LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

"I hope I never see a school age child being paraded around in nothing but a diaper and a tee shirt. They should let the child wear a dress if they are a girl or pants of some kind if they are a girl or boy. I don't believe in using diapers as a control thing either. Their are better ways to show you are in control. I guess I better step down off my soap box now. Unless a child is being abused in some way I guess it isn't any of my business how their parents handle them. I will never take any of the girls out away from home in just a diaper and a tee shirt."

"Bonnie, Do you remember where that room is, or do you think Dinah can take me back there so we can find it? If you are afraid you don't have to go."

Molly nods. "I agree with you. They should put them in a dress or something. I use to report them everytime I would see it,but the DA kept dropping the cases because no law is being broken. I don't know if the diapers were used as a control issue or if the parents didn't want to be bothered with stopping their shopping to take them to the bathroom. Either way it is disgusting." She laughs. "You can stay on your soapbox if you want. I agree with you,but from a legal standpoint. Our hands are tied. It isn't considered abuse by the legal definition. The only way I could see it is if the child was dressed like that outside in the yard and something happened to the child and you had to get the child to the hospital fast."

Bonnie shakes her head. I'm not afraid to go back. Molly is with me." She takes Tracy's hand and leads her towards the stairs. Bonnie takes her down the stairs to the floor where Dinah took them. She leads her down the hall to the last room on the right. "This is the room where we found her." Bonnie flips on the switch. She points towards the crib with a locking top. "That is where we found Angel at."

An agent was coming down the hall towards the room where Tracy and Bonnie was at. She saw the light on in the room. The agent walks down to the room and looks at the two of them. "What are the two of you doing in here and what did you do with the girl that was in here?" Bonnie sees the agent and hides behind Tracy's legs.

The agent looks at Tracy. "Angel isn't up for adoption. She was deemed unadoptable because of her behavior problems. She is being sent to a children's home at the end of next week. You have no right to take her off this floor. Do you want to be detained for kidnapping? As for your question. I'm one of the agents who has been looking after her. She slipped away earlier today and I found her in the hallway hiding. So I brought her here and put her in the crib so she couldn't run away again."

"I am adopting Angel. That is a fact. I dare you to charge me with kidnapping. It is not against the law to remove a child from an unsafe situation. Those bruises and cuts on Angel's thigh's and bottom are recent. As in the last week or so. Since you admitted to me that you were one of the agents that were taking care of her, you could and will be charged with child abuse. There is no reason to physically abuse a child like that. She is hearing impaired which was why she was acting out. Did you even try to find out?"

Stops and kneels down next to Bonnie. Starts whispering in her ear.

"Go back to Linda's office and tell her I need her down here right away. Don't worry about this woman. I will not let her hurt you. Can you do that for mommy?"

Tracy stands back up and glares at the agent with her arms crossed in front of her.

She shakes her head. "I didn't say I took care of her. I said I watched her over which means I kept an eye on her so she doesn't run off and get into trouble. I have nothing to do with caring for her in anyway. I just look in on her as I go by. She ran off during the shift change. We looked the floor over for her and I was upstairs delivering some paperwork and I saw Angel hiding in the corner. So I brought her back here. No I didn't try to find out why she was acting up. I was just told that she had behavior problems and she was deemed non adoptable. So she would be sent to a children's home. It was my boss' decision after talking to the caseworkers,the agents and the social workers who was on Angel's case.

Bonnie nods and goes running out of the room. She goes running up the stairs as fast as her legs would carry her. Bonnie ran into the office out of breath and not making any sense. Molly kneels down in front of Bonnie. "Slow down and take some breaths."

Bonnie takes a few deep breaths and looks at Molly. "You have to hurry. Mommy is in trouble. There is a mean lady downstairs and she said she was going to have mommy arrested for kidnapping Angel. Why is making a child take a nap a crime?"

Molly laughs a little. "Bonnie,kidnapping isn't when a parents makes a child take a nap. It is when someone takes someone else without premission."

Linda sighs. "I had a feeling this was going to happen. I better get down there and sort this out now before things get worse." She leaves the office and goes downstairs on the elevator. Linda walks down the hall to the room where Tracy and the agent was at. "Can you give us a few minutes. I promise she will not escape from my custody." The agent left and closes the door behind her. Linda looks at Tracy. "What is going on here? Why are you being accused of kidnapping Angel?"

"Whatever. You are still liable since you saw the condition that Angel was in and didn't do anything about it."

Tracy Watches as Bonnie runs from the room. She keeps an eye on the agent, making sure she didn't try to stop her. Tracy remains in her stance until Linda shows up.

