LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

"Cathy thought I should have put her in a diaper at Disney after finding her diaper wet too. If I had known how Cathy feels about wearing diapers and being treated like a toddler, I would have put another diaper on her."

"Hi Ariel. We enjoyed having you with us as well. You are welcome to come over and visit us anytime if your mother lets you. Is your aunt Brenda able to come to the phone?"

Jayme nods. "Oh I see. She was giving you a subtle hint and you missed it." She starts to laugh. "You are going to have to work on your child deductive skills so you can tell when they are giving you subtle hints about what they want. They aren't always going to come out and tell you what it is they want."

Ariel nods. "I know you told me that earlier before we went our separate ways. No Aunt Brenda is not able to come to the phone right now. She is upstairs trying to get sticky candy apple covering out of Wanda's hair and off her face. Do you want to leave a message or maybe I can help you?"

Jayme nods. "Yes you are going to need to. Soon you will be able to pick up subtle hints from anyone. Not just our little girls."

Ariel thinks for a moment. "I know where she was suppose to be going,but since you are calling. I'm guessing she isn't at your house. That is where she asked Aunt Brenda. If she could go to get away from Kara before she knocked her head off and Aunt Brenda said it was alright with her I was going to come too,but I didn't want to overload you. Can you keep a secret and not tell Cathy about it? I know she is jealous of me and the way I get to act. She doesn't know it,but I've seen her at home drinking from one of my bottles. She would be really embarrassed if she knew I know about her little secret."

"No, Cathy is at our house. I just wanted to make sure Brenda knew where she was so she wouldn't worry. Cathy told me that Kara was changed into another diaper by her aunt Brenda. How is Kara doing? Is she still upset? You can come over here if you want, Ariel. Most of the girls are taking a nap anyway. Dinah, Angel and Cathy are playing hide and seek in the back yard."

Ariel nods. "Oh ok. Yes Aunt Brenda knew where Cathy was at. Yes Kara is still upset. That is how the sticky candy apple topping got into Wanda's hair. Kara got the candy apple all sticky and then put it into Wanda's hair. Kara is standing in the corner with her diaper down around her ankles and her bright red bottom on display. I can't come over right now. I'm babysitting Kara until Aunt Brenda comes back down. She told me to make sure Kara didn't move until she got back and if she did. I could spank her with the hairbrush that she used earlier."

Tracy giggles when Ariel explains about Kara. She is impressed that Brenda was able to spank Kara without her fighting her.

"I guess I better let you get back to work then. We wouldn't want Kara to get out of the corner."

Tracy hangs up the phone and goes back outside and sits down on the deck.

Ariel starts to giggle. "Well one of us does. So I can spank her already red and sore bottom. It will be a small payback for all the years of her laughing and making fun of me. Watching her get diapered and then spanked for what she did to Wanda was alot of fun."

Jayme looks at Tracy as she comes over. "Everything cool with Cathy being here? Did Brenda know that Cathy was coming over here." She turns back to Dinah,Angel and Cathy. The three of them was running around laughing and not having a care in the world. "I think it would be good for Dinah and Angel if Cathy came over more often and I know it would be good for Cathy to come over here to play. I haven't seen Dinah this happy in a really long time. I don't think we would wipe those three smiles off their faces with a brilo pad."

Bonnie,Gina and Emily comes down the stairs rubbing their eyes. They look though the house and sees Tracy out in the backyard. The three of them starts to giggle when they see Cathy in a diaper and a t shirt. Jayme points up onto the deck. "Looks like Bonnie,Emily and Gina are up from their naps and have seen Cathy in a diaper. They are standing up there giggling."

"Have a good time babysitting your big sister."

"I talked to Ariel, but she says Brenda knows that Cathy came over here."

Tracy smiles as the girls play. She nods her head in agreement. "I hope we can get Cathy and Ariel both to come over to play with the girls. I know they need playmates that aren't their sisters. I'd volunteer to watch those two, but I don't think the offer would be accepted by their mother."

Tracy doesn't hear Bonnie, Gina and Emily come outside. She looks up when Jayme points to them. She frowns a bit.

"Girls come over here, please."

Ariel giggles. "I am having a good time babysitting Kara. It is so much fun having the roles reversed,but I'm alot better of a babysitter than Kara is to me.

Jayme nods. "Well that is good to know. At least Brenda knows where Cathy is at." She smiles. "I hope so too. I think they all would love to have playmates that isn't each other,but you are probably right. Their mom might not like the idea of you watching Cathy and Ariel after Kara tells her what you did to her at Disney World."

Bonnie,Gina and Emily walks over to Tracy. Bonnie looks at Tracy. "Yes mommy. What did you want to see us about?"

