LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Bonnie shakes her head. "That is a terrible reason to hurt someone. They should have taken the time to try to understand Angel. I'm sure once they would have gotten to known her. They would have found out she was a good girl. Right now she is more like a closed flower. With time and love. Angel will open and blossom. I hope so. Then again she might stay shut up in her coconut."

Jayme laughs. "I think you mean Cocoon. Cocoon is what a catapillar is in before it comes out a butterfly. A coconut is a brown hair fruit that has a hard shell."

Bonnie nods. "Yes I meant Cocoon." She smiles at Tracy. "Yes it is hard,but once you get it. It will be enriching experence for you and you can talk to Dinah and Angel if she decides to talk to us." Angel looks confused at Tracy and signs back your name is Racy? Bonnie signs no. Her name is Tracy. She doesn't know how to sign and I was trying to teach her how to sign Hello my name is Tracy. So you are going to have to be pacient with her until she learns. She is going to make alot of mistakes until she learns to do it right. Angel signs back. Ok what is your name? Bonnie signs back My name is Bonnie and then shows her the special sign for her name. Angel signed back and showed Bonnie her special sign for her name. Angel shook her head and puts her arms up. Bonnie does the same thing and then giggles.

"There is no good reason to hurt someone, Bonnie. Hurting them because they have a disability or are impaired in some way is stupid."

"I will try hard to learn it. I want to be able to communicate with all of you girls."

Tracy kneels down and picks April and Bonnie up in her arms.

"Okay, we are ready to go. Could one of you take us down in the elevator?"

Bonnie nods. "You are right mommy. Hurting someone because they are disabled or impaired is stupid. How would like they like to be hurt by someone else because they wasn't that the other person considered to be normal by their standards? I sure they wouldn't like it. That is one thing Jayme taught us at the home. We are all different,but below the skin. We are all alike so we shouldn't hurt someone else because they are different than we are."

Molly nods. "Yes I can take you down to the ground level." She walks them out and down to the elevator. When Angel sees the elevator. She starts to wiggle in Tracy's arm like she was trying to get away.

Bonnie looks at Angel. "What is her problem mommy? She is acting like she is afraid of the elevator." She signs to Angel and she signs back. Bonnie starts laughing. "Mommy, Angel thinks the elevator is a rocket ship and it is going to take her back to the people she was with before Dinah found her. Because when she was brought here. They took her up in the elevator to the floor they kept her on. I told her that it isn't an elevator and you wouldn't let those bad people hurt her again." Molly swipes her card and the elevator opens. Everyone except Molly gets on. "I'll see all of you later." The door closes and the elevator does down to the lobby.

Everyone rides down to the ground floor. Tracy leads everyone to the car and unlocks it. She sets Bonnie and Angel down and opens the door, letting the girls climb in. Tracy reaches in and makes sure everyone is buckled in then steps aside so Jayme can slide in. Tracy takes Jayme's wheelchair around to the back of the car and puts it in. Finally she gets in the car and drives to the mall where the build-a-bear workshop is. Tracy then gets the wheelchair out and helps Jayme get into it, then let's all the girl's out.

"Time to build a few bears."

Angel sets next to one of the windows and looks out at the passing scenery. She absent minding signed what she was seeing. As they pass the fire station. The engines were coming out and goes up beside them. Her eyes lite up as the engines go by. She signs for fireman. "Mommy, I think we have another fan of firemen and fire engines. Angel seems to like them too. It has to be something beside the sound of them since she can't hear the sirens." Angel starts to get out,but stops when Bonnie signs bears to Angel. She slide back to where she was setting and signed she would set in the car and wait for them. She didn't want to get ate by the bears. Bonnie laughs and signs. They aren't real bears. They are teddy bears and they have other stuffed animals you can make if you don't want a bear. She holds out her hand to Angel and shee took it. Bonnie held Angel's hand as they walk across the parking lot and into the mall. They wait for Tracy and Jayme to get in the mall with the rest of the girls.

Tracy walks up to the mall with the other girls and Jayme. She catches up with Bonnie and Angel right inside the mall entrance.

"You should have stayed with us, Bonnie. There is lot's of traffic out there and you could have got hit if you aren't careful."

Tracy leads everyone into the mall and looks around. It is a large mall. Tracy keeps an eye on all the girls making sure they don't wander off. Finally she spots the Build-a-bear workshop. When they enter, Tracy takes out the gift certificates she has and hands them to the girl at the counter. She looks at them and smiles at the girls.

