LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Bonnie nods. "Oh I see. I thought we was going to crash because I felt the plane shake. Why did it shake when we landed? Shouldn't it have been smooth? the road we landed on isn't bumpy."

The flight attendant comes over. "Yes we are in Orlando. I had to be deverted to another airport. There was an emergency at the Executive Airport. We have a van that will take you to the Executive Airport." Bonnie and the others get off the plane after Jayme is taken down. As they walk to the stairs. Bonnie hears some sirens coming towards them. Two big yellow airport fire engines go pass them. "Mommy, are those fire engines? They sound like the fire engines that we saw at the fire station,but they don't look like the ones we saw."

"I am not sure why the plane shook. You don't need to be afraid anymore, we are on the ground."

Tracy listens to the flight attendant.

"Thank you. I live in Orlando. Would it be possible for the van to take us to my house instead? I am kind of anxious to get home."

"Girls, do you still have your stuffed animals? Bonnie, do you have Molly with you?"

"Those are airport firetrucks, Bonnie. I think they use foam instead of water to put fires out. I have never seen one at work in real life before."

The flight attendant nods. "I think so. I thought because you was to fly into the executive airport. That was where your car was at." She makes a call and comes back. "Yes the van can take you home instead of the airport."

Bonnie nods. "Yes I have Molly. She was scared while we was flying so I held her on my lap the whole time. Which is funny since she flies when she is you know who." She looks puzzled. "Why do they use foam to put out a fire instead of water?" The rest of the girls held up their stuffed animals when Tracy asked if they had their stuffed animal.

"actually, I flew out of Orlando International Airport, but I took a taxi to get there. So this will save me the cost of a taxi. thank you."

"I'm glad you have Molly. It would be shame to leave her on the plane. I hope she won't have to become you know who again anytime soon. I am not sure why they use foam instead of water. I just see foam being sprayed on the ground in the movies when a plane crashes."

Tracy goes over to where the van is supposed to pick them up from. One of the airport workers brings everything they brought on the plane with them and sets it down next to Tracy. Finally the van arrives and Tracy helps the girls climb in, then gets in herself. She helps Jayme into the van and one of the workers puts the boxes and Jayme's wheelchair in the back of the van. Tracy fastens the girls seatbelts and sits down in one of the seats herself. She buckles up and waits to be taken home.

After about a twenty minute ride the bus pulls up in front of Tracy's house. She smiles when she sees it and waits for the van to stop before releasing her seat belt. She opens the side door and gets out. She runs around to the back and gets the wheelchair and brings it around to the side. She helps Jayme slide out of the taxi and sit down in the wheelchair.

I'm sorry that the house isn't wheelchair compliant yet. I will try to get that fixed as soon as possible.

Tracy gets in the taxi and lets the girls out of their seats. She lowers each girl to the ground and gets out after the last one.

"Girls, this is your new home. Your bedrooms are on the second floor. Follow me and I will take you on a tour of the house."

The flight attendant nods. "Oh I see. With as many as children as you have with you. I think a taxi would be too small. You would need a city bus."

Bonnie nods. "I hope so too,but she will always be nearby should we need her." She nods. "Oh I see."

Bonnie gets in the van and looks out as they drive off. As they pass Disney World. She points out the window. "Look it is Snow White's castle." Angel shakes her head no. She signs that is Cinderella's castle not Snow White. Bonnie signs back oh. "I stand corrected. Angel said it is Cinderlla's castle not Snow White's." As they pass the courthouse. "Mommy, why does that lady have a blindfold over her eyes? She is about to play break the pinata?"

Jayme nods. "That is ok. I didn't expected to be in a wheelchair."

When Tracy opens the door. All the girls made a mad dash for the stairs to go up to the second floor to see their bedrooms.

They looks around and then walks downstairs. April looks at Tracy. "There are no cribs up there. Are we suppose to sleep on the floor?"

"I would have asked for a van like this one, but you are right. I need a SUV or a larger van to transport the girls."

"Bonnie, you shouldn't stand in a van. You should say you sit corrected. Don't worry we will go visit Cinderella's castle pretty soon. I'm not sure exactly when.I think that statue is suposed to be lady justice, and the saying goes that Justice is blind or something like that."

As the girls race into the house, Tracy pushes Jayme's wheelchair up over the front step and into the house. She hears the girls talking and then sees them heading down the stairs.

