LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Brenda nods. "Well that is ok. If their mom wasn't one of the liberal,tree hugging hippie type of person. This wouldn't be a big deal. Personally I think the two of them needed a spanking a long time ago. Ariel is the only one who acts right."

Kara looks at Brenda. "Of course she does. She is still a child and everyone's favorite. They feel sorry for her because she has accidents and never grew up mentally from a small child."

The lady looks at Tracy. "They are not quite ready yet. The drying cycle is almost finished. If you want to come by before you leave the park. They should be dry and folded up for you."

"Kara, why do you think you have to act all grown up now that you are a teen? Give yourself time to be a girl."

"Well, after I get the girls ready I was going to go get my girls and we would be leaving. How dry do you think they would be now?"

Kara looks at Tracy. "Because teenagers are almost grown up. They have alot more responsiblities and are expected to put away their childish ways and grow up. So the time to be a child is over and has been since I was 12."

The lady looked at her watch. "I put them in about 10 minutes ago for a second drying cycle. They wasn't dry the first time around."

"You will have plenty of time to act grown up once you are out of high school. I know a lot of teens that still have stuffed animal collections and have posters from when they were kids still on their walls."

"Okay, I guess we can wait a few more minutes. I'll let everyone know."

Tracy goes back to where Brenda, Kara and Cathy are. "The clothes will be dry shortly. They weren't completely dry when the lady dried them the first time."

Kara shakes her head. "No we don't. Mom packed all that stuff up the day after our 12th birthday while we was at school. When we got home. Our room was cleaned out except for our beds and desks." She looks at Tracy. "Can't we wear them still wet? I feel uncomfortable in childish clothes and training pants. I feel like my IQ is going down by the minute."

Kara shrugs. "I guess so,but you can't miss what you don't have." She nods. "Ok I'll guess I'll have to wait,but wet clothes is better than looking like your girls or Ariel. We are too old to look like babies and toddlers."

Bonnie looks at Kara. "That isn't very nice. I know you don't like any of us,but that doesn't give you any reason to make fun of us."

"Kara, that was uncalled for. I don't care what your parents allow, you will not say anything mean to my daughters or your sister when you are with me.You better be careful or I will march you out to the car wearing what you are now."

Kara looks at Tracy. "You wouldn't dare taking me to the car dressed like this. You might think you are,but you are very much mistaken." She looks at Brenda. "I would tell your friend not to make claims she can't back up or have the guts to do." Kara looks at Tracy. "I'll say whatever I want about my sister. It is all true."

Brenda smiles. "Kara, Tracy doesn't make empty threats. If she says something. She means it."

"Kara, It wouldn't take much guts to take you out to the car dressed like that. I think we would have to put training pants on you first though. we couldn't have you running around with a naked butt, now could we?"

Kara nods. "Yes I did,but you are not in charge of me. I'm an adult and so I don't have to listen to you. So I can do whatever I want to do."

The lady nods. "Yes I'll go get the clothes." She leaves the front room and goes down the hall. The lady comes back with the clothes. "They aren't quite dry yet." She hands the clothes to Tracy. "If you want the girls to stay with you. Don't forget to put their leashes on them."

Kara and Cathy take their clothes and goes to one of the changing rooms. Bonnie looks at Tracy after they left. "Mommy, why did you back down and let them boss you around? You should have made them go out dressed the way they was. You would have made us go out like that if we wet our clothes like they did."

The lady comes over to where Tracy was at. "I'm sorry ma'am,but I forgot something when I gave you the clothes. Here is the girls' panties. They was in the bottom of the dryer and I didn't see them. I know it is none of my business,but I don't think they are ready for big girl panties. When the clothes was brought to me. There was a strong odor of urine in their panties. I tried the best I could,but I couldn't get all of the smell out."

Tracy takes the panties. "Thank you."

Tracy looks at Brenda. "It appears the girls were lying to me. They said they just spilt water on themselves. What do you think we ought to do?"

Brenda nods. "Yes it looks like they did. They may have spilt water on themselves,but it was after they wet their panties. Well I think they should be diapered and put back into the little girl's clothes they was wearing when I came in. They lied like small children and they should be treated as such."

Tracy nods her head. "I agree with you. Will you help me get them dressed?"

Tracy pulls a diaper and a leash out of her purse and hands them to Brenda. "Which one of the girls do you want to take? I don't think either of the girls will accept it willingly."

Brenda smiles. "Oh course I'll help you getting them dressed. Maybe we should let Bonnie and the others pick on the two of them the way they picked on and made fun of them." She looks at the leash. "Where did you get the baby leash at? Have you been planning this for them all day?" Brenda thinks for a moment. "Yeah you are probably right. I'll take Kara. Cathy is all your's."

Tracy steps inside the dressing room and closes the door. "Brenda and I just found your urine stained panties. We know you lied to us, so don't try to deny it. I am here to put a diaper on you and put you back in the outfit you were wearing when I found you. Now get undressed so I can get started. Brenda is taking care of Kara right now."

Cathy looks at the floor. "I didn't lie to you. I never said anything about it. Kara said no one would find out about it and if we said we spilled on our pants. Then no one would know we wet ourselves." She looks up. "Do I have to wear a diaper? They are for babies." Cathy slowly gets updressed until she was standing in front of Tracy in her panties. She couldn't look Tracy in the eyes.

Down the hall Tracy can hear Kara cussing and yelling at Brenda at the top of her lungs.

"Yes, you do have to wear a diaper. We can't be taking favorites and since I am sure that Kara will be diapered so will you. Let's get this over with."

Tracy removed Cathy's panties and had her lay down. she slipped the diaper under her and sprinkled baby powder on her and taped the diaper closed. She had Cathy stand up, then dressed her in the toddlerish looking shortalls. Tracy smiled a bit as she could tell Cathy was wearing a diaper under the shortalls. Finally she took the leash out of her purse and attached it to Cathy. Tracy picked up the clothes that Cathy had been wearing and put them in her purse.

"Okay, let's go out into the hall and wait for Brenda and Kara. You should consider yourself lucky, Cathy. Kara will be wearing a jumper and her diaper will be showing, while yours is covered with your shortalls."

Cathy nods without looking at Tracy. She starts to cry as Tracy removes her panties and diapers her. Cathy turns away when Tracy puts the shortalls back on her and the leash. "Why do I have to wear a leash? I'm not a dog. Why are you being so mean to me. I haven't been mean to you or your daughters. That was all Kara." She looks down at the shortalls and notices they was ballooned out. "They might be covered,but you can still tell I'm diapered and you can see part of the diaper between my legs." Cathy walks out with Tracy. She could hear Brenda wasn't having an easy time with getting Kara dressed. "Sounds like Kara is putting up quite a fight."