LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Ariel nods. "Oh you said you was going to leave it up to Aunt Brenda since she would the one who was going to be caring for us. You made it sound like you was not going to be caring for us or we wasn't going to see you again." She looks confused. "What do you mean you waited too long to get her. She seems like a prefectly happy toddler. Infact they all look like happy toddlers." She looks around. "I think you lost one of your daughters. The gumpy one isn't out here." The two of them nods. "Ok. We will listen to you when we are over here."

Cathy puts her thumb in her mouth and starts to suck on it as Tracy changes her. She starts to dream she was a baby again. Eveything was going good in her dream until her mom showed up and grabbed her out of the crib. She drops her down a hole and as Cathy fell. She started getting bigger and bigger. Cathy saw Ariel being thrown down the hole as well,but Ariel grabbed into a root and hangs on to it. Stopping as age 2. She wakes up with a start. Cathy looks around and realizes she is at Tracy's house and she was safe inside the crib. She rolls over onto her stomach and goes back to sleep sucking her thumb.

Jayme looks at Tracy. "How is Cathy doing? She seems to adjusted to being a toddler rather quickly. Almost like the seed had already been sown before and it was just now given the ability to grow and flower." She watches the girls playing. "It looks like we have a good kickball team in the works out there. They all seem to be playing nicely. No fights or arguements."

"After Bonnie was put in the children's home she went through a lot. She was a normal teenage girl before that. You will listen to me AND Jayme when you are here."

Tracy smiles when Cathy slips her thumb in her mouth and starts sucking on it. She was glad to see that she was calming down now. She saw Cathy moving around in her sleep fuss. She saw Cathy open her eyes and look at her. "Shh, it's okay honey. Mommy Tracy won't let anyone hurt you." Tracy rubbed Cathy's back after she rolled over on her stomach.

"Yes, I think she wanted to be a little girl a long time before today. We just provided the right environment at the right time. Unfortunately for her and Ariel, it means they will be losing their mother. I feel guilty since I was the one who put Kara and Cathy in diapers at Disney. If it wasn't for that, Cathy and Ariel would still be with their mother."

"Yes, they are playing well together right now."

Ariel nods. "Well teenage girls are no fun. Just look at Kara. She is rude,bossy,she makes fun of me and teases me. Cathy isn't a teenager. She is like me only in a bigger body. Inside she is still a little girl."

Cathy smiles at Tracy and goes back to sleep. She stretches out and relaxes as Tracy rubs her back.

Jayme nods. "Maybe,but from what I heard Brenda say. Their mom didn't like the way the two of them turned out. She wanted them to be little adults and rob them of their childhood. She did that with Kara,but she wasn't able to break Cathy or Ariel down to build them back up the way she wanted them to be. If it hadn't been this. She would have found some way to ditch them. At least this way they are with people who love them and will take care of them. Their mom could have dumped them later somewhere else like on the streets or in some really bad neighborhood. I know you feel bad about it,but maybe her leaving was the best thing for Ariel and Cathy. Now they can be what they want to be without their mom or Kara putting them down. We have one of them ourselves and I have no idea how to break Hannah of it. You wasn't the one who put Kara and Cathy in a diaper. That was the lady at Disney that did after they was found with wet pants on."

"Yes, that's true that the lady put the girls in diapers to begin with, but I should have taken them out of their diapers and kept them in their regular clothes. You're right, their mother might have left the girls somewhere else. I think my job right now is to help Brenda get those girls through this. yes, Hannah and Kara seem to be from the same mold. I wish I knew how to get her to be more like her sisters."

Jayme nods. "Yes in hindsight. That was the right decision,but at the time. You thought you was doing the right thing and for one of them it was the right thing. Cathy seems to like the idea of being in a diaper." She nods. "Yeah and it might not be in as good of a place as she left them." Jayme shakes her head. "No it isn't your job. It is our job. We are in this together. They might not be our daughters,but they are Brenda's family and that makes them part of our family." She nods. "I agree with you. I wish I knew how to get Hannah to be more like her sisters."

"I just realized that with three girls in full time diapers, Brenda is going to need lots more diapers. I better call Linda and have her send a couple more cases over."

"Thank you for saying it is our job. You're right. We are a team. That is how we handle our girls and two more have just been added to the list."

Tracy looks over and smiles at the girls playing kickball.

Jayme nods. "I didn't think about that. Brenda is going to need some cases of the diapers we use. Speaking of Linda. I wonder if Molly could help Brenda out with getting custody of Ariel and Cathy. I don't think their mother deserves to get the two of them back. Not after abandoning them at Brenda's house." She smiles. "You don't need to thank me for that. It is true. We have been in this together since the beginning and I'm not going to turn my back on Ariel and Cathy just because they aren't our girls. I think of them as my girls and always will."

Emily runs over to Tracy. "Mommy, can you roll the ball so we can kick it. Bonnie and Mary are not good at rolling the ball so we can kick it."

"Yes, and speaking of Molly, I was going to start looking for a new home so she could have this one to live in. I guess I am going to have to tell Molly that we need to put our plans on hold for now. I think there are a couple of other houses nearby that are up for sale that Molly could take a look at.I guess I will call her and Linda in the morning."

