LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

"I told Brenda that she could borrow the money from Bonnie and pay it back, if Joe didn't want to accept the money as a gift. Bonnie needs to realize that she should tell the truth. If she lies to her sisters what is to stop her from lying to us sometime down the road?"

"Do you want to go ahead and get ready for bed and I will stay up for awhile and let Bonnie play in the playroom?"

Jayme nods. "That is a good idea. It would be like a bank loan. Just without the interest. I don't think you would be interested in charging interest." She laughs as she uses a play on words. Jayme shrugs. "I know you aren't going to want to hear this,but lying is part of being a child. I lied to my parents on small things. All kids do. It is part of being a child. To see how much you can get away without being caught. To answer your question. Nothing is to stop her from lying to us down the road. Bonnie probably always has and we don't know it." Jayme shakes her head. "No I think I'm going to read for a little while. Speaking of reading. That could be a good trip for us. Taking the girls to the library so they can get their own library card and books to be read to them. Though it seems Dinah already knows how and no one knew it."

Tracy laughs too. "Yes I know all children lie, but I am hoping to instill some principles in Bonnie that she won't lie to us."

"Yes we can take them to the library. Dinah is probably the only one of the girls who will be able to tell what books are on the shelves, unless they know the pictures that are on the books. We will have to arrange a trip to the library in a couple of days."

Tracy goes upstairs to check on Bonnie.

Jayme nods. "Good luck with that. It seems she is already a good ways down the road to being a politician and a boldface liar or a shader of the truth. We are going to have our work cut out trying to instill principles in the girls. They have been without them for a long time or they got the principles of the older girls at the home."

Bonnie was setting in the windowseat with her stuffed animals from Disney World in her arms. She has a faraway look in her eyes as she stares out the window at the stars. Bonnie turns and looks at Tracy as she comes in. "Hello mommy."

Bonnie smiles back. "I'm scared and lonely. I thought I could make it though the night without having Molly with me,but I was wrong. I miss her alot." She goes over to Tracy and hugs her. "What if Molly likes it better with Wanda,Ariel and Cathy and doesn't want to come back here? Then I will never see my best friend again. That makes me really sad. I know letting them borrow Molly tonight was my idea,but I didn't know I was going to miss her so much. That is why I didn't want to go to bed. Because Molly isn't there to protect me from the monsters in the closet or protect me from the monsters in my dreams like the director from the home. She is always trying to get me and the others. If is wasn't for Super Molly as her League of Super Animal Friends. The director would get us and lock us away."

Tracy nods her head. "Molly still loves you Bonnie. She won't want to stay over at the other house. I think she will be very happy to see you in the morning. You need to get some sleep tonight though. Is there anything I can do to help you get to sleep tonight? You don't have to worry about nightmares or monsters since Jayme and I are both here to protect you."

Bonnie shrugs. "I hope you are right about that. Molly might like living with Ariel,Cathy and Wanda since there are fewer of them than they are us. Molly might like the smaller house and it being so quiet." She nods. "Yes you can. Can you talk to Jayme and see if she will hold me until I fall asleep and let me sleep in her room." Bonnie yawns and rubs her eyes a little bit.

"She wouldn't abandon you Bonnie. I am sure of that."

"Yes of course. I will go tell her right now."

Tracy finds Jayme.

"Bonnie wants you to hold her until she falls asleep, then she wants to sleep with you for the night. She is really tired."

Jayme nods. "I see. Being without Molly is really getting to her. I thought it was a bad idea,but I wasn't going to tell her that. I know how much Molly means to her and the girls. Tell her I'll hold her until she goes to sleep and she can sleep in my room tonight." She goes upstairs to the playroom. Jayme rolls in and sees Bonnie leaned up against the window sound asleep. She quietly moves Bonnie out of the window and puts her on her lap. Jayme rolls out of the playroom and down to her bedroom. She puts Bonnie in her bed and then waits for Tracy to help her into bed. Jayme pulls the covers up and holds Bonnie in her arms.

Tracy follows Jayme upstairs and watches her go in the playroom. She sees that Bonnie is already asleep as she is moved onto Jayme's lap. She follows Jayme back to her room and waits until she puts Bonnie in her bed and helps Jayme into bed as well. She covers them both up and gives them a kiss goodnight. Tracy goes to her room and gets ready for bed and climbs into bed herself.

Bonnie wakes up crying a few hours later. She feels Jayme's arms around her and her talking to her. "It was horrible Jayme. I saw the director standing there and she had 8 arms like an octopus. She had each of us on one of her arms and she was pulling us towards her open mouth. Molly and the other stuffed animals tried to stop her from eating us,but she used Molly's weakness against her and Molly was powerless to stop us from being ate."

Jayme rubs Bonnie's back. "It is ok. It was just a dream and dreams can't hurt you. Go on back to sleep. You are safe here in my arms. I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you or the others." Bonnie falls back asleep and sleeps the rest of the night. Jayme wakes up in the morning and finds Bonnie laying on her chest. She looks at Tracy as she comes in. "I seem to have this growth on my chest and if I move. The growth will wake up,but if I don't. The arm she is laying on is going to fall off from lack of blood and feeling."