"I don't want you girls making fun of Cathy, okay? She already apologized about teasing you with Kara. Cathy is wearing diapers because she wants to. I didn't force her to wear them. She is just like the rest of you girls for this afternoon, Okay. Now do any of you need to be changed?"

Emily shakes her head. "We wasn't making fun of her. It is just funny she is running around in a diaper and a t shirt. She seemed to prim and proper to run around with her diaper showing." Bonnie and Gina nods in agreement.

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "Why didn't you put her in the outfit she was wearing at Disney World when I came in to see what was taking you so long? She looked very childish in the outfit." The three of them nodded when Tracy asked if they needed to be changed.

"The clothes are over at Brenda's house. She doesn't have any clothes that will fit over her diaper, so she has to wear just the tee shirt over the diaper. Like I said, I don't want any of you girls teasing her."

Tracy picks up all three girls and carries them back upstairs. She takes them into Dinah and Angel's bedroom so she won't wake up the other girls. She undresses the girls and changes their diapers. Once she is done she gets the girls dressed.

"Do you want to go outside and play with Dinah, Angel and Cathy?"

Emily looks at Tracy. "You are talking to the wrong one of us. It is Hannah you should be talking to. She is the one who picks on us and teases us."

Gina looks at Tracy. "Mommy, can we go outside dressed the way Cathy is? Then she will not be the odd girl out there. The three of us will be dressed like her?"

Bonnie gives Tracy a puppy dog look. "Please Mommy?"

Tracy smiles and nods her head. She goes into the other nursery and gets three tee shirts out of the dresser. She comes back and slips them on the girls. She leads them back outside and sits down in the chair again.

Bonnie looks at the T shirt she was wearing. "Cool I got the Snow White T shirt."

Emily giggles. "Mine has Shrek and Princess Fiona."

Gina smiles. "Mine is Barbie."

The three of them run though the house and out the backdoor. Jayme looks at Tracy and pouts playfully. "That isn't fair. They get to run around in t shirts and diapers and I can't."

(Jayme is in her late twenties or early Thirties, I believe. She has graduated from college and worked for awhile after that)

Tracy smiles at Jayme. "I have no problem with that."

Tracy watches the girls as they play.

(Yeah Jayme is in her late twenties.)

Jayme smiles. "I didn't think you would have a problem with that." She gets back into her wheelchair and goes back up on the deck. Jayme sets beside Tracy as the girls played. "Do you want me to go check on the girls upstairs or do you want to do it?"

Jayme nods. "Ok I'll be back." She rolls into the house and goes up on her elevator. Jayme goes quietly into the nursery to check on the girls. They was awake. "Did you all have a good nap?"

April,Hannah and Mary nods. "Yes we did."

Mary looks around. "Where are the others at?"

Jayme looks at Mary. "They are outside playing in the backyard with Cathy. Do any of you need a change before I leave?" The three of them nods. Jayme goes and gets three diapers and change them. She puts them into t shirts. "Ok you can go outside and play if you want to." The three of them left the room and goes downstairs. They run out the door into the backyard.

Hannah starts to laugh really hard when she sees Cathy. "Look at the big baby."

Cathy hears Hannah and runs off crying. She goes over in the corner of the yard and hides. Cathy puts her arms around her knees and start to cry.

Jayme comes out the door a short time later and doesn't see Cathy. She looks at Tracy. "Did Cathy go back to Brenda's house?"

Tracy sits in her chair watching the girls play hide and seek. After a bit she hears the other girls come out in just their tee shirts and diapers. Before she could say anything, Hannah made fun of Cathy causing her to run off.

"Hannah! What have I told you about teasing people. That was uncalled for."

Tracy was about to get up to go find Cathy when Jayme comes out.

"No, Hannah made fun of Cathy and she ran off. I was just going to look for her."

Hannah shakes her head. "No mommy it was totally called for. She isn't a toddler like us or turned into a baby like Jayme was. She is a big girl who is acting like us. So it is totally called for. If she was acting her age. Then she wouldn't be teased about being a toddler which she isn't."

Jayme nods. "Oh I see. Do you have any idea where to start looking? She didn't come into the house and there is no other way out of the backyard. So she has to be out here somewhere." She sets on the deck looking around,but doesn't see anything. "Ask Bonnie and the others. Maybe they saw which way Cathy went ehen she ran off."

"Hannah, it is never alright to tease anyone. I won't have you teasing anyone anymore. When we find Cathy I want you to apologize to her."

"Well if she hasn't left yet she has to be in this back yard somewhere."

Tracy walks over to where the rest of the girls are playing."Did any of you see which way Cathy ran off to?"