LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Jayme nods. "I see. Dinah thought you was punishing her and Angel because the others was being mean to Ariel and Cathy. Well that makes sense. If one of the girls got punished they all did whether or not they was a part of it." She shrugs. "I don't know what you should fix for dinner."

"I see. I guess I am going to have to be careful about how I punish the girls."

"I guess I am just going to have to see what we have."

Tracy goes to the kitchen and looks in her refrigerator and cupboard. She finds some Macaroni and cheese mix and hamburger meat. She decides to make hamburgers and macaroni and cheese. She cooks the hamburgers and makes the macaroni and cheese. She gets out ten plates and nine sippy cups along with silverware. Once she has everything ready She goes upstairs to the playroom.

"Okay girls, I have dinner ready."

Jayme nods. "Yes and if you punish them. You are going to have to be completely clear as who is the one or ones being punished. So they all don't think they are being punished."

The girls looks at Tracy as she comes in. "Ok mommy." They get up snd walk down the stairs. The girls get into their highchair and set down.

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "What are we having for dinner mommy?"

"I wasn't sure which ones to punish, so I sent them all into the house."

"I fixed hamburgers and macaroni and cheese with juice to drink. How does that sound?"

Tracy starts filling the plates.

Jayme nods. "Well none of them really did anything bad. If being rude and not wanting to get along with others was a crime. Then Hannah would stay in trouble all the time. I don't know what has gotten into Hannah. She was never this bad at the home."

Hannah looks at the food. "It looks like dog food you get out of a can."

The rest of the girls start barking like dogs and then start to giggle. Jayme shakes her head and laughs. "You are all silly girls."

They nod and laughs. "Yes we are."

Hannah eats her dinner without saying anything.

"Well Hannah telling Cathy she wasn't welcome over here I think was a little more than being rude. I wonder why she is doing that here."

"They do make dogfood out of hamburger meat, Hannah. If you don't like it, you don't have to eat it."

Tracy smiles as the girls start barking. "Maybe I should have fed you on the floor."

Tracy eats her dinner and keeps an eye on the girls.

Jayme nods. "You are right. It is more than rude." She shrugs. "I don't know why she does it."

Hannah looks at Tracy. "I didn't say I didn't like it. You asked us what we thought about it and I just told you. It looked like dog food."

The girls giggles. "Maybe you should. That is where doggies eat at." Bonnie looks at Tracy. "Mommy, what are we going to go tomorrow? We went to Disney World today. What do you have planned for tomorrow as a surprise?"

Tracy just nods as the girls talk. She knew they were just being silly.

"I'm afraid there can't be a surprise every day Bonnie. I have work that I need to do and it would probably do all of you good to rest up after our day at Disney World. By the way, Bonnie, I will need to talk to alone after dinner."

The girls looked disappointed when Tracy said there wasn't going to be surprises everyday. "We don't need to rest up. We have alot of energy saved up in our batteries." The girls giggles. "Bonnie's in trouble. Bonnie's in trouble."

Bonnie frowns. "I'm not in trouble am I mommy? I didn't do anything bad. I've tried to be a good girl."

The girls nod. "Yeah I guess so mommy,but suprises are really to much fun to only be a once in a while thing."

Bonnie nods. "Ok mommy. We can talk later about whatever you want to talk to me about."

The girls finish eating. "Mommy, can we go upstairs now and play."

Tracy lets the girls out of their highchairs. "Yes you can go back upstairs and play if you want. Bonnie I want you to stay down here please."

Tracy starts clearing the table as the girls go upstairs.

"Bonnie, as you know Ariel and Cathy are going to be living with Brenda and Joe now. You've been in their house and know they don't have room for two more children right now. Joe doesn't make a lot of money, so they can't afford to build on to their house. I was wondering if you would let us give them some of your money out of your account? I'm not sure exactly how much they would need. Probably between $100,000 and $200,000, depending on how much work they plan on having done. Don't worry, it won't be hardly a drop in the total amount."

The girls except for Bonnie go upstairs to the playroom. Bonnie stays in her highchair and continues to drink on her juice as Tracy clears the table.