Tracy wakes up in the morning and gets dressed. She walks over to Jayme's bedroom and smiles at Bonnie sleeping on Jayme. Tracy carefully lifts Bonnie off of Jayme and lays her on the bed next to her.

"How did Bonnie sleep last night?"

Jayme sets up in the bed and shakes her arm to get the blood flowing back to it. "She woke up once because of a nightmare she had. I calmed her back down and she went back to sleep. I felt her moving alot in her sleep,but I don't think she woke up any of those times. Bonnie talked in her sleep by calling for Molly. She must have dreamed that Molly left her. Because I said her say that she was sorry that Molly didn't like her anymore and that she didn't want to live with her anymore. I don't know why Bonnie would think or even dream about Molly leaving her."

"That's too bad. Hopefully Bonnie will feel better once she gets Molly back. She did feel that Molly wouldn't want to come home after spending the night with Cathy and Ariel. It must have affected her dream somehow."

"Do you want to be changed and dressed now or wait for Bonnie to get up?"

Jayme nods. "I hope so too." She shakes her head. "That is silly. Molly would never abandon Bonnie. The two of them would be miserable if they didn't have each other. Molly has been here for all the girls and she isn't going to pack up her suitcase and move to Brenda's house now." Jayme thinks for a moment. "Get changed and dressed now,but I think we should do it in your room so we don't wake up Bonnie. She needs her sleep after last night."

"I know that."

Tracy helps Jayme into her wheelchair and takes her over to her bedroom. She moves Jayme over to her bed and changes her diaper and gets her dressed for the day.

"Do you think the other girls will be ready to get up yet?"

Jayme shrugs. "I don't know. There is one way to find out." She goes into the nursery and looks at the girls. They was sleeping peacefully. Jayme leaves and goes to the other nursery. Dinah and Angel was setting on the floor playing a game. They smiled when they see Jayme coming into the room. Jayme changes them and dresses them. She lets them go back to playing. She goes out of the room and back down to Tracy's room. Dinah and Angel are up. The rest of the girls are still sleeping."

Tracy waits as Jayme checks on the girls. She nods as Jayme says most of the girls are asleep except for Dinah and Angel.

"Okay. I guess I will go downstairs for awhile. You can stay up here with Bonnie if you want. Just send them down when the girls are ready for breakfast."

"Okay."

Tracy heads downstairs and goes to the kitchen she starts making breakfast for the girls. She decides to make pancakes and gets out the pancake batter and milk and mixes it together.

Jayme goes upstairs a short time later and finds April,Mary and Emily awake. She changes them and dresses them for the day. As Jayme heads down the hall to the elevator. She heard Bonnie crying. Jayme goes into her bedroom and looks at Bonnie. "It is ok Bonnie. I'm here."

Bonnie wipes her eyes. "I got scared that you had left me."

Jayme shakes her head. "No I didn't leave you. I went downstairs to let you sleep. I thought you could use all the sleep you could get since you had a bad night last night. Do you want to get up and play until breakfast is ready or do you want to sleep some more?"

Bonnie thinks for a moment. "I want to get up,but I don't feel like playing. It makes me miss Molly too much."

Jayme nods. "Ok you don't have to go play if you want. You can go downstairs and watch TV with me. It is almost time for Sesame Street."

Bonnie jumps out of the bed and runs down the stairs. She sets on the floor in front of the TV and waits for Jayme to get down there to turn Sesame Street on.

Tracy finishes making the batter and puts it aside until the girls wake up. She walks out to the living and sees Bonnie sitting on the floor.

"Hello Bonnie. I see you finally woke up."

Bonnie looks up at Tracy and nods. "Yes I'm up,but I don't feel any better about being without Molly than I did last night when you came into the playroom. I thought Jayme was going to come into the playroom last night and hold me. She didn't come in there last night. I woke up later and she was in bed with me." She looks down at the floor. "I hope Molly missed me as much I miss her. Last night was terrible without her. She was all I could think about and how it was a mistake on my part to give Ariel and Cathy Molly." Bonnie looks up. "That didn't come out the way I meant it. I didn't mean it was a mistake to let them borrow Molly last night. I meant it was a mistake on my part to give her up. I didn't realize how much I was going to miss her."

Tracy's cellphone started to ring. It was Brenda. "Hello Tracy. I've got a bit of bad news that isn't going to make Bonnie happy. There has been an accident with Molly. Ariel and Cathy was sleeping with her and their diapers leaked. Now Molly smells like pee and she has a big grape jelly stain on her fur from Wanda's toast that dropped on the floor. I'm sorry about it. I know Bonnie isn't going to be happy about this and she might be really upset with Ariel,Cathy and Wanda over this."

"Jayme did come in the playroom but you were asleep. She carried you back to her bed and put you in her bed. I am sure Molly missed you. It was her first night sleeping without you since you got her. that's okay, I understand. You didn't realize you would miss her so much."

Tracy gets up and walks back to the kitchen with the phone. "Oh dear. That doesn't sound good at all. Is there anyway you can clean Molly up with a washcloth or something? Bonnie is having regrets about letting the girls have Molly. She didn't sleep very well."