LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

"You are wearing the leash because you ran away from me earlier. I don't trust you not to try to run away from me when we walk back to where the rest of the girls are and then to the car afterwards. Maybe if you and Kara had learned not to tease your sister or my daughters you wouldn't be in this predicament."

"Yes she does. I hope Brenda can handle her without any help."

Cathy shakes her head. "I did not run away from you. I walked away and hid. You are being mean to us and now you have lied. You said you wasn't going to diaper us and you diapered me. What kind of lesson does that send to your daughters? I have never teased your daughters. I do Ariel,but we have always teased her. It is part of who we are. If she would grow up and act her age. Then she wouldn't get teased." She shakes her head. "It doesn't sound like she is going to be able to. I don't have a platoon of soldiers would be enough help."

Brenda walks out of the room alone and looks at Tracy. "I've hit a snag. I can't get Kara into a diaper. She keeps ripping it off."

Tracy frowns when Brenda said she hasn't been able to diaper Kara.

"I think it will take both of us. I'll go in with you in just a minute. Stay here and rest and I will be right back."

Tracy turns to look at Cathy. "Don't even think of walking away from here without us. We will catch up with you and you will be sorry."

Tracy walks up to the front desk again.

"We are making progress. We have one girl in a diaper and the clothes you provided. However the girl in the jumper keeps ripping her diaper off after we put it on. I was wondering if you had duct tape or packing tape that I could use to secure her diaper on, at least until we get home?"

Brenda nods. "You are probably right." She collapses down onto the floor to rest."

Cathy looks at Tracy. "Are you crazy? Why would I want anyone to see me dressed like this."

The lady shakes her head. "Sorry I don't have any duct tape or packing tape. I only have normal tape and that wouldn't be strong enough to keep her from taking off the diaper. Have you thought about putting the leash on the girl after you get the diaper on. With the strap between her legs. She isn't going to be able to take the diaper off. Though her jumper will be pushed up from the strap."

"People are going to see you like that when we leave anyway. I appreciate that you will stay here like a big girl though."

"Okay, thank you. I guess I will try that."

Tracy comes back to where Brenda, Bonnie and Cathy are at. "Are you ready to go in for round two now? Either I can hold her while you diaper her or I will diaper her while you hold her. Then we will put her leash on her and see if that will keep her diaper on. How does that sound?"

Brenda shakes her head. "No not really. I don't think the two of us are going to be able to diaper her. Maybe I should just forget it. Kara kicked me in the stomach when I tried to diaper her." She looks at Cathy. "Though it wouldn't be fair to Cathy since she didn't fight you when you diapered or dressed her."

"Kara kicked you? we can't put up with that. Even if you don't want to go back in there Kara needs to be shown that she can't abuse her aunt like that, no matter what. I am going in there and give her a spanking. Are you coming in with me? Is Kara wearing the jumper outfit?"

Brenda nods. "Yes she kicked me when I tried to put the diaper on her. I saw her raising her leg,but I couldn't move fast enough to either grab her leg or to move out of the way."

Cathy's eyes got huge. "Damn, Kara kicked you? Mom isn't going to like that at all. Though she isn't going to like the two of you putting us in diapers."

Brenda shrugs. "I don't really know. She was when I left,but I don't know if she is still in the jumper or she took it off." She sighs. "Go ahead and spank her. I'll be in there shortly."

Tracy took a deep breath, then opened the door to the fitting room. She didn't give Kara time to react as she came over and lifted her up. Tracy sat down on the bench and laid Kara over her lap. She took out her hairbrush and started spanking Kara as hard as she could. She didn't say anything for five minutes.

"What were you thinking, kicking your aunt Brenda? You never kick anyone. You are going to wear a diaper, if I have to keep spanking you for the next hour. Now let me know when you are ready for me to diaper you."

Tracy continued to spank Kara as she talked to her. Tracy was tired of Kara fighting them and was going to teach her to do as she was told. she kept on spanking Kara for ten more minutes.

Kara looks at Tracy. "Well she deserved it. She was trying to diaper me and I am not going to wear a diaper. I'm not a baby like Ariel and your daughters. So you mind as well give up. I have a stronger will than you do." She started crying as Tracy spanked her,but she wouldn't give in and agree to wear a diaper.