Bonnie shakes her head. "No I didn't know that. I thought they was going back to their mom." She listens as Tracy talks. Bonnie nods. "Yes they can have some money out of my account. I know Bernie said I had a bunch of houses. If they want one of them. They can have one of them. If not. Then they can have the money." She looks at Tracy. "Mommy, I have a question. Why did you ask me? I mean I'm glad you ask me about it,but Bernie put you in charge of my money. So you could do whatever you wanted with my money and I wouldn't have a choice in the matter." Bonnie shakes her head. "That didn't come out right. I mean other people would have just done it and not asked my permission to loan out the money. I love that you respect me enough to ask me if I would be willing to loan the money out. It means alot to me."

"I asked you because it is your money. Yes, Jayme, Brenda and I could have just taken the money out of your account and told you later what we did. I would rather have your permission first though."

Tracy lets Bonnie down from her high chair. "You can go play now if you want."

Bonnie nods. "Yes I know you could have and other people probably would have and either told me later or not tell me at all about what you did. I like that you asked my premissiom first. It shows you have respect for me and my feelings." She shakes her head. "Mommy, I want to know something. I know Ariel and Cathy are probably scared about being alone. I was think maybe I could loan them Molly so they will not be as scared and have a guardian angel to look out for them. Do you think that would be ok? I haven't asked Molly yet,but I'm sure she would like the idea."

Bonnie thinks for a second. "I want to take Molly over there tonight. So they will have her when they go to bed. I know how scared I was my first night in a strange place. While you was with me in the hotel room. I was still scared to be away from my sisters and Jayme." She smiles. "I am going to make sure they know that. Maybe we can take them to Build A Bear and let them make a stuffed animal. Then I can do for them what I did for my sisters. Take a little bit of Molly's stuffings and put it into their stuffed animals. Then their stuffed animals will have a little bit of Molly and her big couragous heart with them all the time."

"Okay, I will take you over there tonight. I better call first and make sure it's okay. I guess it would be a good time for me to tell Brenda and Joe to find a contractor so they can build on their house. Yes, maybe we can take them to build a bear."

Tracy gets her phone and calls Brenda's number.

Bonnie nods. "Yeah I guess it would be a good time to tell them. Can we take them tomorrow to Build A Bear? Jayme can watch the others while we take Ariel and Cathy to Build A Bear."

Joe picks up Brenda's phone. "Joe's pool hall. Cueball speaking." He starts laugh. "What can I do for you Tracy?"

"Hi Joe. Would it be alright if I brought Bonnie over for a few minutes? She wants to lend something to Cathy and Ariel."

"Bonnie, I don't think the girls would agree to stay home if we went to Build a Bear."

Joe answers back. "Yes it would be ok. Brenda is setting up the beds for my two new daughters. She told me about having the girls sleep on the floor in the living room. I thought that was really cruel. So we are pumping up floats we use at the beach. It will do until tomorrow when they are getting real beds. Though we still have no idea where we are going to put them once we get them."

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "We don't have to tell them where we are going. We can just tell them that we are going with Brenda to get beds for Ariel and Cathy."

"Okay, we will be over in a few minutes. That sounds like a good idea. It keeps the girls off the floor. Yes, your house is small, isn't it. It would be good if you could add a couple of rooms or something, wouldn't it?"

"Wouldn't that be lying to them? Or at least not telling them the whole truth. I admit it would be easier with only one of you girls along. I will talk to Jayme about and see what she says."

Joe nods. "Yes I thought it was a good idea too. The floor is hard and really uncomfortable for laying on for a long period of time." He chuckles. "Yes our house is small,but it fit us just fine until Ariel and Cathy was dump into our lap. Now the house is too small for all of us." Joe sighs. "I'm sorry for the way that came out. It was not at all the way I meant it." He laughs. "Yes it would be nice to add a couple of rooms,but that is a pipe dream. We can't afford to build into the house and buying a house doesn't seem likely either."

Bonnie shakes her head. "No it wouldn't be lying if we do take them to get beds. It would be shading the truth and like the old saying goes. What you don't know can't hurt you."

"Okay, We'll be right over, bye."

"Shading the truth is still telling a lie."

Tracy finds Jayme. "I am taking Bonnie over to Brenda's house. We'll be back soon. Can you keep an eye on the rest of the girls?"

Tracy waits for Bonnie to get Molly and then walks her over to Brenda's house. She knocks on the door.