LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Joe answers back. "Ok I'll see you when you get here."

Bonnie shakes her head. "No it isn't mommy. A lie is something that isn't true. If we take them to get their cribs. Then that isn't a lie. Anything we do after that is secondary and not considered a lie. Since we didn't say we wasn't going to do anything after we got them cribs."

Jayme nods. "Yes I can watch the girls for you. What are you taking Bonnie over to Brenda's house for? Are you trading her in on a newer girl?" She winks at Tracy to tell her she was joking with her."

Bonnie runs upstairs to the nursery to talk to Molly. She comes down with Molly in her arms. "Mommy, Molly said she thought it was a great idea."

Wanda runs to the door when she hears someone at the front door. "Hello Aunt Tracy and Bonnie. What are you doing here?"

"Bonnie, you might get away with that in politics, but I don't think it will work around here."

"Bonnie wants to lend Cathy and Ariel Molly for the night. She also wants to give Joe and Brenda money to add on to their house or give them a house if they would rather have that. Joe and Brenda's house is too small for five people, three of them little kids."

Tracy smiles at Wanda. "We came to see Cathy and Ariel and talk with your parents. It's nice to see you as well."

Bonnie smiles. "Well our house is a kingdom. I heard you telling Brenda that our house is like Wonderland from Alice in Wonderland. That makes me the head of the Kingdom. I'm the Queen of Hearts and you are the Mad Hatter. So then politics are needed here since you have to have it in a kingdom to keep order."

Jayme nods. "I wonder if Bonnie has fully thought this though. She has never been very far from Molly since she got her. Molly is Bonnie's closest and best friend." She nods. "Yes their house is too small for 3 little kids,but they only have one little kid. Ariel and Cathy aren't really little kids."

Wanda nods. "They are in the living room. Mommy and daddy are in the kitchen. It is nice to see you too. I had a load of fun going to Disney World. Did mommy tell you the great news? I have two big sisters and playmates now. Ariel and Cathy are going to be living here from now on."

"How does that make you the head of the kingdom. I believe mommy's are over Alice's."

"I will have to make sure she is willing to do it before she gives them Molly for the night. Tomorrow she wants to take Cathy and Ariel down to build a bear and have them build a stuffed animal and put some of Molly's stuffing in them. Yes, Cathy and Ariel are older kids, but they are acting like little kids."

"You're welcome Wanda. I was glad to have you along. okay, thank you."

Tracy leads Bonnie into the house and steps off the side. "Bonnie are you sure you want to lend Cathy and Ariel Molly? That would mean that you would be without her overnight yourself."

Bonnie smiles. "That is easy mommy. In the real world. Mommy was above Alice,but you said our house is like Wonderland and in Wonderland. It is ruled by the queen of hearts and that is me,but unlike the one from the movie. I am nice and loving. She was mean and cold hearted. The queen wanted them to lose their head. I on the other hand think that would make it impossible for them to eat if they have no head. How would they be able to chew their food or talk if they didn't have their heads."

Jayme nods. "Yes they are older kids,but acting like little kids don't make them little kids. They are still older kids no matter how they act. Just like Hannah acts like an old kid,but she is still a little kid. I'm not really sure how old she really is. She came from another orphanage to the one where I worked and she was already toddler sized. So I don't know if they shrunk her before she got there or she is a toddler and acts like she is an older child or adult."

Bonne nods. "Yes I'm sure. I know I'll be without Molly for tonight and I will miss her,but Ariel and Cathy needs her more than I do. They need a teddy bear protector like Super Molly."

"Okay. I guess they wouldn't"

"I wish we had all the girls birth certificates, but I guess that is impossible. I wish I could figure Hannah out."

"Okay, why don't you tell the girls that they can have Molly tonight, but that you want her back tomorrow? I'll go out and talk to Brenda and Joe."

