LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Kara looks at Tracy. "If I'm the boss. I don't have to get along with people. It's my way or the highway. If they want to work. They will do it my way or they could find themselves at the unemployment office looking for a job flipping hamburgers."

Jayme nods. "Let me guess. The problems was named Cathy and Kara."

Cathy looks down at the ground when Jayme said she was one of the problems. She tried very hard not to cry,but it wasn't easy. "Yes I would,but your daughters don't like me. So they wouldn't like it if I got a stuffed animal."

"Before you become a boss you will have to go to school and I don't think the teachers will put up with your attitude."

"Kara anyway. Cathy is really nice once you get to know her."

"I don't think the girls would mind. How about it, Bonnie? would it be okay if Cathy got a stuffed animal?"

Kara rolls her eyes. "Whatever."

Jayme nods. "Well if you say so. I just know how she was acting before we all went our separate ways and that was a major pain in the ass."

Bonnie shrugs. "I guess so,but only if she is really sorry about the way she treated us and making fun of us."

Cathy nods. "Yes I'm sorry about that." Kara starts to make kissing sound. Cathy looks at Kara. "Will you shut up. I'm tired of your attitude getting me into trouble."

"Well I think Cathy has turned over a new leaf."

"Bonnie, it sounds like Cathy is being sincere in her apology. I think we should head over to the store where we got your stuffed animals and let her pick out what she wants. It might be a good idea to get Kara one as well."

Jayme shrugs. "If you think so."

Cathy nods. "I am being sincere. I am truly sorry about the way I treated you and your sisters."

Kara shakes her head. "I don't want anything from you. I'm hate you for making me dress this way and making me wear a diaper." All the girls except for Bonnie and Cathy start to laugh at Kara."

Cathy walks with Tracy and the others to the store. She goes inside with Tracy and Bonnie. Cathy picks out the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland and Robin Hood. As she walks to the front. Cathy sees dresses on the rack. "Oh those are beautiful."

"I'm sorry you don't like the way I am treating you Kara. I just want you to realize that you are wrong in the way you are treating the other girls. You should never make fun of girls with a disablility like your sister Ariel or girls like my daughters."

Tracy looks at her girls and shakes her head. "Don't you see that making fun of Kara is wrong? You don't like her teasing or making fun of you, so you should treat her like you would want to be treated."

Tracy smiles when she sees Cathy pick up the White Rabbit and Robin Hood. She nods when Cathy admires the dresses.

"Do you have a favorite character you would like the dress of? I would be glad to buy it for you. If you don't think you're mother would allow you to have it at your house, maybe you can keep it at your aunt Brenda's house. If your mother will still allow you to associate with me or my family you are welcome to come over and play with my daughters if you want."

Kara shakes her head. "That is too little and too late. You have already embarrassed me by making me dress this way and come out of the building dressed like this. Ariel doesn't have a disalility unless you call lazyness and not wanting to grow up and act her age as a disability."

The girls nods. "Yes mommy, but it is funny. Miss High and Mighty has fallen a long way and now is like us. Now she is seeing what it is like to be made fun of. Maybe she will not doing it again."

Bonnie shakes her head. "I doubt it. She is too hard headed to learn anything."

Cathy nods. "Yes I have a favorite character. It is Alice from Alice in Wonderland. I would love to find a rabbit hole like she did and go to another world there things are not normal like in the real world."

Jayme starts to laugh. "You don't need a rabbit hole. Just come to our house. It is another world there. There is no White Rabbit,Queen of Hearts and the Mad Hatter at our house,but it is anything normal about it."

Cathy nods. "I would love to come to your house again,but after Kara tells her what you did to us. We may never see you again or Aunt Brenda. Which is a shame. Today is the most fun I have had in a really long time."

Ariel walks over to Cathy. "There might be a way we could see them again. If the two of us tell mom that Kara's story is pure fiction and nothing happened out of the ordinary happened to the two of you while you was here."

"I Don't think she would be wetting if she could help it Kara. No one would willingly put up with the abuse you give Ariel."

"I don't want to hear you teasing Kara anymore, period. It is not nice and you are not to do it."

"Okay, why don't you see if you can find Alice's dress here in your size? I'll buy it for you."

"Yes, our house is like no other house, is it? You never know what is going to happen next."

Tracy turns to Brenda. "Are you planning on letting Kara change into her regular clothes at your house, or do you think I should take her to the changing room and let her put on her big girl clothes there?"

Kara shrugs. "She probably would. She is lazy and thinks because she is the youngest. She can do whatever she wants and no one will stop her. Ariel also thinks because she doesn't have to go to school like Cathy and me. She is special because she goes to school at home."

The girls nod. "Yes mommy."

