LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

(thanks)

Tracy opens the car door and lets Bonnie climb in and then buckles her seat belt. She got in the driver's seat and fastened her seatbelt as well. Tracy then took out the directions to the hotel and started driving there. She looks in her rearview mirror and smiles at Bonnie.

"It's been a pretty eventful day for you, hasn't it? You met me, you went to the department of children and families, your sisters were rescued and you went to the hospital to see them. It's going to be nice to just relax at the hotel, won't it?" Tracy asked.

Tracy pulled into the parking lot at the hotel. The hotel was large. She got out of the car and let Bonnie out. They walked into the office and up to the front desk.

"Hello, My name is Tracy Cooperman. I believe I have a room here?" Tracy said.

The clerk behind the counter checks the computer and smiles. "Of course, Mrs. Cooperman. Linda Hunt called and requested one of the special suites. It's room number 417. There is a crib in the room if needed. If not, just roll it out into the hall and someone will be by to pick it up." The clerk hands Tracy the card for her room and smiles at Bonnie.

"Thank you," Tracy replies.

Tracy goes back to the car and takes several things out of the trunk, including the bags from Walmart, then leads Bonnie over to the elevator.

"I think I've ridden in an elevator more today than I have in years," Tracy remarked.

Bonnie nods. "Yes I have. I hope everyday isn't going to be this eventful. I don't think I could take it if every day was like today." She giggles at Tracy's comment about the elevator. "Today is the first day I've ever rode one. It is alot more fun than stairs and motorized one that have in malls. I'm scared of them because people might be able to see up under my dress and see my diaper." Bonnie runs into the room with her bag from Walmart. She sets down on the bed and starts bouncing up and down. "Mommy, is Jayme going to be ok after what the people at the home did to her? What is Jayme going to do after she gets out of the hospital? She can't go back to the home and she will not have anyone to take care of. Because we are going to Florida with you. Mommy, why was Jayme in a diaper? I heard it when she moved in her bed when she hugged me."

Tracy follows Bonnie into the room and sets everything down on the bed except for the chicken and beans that she puts on a table. Tracy gets out the Barbie's and opens their boxes, handing the dolls to Bonnie.

"Before you start playing, why don't I get you changed into your pajama top and you probably need a new diaper. There's the diapers that Linda had brought up here." Tracy asks, pointing to two large cases sittting next to the crib.

"Since you are sitting on the big bed, does that mean I have to sleep in the crib tonight?" Tracy asks with A smile.

"Honey, those bad men that worked for the children's home took her, remember? and when they did, they stuck her with needles that caused her to lose control of her bladder, and maybe her bowels. Yes, she was wearing a diaper and might have to for along time, if not the rest of her life."

"When I took you and Dinah up to Jayme's room tonight, Jayme agreed to become your nanny, so she will be coming to Florida with us. Don't you remember me telling you it was a secret and not to tell the other girls?"

Tracy goes over to the cases of diapers and opens one of them. She pulls out a package and then opens that as well. She gets out one of the diapers and shows it to Bonnie.

"See? lots of pink diapers. You won't have to worry about running out for a long time. Linda said she would send some to my house in Florida as well."

Bonnie pouts a little and then nods. "Ok Mommy. I guess I do need a change. I needed one at Wal Mart,but I knew you didn't have any diapers with you. So I waited until we got here to tell you." She looked over. "Wow that is alot of diapers. I will not run out for a long time." Bonnie giggles. "Mommy, I don't think you would fit into the crib. You are too big." She nodded. "Oh yeah. I forgot you told me that. I have trouble remembering things. Mom said I had a short attention span. I don't know what that means,but I don't think it was good." Bonnie shakes her head. "That is terrible. I hope she doesn't need to wear diapers the rest of her life. Would she change herself? She didn't allow us to change ourselves. She said we couldn't get them tight enough to keep from leaking." Bonnie's eyes get big. "Wow that are new diapers. They have Snow White on it." She leaves her Barbie on the bed and looks in the box. There was diapers with Cinderella,Ariel,Belle, Sleeping Beauty,Sesame Street characters and ones with Diego on them. Bonnie takes one of the Diego out. "Who is that? I've never seen him before."