"I'll do my best." Tracy takes the ball and then rolls it on the ground into the middle of the girls so they can kick it.

Jayme nods. "I totally agree with you. Now is not the time to leave Brenda high and dry without any backup. She is going to need all the help she can get with dealing with Ariel and Cathy. It would be hard enough with them just in diapers,but their mother abandoned them as well. That is going to take time and they are going to have to work though about of issues over that. The two of them are going to need all the support they can get and I think our girls would be really useful in doing that. Hannah probably will not be as much help as the others girls will be." She nods. "Remember Molly said she doesn't work at the same office as Linda. She got promoted and moved down here to take over the regional office."

The girls take turn kicking the ball as Tracy rolls it to them. When it was Ariel's turn. She kicked the ball up and bounced it off her knees and uses her head to knock it back to Tracy. All the girls stood there with a stunned look on their faces. "What is wrong? Haven't you even seen someone play soccer before?" All the girls shake their head no.

"Yes, I feel that Cathy and Ariel will need to know we are here for them for awhile. I know they would think we were abandoning them as well. I would never do that to them. Yes, everyone in our family will have to help them. Yes, I remember. I will have to call Linda first and then call Molly afterwards. Maybe she can come over here and talk to Brenda, Cathy and Ariel."

Tracy watches as the girls kick the ball back to her. She sees Ariel use the soccer moves.

"were you in a soccer league at home?"

Jayme nods. "Yes they are going to need we are here for them. They have already been abandoned once and I could feel like we was doing it too. Brenda might feel we are abandoning her as well." She smiles. "Ok I was just reminding you of that incase you had forgot. I'm sure Molly would do that or if she can't come here. Brenda can take them to Molly's office and talk to her there."

Ariel shakes her head. "No I wasn't. I couldn't join because I was in diapers. The director wouldn't let me enroll,but Cathy is. She taught me how to play soccer so I could help her practice her moves. Cathy plays on her middle school soccer team. I doubt she will be going back to that school. Since it isn't near here. We lived in Lakeland."

"yes we will have to talk to Brenda first and make sure she wants Molly to do something. It is her decision."

"Don't they have a youth league that will let you play? How about getting a doctor's note saying you have to wear diapers for medical reasons? I don't think they can keep you from playing soccer. I think Cathy might have to stay out of school until Brenda gets legal charge of you girls and have her transferred up here to a school."

Jayme nods. "Yeah,but I can't see any reason why she wouldn't want Molly do something. I don't think she would want Ariel and Cathy go back to their mother. Because if she left them once. The chances she would do it again is really high and this time it might not be a good place where she drops them off."

Ariel shakes her head. "I don't think so. I've never seen any youth leagues in town." She shrugs. "I guess so,but I haven't been to the doctor since I was 3. Mom said if you aren't sick or hurt. Then there is no need in going to see a doctor." She laughs. "Oh that is just going to break Cathy's heart that she will not get to go to school. She would be happy if she didn't have to go back ever. Playing soccer is the only thing that is keeping her there and trying to keep a C average. If her grades drop below C's. She can't play soccer. So she does the bare minimum to get to play on the team."

"yes, I agree, but it is Brenda's decision."

"Maybe we can find some kind of league for you to play in. If not, you can practice around here. Then when you get older you can join a league like your sister."

Jayme nods. "Yes it is,but we need to help her make the right decision that is in the best interest of Ariel and Cathy. Sending them back to their mother is not the right decision."

Ariel nods. "I hope we can find a league round here I can play in. It is fun to play soccer,but you have to remember you can't use your hands when playing or you will be a penality and the other team gets a free shot at your goal."

Cathy walks down the stairs and goes outside to where Tracy was at. "Your daughter woke me up. She told me that I didn't belong here and I should go back where I came from and take my sister with me. She hurt my feeling. Because I can't go back. Mommy drove off and left us here." Tears start to roll down her cheeks.

"No, we wouldn't let her send the girls back to their mother."

"I hope so too, Ariel. Maybe you teach my girls how to play soccer too."

Tracy listens to Cathy and comes over to her. She puts her arm around Cathy and gives her a hug.

"I'm sorry Hannah said that to you. Please don't pay attention to her. You are welcome here at any time.

Jayme nods. "No we won't. Their mother doesn't deserve to get them back after what she did to them. She really shouldn't have Kara either,but that is really none of our concern right now. Ariel and Cathy are our concern at the moment."

Ariel nods. "Yes I can try and teach them how to play." She looks at the girls. "Do you want to learn how to play soccer?" The girls nods. "Ok I'll teach you how to play,but you have to listen to what I tell you. The biggest no no in soccer is you can't use your hands at all. You will get a penalty and have to watch from the sidelines." One thing is I'm going to teach you how to kick the ball the right way." She kicks it to the girls and they kick it back to her. "Very good. Now I'll cover stopping the ball and that is fairly easy because you can use any part of your body except for your hands to stop or redirect the ball." She gives the ball to Bonnie. "Kick the ball to me and I'll show you how to stop the ball." Bonnie kicks the ball and Ariel stops the ball by stepping on it. Ariel kicks the ball to Gina and she steps on the ball like Ariel did,but she loses her balance and fall on her back.

