LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Bonnie nods. "Oh I see. I thought it was dressing as what the older girls put on their salads. Why don't think call this room something less confusing like trying on room? I do want to wear the top. I was just asking if you thought the pants looked too long for me to wear. Right now it is too warm for the pants,but it will be getting cold and you don't have footed sleepers for me to wear." She giggles. "Hands up this is a stick up." Bonnie felt Tracy tickling her. "Hey no fair. You can't tickle me while I'm trying to see if the shirt fits." She puts her arms down and her hands disappear inside the shirt and the bottom of the shirt stops aboves her knees. "I think it is too big or I'm too little. Either way. Something isn't right about the shirt."

"Why would they have a salad dressing room in a store? Maybe in a grocery store. Or they could name it something different."

"I will probably be buying all of you girls sleepers to wear when the weather gets colder. I know they are supposed to keep your tootsie's warm as toast."

Tracy slips the shirt on Bonnie and giggles at how long it is on her. She wonders if this is really a size five like it says. Tracy pulls the top off and sets it aside and then opens the package that says it's for a 3 year old.She takes out the shirt and slips it over Bonnie's head.

Bonnie shrugs. "I don't know mommy. Maybe it is for people who want to mix up their own salad dressing using different ones like French Ranch or Thousand Russian Island." She giggles. "Yes it keeps our tootsie warm and the rest of us too." Bonnie holds up her arms again while Tracy puts the shirt on her. The sleeves wasn't too long and the shirt stopped half way down her diaper. "This one fits better. I guess I am a toddler. Since a shirt for a 3 year old toddler fits me."

Bonnie nods. "Yes I would." She steps into the pant when Tracy holds them open. The pants stopped halfway up her diaper. "No I don't think the pants are going to fit. They seem too small. Maybe 3 year olds aren't suppose to still be in diapers. Oh well the pants aren't important. The shirt is."

"oh well. let's put your dress back on you and put the size 3 pajamas in the cart."

Tracy slips the pajamas off of Bonnie and puts the dress on her. She leads Bonnie out of the dressing room and puts the pajamas she is going to buy in the shopping cart and the others back on the shelf. Tracy lifts Bonnie back into the seat of the shopping cart and makes sure to fasten the strap in front of her.

"Let's go find something to eat now. I guess we better get something that is already cooked, since I am not sure there is going to be a way to cook in the hotel room."

As Tracy begins pushing the cart out of the little girls department, she remembers that she better get some diapers, since she gave the package of pink diapers to the girls in the hospital room. Tracy pushes Bonnie over to the aisle where the diapers are sold. Tracy looks over the different sizes and wonders which one will fit Bonnie.

Bonnie pouts. "I don't want to put the dress back on. I want to wear the pajamas top." She sets in the seat in the cart looking around. "What kind of food comes already cooked? I thought you have to cook food before you eat it." Bonnie wrinkles up her nose. "They don't have the pink diapers I wear. They are the only thing that fits me."

"After I pay for the pajamas you can wear the top if you want. Walmart sells cooked chicken and other meals that are already cooked. Another thing I just thought of is that most hotels have room service. We can call down and have food brought up to our room. Would you rather do that?"

"I'm sorry, but we gave the last of the pink diapers to your sisters at the hospital. I probably should have saved a couple for you. We are just going to have to make do with something else for tonight, and don't tell me it can wait until tomorrow. I am not going to have you running around in a soaking wet or messy diaper all night. I guess we will try these Pampers size 7"

Bonnie shakes her head. "No chicken is fine. I haven't had that in a long time. Can we get some baked beans? They are good cold I've heard. We can try room service tomorrow for breakfast." She giggles. "I wasn't going to say that mommy. I know I can't last all night in this diaper. It would be sagging to the floor if I stayed in this diaper until morning." Bonnie looks the shelf over. "Mommy, there is some girl diapers." She points to the Pampers size 7 for girls that was next to the unisex pampers. Tracy's cellphone beeped. There was a voice mail from Linda telling her that she had brought two cases of pink diapers and they was in the hotel room.

"Okay, chicken and beans it is. would you like some coke or milk to go along with that? Can you drink out of a regular glass or would you prefer a sippy cup or baby bottle?"

Tracy laughs as she imagines Bonnie standing in front of her wearing a diaper that is sagging to the floor.

Tracy hears her cell phone beep and takes it out of her purse. She pushes the keys to listen to the voicemail. She is surprised to hear that Linda had quickly supplied the diapers and had gotten her a hotel room already.

"Looks like we don't need to buy diapers. Let's go get the chicken and beans."

Bonnie smiles. "Coke. I've not had a soft drink in a long time. A sippy cup or a bottle. I might spill my coke if I drink out of a regular glass." She looks puzzled. "Why don't we need diapers mommy? Are you going to let me wear this one until tomorrow? When are we going to the toys?"

"As soon as I pick up the food I will take you over to the toy section. Do you want to buy a Barbie doll tonight? It might be good to get something to play with tonight so you don't get bored."

"We don't need to get diapers because Linda has dropped off two cases to the hotel room. I am not sure how many packs of diapers are in a case, but that should hold us for awhile, don't you think?"

Tracy pushes Bonnie out of the baby department and goes to the grocery/deli area. She picks up four pieces of chicken and a pint of beans. She also puts a two liter bottle of coke in the cart. Tracy pushes the cart over to the toy department.

"Do you want to get out and look around? I promise I will stay right here in the toy department."

Bonnie nods. "Yes I do want to buy a Barbie tonight. So I don't get bored at the hotel room." She smiles. "Good. Those pampers didn't look like they would fit me like the pink diapers would have." Bonnie nods. "Yes I would like to look around." She looks around and sees signs hanging off the shelves. "Which one is for Barbie?""