Cathy looks though the rack and finds a dress in her size. Thank you for buying me the dress and the stuffed animals."

The girls start to giggle. "You are right mommy. Our house is not like any other house. Our door is the entrance to a fantasy land."

Brenda shrugs. "I guess when she gets to my house. Though I think she should be kept in her diaper until their mom picks them up." She laughs as she sees the look of fear and terror on Kara's face when she said their mom would see her in the diaper.

"You are very welcome, Cathy. I like you a lot now that you are not teasing the girls." Tracy gives Cathy a kiss on the cheek as she takes the dress and the stuffed animals to the checkouts. She thinks for a second then goes over and gets a baby Minnie Mouse. She pays for everything and then hands Cathy her package. She brings the Baby Minnie over to Kara.

"Here you are, Kara. See? It's baby Minnie. She is wearing diapers like you are. Why don't you hold her?" Tracy smiles and slips the baby Minnie Mouse under the straps of the leash.

Tracy listens to Brenda say she would change her at the house, then threaten to send Kara home to her mother dressed in a diaper. She saw the fear in Kara's face.

"What would Kara's mother do if she found out that Kara had a potty accident at Disney today?"

Cathy nods. "It is more fun not teasing them,but teasing Ariel is fun. Because I'm never mean to her when I pick on her." She takes her package from Tracy.

Kara looks at Tracy. "That isn't funny at all. I wouldn't be in a diaper or dressed like this if you hadn't forced me to dress this way." She tries to get the Minnie Mouse out of her leash,but couldn't." She looks at Tracy. "She wouldn't do anything about it."

Cathy and Ariel nods. "Kara is right. Mom wouldn't do anything about it. She would ignore it and tell her to go get cleaned up."

Ariel smiles. "That is what mom does if I wet my goodnite."

"Brenda, I think you will need to keep Cathy's stuffed animals and dress along with Ariel's over at your house. You might keep Kara's baby Minnie at your house as well."

"Let's go ahead and go to the car. Remember to stay with your buddy. Cathy, I will be your buddy and I guess Brenda can be Kara's buddy." Tracy hands Kara's leash to Brenda."Ariel, I guess you and Wanda are buddies. All of my girls already know who their buddy is. I guess the only one without a buddy is Jayme, but she really doesn't need one."

Tracy holds Cathy's hand as they start out of the park. Without thinking she reaches down and pats Cathy on her bottom.

Brenda nods. "I was going to keep them at my house. That way they will always have them when they come over."

Kara sneers. "If mom lets us come back after I tell her what you let your friend do to me." Jayme pouts playfully when Tracy said she doesn't need a buddy.

Cathy blushes bright red when Tracy pats her bottom. The girls line up outside the car and waits for Tracy to help them into the car and get buckled in. The girls fall asleep on the way back home in their carseats sucking their thumbs.

Tracy watches as her girls climb in the car and helps Jayme get in as well. She puts Jayme's wheelchair in the back and drives home. She pulls into the drive and gets out of the car. Tracy pulls the wheelchair out and helps Jayme into it. She sees Brenda pull into her drive shortly after and walks over to Brenda's house. She smiles as Cathy and Kara and Ariel climb out of the back seat. She gives Cathy and Ariel a hug and smiles at Kara.

"I really do appreciate you girls coming along. I am sorry that Cathy and Kara didn't have as much as they could have. Maybe they will learn to make it to the bathroom the next time you have to go when you are out."

Tracy goes back to her house and opens the front door. She starts helping the girls out of the car.

Cathy smiles. "You are welcome. I had alot of fun except for what happened at the baby care center. I didn't like that at all."

Ariel giggles. "I loved the whole day. My favorite parts was riding in Cinderella's carriage and going to the tea party. I hope we can do that again. I had a ton of fun. Your daughters are fun to be around except for two of them. I tried to talk to them and they snobbed me by turning away from me and walking off."

Kara looks at Tracy. "If I had known you was going to embarrass me like this at Disney World. I wouldn't have came along." She turns and walks into the house.

The girls slowly walk into the house and goes up the stairs except for April and Dinah. They lay down in their cribs and go back to sleep. Dinah starts to sign to Tracy asking if she could have some carrots and celery to eat.

"I'm sorry you didn't enjoy all of it, Cathy. Maybe the next time I see you the day will be more enjoyable."

"Yes, that was fun. It was the first time I had a ride a horse drawn carriage. I enjoyed seeing all of you girls dressing up. If you would like I can give your aunt Brenda the pictures we took of all of you once I get them on the computer. I would like to take all of you girls again. You were a great help with taking care of my girls. Which ones snubbed you? I don't think any of my girls would purposely snub you."

Tracy frowns as Kara talks and walks away into Brenda's house. She thought she might have gone a bit overboard but she hoped there was a way to repair the way Kara felt about her.