"I guess she thinks I am the one who took Angel from this room. Actually the girls came down and let her out of her crib and brought her to your office. I think she thinks Angel was kidnapped earlier, because she found her hiding and brought her back down to this room. She says I can't adopt Angel because she is considered unadoptable and she will be sent to a children's home. I told her I WAS going to adopt her and she was in big trouble for the condition that Angel is in."

"I guess I over reacted somewhat, but after everything that has gone on recently and Angel's condition, I just lost it. If you would like, I will apologize for the way I acted to the agent."

Tracy spots Angel's dalmatian in the toy box and quickly grabs it out.

Linda nods as she listens. "I think you both overreacted,but I can see cause for both of you doing it. I'll try and smooth out the ruffled feathers of the agent. What she said is true. She was within her rights to arrest you for kidnapping. Because as far as she knew. You did take her without this agency's premission. Eventhough you had mine. You need to calm down a bit. The agent is right. I was looking at Angel's file while all of you was gone. The director of this agency did deem her as unadoptable and she was slated to go to a children's home. I'm going to have two of my agents esort you up to my office and I want you to stay there until I get there. I'm going to have a talk with the head director about a great many things. One of them is the bruises on Angel's thighs. The other is to get him to ok your adoption of Angel." She takes out her cellphone and calls upstairs. 10 minutes later. Two agents come down and came into the room. "I'll be up there as soon as I can. The head director is probably going to want pictures to document the brusies. So I would prepare Angel for that. So she will know what is going on and not get scared." The two agents walks Tracy out of the room and to the elevator. They take her upstairs to Linda's office.

Bonnie runs over to Tracy as she comes in the door. "Mommy, you are back. I was so scared down there. Can we go home and get away from that mean lady?"

Tracy frowns and nods as Linda speaks. She knows she should have kept her mouth shut, but she didn't. When the agent's come Tracy walks back to the office with them. She smiles at Bonnie.

"I'm afraid we can't leave just yet. Linda has to fix up some things so I can adopt Angel and then we can leave."

Tracy motions to Angel and waves her hand towards herself, holding out the dalmatian.

Bonnie nods. "Oh I see. I've been thinking since I got back here. Maybe we didn't do such a good thing rescuing Angel. It got you into alot of trouble with that lady downstairs. Maybe we could have just stayed here. Then you wouldn't be in trouble and we could go home."

Angel looks at Tracy. She was still sad that she didn't have her stuffed animal. Her eyes lit up when she saw her dalmation. Angel ran across the office and hugged Tracy. She said thank you mommy. Bonnie smiles. "She said thank you mommy."

About a hour later the door opened and Linda and a guy walked in. "Tracy, This is Director Trevors. He is over all the agencies in the building."

Director Trevors walks over to Tracy. "I'm sorry about earlier. It was an unfortunate mistake. The agent is a bit overzealous in her duties and she jumped to the wrong conclusion when she saw you in the room and the girl who was suppose to be in there gone. Please accept our apologies. There is one other thing. Linda tells me that she suspects that the girl has been abused by the agents who are suppose to be protecting her. We are going to need pictures to back up these claims. Do you have a problem with us taking pictures of the girl's bruises?"

"Thank you. I don't have a problem with having the picture of her bruises taken. She might though. Let me ask her."

Tracy pulls Angel over to her and turns her so they are face to face.

"Angel, These people would like to take a picture of your bruises. They want to prosecute the people that hurt you, but they need proof. I will be right here, as will Bonnie and Dinah if you want. I would really like it if you would let them do this. Afterwards we are going to get on an airplane and you will never have to see any of the bad people again."

Bonnie translates what Tracy said. Angel signs back. "Mommy, she said she is afraid to do it." Molly has an idea and tells Bonnie. "That is a good idea." Bonnie looks at Tracy. "Mommy, can you go down to the car and get the box that lady gave me at Build a Bear. Molly wants it. She said maybe if she puts it on and goes with Angel. It will give Angel the courage to let Linda take the pictures of the bruises."

Jayme nods. "That is a good idea. Superheroes are very brave."

Linda nods. "I'll be happy to take the pictures,but who is the superhero that Bonnie is taking about?"

Bonnie smiles. "It's Molly. She has a Superhero costume. It turns her into Masked Bear Avenger. I can tell you because I know you can keep it a secret. A superhero has to keep their real identity a secret."

Linda nods. "Oh of course. My lips are sealed."