"Okay, let's get started. Why don't you pick out the stuffed animal you want to make?"

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "I was careful. I looked both ways before I crossed with Angel. You was busy with helping Jayme out of the car and into her wheelchair. So I thought I would get Angel across the parking lot since she wouldn't hear if there was traffic coming. You asked me to help you with Angel didn't you?" The girls scurried into the store and looked at all the stuffed animals they had. Angel picked out a dalmation,Mary got a pink teddy bear,April got a white teddy bear,Dinah got a Black Lab,Hannah got Husky,Gina got an orange and white cat,Emily got a parrot and Bonnie got a floopy ear rabbit. After the lady put the stuffing and the hearts inside the animals. Bonnie looks at Tracy. "Mommy, Molly said she wants me to take a little of her stuffing and put it into each of the other girls' animals so all of them will have a little bit of her courage and heart inside of them. So they will not be scared." She watched the lady loosen the stitches on Molly and take some of her stuffing out. The lady put a little in each of the other stuffed animals and then she puts Molly on the stuffer and put some stuffing inside of her. She then sewed Molly back up and handed her to Bonnie. Bonnie skipped off to where the other girls was at picking out clothes for their new stuffed animals.

The lady stood up and looked at Tracy. "You have a very big hearted little girl there. I've heard of people putting diferent things into their stuffed animals,but it is the first time I've seen someone want to put stuffing from one stuffed animal into other stuffed animals. That teddy bear must be very special to those girls for her to want to put the stuffing from her teddy bear into the others." After all the girls got their new stuffed animals dressed. They lined up to leave the store.

Jayme goes over to the girls. "Ladies, I have been thinking. Since this is a new start for all of us. I'm going to do something nice for all of you. You each can pick out another outfit for your new stuffed animals." The girls cheered and ran off to the clothing area to pick out another outfit. Jayme smiles at the girls and then at Tracy." As the girls finished up getting their second outfit. Jayme and the lady helped the girls fill out the adoption papers for their new stuffed animals. They each got an adoption document for their stuffed animal."

The girls come running over with their stuffed animals in one arm and the document in their hands. "Look Mommy, We are mommies now. We each have a child to take care of. We adopted them like you adopted us." Angel stands back from the group of girls. She goes and sets on one of the stools looking sad. Angel holds her dalmation tight and cries as she looks at the document in her hand.

The lady walks over to Tracy. "Why is one of your girls crying? Is there something wrong? This is a new crying zone unless they are tears of joy. Those look like tears of sadness."

"Okay, just be careful. I don't want to see any of you girls hurt. Thank you for watching Angel"

Tracy watched the girls choose their stuffed animals. She decided to make one for the boy in the hospital that found Molly for Bonnie. She chose a teddy bear and had it stuffed and sewn up before the girls had their ready. She chose a tee shirt and diaper for the bear then set it aside to take home. She watched as the stuffing was taken out of Molly and put into the other animals.

"Yes, Bonnie is quite the girl, and Molly is quite the bear. Molly has seen the girls through lots of rough times."

Tracy waits while the girls pick out the outfits for their animals and then gets their adoption papers.

"would you like for me to hold onto those adoption papers for you? I promise not to lose them. You can look at them anytime you want."

Tracy sees Angel after the lady talks to her. She walks over to Angel to see if she can find out what's wrong.

"Bonnie or Jayme, can you come over here please?"

Bonnie nods. "We aren't going to get hurt. You took us away from the only people that was hurting us. Now we are away from the children's home. No one can hurt us."

The lady nodded. "I would say she is quite a girl and that bear must be more than just a teddy bear. It wouldn't surpise me if she wasn't a super hero in disguise. That gives me an idea." She goes into the back door and comes out a with a small box. The lady opens it and inside was a white t shirt with a teddy bear with a mask on, A black mask. A Blue, shimmy skirt,Red boots and a cape in it. "We was going to throw it out. The t shirt and mask was from halloween last year. The skirt is what was left from a dance costume that a child spilled drink on. The boots and cape came from a superman costume we had. If your little girl would like the outfit. She can have it free of charge. I would rather see it use on a stuffed animal than to be thrown away in the trash." The girls nodded and handed the adoption papers to Tracy.

Bonnie comes over to Tracy when she is called while Jayme keeps an eye on the girls and pay for the other set of clothes for the stuffed animals. "What do you need mommy?"