"Tracy undoes the belt in front of Bonnie and lifts her out of the cart and sets her on the floor. Tracy looks around and finally finds where the Barbies are displayed.

"Here they are. You can get two barbies and six sets of clothes for them. Once you have them picked out, you can look around the toy department some more."

Tracy waits at the end of the aisle while Bonnie looks at the Barbie's.

Bonnie runs over to the Barbies and looks at the dolls. "Wow there is so many dolls to chose from." She takes her time looking at the dolls. Bonnie takes two dolls off the shelf. One was dressed as a mommy with baby and the other was dressed like Snow White. "Look mommy it is you." Bonnie shows her the Snow White doll. She picks out 6 outfits and puts it into the cart. Bonnie looks at the other Barbie things. "Wow look at that. That is a big house for Barbie."

"Yes, they seem to have hundreds to choose from."

"Yes that is a big house. Maybe when we get to Florida, I will buy you the house for the playroom I am going to set up."

"Do you want to look at the other toys here?"

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "Do I have to share it with my sisters or is it just for me?" She nods. "Yes I want to look at the other toys." Bonnie walks up and down the aisles slowly. She didn't want to miss anything on the shelves. "Wow I've never seen so many toys in one place. My sisters and I could have fun in here."

"You can have the two barbies for yourself. When I get the barbie house it will be for everyone to share. I'll get barbies for all the girls to play with."

Tracy watches Bonnie walk around the toy section. "Yes they do have almost every toy imaginable. I'll bring all of you girls to Walmart after we are in Florida. I will have to set up a playroom and you girls can help me pick out toys for it."

Bonnie frowns. "Oh I see. I wanted the house all to myself. I didn't want to share it with my sisters. I wanted it all for me and just me." She sighs. "I wish I know who the excutioner of the will was. Then I could get my Barbies back. Then I would have my own things. I had a house,cars,a boat ,pool,6 barbies and two shoeboxes of clothes,shoes and other things for Barbie and her friends." Bonnie looks at Tracy. "Did you ask Linda about if she could help you find the guy?"

"That isn't being nice, Bonnie. You should always share your toys with others. That's a lot of Barbie stuff. I wish we could find the executor of the will too. I am planning on making some phone calls tomorrow, if we have time. Yes, I talked to Linda. She said I would have to find an attorney that deals with estates and things like that. That is who I am planning on calling tomorrow."

"are you ready to leave yet? The chicken is going to get cold."

Bonnie nods. "I know it isn't nice,but I don't want them to break the house. They are not careful with toys like I am. I have always took care of my toys so I would have something to play with. That worked really well until I got to the home. Then the older girls would take any toys we got and would break them right in front of us while some of the others would hold us so we couldn't stop them from breaking them. After all. I became very careful with my toys so no one would know I had them. Yes I'm ready to go. I don't think cold chicken would be good. I want to walk to the front and not ride in the cart."

"I'm sorry that the older girls broke your toys. That was not nice. Maybe you can teach your sister's how to play nice with your toys."

"Okay, you can walk, just stay with me. I don't want to lose you again."

Tracy walks Bonnie up to the checkouts. she puts everything she is going to buy on the counter and then pushes the cart up to where the cashier is. Tracy gets a couple of quarters out of her purse and hands them to Bonnie.

"Go get yourself a gumball out of the machine. I'll meet you at the front door."

Bonnie shrugs. "Maybe I can teach them hoe to play nice with my toys,but I doubt it. They are like a bunch of wild children when they get near toys." She nods. "I'll stay by you." Bonnie smiles and runs over to the gumball machine and runs into a lady walking by.

The woman looked down at Bonnie. "You should watch where you are going. This is a store not a race track for you to be running on. If you can't behave. Maybe you shouldn't be allowed to be out of the cart." The woman walked passed her and towards the door.

Bonnie sticks out her tongue. "I'm sorry your highness." She walks over to the gumball machine and puts the quarter in. Bonnie turned the knob and watched the gumball go down the spiral slide. She giggles as she watches it. Bonnie does it again. She starts back to where Tracy was at and she passed two girls. They looked like they didn't have much money. Bonnie felt bad for them. So she gave them the two gumballs in her hands. "Here you can have my gumballs." The two girls smiled at Bonnie and goes over to where their mom was at. Bonnie goes skipping over to Tracy. "Mommy, those girls looked like they needed the gumballs more than I did. So I gave them my gumballs. When I did. I got a strange feeling inside of me. It was there was a giant ball of energy inside and it was trying to come out. I felt like I was going to blow apart at the seams and I felt really warm inside. What was it that I was feeling?"

Tracy watches as Bonnie gives her gumballs to the two girls. She gives Bonnie a hug when she comes over to her.

"I can't think of the name for that feeling right now, but it comes from doing good to other people." (I can't really think of the name of it. LOL.)

Tracy starts walking Bonnie out to the car. She starts to put the package in the car.

"Do you want to wear your pajama top now, or wait until we get to the hotel?"

Bonnie nods. "I do feel good inside from giving those girls the gumballs. They didn't look like they could afford to buy the gumballs themselves. They looked dirty and very sad. I couldn't walk pass them with my gumballs when I knew in my heart. They probably could have used the candy more than me. It would have been mean and cruel of me to do it and it would have been just as cruel to chew the gumball in front of them. The older girls at the home would have done that,but I'm not them and hope I never become them." She thinks for a moment. "I think I want to wait until we get to the hotel. There might be people in the hotel and they would see my diaper."

(The feeling would be kindness and generosity.)