Brenda walks in as Tracy was spanking Kara with a hairbrush. She tried very hard not to laugh at the sight she was. Kara laying over Tracy's lap with her bottom as red as Ariel's hair,but refusing to give in to Tracy. "How is it going?"

"That doesn't give you the right to kick someone. We will see who has a stronger will."

Tracy continued to spank Kara as Brenda entered the room. Finally she set the hairbrush down and pulled one of Kara's arms behind her back. She rolled Kara over onto her back and pushed her legs up over her chest and held her down.

"Okay, now put the diaper on her, and get the leash out of my purse and put it on her. That should prevent her from trying to remove the diaper."

Kara looks at Tracy. "It gives me as much of a right to kick someone as Brenda does trying to put a diaper on me."

Brenda nods and gets the diaper. She puts it under Kara's bottom and waits for Tracy to put Kara's bottom down on the diaper. Kara stops moving and waits for her chance to run. She got it when Brenda turned to get the leash. Kara wiggles out of Tracy's arms. She runs out of the door,but doesn't get far. Kara was looking behind her and not where she was going. She didn't see Bonnie's foot sticking out until it was too late. Kara hit the floor with a thud. She laid there stunned for a moment. That gave Bonnie enough time to get the jumprope that Cathy found in the playroom around Kara's ankles and wrists. She tied then both with the jumprope. Bonnie smiles up at Tracy as she comes out after Kara. "I caught and tied up your run away calf for you."

Tracy watches as Brenda attempts to diaper Kara again. She sighs when Kara breaks free and runs out of the dressing room. Tracy hears a thump out in the hall and goes to check. She sees Kara bound hand and foot on the floor and Bonnie standing over her.

"Good Job, Bonnie. Now lets get a diaper on her."

Tracy gets a clean diaper out and slips it under Kara. Tracy sprinkles baby powder on Kara and rubs it over her diaper area and down on her thighs, making sure she smell strongly of it. Tracy tapes the diaper closed and slips the leash on Kara. She unties Kara's feet and pulls her to her feet.

"Okay, let's get going everyone."

Bonnie smiles. "Thank you mommy. I knew one day what I saw at the home would come in handy for something other than for punishment." She starts to giggle at points at Kara. "Mommy, the strap between Kara's legs is pushing up the bottom of her dress and exposing her diaper."

Kara struggles to get the leash and diaper off of her,but she couldn't. She starts to cuss at Tracy and Brenda. Bonnie picks up a pacifier and shoves it into Kara's mouth. "Shut up. I'm tired of hearing your mouth. You are suppose to be an almost adult, but you act more like a child than your sister and we do. So either grow up and act your age or continue to act the way you are now and get treated like a baby."

Cathy stops at the door. "Do I have to go out dressed like this? I promise not to pick on my sister anymore,but please don't make me go out there dressed like this. Someone from my school might see me." Tears was rolling down her cheeks as she looks at Tracy.

"Good Job, Bonnie."

"If we were at my house, Kara, you would get your mouth washed out with soap for cussing at your Aunt Brenda and me."

Tracy looks at Cathy and frowns. She didn't want to shame Cathy in front of anyone she knew.

"Since you have been cooperating with me, I guess you can change clothes after we take your picture and you thank the woman at the desk for taking care of you."

Tracy takes her camera out of her purse and takes several pictures of both Cathy and Kara.

Kara smirks. "Well then it is a good thing we aren't at your house. Washing someone's mouth out with soap is so old fashion,but then again you are old."

Cathy looks at Kara. "For once in your life. Why don't you just shut up before you dig yourself any deeper. Right down you are up to your neck and using a big backhoe to go deeper. Soon you are going to be in over your head." She looks at Cathy. "Why are you taking my picture dressed like this? Are you going to blackmail me with them?"

Bonnie giggles. "I doubt it. You are a white female not a black male."

"I may be old fashioned but it works."