"Thank you. I will give it to her ask if she wants to use the outfit."

Tracy waits for Bonnie to come over.

"Can you please ask Angel what is wrong? She's crying and I am sure something is bothering her. Also, here is a super hero type outfit that the lady gave me for Molly to wear if you would like."

Bonnie nods. "Yes I can mommy." She sets down beside Angel and signs to her to ask her why she was crying. After Angel answers her. Bonnie hugs her and then looks at Tracy. "Mommy, Angel said she is sad because no one wants to adopt her. It is easier to adopt a stuffed animal here than it is for someone to adopt and love her. She knows after we leave here. You are going to send her back to those people on the floors below where Linda and Molly are at. Then she is going to be forgotten by everyone there." She looks down at Molly. "I agree with you." Bonnie looks at Tracy. "Mommy, Molly and I agree. It wouldn't be fair to all the others if she had the super hero costume. She said she would take it,but only if she can share it with the others. It is the only fair thing to do and the first rule of being a super hero.

Tracy picks Angel up and gives her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She turns her around so she can see Bonnie.

"Ask Angel if she wants to join our family and become your new sister."

Bonnie nods and signs to Angel. A smile appears on her face and she signs back. "Mommy, Angel said she would like that alot,but you have enough children already and one more would be too much for you. She also said are you sure you want me? Everyone who adopts me sends me back to the agency because they said I'm a holy terror on two legs and that I'm a very bad girl. I don't think I'm a bad girl. I just get mad when people don't understand what I'm saying." She looks down at the floor and then back at Bonnie. "Maybe that does make me a bad girl and they are right about me at the agency." Bonnie starts crying as she tells Tracy what Angel said. She hugs Angel tightly. Then she signs. You aren't a bad girl. Getting mad because someone doesn't understand you doesn't make you a bad girl. Just misunderstood. I think you are a good girl and will make a good sister for me and the others. Please say you will join our family. It will make me very happy if you do.

Tracy takes Angel's Dalmatian and gives it a kiss and then wiggles it in front of April's face. She hands the Dalmatian back to Angel then starts leading everyone out of the store.

"Is there anything else we need while we are here at the mall?"

Angel giggles as Tracy wiggles it in front of April's face.

Bonnie looks around as they leave the store. She sees a big toy store down from the Build a Bear Store. "Look a big toy store. It is bigger than anything I have seen before. If we didn't have to go home. I would want to go to the toy store,but the next time we come here. We can go to the toy store right mommy?"

"There are big toy stores in Orlando, Bonnie, But yes, when we visit here again I will bring all of you to that toy store."

Tracy leads everyone out to the car, watching for traffic along the way. As they walk Tracy bounces Angel in her arms and tickles her tummy. When they get out to the car, Tracy unlocks it and puts the girls in the car and fastens their seatbelts.

"Remind me that we need eight car seats when we get to Orlando."

Tracy lets Jayme get in the car and and puts the wheelchair in the back. She gets in the car and starts driving. They pull back into the parking lot at the agency. Tracy lets everyone out of the car and they go inside. She decides to walk up the stairway instead of going up in the elevator. finally they reach the floor where Linda's office is located. Tracy leads everyone down the hall to the office. Tracy knocks on the door.

Bonnie nods. "Ok Mommy." She gets in the car and sets down. "Why do we need carseats? The car already has seats in it." Angel stops outside of the door to Linda's office. She slips away from the others and ran off to hide. Angel thinks Tracy changed her mind about adopting her.

One of the agents that was working with her before finds her hiding and scooped her up. Angel kicks the agent as she is carried away. "Kick all you want. It isn't going to do you any good. You will not get away again." She carries Angel downstairs and puts her in one of the cribs. The agent takes the stuffed animal from her and throws it into the toy box. "You will not be needing that anymore." She closes the top and walks out of the room. Angel lays there in the crib crying and wishing she had not ran away from Tracy and the others.

Bonnie looks around. "Mommy, Angel isn't here. Did you get her out of the car when we got here?"

Tracy looks around for Angel but doesn't see her.

"I made sure all of you girls got out of the car. She was walking up the stairs with us as well. I don't know where she could have gone to. Linda is going to think I am a bad mother. Everytime we come here we lose one of the girls."

Tracy knocks harder on the door to Linda's office.