"I guess we will need to go to the store and pick out some cribs. I think before we go anywhere though, There are eight little girls and a big one who might need to be changed."

Bonnie shakes her head. "I wasn't standing in the van. I meant I was correcting myself. Angel said that I was wrong. It was Cinderella's castle." She looks at Tracy. "Why is she blind? If she is blind then how is she going to make the people who ran the children's home pay for what they did to us? She can't see who to punish." She looks at the other and then at Tracy. "You can't change us now. You said you would give us a tour of the house and then we have to go get beds for us. Those are more important. Since you promised."

"It is just a saying. Linda and Molly will make sure the director of the children's home and others will pay for what they did to you and the others."

"Yes I promised to give you a tour of the house and I will. However, none of you girls are leaving this house in a wet diaper,is that clear?"

"Do you want to start the tour upstairs or downstairs?"

Bonnie nods. "Oh I see. I hope they can make them pay. They deserve to pay for everything they did. Mommy, did Linda say anything about finding the Zebra Ranch and the girls who was sent there?" The girls nodded at the same time. 4 girls say downstairs and the other 4 say upstairs. Bonnie looks at Tracy. "Mommy, do you have a playground outside or a pool?"

"It will probably take awhile, probably month's before the case goes to trial. No, Linda didn't say anything about the zebra ranch. I am sure she has agents that will be looking into that."

"I guess we will start downstairs since we are here. I have a pool in the backyard, but no playground yet. I will get one soon. I do not want any of you girls going out where the pool is without an adult with you. For now, that means me or Jayme. I may have friends over to the house and I will let them watch you sometimes if you are comfortable with them."

"Okay, I guess we will start the tour here. This is the living room. I have a big screen TV here which will be a good place to watch videos or children's TV programs." Tracy takes the girls into the dining room. "Here is the dining room and the kitchen is just over there. We will be eating our meals here in the dining room. Do I need to get high chairs for all of you?"

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "Why is it going to take so long? I gave them all they need to close down the home and put all of them in jail." The girls groan when Tracy said they couldn't use the pool without an adult being around."

April looks at the TV as the walk into the living room. "Wow you have a movie screen for a TV."

All the girls shakes her head quickly. "No highchairs. Are you punishing us for something we did?"

Jayme looks at Tracy. "Can I see you out the hall for a moment." Once they get out in the hall. "I'm sure they probably are going to need high chairs so they can reach the table. At the home. Highchairs were used as punishment and a means of the other girls to laugh and make fun of them. So I don't think highchairs would be a good idea. The only other thing I can think of is booster seats, but I don't know if they would put them high enough since they are short."

"The reason it is going to take so long is they are probably going to have a smart lawyer who knows how to drag things out as long as they can. I wish it could go to trial tomorrow and they be found guilty, but it doesn't work that way."

"Yes April. It's almost as big as the one in the plane isn't it?"

"You could sit in the high chair at the table without the tray on the front. that way you could reach the table."

Tracy follows Jayme down the hall and listens to her.

"yes, I figured booster seats were the next best solution. I believe high chairs would be the best though as they could sit at the table with no problems. I wish we could change their minds. I guess bibs for the girls would be out of the question as well."

Tracy walks back to where the girls are waiting. "Down this way is the downstairs bedroom. It is the room I have been sleeping in. You girls may look around in there if you would like."

Bonnie shakes her head. "Things should move faster so they can't slip away and go somewhere else and go this all over again. Putting more girls in danger or make them disappear."

April nods. "Yes it is almost as big as the one on the plane.

Jayme nods. "I agree with you about the highchairs being the best idea. Getting them to agree to it is going to be alot harder. The highchairs at the home is still fresh on their memory and they know the negative reaction they got when they was put in the highchairs. You would have an easier time training a dog to play the piano than getting them to agree to set in a highchair which is unfortinate since it is the best thing for them."

Emily looks at Tracy. "Mommy, can we go out in the backyard and play? We have been cooped up inside all day."

"I'm sure the agency won't let that happen, Bonnie. I think they closed the children's home that you were at, so they can't put any more girls in danger. I'm sorry that the world doesn't always work like a fairy tale with a "they lived happily ever after and the bad guys were punished" ending."

"I am going to get eight booster seats. I don't know how I am going to be able to bring eight cribs and eight booster seats home with me. I have a SUV in the garage, but even so there are going to be eight girls, you,me and your wheelchair. I would leave you here with the girls but I don't know how they would react to me going to the store by myself. Besides, I kind of wanted their input in the kinds of cribs I get."

