LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Tracy walks with Cathy through the house and opens the door. She sees Brenda's reaction to how Cathy is dressed. She waits for Cathy to go back outside and looks at Brenda.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I should have warned you ahead of time about how Cathy was dressed. You know how I do things around here. I pretty much let the girls do what they want around here as long as they don't get hurt. What happened with Ariel and Gina was that Ariel was practicing her soccer moves and I asked her to show the girls how to do them. Ariel was kicking the dolls to the girls and explaining the rules. Ariel showed them how to stop the ball with her foot and kicked the ball to Gina. When Gina tried to stop the ball with her foot she fell on her back. She accused Ariel of doing it on purpose, which it wasn't. I tried to explain that to the girls but they still won't play with Ariel now."

Brenda nods. "Yes you should have. It was a complete surprise to see her dressed like that. I haven't seen her running like that in a long time. I think she is really cute dressed like that. The only thing missing is a bottle or sippy cup in her hand or a pacifier in her mouth." She laughs. "Yes you do. Coming into this house is like going down the rabbit hole in Alice in Wonderland. You never know what you are going to see on the other side." Brenda nods. "Yes I don't think Ariel would do that on purpose. They was all she talked about on the way home. She thought they was really cool and she wished she could see them more often. I don't think she meant it the way it happened with their mother just driving off without them. I left Joe at home to cool off. He was rather hot when I told him what happened with Ariel and Cathy. Joe agrees with me. The two of them should live with us and should never go back to their no good mother." She closes her eyes and takes some deep breath to calm back down. "Oh while I'm thinking about it. Are you free tomorrow to help me go pick out beds for Ariel and Cathy? Joe told me to take them and let them get whatever kind of bed they want. We still aren't sure where we are going to put them after tonight.?

"She did have a baby bottle earlier. Yes, we are a lot like the rabbit hole and everyone who comes through the door gets sucked in. Yes, I know Ariel thinks a lot of the girls. I'm going to have a talk with my girls and remind them of that. I wondered how Joe was doing. I thought he would be upset. I guess I was right. Yes, I can go with you to pick out the girls beds. I asked them earlier what kind of beds they wanted and they both said cribs."

"It looks like you need a bigger house, one that has more bedrooms."

Brenda laughs. "I see. So she has already had a bottle. Yeah ever girl who comes in the door because a baby while they are inside. Not that there is anything wrong with that as long as it is their choice and not forced on them." Brenda shakes her head. "Joe is not happy about this at all. He is really pissed off about this. He can't stand to see children being mistreated or abandoned. If he could get his hands on Pamela right now. He would rip her apart. So it is a good thing she isn't around." She nods. "I figured that was what they would want." Brenda laughs. "Well if I knew I was going to have more children. I would have Joe buy a bigger house,but we was only planning on having one child and that was Wanda."

"I would never force it on any of the children. I'm glad we can get all the diapers we want from Linda. I am planning on ordering a couple of cases for you, if you decide to let Ariel and Cathy stay in diapers full time. I need some more as well. Also a friend of ours, Molly, is head of Orlando's child services department. I would like for you to talk to her about getting full custody of Cathy and Ariel. Let me know if you are interested in talking to her and I will give her a call. Have you thought about expanding your house? I could give you the money out of Bonnie's trust fund."

Brenda nods. "I know you would never force any child to wear diapers. It is their choice to wear diapers. Not your's." She nods. "Yes if it wasn't for Linda. Then your diaper cost would be though the roof. Yes get mw a couple of cases. I'm going to let them stay in diapers full time if they want to." Brenda nods. "I've been thinking about trying to get full custody of the two of them. The only way she is getting Ariel and Cathy back is over Joe and my dead body. We are not going to give them up willingly. They are going to have to drag them out of my house." She shakes her head. "No I hadn't thought of that. Do you think Bonnie would be ok with that? I wouldn't want to take the money if Bonnie wasn't ok with it. It would feel like I was stealing the money from her. I know you,me and Jayme has control of the money,but ultimately it is still Bonnie's money."

"Okay, I will call Linda in the morning, and then call Molly. I'll tell her what is going on and give her your cell phone number so you can talk to her as well. I am pretty sure that Bonnie would go along with that, but I can ask her about it later."

Brenda nods. "Thank you. I hope Molly can help me get custody of Ariel and Cathy. I don't think I could stomach it if they had to go back to their mother. She has shown that she doesn't care about them or she wouldn't have driven off without the two of them." She smiles. "She probably will,but I would still feel better if she was ok with it. Instead of just taking the money."

Tracy gives Ariel a hug. "I didn't mean she was taking you home to your mother, Ariel. Your aunt is just taking you to her house. That is where you are going to live now. Don't worry, you won't be living with your mother anymore."

