you girls decide."

Tracy turns back to the saleswoman. "Since the other store got a new delivery of high chairs there is a good chance they have a Disney Princess high chair as well as the Dora high chairs, right?"

The saleslady nods. "Yes since they got a new delivery. There is a very good chance that they have Disney Princesses highchairs."

The girls look at each other and then at Tracy. They smile and say in unison. "Dora."

The saleslady nods. "I guess they have made their decision. They all want Dora highchairs. I also checked and they have 7 of the cribs you was looking at here."

Jayme told Angel that the other store has Dora Highchairs if she wants one. Angel shakes her head and signs to Jayme. "Tracy, Angel said she still wants the Diego Highchair."

Tracy smiles at the sales lady. "I guess that will be one Diego high chair and crib today. Can you call over to the other store and tell them we will be on our way shortly?"

Tracy feels sorry she misjudged the sales woman at first. That was a problem that she had, making snap decisions about people.

"Yes, We will need sheets and other bedding for the cribs. Can you show us the selection you carry? Also, is there someone who can help us out to the car after we pay for the crib and High chair?"