"Okay Emily, You girls may play outside for about a half hour, just remember, nobody goes in the pool. You can look at it if you want, but don't go in. I haven't been here to take care of it and I am sure there are all kinds of germs and stuff in the pool," Tracy says.

Bonnie nods. "I know they closed the children's home there,but what is to stop them from going to another state,changing their names and open another children's home?" She crossed her arm as Tracy talks down to her. Bonnie leaves Molly behind and goes into the living room. She balls herself up on the couch and starts to cry.

Jsyme nods. "You are right about that. It is going to be hard for you to get 8 girls,me,my wheelchair,8 booster seats and cribs into a SUV. I would see if you can get some friends to help you get all that home or maybe the store has a delivery service.

Emily,Mary,Hannah,April and Gina goes running out the door into the backyard. Dinah and Angel stood there looking at Tracy and Jayme. She didn't know what was going on without Bonnie there to tell them what Tracy said or where the girls was going.

Tracy feels bad for Bonnie. She thinks she may have misunderstood what I was saying. Tracy goes out to the living room and sits down next to Bonnie.

"I am sorry I said it they way I did. What I meant was, It's a shame that things are the way the way they are and we can't always get a happy ending like we want. I really wish we could do more to make sure the bad guys get put away, but the agency has to work within the law, which doesn't always work the way we want." Tracy picks Bonnie up and holds her on her lap. She rocks Bonnie slowly in her arms.

"Maybe I could rent a truck somewhere. I think there is a truck rental place just down the street. But If I did that, the girls definitely couldn't come with me. The cab of a truck is usually only big enough for two people. Maybe I can take Bonnie or one of the other girls with me and you could stay here and watch the rest of them?"

Tracy kneels down in front of Angel and Dinah and looks them in the eye.

"Do you want to go outside and play with the other girls for awhile?"

Bonnie looks up. "It isn't what you said. It is the way you said it. I know life isn't a fairy tales,but in our case. It was. What upset me is the way you said it. You talked down to me and belittled me. I was asking a question and you talked to me like my question and concerns didn't matter. I just don't want them to slip away and do this somewhere else to other girls. You have no idea what it was like to live there day in and day out. There was things I didn't tell Linda. Because it was too painful to think about again. So I kept locked away inside of me.

Jayme nods. "Yes I can watch the rest of them,but they aren't going to be happy about not getting to go with you to the store. If you take one or two of them with you. It is going to look like you are playing favorites and that is the last thing you want to do. Because it could start a rift between the girls." She notices Dinah and Angel looked lost. Jayme signs to Dinah and Angel. She looks at Tracy. "They said they don't want to go out to play. They want to know if you have coloring books and crayons?"

I know I said it wrong Bonnie. I wish I could take it back. I just wanted you to understand that unfortunately sometimes bad people get away things. I wish I could tell you differently." Tracy sighs," I think I need a hug now, but I guess you don't feel like giving me one. I promise to try to say things differently, but I can't always guarantee that I will. I am human and I make mistakes. I am truly sorry Bonnie."

"You're right Jayme, I can't play favorites. I guess I will have to take everyone to the store with me. We will figure out at the store how we will get everything home," Tracy said.

"Yes, I think I have some here somewhere," Tracy says as she starts looking through a desk that she has. She finds several coloring books and a large box of crayons. She leads Dinah and Angel over to the table and sets the books down on it. She goes to another room and comes back with a couple of phone books, setting them down on two chairs. She lifts Angel and Dinah up and sets them on the phone books.

Bonnie looks up at Tracy. "Bad people shouldn't get away with things. If they do. Then what good is it to be good and follow the rules?" She hugs Tracy and smiles. "You are wrong mommy. You aren't a human. You are a mommy and mommies don't make mistakes. They are perfect. As long as they aren't stepmoms. They are evil."

Jayme nods. "Yes it wouldn't be good to play favorites. All of these girls are close knit and like a family. The last thing any of them needs to be broken up and a rift between them over who is and isn't our favorites. I know Dinah and Angel are special cases and are going to need more of our time,but we can't make it look like we are favoring them because they can't hear." Dinah and Angel smile as they set down at the table and start to color. Jayme looks at Tracy. "Tracy, this is the first time in a long time. I have seen a smile on Dinah's face."