"Then we better get you changed right away. Diego is a friend of Dora the Explorer. I believe he used to be on her show, then I guess he got too famous and had to have his own program. I guess we will use Snow White on my little princess. I guess if Jayme wants me to change her, I will. It would probably be easier for her if I did."

"A short attention span usually means you go from doing one thing to doing something else in just a few minutes. It also can mean that you don't remember things for very long."

Tracy lowers the side of the crib then pulls off Bonnie's dress.

"Can you get in the crib by yourself, or do you want me to lift you up?"

Bonnie smiles. "Yes I'm a princess and you saved me and my dwarf friends from the evil queen. Yes it probably would be easier if you changed her too. Then she would know that her diaper is on tight enough and wouldn't leak." She nods. "Oh I see. I guess I do have a short attention span if I can't remember thing for very long." Bonnie tries to climb into the crib,but keeps slipping. "You might better lift me up. I keep slipping on the bars." She holds up her arms and giggles. "Elevator Up."

Tracy smiles as she lifts Bonnie up and onto the crib mattress. She untapes and removes the wet diaper that Bonnie is wearing, then cleans her with baby wipes and slips the Snow White diaper under her. Tracy sprinkles powder on Bonnies bottom and front and rubs it in, then tapes the diaper tightly closed. She lifts Bonnie out of the crib and slips the pajama top over Bonnie's head and pulls it down.

"All finished. do you want to play now and eat later or eat now? I see they have a microwave in the room so I can heat the chicken up whenever you are ready."

Bonnie thinks for a moment. "I think I want to eat now. I can play afterwards. I'm hungry. The snack I had with Big Molly is gone." She ran to the bathroom and then came out. "Mommy, I can't reach the sink. Is it ok if I wash my hands in the bathtub instead? Jayme always make us wash our hands before we could go to the dining room at the home."

Tracy takes a chair that was sitting at the table and brings it into the bathroom, setting it down in front of the sink.

"Jayme is right. You don't want all the germs that you have come in contact with all day getting on your food. Yuck."

"How would you feel about wearing a bib at dinner? I brought one in with me, but if you don't want to wear it you don't have to. I just didn't want you to get that pajama top messed up."

Bonnie smiles. "A bib is fine with me. I don't want to get my pajama top messed up either." She climbs up in the chair and washes her hands. Bonnie slides off the chair and wipes her hands on the towel. She comes skipping out of the bathroom. "Mommy, you are going to have to get a stool for the bathroom at home for us. If your sinks are as high as the one here. None of us is going to be able to reach it." Bonnie climbs up on the chair and sets on her heels. She sets with her hands in her lap and waits for Tracy to put her food in front of her. "I would like a leg please."

"I will have to start making a list of things to buy when I get back home. I guess a stool should be on that list."

Tracy carries the chair back to the table and then gets out a baby plate she found in one of the boxes. She looks through the chicken and pulls out a wing, laying it on the plate. Tracy adds beans to the dish and then puts a bib on Bonnie and sets the dish in front of her. Tracy takes a baby bottle and fills it with coke and sets it next to the plate, then fixes her own dinner and sits down."

It's too bad they didn't give us a high chair along with the crib. You look awfully little to be sitting at the table eating. I will have to put high chairs on that list of things I am buying when I get back to Florida."

Bonnie nods. "Yes a stool should be on the list." She looks at the wing and pulls the wing apart. Bonnie nods at Tracy's comment. "Yes it is. Maybe they didn't think about sending one up when they brought the crib up. I feel really small setting at the table. That is why I'm setting on my heels so I can be taller at the table. If I didn't. I don't think I would be tall enough to see over the edge of the table."

"would you like to sit on my lap instead? I think you might be a bit closer to the table then. Would it be easier if I cut up your chicken for you?"

Tracy keeps eating her dinner and drinking a glass of coke.

Bonnie shakes her head. "No Mommy. I want to set on my heels at the table. It is fun. No I want to eat it off the bone like a big girl. Even if I don't look like one." She drinks some of her coke and gets choked on the drink. The coke comes out of her nose and goes on her bib. "I'm ok mommy."

"Okay then. I was just trying to be helpful."