Jayme nods. "It isn't impossible,but it could be really hard because we don't know when they was born or where. They might have been born in other states and moved here from other orphanages. We don't know if they are all real toddlers or make into toddlers like Bonnie was. For all we know some of them could have been adults and turned into toddlers to make them easier to control."

Bonnie nods. "Ok mommy." She walks over to where Ariel and Cathy was at. Bonnie sets down on the floor and puts Molly in her lap. She starts to tell them about Molly and how special she is.

Brenda looks up and sees Tracy coming towards her. "Hello again Tracy. You didn't need to come over tonight. We could have talked about what we was talking about at your house tomorrow. You didn't need to make a special trip over here to talk about it."

"I guess we will probably never know for sure then."

"Bonnie wanted to come over and lend Molly to Cathy and Ariel. I talked to her about letting you have the money to add on to this house, but if you would prefer another house instead, I am sure she would agree to that as well."

Jayme nods. "You are probably right. I guess you could call Linda or Molly and see if they can assist you in locating the birth records of the girls."

Brenda nods. "I see. I know how much Molly means to Bonnie. She must really like Ariel and Cathy for her to lend them Molly. After the way you told me the girls was treating the two of them. I'm surprised that Bonnie is letting them borrow her most prized procession." She nods. "I see. I haven't discuss getting the money from Bonnie yet to Joe. I didn't think you was going to be here tonight. I had planned on talking to you about it tomorrow after I talked to Joe about it. I don't want him to feel I went over his head and got the money from Bonnie because I didn't think he could provide for us. It could be a massive blow to his ego."

Joe walks into the room. "What are you two chickens talking about in here? When the two of you get together. All I hear is clucking as the two of you talk." He sets down beside Brenda. "I saw Bonnie in the living room telling Ariel,Cathy and Wanda about someone called Super Molly. The greatest protector in the stuffed animal world. That girl has a really active imagination."

"Yes, I guess we could call them."

"Yes, I was surprised as well. I am proud of her though. Okay, I will let you talk to Joe tonight and you can call me in the morning and let me know if he is willing to accept it.One solution is to borrow it from Bonnie and pay it back to her."

"We are just talking about normal girl talk stuff. Don't tell Bonnie that. She believes Molly is real and would be offended if you said otherwise."

Brenda nods. "Yes it surprised me too. I'll talk to Joe tonight and let you know tomorrow. Are we still on for going to buy Ariel and Cathy's cribs tomorrow?"

Joe laughs. "I learned a long time ago when to keep my mouth shut about what a little girl thinks. I opened my mouth to tell my sister who was 3 at the time that there was no one at the table and she needed to grow up. Sharon got mad at me and told me that I was mean and cruel. Mom grounded me for two weeks because of it."

"Yes, we are going to buy their cribs and Bonnie wants to take Cathy and Ariel to Build-a-bear so they can make their own bears and Bonnie will allow them to take some of Molly's stuffing for their bears as well."

"Yes, I never disagree with her as far as Molly and the other stuffed animals go."

Brenda laughs. "If Bonnie keeps taking stuffing out of Molly to put in other stuffed animals. Then Molly is going to be as flat as a pancake." She nods. "Yes I don't disagree with Wanda over her imaginary friend or her dolls. I think all kids are like that. They think things like stuffed animals,dolls and imaginary friends are real. Oh to be that pure and innocent again."

The people at Build a Bear replace Molly's stuffing with whatever they use for stuffing. If she keeps doing this, Molly won't have any of her original stuffing left."

"I guess we better be getting back. What time do you want to leave in the morning?"

Joe shakes her head. "Well I don't know about that. Think of it as something like a blood transfusion. You get blood at the hospital. Your body changes the blood into blood that matches your own blood. So the stuffing they put into Molly could change and morph into matches for her real stuffing." He laughs. "That is stuffed animal 101. I would have thought you had read that section in the parenting book that comes with children."