Bonnie takes the box and goes over in the corner. She blocks the view of the other while Molly changed into her superhero costume. Bonnie turns around and Molly is dressed as the Masked Bear Avenger. "She said she prefers a phonebooth,but she changed in the corner as long as I promised to block the view with my body." She gets up and walks over to Angel. She gives Molly to Angel. Bonnie stands beside Angel with her hand on her shoulder. Angel signs she is still scared,but she will be brave. Bonnie hugs her and then looks at Linda. "She said she is still scared,but she is ready when you are."

Linda takes her camera out. "Tracy,could you lift up the bottom of Angel's dress up so I can take some pictures from the front?" Linda snaps a few pictures. She has Tracy left up the back of the dress. Linda snaps a few pictures. She looks at Director Trvors. "I think it would be best of you left while I take the rest of the pictures. I think she would be more comfortable if you didn't see her down there."

Director Trevors nods. "Of course I completely understand." He leaves the room and Linda takes off Angel's diaper and holds her legs apart so she come get good pictures of the bruises. Linda turns around to put the camera down and hears a splashing sound. She turned around and there was a puddle between Angel's legs and it was getting bigger. "Opps looks like someone sprung a leak on my floor."

Tracy watches as Bonnie changes Molly, even though she can't see Molly.

Tracy does as Linda asks and pulls Angel's dress up past her waist so her front can be photographed. She feels Angel trembling in her arms. Tracy turns Angel around so she faces her and pulls up the back of Angel's dress. She waits while the director leaves the room, then lets Linda take pictures of Angel's bottom. She gives Angel a hug when Linda puts the camera down and hears Angel peeing on the floor. She rolls her eyes and smiles.

"sorry about that. I guess Angel doesn't have much control over her bladder."

Tracy takes out another diaper and slips it between Angel's legs and tapes it on her. She gave her a hug as well.

"That was a brave little girl."

Tracy turns to Linda.

"Do you have any papers I need to sign before we leave for the airport?"

Linda smiles. "It's no big deal. It isn't the first time a child has peed on my floor and I'm sure it will not be the last. That is why the floor around my desk is tile. Easier to clean up. There was nothing in her file about her being potty trained so I'm guessing no one tried to. With having 7 sisters in diapers. I don't think it would be wise to potty train Angel. It would make her feel different than the others and could make her want to get back in them so she wouldn't feel different anymore."

Bonnie translates what Tracy and Linda said. Angel signed back. "Mommy, Angel said that she wasn't potty trained. The families that had her before said it was useless to do and with her behavior problem. It would serve her right to have to set in a wet and messy diaper. Maybe it would get to her behave herself. Angel also said it wasn't her who was brave. It was the Masked Bear Avenger who was brave and passed her braveness to her."

Linda nods. "Yes a couple of papers to make Angel's adoption legal and binding." She hands the papers to Tracy. "Also would you like for us to ship the boxes that has the girl's things from the children's house to your house or do you not want the things from the home?"

"Yes you are probably right. Angel will stay diapered then, at least for the foreseeable future. If there comes a time that Angel wants to try to use the potty, I will do everything I can to help her."

Tracy sets the papers down on the edge of Linda's desk and signs them before handing them back to Linda.

"I guess that makes Angel officially mine, doesn't it?"

Tracy goes over and picks Angel up. she twirls her around in the air and then gives her a kiss.

"You're all mine now Angel."

Tracy turns to Linda.

"Please send them to the house. It may have been a very bad time in their lives, I want them to have something from their past. Who knows? I may find something useful as well."

Linda nods. "Yeah that would be a good idea to keep her in diapers for a while. The day might come when she would want to be potty trained and then again. It might not ever come." She takes the papers and looks at them. "Yes Angel is all your's."

Angel doesn't know what Tracy said,but she liked being held by Tracy and feeling loved. She lays her head on Tracy's shoulder and looks at Bonnie and the others.

Linda nods. "Ok I'll have the boxes shipped to your house. It should be there in a week." She walks over to the girls. "I'm going to miss all of you." Linda hugs and kisses each of the girls. "You be good girls for your mommy. You are all getting a second chance at a new life. Make the most of it. Not many get the second chance all of you are getting."

"Thank you. It's going to hard leaving you and Molly. I know that once I walk out of this office, it will be just Jayme and I and eight beautiful girls."

Tracy takes a deep breath then gets her purse. She checks to make sure all the girls are there and that they have their stuffed animals.

"I guess we better get going girls. We have a plane waiting for us at the airport."

Tracy smiles at Linda and Molly then leads the girls and Jayme out of the office.

Linda nods. "It is going to be hard on us when you all leave here too. Eventhough we have only known each other for a short time. I feel like I have known you a lifetime. Without Bonnie's help. We would still be at square one in the investegation at the children's home." She gives Tracy and Jayme. "You take care of those angels or you will have to deal with the two of us." Linda smiles at Tracy.