"I wish that were true. A lot of the bad guys are smart and can get away with things. The good people have a conscience and know it is better to do what is good and right. I am going to be calling Linda on occasion to find out how things are going in the case and let her know how you girls are doing. Now what would you like to do now? Go outside and play with most of the girls, go the dining room table and color with Dinah and Angel or just sit here with mommy for awhile and snuggle?"

"I will try not to play favorites, even if Bonnie is my niece. I want the girls to know that I love them all very much. I will probably need you to let me know if you think I am showing favoritism to one girl or the other. I may not realize I am doing it."

"I'm glad Dinah and Angel are happy here. It seems they both love to color. Maybe I have two budding artists on my hands. I better hurry up and learn some sign language so that I can communicate with them better."

Bonnie nods. "Oh I see Mommy. I hope Linda can use what I told her and the pictures she has to put the people at the home in jail. I'm also glad Jayme got out of there. She was only good person there. I just feel bad because they hurt her because of me and what I told Linda. It is my fault she is in a wheelchair and can't walk." She looks out the window at her sisters outside playing and then at Tracy. "I would rather snuggle with you. We haven't had any time to ourselves since we got my sisters out of there."

Jayme nods. "Yes that is going to be hard with Bonnie being your niece. You are going to have to be more careful about it. I'll let you know if you start to show favortism towards one of the girls." She looks at the two of them. "If you do. I would suggest trying to encourage it. It might not go anywhere,but they could be the next Picaso or Bach." Jayme nods. "Yes you should. That way you will not have to rely on Bonnie or me to tell you what Dinah and Angel says."

Tracy smiles and pulls Bonnie up on her lap so that her head is resting against her chest. She rubs Bonnie's bottom and slowly rocks her. She continues to hold Bonnie for about twenty minutes and then pulls her up to a sitting postion.

"Unless you want to sleep on the floor like a puppy dog, I think we better get down to the store and pick up some cribs, okay?"

"Thanks Jayme. You are going to be a big help here."

Tracy waits for awhile and then heads outside to gather the girls and bring them inside.

"Okay girls, we need to go to the store. Does anyone need to be changed before we go?"

Bonnie looks up at Tracy and pants like a dog and then bark. She scratches behind her ears. "I think your puppy has fleas." She starts laughing."

Jayme nods. "Yes I am sure I will be. You are a big help to me too. I know that the girls will not be hurt anymore and that is a big help to me. I don't have to worry about them as much anymore."

Hannah looks at Tracy upside down while hanging from the tree limb. "What kind of store are we going to? Toy or Food?" Her hands slips and she falls out of the tree on top of April and Gina who was under the tree looking at a blue lizard. Hannah gets up and wipes her bottom off. April and Gina get up too. The girls nodded. "Yes mommy." Emily and Mary was setting by the fence tossing things into the pool to see if they floated or sank. So far everything they tosses into the pool sank. They didn't hear Tracy talking. They was engrossed in their game

"I guess I need to get some flea shampoo then," Tracy laughs.

"Can you check Dinah and Angel and see if they need to be changed? If they do, just use my bed to change them on. I'll go get the other girls and see if they need to be changed."

"Neither of those. We are going to Target. Whoever needs to be changed come with me, the others go wait in the living room."

Tracy sees Mary and Emily sitting by the fence throwing things in the pool. She walks over to them.

"Please don't throw things in the pool. I know it's already dirty, but that makes it harder to clean. We are going to the store now. If you girls need to be changed first, come with me. Otherwise you can wait in the living room," Tracy explains.

Bonnie laughs. "I guess so mommy. Can it be strawberry bubble gum scented flea shampoo? That is the kind mommy used when she would wash my fur."

Jayme nods. "Ok I'll go ask them." She goes into the dining room and ask Dinah and Angel if they needed to be changed. They both nodded yes. Jayme takes them to Tracy's bedroom and changes them. She puts both of them on her lap and drives her into the living room. Jayme looks at them and signs why walk when you can get a ride. The two of them nod in agreement.

Hannah looks at Tracy. "What kind of store is Target? A sporting good store?"

Emily looks up. "Sorry mommy. You said we couldn't go into the pool,but you didn't say anything about not throwing stuff into the pool. We was bored. We can't climb trees, we don't care about insects and there was no playground to play on so we decided to do something that wouldn't get into trouble and we still did." Mary and Emily follow Tracy into the house along with the other girls. They wait their turn to be changed.