Ariel nods and wipes her eyes. "You said Aunt Brenda was going to take us home and I thought you meant back to our mother. I don't want to live with mom anymore. Not if she is just going to drive off and forget about us. How is Aunt Brenda going to stop mom from trying to take us back with her?"

Cathy walks over to Ariel. "She is going to sic her pitbull on mom if she tried to take us."

Ariel looks confused. "What pitbull? Aunt Brenda doesn't have a pitbull or any other kind of dog."

Cathy starts to laugh. "I was talking about her big,mean looking pitbull named Uncle Joe."

Ariel giggles. "Uncle Joe isn't mean. He is a big teddy bear."

Cathy nods. "Yes he is to us and people he likes,but if someone hurts a friend or family member. That big teddy bear turns into a mean grizzly bear."

"I am going to call someone that is going to help. She is a government agent that helps children like yourselves. Don't worry, we won't let your mother take you back."

"Let's go inside where your aunt Brenda is waiting."

Ariel looks at Tracy. "Mom said government agents are not to be trusted. They are snakes and vipers. There is no such thing as a good govenment agent."

Cathy looks at Ariel. "Mom said that because she is the product of the hippie lifestyle and no one back in the 60's trusted the government and grandma taught Mom not to trust anyone from the government. Why do you think mom home schools you? It is so the government will not know about you." She looks at Tracy. "Ok let's go. What should we call you. You are not a family member,but you are like a mom to us now."

"Well Molly and several other government agents helped save my girls from the abuse they were taking at the children's home. I know she can be trusted."

"You can call me whatever you want. I guess I am kind of an aunt to you now. You can call me aunt Tracy if you want."

Tracy takes Cathy's and Ariel's hand and leads them into the house. When they get to the door she gives both girls a hug and a kiss.

Ariel shrugs. "Maybe,but I'm not sure I can trust any government agent. They might side with my mom and make us go back to living with her."

Cathy nods. "Aunt Tracy is fine." Ariel and Cathy runs over to Brenda when they see her."

Brenda smiles at the two of them. "Did the two of you have fun here?"

Ariel and Cathy shakes their heads. "No we didn't Aunt Brenda. Hannah told Cathy that we wasn't welcome here and while I was teaching the girls to play soccer. Gina fell and got hurt. She said I did it on purpose and the other girls sided with her."

Tracy stands and watches the girls talk to Brenda.

"I'm sorry that you girls didn't have a good time today. I hope the next time you come here that you will have fun. It was a pleasure having you girls today."

Cathy nods. "It was fun to be here until Hannah told me we wasn't welcome here and not to come back."

Ariel nods. "And I had fun until the girls turned against me because they thought I hurt Gina on purpose."

Brenda nods. "Come on girls. Joe is cooking supper tonight and he is making your favorite meal."

Cathy and Ariel lick their lips. "Mmm Tacos." Brenda takes Ariel and Cathy by their hands and walks them though the house. She takes them to her house.

Gina watches Ariel and Cathy leaving. "Good they are gone. Now Ariel can't hurt any of us and Cathy won't be sticking up for her and calling me a liar about Ariel hurting me on purpose."

Tracy watches until Brenda takes the girl into her yard then turns to face her girls.

"You girl have been very disappointing today. Ariel and Cathy have been through a lot and you have been treating them badly. Ariel is not the kind of girl that would hurt any of you, and you still believe she hurt Gina on purpose. That is silly. Ariel wouldn't do that. She was just trying to teach you soccer moves because I asked her to. I think it would be best if all you went up to the playroom until dinner was ready."

The girls go up to the stairs and into the house. Dinah and Angel continue to play on the swings. They look around and notice all the other girls are gone. The two of them look lost and confused. They didn't know where the others went to.

Jayme points at Dinah and Angel. "I don't think they know what is going on. They look lost and confused to where the others went."

Tracy walks over to the swing set and gets down in front of the girls.

"I sent everyone up to the playroom until dinner time. I don't like the way Ariel and Cathy were treated when they were here. I want both of you to join your sister's in the playroom."

Tracy stands up and walks back overe to Jayme. I wish I knew what to do to get the girls to believe that Ariel didn't mean for Gina to get hurt. It was just part of the way soccer is."

Dinah nods and takes a stick and write in the dirt. *Why are we being punished for what they did?*

Jayme nods. "Yeah me too. I guess the only way to prove to them that Ariel didn't mean to hurt Gina on purpose is to let them watch a soccer game and show them that Ariel didn't mean to,but I have seen some soccer games on TV and they can be rough and fights break out between the teams and sometimes the fans."

Tracy reads what Dinah wrote and shakes her head.

"I'm not punishing you. I just want all of you girls in the house. I'm going to be fixing dinner and I can't keep my eyes on you out here."

"I just told her that I had sent the girls in the house and I wanted them to go into too, and she asked why they were being punished too. I told her that she and Angel weren't being punished, but I wanted them to go in the house now because I was going to fix dinner. She said okay. What should I fix for dinner?"