Tracy follows the girls into the house and sees Dinah and Angel stay downstairs and Dinah sign to her. She knows Dinah wants something but doesn't know what it is. She looks over at Jayme. "Can you tell me what Dinah is signing? I know she wants something and I don't think it is a diaper change."

Ariel nods. "I would like to see the pictures when you get them done. I would like to go with you again. What do you mean I was a great help? I didn't do anything special other hang around with you and your daughters." She points at Dinah and Angel. "They are the ones that snubbed me. I tried to talk to them and they turned their back to me."

Jayme looks at Dinah and then at Tracy. "Dinah wants to know if she and Angel can have some carrots and celery to eat for a snack. They said they are slightly hungry and don't want any sweets. They aren't good for their teeth."

"you helped me keep an eye on the girls so I wouldn't have to worry about them wandering off. They are Dinah and Angel. They weren't snubbing you, they are hearing impaired, which means they couldn't hear you talking to them. Unless they are looking right at you, they didn't realize you were talking to them."

Tracy listens as Jayme explains what Dinah was signing.

"Yes, they can have a snack."

Tracy goes to the kitchen and gets out some carrots and celery and puts them on two plates. She cuts up the celery and carrots into smaller pieces and brings them over to Dinah and Angel. Tracy pours juice into two sippy cups and gives them to the girls.

Ariel nods. "Oh I see. I don't think they would have wandered off. They seemed to be in too much of awe to do that. It was like it was the first time they had ever been there. Was it?" She nods. "I didn't know that. I thought they was snobbing me and I didn't like it at all. It hurt my feelings alot."

Dinah and Angel eats their snack and gives Tracy a hug. They tell Jayme to ask if they can go play in the backyard until the others got up from their nap. Jayme looks at Tracy. "Dinah wants to know if it is ok of they go outside and play in the backyard? They don't want to disturb the others by playing in the playroom upstairs."

Tracy watches the girl eat their snack and cleans them up when they are finished. She hears Jayme ask if the girls can go outside and play for awhile.

"Aren't Dinah and Angel tired? Yes, I guess they can go play outside. I'll go out and watch them."

Tracy takes the girls outside and sits down in one of the patio chairs. She watches as the girls start playing on the swingset."

Jayme asked them if they wasn't tired. Dinah shakes her head and signs to Jayme. "Jayme looks at Tracy. "Dinah said no they aren't tired. They took a nap in the car and they aren't tired anymore." Jayme goes upstairs and checks on the girls and then comes back downstairs. She goes outside to where Tracy is setting. "Can you change me? I know you probably don't want to leave Dinah and Angel out here alone while you change me. Any suggestions on how to do both?"

Tracy nods as Jayme tells her what Dinah said. She continues to watch Dinah and Angel play. When Jayme comes back she listens and thinks about it.

"Well, We can see the backyard from the living room. If the girls are asleep upstairs I can change you in the living room. You can get the things I will need to change you and bring them to the living room and I can change you there. Can you think of any other way?"

Jayme nods. "That sounds pretty good. It was better than the idea I came up with. You changing me out here on the bench while Dinah and Angel was playing." I saw alot of mothers doing that. Instead of taking their child or children to the bathroom to change them. I've seen them lay them on the bench and change them right in front of anyone who would be passing by." She goes into the house and comes back with a diaper,wipes and powder. Jayme hands them to Tracy.

Tracy listens to Jayme and shakes her head. "I would never change any of my girls out in the open where anyone can see them, and I won't change you where any of the other girls can see you. something may happen that you are seen by accident, but I wouldn't ever do it on purpose."

Tracy takes the diaper, wipes and powder from Jayme and leads her into the living room. She helps Jayme lay down on the couch and takes off her pants and untapes her diaper. She cleans Jayme up and folds the used diaper, setting it aside. She slips the clean diaper under Jayme and sprinkles powder on her. She quickly tapes it closed, making sure the diaper is snug and then pulls her pants back up.

"Okay all done." Tracy says as she lifts Jayme off the couch and helps her back into her wheelchair.

Tracy picks up the used diaper and takes it to the trash can and then goes back outside to keep an eye on Dinah and Angel.

Jayme nods. "I'm glad. I think it is rather disgusting and very embarrassing for the child or children to be seen out in public getting changed." She nods. "Well that is ok. If it happens. I would be too embarrassed. They already know that I wear them and you treat me like a little girl." Jayme sucks her thumb as Tracy changes her. "Thank you mommy." She starts to giggle. Tracy follows Tracy outside to the deck. "I have been thinking about something. Why was Kara in a diaper and dressed in childish clothes and Cathy wasn't? I heard you say to Cathy that maybe she will be careful next time and not have an accident."