Gina hits the back of her head and starts to cry. "You did that on purpose to make me fall."

Ariel shakes her head. "No I didn't. I fell quite a bit before I learn to keep my balance when I stopped the ball with my foot." The girls looks at Ariel and then walks off from her.

Gina goes over to Tracy. "Mommy, Ariel made me fall on purpose and hit my head."

Cathy shakes her head. "Ariel wouldn't knowingly hurt you. It was an accident."

Gina looks at Cathy. "Of course you are going to say that. She is your sister and you are going to stick up for her."

Cathy looks at Tracy. "Maybe Ariel and I should leave. Hannah doesn't want us here and now Gina thinks Ariel made her fall on purpose. It is becoming obvious that they don't want us here anymore."

Tracy watches as Ariel instructs the girls on how to play soccer. She sees Ariel kick the ball towards Gina and Gina try to stop it with her foot, but fall on her back. She frowns as the girls accuse Ariel of making Gina fall on her back.

"Gina, I don't think Ariel would hurt you on purpose. She likes you girls and wouldn't hurt you. Sometimes you get hurt when playing soccer. It's not because someone wants to hurt you. It's part of the game. Maybe you girls should play something else now."

"No Cathy, I want you to stay and most of the girls feel the same way, I'm sure. Let's go sit on the porch, okay?"

Gina nods. "Yes maybe we should without Ariel being with us." She goes over to Ariel and tells her that they don't want to play with her anymore.

Ariel nods and walks over to the swings. She sets down and slowly starts to swing as the girls go play somewhere else.

Cathy looks at Tracy. The look on their faces when Ariel told them it was an accident did not look like to me that they wanted us here anymore. They looked really mad at Ariel and now they don't want to play with her at all." She nods and sets down on the porch with Jayme and Ariel. "This just isn't our day. Mom drives off and leaves us and now your daughters think Ariel hurt Gina on purpose. Now none of them want anything to do with either one of us."

Tracy sighs as the girls go off to play without Ariel. She knew that Ariel hadn't made Gina fall on purpose, but she didn't know how to get the girls to believe it.

"I guess it is going to take some convincing to make the girls realize that you didn't do it on purpose, Ariel. Both of you are still welcome to come over here and be with us. I'm sorry that they are treating you badly. Would you like to go back in the house and play in the playroom?"

Ariel nods. "Yes it is. I didn't mean for her to fall and I didn't do it on purpose. I felt bad that she did and even worse when they thought I did it on purpose. I would never do anything to hurt any of them."

Cathy shakes her head. "No I don't think we do. When I was leaving the nursery. I saw Hannah going in there and she told me that we was not welcome here."

"I know Ariel. I am sure the girls will realize this after awhile. Just give them a day or two."

"Well, Hannah is not the head of this house. If I say you are welcome here, you are welcome here. I'm sure your Aunt Brenda or Uncle Joe will be over here for you soon and then you can go over to their house for the rest of the night."

Ariel nods. "I hope so. I would never try to hurt any of them. I like them all too much to hurt them."

Cathy nods. "I know she isn't,but if she doesn't like me. She could turn the others against us and make us feel uncomfortablr about coming over to play."

Brenda rings the doorbell,but doesn't get an answer. She takes out her cell phone and calls Tracy. "I'm at the front door. I've been ringing the doorbell and no one answered it."

"I'll talk to Hannah and the rest of the girls. You should feel welcome here, Cathy."

Tracy picks up her cell phone."Hi Brenda. Everyone is in the backyard. I'll be right in to let you in." Tracy hangs up the phone.

"Your Aunt Brenda is at the front door. Do you want to come with me to let her in?"

Cathy nods. "Yes we should feel welcome here,but with Hannah telling me that we aren't welcome here. Then I don't feel like we are welcome here and now with the others thinking that Ariel hurt Gina on purpose. Then that makes me feel even more uncomfortable about being here."

Brenda laughs. "I'll be standing here waiting on you."

Cathy nods. "Yes I do." She takes Tracy's hand as they walk into the house. Cathy stands there while Tracy opens the door. "Hello Aunt Brenda."

Brenda was taken aback a little by the way Cathy was dressed. "Hello Cathy. Are you having fun here?"

Cathy shakes her head. "No I'm not. Hannah said we aren't welcome here and now the other girls are mad at Ariel because they think Ariel hurt Gina on purpose."

Brenda nods. "I see. Can you give Tracy and me a few minutes to talk?"

Cathy nods. "Yes I can. I'll go set on the porch with Jayme." She skips off to the backdoor.

Brenda watches Cathy leave. She turns to Tracy. "Seeing Cathy dressed in just a diaper and t shirt is a bit shocking and what did Cathy mean that the girls think Ariel hurt Gina on purpose? Is Gina ok? Ariel didn't hurt Gina badly did she?"