Tracy looks with concern as Bonnie chokes on her coke. She is relieved that Bonnie is okay.

"Are you sure? It's a good thing you have that bib on. at least your pajama top didn't get wet. Let me know when you're finished eating."

Bonnie nods. "Yes I know you was trying to be helpful and I thank you for it. Yes I'm sure I'm ok mommy. I get choked alot when I eat. Jayme said she thinks it is because I try to put too much in my mouth at once,but that isn't true. I get choked when I have nothing in my mouth except for drink. Ok mommy. I'll tell you when I'm finished eating." She scoops up some beans and manages to get most of them into her mouth without spilling them.

Tracy smiles at Bonnie and continues eating. When she is finished she takes her plate and cup over to the sink near the microwave. She washes them off and sets them aside.

Tracy goes to the bags from Walmart and takes out the two barbies and the dresses. She opens up the boxes and takes out the barbies, laying them on the bed. Tracy opens the packages with the dresses and lays them next to the Barbies.

"Okay, the Barbies are ready for you to play with when you get done eating."

Bonnie nods. "Ok Mommy." She finished off her beans and wiped her mouth. Bonnie slides out of the chair and goes over to the bed. She starts to play with her barbies,but not having much fun. Bonnie lays the Barbies on the bed and walks over to the window. She looks out the window and starts crying.

Tracy comes over next to Bonnie and kneels down next to her. she puts her arm around Bonnie and gives her a hug.

"Would you like to cuddle with on the bed for awhile? or at least talk about it?"

Tracy comes over next to Bonnie and kneels down next to her. she puts her arm around Bonnie and gives her a hug.

"Would you like to cuddle with on the bed for awhile? or at least talk about it?"

Bonnie nods. "Yes mommy. I would like that." The two of them go over to the bed and Bonnie takes her Barbies off the bed. She crawls into the bed beside Tracy and lays her head on Tracy's chest. Bonnie cuddles close to Tracy. "Mommy, I'm sad. This is the first time I've been away from my sisters. I know I'll see them tomorrow when we go to the hospital,but it doesn't change the fact. That I'm sad about being away from them. I love my Barbies,but I can't enjoy them." She laid there quiet for little bit. "Mommy, Is your home near a beach or a swimming pool. Mommy,Why is Florida orange? Jayme told us that Florida was an orange state? What color are the other states?"

"Aww, I know you miss your sister's. I guess we can save the barbies for playing with on the plane or at my house. There is a pool at the park near the house, and the ocean is only like an hour's drive. I'll make sure and take you girls sometime. Do you know how to swim?"

Tracy smiles when Bonnie calls Florida an orange state. " Jayme just used one of Florida's nicknames "the orange state". They got that nickname because they produce 75% of the orange juice produced in the United States. I will have to show you an orange tree sometime. There are also grapefruit and tangerine trees."

"Did you have a bedtime bottle at the Children's home? would you like for me to fix you one now?"

Bonnie shakes her head. "No I can't swim, but I like to play in the water. I had a pair of water wings that I use in the pool. They helped me stay above the water." She giggles. "Oh course grapes are fruit,but they don't grow on trees. Grapes grow on vines. There was a big area at the back of the home that had grapes. My sisters and I wasn't allowed to eat the grapes off the vines." Bonnie nods. "Yes I had a bedtime bottle at the children's home. Can we go downstairs to the lobby? I saw a machine down there that had milk in it."

"I'll get all of you girls some water wings. You should have swimming lessons as well."

Grapefruit are like oranges, only bigger around and they taste different. I will have to remember to buy a couple when we go grocery shopping. I don't know whether you would like them. they are a bit sour tasting."

"Yes we can go downstairs. Do you want to wear your pajama bottoms over your diaper?"

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "Why would we need swimming lessons if we have water wings? We can float with the wings." She wrinkles up her nose. "If they are like lemons. Then I don't want to eat one. Jayme made us lemonade once for the 4th. It was so sour. It made me sick." She hops off the bed and grabs Molly. "No I don't want to wear my pajama bottoms over my diaper. There probably aren't very many people downstairs. Besides I'm the size of a toddler. So if anyone does see me. They will think I'm a toddler."