Bonnie shakes her head. "You aren't a bad mommy. You just need more eyes. 4 eyes isn't enough for 8 girls."

Linda comes walking out of the breakroom with Molly. "Hello everyone. I didn't expect you all to be back so soon. I figured it would be later in the day before you all got back here. Is there a problem? You was banging on my door pretty hard."

Molly looks at the girls. "You are missing Angel. Did you leave her at the Build a Bear Store?" Probably in the bottom of one of the barrels you will find Angel trying to get out." She starts to laugh. Molly notices Tracy wasn't laughing. "Sorry about the joke. I know you wouldn't leave one of them behind."

"She was with us coming up the stairs. I came to the door and knocked and turned around. Bonnie was the one who noticed Angel was missing. I was coming to tell you that I have decided to adopt Angel and to do any paperwork that was necessary. I am going to have to stop visiting here. It seems everytime I do, I misplace a child."

Molly shakes her head. "Then she could be anywhere in the building or out of the building. The stairs don't have a locks on it like the elevator." She laughs. "Are you trying to say it is the buidling's fault you lose a child? What do you think we have in the building a child vac? Oh I have a pretty good idea where she is at,but we can't just go barging in there and look. I think she is where she was at before with the people who was abusing her. One of them probably saw Angel and grabbed her. Then took her back to their floor. If she is. They probably would hurt her worse because she tried to escape. If you had came by elevator. Then Angel couldn't have gotten taken by them. If she did."

Dinah notices no one is paying attention to her or the other girls. She gets Bonnie's attention and points down the hall. Bonnie motions for the other gitls to follow her. They all quietly walk away and follow Dinah down the hall towards the stairs. Dinah leads her down to where she saw Angel earlier. Angel wasn't in the room. They spilt up and search the other rooms. Hannah and Emily finds Angel in the last room they checked. They run back to where the other girls are at and tell them they found Angel and she is locked in a cage like an animal. April and Gina found a set of keys in one of the rooms on a table. They run back to get the keys. They come back with them and Hananh takes them to where they found Angel. Bonnie and Dinah unlock the crib while the others keep a lookout. Once they have Angel out. They all go quietly back to the stairs and head up to where Linda's office is at. Molly looks around after she stops talking. "I think you lost more than one child. All of them are gone."

"Oh no! I should have been keeping my eye on them. I hate to keep having you send your agents out looking for them. Maybe I wasn't cut out to be a mother after all."

Tracy looks out in the hall in a desperate attempt to spot her duaghters, even though she knew it probably wouldn't do any good.

Molly shakes he head. "I disagree. If you wasn't cut out to be a mother. You wouldn't be so upset about your daughters being missing. Maybe you should get collars and leashes for them."

Dinah opens the door from the stairs and leads the girls out. She takes the girls down the hall towards where Tracy and Molly was atanding. Bonnie runs over and hugs Tracy's leg. "Hello Mommy. We had to go get something that belonged to us." The girls parted and Tracy and Molly could see Angel standing there. "Dinah lead us on an search mission to get back our sister. No one takes our family and gets away with it."

"I know you are joking, but I wouldn't put collars on any child. Leashes are a different story. I just don't know how people would react seeing Jayme and me leading eight children around on leashes. I have seen parents leading school aged children around on leashes. They must be real troublemakers or something."

Tracy sees The girls come off of the stairs with Dinah in the lead. She also sees they have Angel with them. She gives each of them a hug as they come over to her.

"Thank goodness you all are safe. I was beginning to worry that I had lost all of you."

Tracy gives Angel a big hug and a kiss. She notices that Angel doesn't have her dalmatian with her.

"Did you girls see Angel's dalmatian?"

Molly nods. "Yes I was joking about putting collars on them. Seeing school aged children in leashes aound here is nothing new. Everywhere you go. You see them in leashes. Some have pacifiers in their mouths. The strangest sight is in the summer. Most parents don't bother to put pants on their kids and leave them in their t shirts and diapers. It is mainly the girls who are like that. I don't think they are troublemakers. I think parents just like having control over their kids."

Bonnie shakes her head. "No you didn't lose us. We have to go get Angel." The girls shakes their heads no. Bonnie ask Angel where her dalmation was at. Angel signs back. "Mommy, I can't repeat the word she called the lady,but she said when the lady locked her in the crib. She took the dalmation away from her and said she wouldn't be needing it anymore. So it is probably somewhere in the room where she was at."