Bonnie nods. "Yes I guess so,but I don't really want to." Bonnie follow Tracy and the others out to the car. She starts crying as she gets in the car. Bonnie looks around and sees the rest of the girls crying except for Angel. Bonnie wipes her eyes with her shirt sleeve and looks at the building fade from sight as they drive away.

Tracy feels like crying as they make their way to the car but knows she has to stay calm so she could drive. After everyone is in the car she follows the GPS instructions to get to the airport. She pulls the car into the car rental place and turns in the keys. Tracy gathers the girls together along with their stuffed animals and other things they were going to be bringing on the plane. She goes up the counter at the airport.

"Hello, My name is Tracy Cooperman. I believe I am expected. Linda Hunt from the Department of Children and families arranged for us to fly to Orlando on a private plane."

The woman behind the counter typed something into the computer. She turned and smiled at Tracy.

"Yes, the plane is waiting for you at gate 15. Have a nice trip," the woman said.

"Thank you." Tracy replied.

Tracy led everyone through the small terminal and found gate 15. A man in a uniform showed them to the plane. There was a moveable staircase up against the open door and a small hydraulic lift. The man rolled Jayme in her wheelchair over to the lift and fastened the restraints. He pushed a button and the lift slowly brought Jayme up to the door of the plane, where another man was waiting. Jayme's wheelchair was released from the restraints and she was wheeled inside. Tracy and the girls were finally allowed to board. All of the girls except for Dinah started walking up the staircase. Tracy scooped Dinah up and followed the girls up to the plane and then got all the girls in their seats with their seatbelts fastened.

"Next stop, Orlando," Tracy said, taking her seat facing the girls.

The girls was less than excited to be leaving Linda and Molly behind." Bonnie looks around as the plane leaves the gate. "Mommy, I forgot Molly. She is in the car."

The pilot comes over the PA system. "The flight will be slightly delayed. We have been called back to the gate." The plane pulls back into the gate and the flight attendant opens the door.

One of the ladies from car rental place comes in the plane carrying Molly. "When we was cleaning out the car. We found this in the backseat. So we knew it belonged to one of you." She hands Molly to Tracy and gets off the plane. The flight attendant closes door and the plane leaves the gate. The plane takes off and climbs up to cruising height. The flight attendant stands up. "Linda knew all of you was sad about leaving,but she arrange something for all of you. She said you would like this." She picks up a remote and presses it. A movie screen came out of the ceiling and the projector in the back of the plane came on. Snow White and the Seven Dwarves come on the screen. All the girls turned to the screen. As the movie starts. Captions appear on the bottom of the screen so Dinah and Angel could follow along with the movie.

Tracy grips the arms of her seat as she waits for the plane to take off. Although she wouldn't admit it, she had a fear of flying. She tried to keep a smile on her face so the girls wouldn't catch on. She hears the pilot say they were heading back to the gate. All sorts of thoughts run through her mind. She was sure something had happened to the plane. At least it happened when they were still on the ground.

Tracy sees the flight attendant come in with Molly and Smiles. She thanks the flight attendant and then gets out of her seat. She hands Molly to Bonnie and sits back down again. As the plane rolls down the runway she closes her eyes. She feels her stomach start to turn as the plane lifts off from the runway. She opens her eyes when the announcement comes on about the movie. She turns her attention to the screen, hoping she would forget about being a plane.

Finally after a couple of hours the movie comes to an end and the plane starts down to the ground at the Orlando Executive Airport. Tracy breathes a sigh of relieve when the wheels touch down on the ground and waits for the plane to come to a full stop before unfastening her seat belt.

"Okay girls, we are in Orlando now," Tracy announces.

Bonnie was too afraid to enjoy the movie. She felt like she was going to be sick. Luckly she didn't throw up. Bonnie looks out the window as they was flying. She looked at the clouds and the ground. It looked like a big patchwork quilt from the air. Bonnie started getting sleepy and fell asleep. She was bolted awake when the wheels hit the ground and shook the plane. Bonnie started crying because she thought something was wrong with the plane and they was going to crash." Mommy, are we going to crash? I felt the plane shaking." All the girls got worried looks on their faces when Bonnie asked if they was going to crash."

April looks out the window. "Are you sure mommy? It looks like the airport we just left."

"It's okay, Bonnie. The plane just landed. We are not going to crash."

Tracy calls the flight attendant over.

"We have landed in Orlando right? We haven't had to go back to the other airport or made a stopover along the way?"