Brenda shrugs. "It doesn't matter to me. We will go when you and Bonnie gets here." She walks Tracy into the living room. Brenda stands there and listens to Bonnie telling Ariel,Cathy and Wanda the adventures of Super Molly. The three of them set there motionless hanging on Bonnie's every word as she talks.

"Sorry, I didn't get that handbook. It would be a lot easier if I had one."

Tracy follows Brenda into the living room. She sits down at the end of the couch and watches Bonnie tell her story.

Brenda nods. "You should have got that handbook. We did when Wanda was born. The hospital gave us the book to read."

Bonnie finishes up her story. "Hello mommy. Are we going home?"

Ariel and Cathy frown. "We don't want you to go. We love your stories."

Bonnie nods. "I'll tell you what. If my mommy says it is ok. I'll tell you another one and it can be your bedtime story." Wanda,Ariel and Cathy nods. Wanda gets on Brenda's lap and Ariel and Cathy lay down on their beds. Bonnie starts to tell them the story of Super Molly and the Dragon's toothache. Halfway though the story. Ariel,Cathy and Wanda was sound asleep sucking their thumbs. Bonnie looks Tracy. "I guess they didn't want to hear the rest of the story. They went to sleep before I could finish the story."

"I guess I will have to see if the library has it. It sounds like a must read."

Tracy smiles as she listens to Bonnie telling her story.

"We should be be getting home soon, Bonnie, but I guess one more story couldn't hurt."

"It's not that they didn't want to hear your story, Bonnie. They were just too tired. Now I think we better get home and get all of my girls into bed as well. Thank you Brenda and Joe for allowing us to come over."

Brenda nods. "It is a must read. It will answer all your questions about raising children."

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "Do I have to go to bed? I'm not sleepy. Can I stay up and go to the playroom so I won't bother the others by not going to sleep when they do."

Brenda nods. "You are welcome. I'll see you tomorrow."

"You know if you didn't take such a long nap today, you would feel tired tonight. I guess it would be okay."

Tracy takes Bonnie home and enters the house. She lets Bonnie go and finds Jayme.

"Are the girls tired enough to go to bed now? I gave Bonnie permission to go to the playroom for awhile."

Bonnie nods. "Yes I know that mommy. That is why I'm not tired or sleepy." She goes up the stairs to the playroom. Bonnie notices there was no one in the playroom or downstairs. She walks into the nursery and sees the girls in their cribs. Bonnie quietly leaves the nursery and goes back to the playroom.

Jayme nods. "You are too late. They have all went to bed. They was rubbing their eyes and getting cranky. So I put them to bed and gave each of the a bottle of milk."

Tracy nods when Jayme says the girls are in bed.

"Things went okay over at Brenda's. Bonnie told Cathy and Ariel a couple of Super Molly stories and they fell asleep as did Wanda. Tomorrow Bonnie and I are going with Brenda to get cribs for Cathy and Ariel and get them both a bear from build a bear."

Jayme nods. "I see. Are Brenda and Joe going to borrow the money from Bonnie to expand their house or buy a new one?" She smiles. "I'm guessing you haven't told the others that Bonnie and you are going off tomorrow with Brenda to go to Build A Bear. Because the girls went to bed too easy."

"I don't know yet. Brenda needs to talk to Joe about it. She will let me know in the morning. No, I haven't spoken to the girls about taking Bonnie to build a bear or to get a crib. Bonnie said we should just tell the girls that we are going to get Cathy and Ariel a crib and not mention Build a Bear, but I told her that would be lying to them. She said it would be shading the truth. I couldn't get her to accept the fact that she would be lying to her sisters."

"I guess we will them after breakfast."

Jayme nods. "I hope Joe is ok with it. I know guy's egos are fragile and I won't want him to think that Brenda asked Bonnie for the money because she doesn't think Joe can provide for them anymore. That could cause a rift in the house." She starts to laugh. "Sounds like we have a politician in the making. Calling it shading the truth instead of calling it lying. It is the same thing and we both know it." Jayme nods. "Ok we will tell them after breakfast."