"No, I don't want to blackmail you. I will put these in a photo album marking our visit to Disney World. No one will ever see these pictures outside of our families. I may give copies to Brenda if she wants them. I doubt you will ever see them, since I don't think your mother will allow me to see you girls again. Now all you have to is go thank the lady at the desk for taking care of you after your accident and I will let you change back into your regular clothes."

Cathy looks at Tracy. "Oh I see." She nods. "You are probably right about that. If I don't see you again. I want to thank you for being so nice to me and letting me come with you to Disney World. I had fun with all of you. Well until I got here and you redressed me in the clothes the lady put on us. That wasn't any fun." Cathy slowly walks away from Tracy and goes up front where the lady was at. She thanked the lady for taking care of her after her accident. Cathy walks back to Tracy. "Ok I thanked her. Now I kept up my end of the deal. Now you need to keep up you end of it." She goes into the changing room and starts to close the door. Cathy noticed Tracy was coming into the room too. She held the door open and lets Tracy in as well. Cathy lets Tracy take off the leash and the shortalls. She looks down at the floor when Tracy lets the shortalls fall to the floor and exposes her wet diaper. "I'm sorry. I was going to ask to go to the bathroom,but I thought you wouldn't let me since I was wearing a diaper. Are you going to put me into another diaper since I wet the diaper I was wearing?"

"I am glad you were able to come as well. I hope I can see you again sometime."

Tracy watches as Cathy walks up front then returns a few minutes later. She walks with Cathy back to the changing room. She takes the leash off of Cathy and pulls her shortalls down. Tracy smiles a bit as she sees the diaper is wet.

"No, I am not going to make you wear another diaper. You should have told me you had to go to the bathroom earlier though."

Tracy removes the diaper and cleans Cathy up. She hands Cathy the panties to put on and then waits as Cathy finishes getting dressed.

"What do you think we should do with your sister Kara?"

Cathy nods. "Me too. I'm sorry I wasn't as nice to you and your daughters as I should have been. I let Kara influence my behavior towards everyone. I hope to see you again too." She smiles when Tracy say she wasn't going to diaper her again. "I was going to,but I didn't think you would let me out of the diaper to go use the bathroom. So I didn't bother to ask so I didn't make you more mad at me." Cathy quickly gets redressed and then looks at the leash in Tracy's hand. "Are you going to put me into the leash again?" She shrugs. "I don't know. She has always been the way you saw her today. So I don't know what you should do about Kara." Cathy starts to giggle. "You could leave her here as a replacement for Grumpy. That way he can take a vacation and Snow White wouldn't be short a dwarf."

"No, I won't put the leash on you. I think you will stay with us. I guess nothing will change Kara. Let's go on out now."

Tracy leads Cathy out of the changing room. She looks at Brenda. "I think Cathy was remorseful enough so I let her change back into her regular clothes."

Cathy nods. "Ok Tracy. I'll try and stay with you." She laughs. "Not unless you have a device that can turn back time to when she was a baby and change her behavior then." Cathy follows Tracy out,but can't keep up with her very well.

Brenda nods. "If you think so. I don't buy it,but it is your decision."

Kara shakes her head. "It has nothing to do with Cathy being remorseful. Because she doesn't have a remorseful bone in her body. You let her go back to wearing her regular clothes because she sucked up to you and kissed your bottom and I'm dressed this way. Because I wouldn't do either one."

Tracy sees that Cathy isn't keeping up and takes her hand.

"Kara, you are going to have a rough time in the world if you keep acting like you do. No one wants to hire a girl who isn't willing to take orders. Now we better get going."

Cathy blushes when Tracy takes her hand. "Maybe you should get a stroller for me. I can't keep up as well as everyone else."

Kara looks at Tracy. "I'm not going to work for anyone. I'm am going to be my own boss. I am going to be a fashion designer or a cartoonist."

Jayme looks at Tracy as they come out. "Well it is about time you all came out. I was beginning to think you all wasn't going to come out anytime soon."

Cathy sees all the girls have stuffed animals. "Where did they get the stuffed animals at?"

"No, I think you'll do okay."

"Even if you do get a job working for yourself, you still need to get along with people."

"Yeah, well we ran into a few problems."

"The girls got the stuffed animals in a store down on main street. Do you want one?"