LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Bonnie nods. "Ok mommy. I'll wait here for you." She sets down on the edge of Dinah's crib and waits for Tracy to get back.

Hannah shakes her head. "No we haven't decided on a story. Three of us wants to hear Cinderella, Three of us wants to hear the House Jack built and Dinah wants to hear Snow White."

"Okay, that sounds good. Would she use your names instead of the little pigs or the wolf? Have you girls heard the story of Snow White and Rose Red? This isn't the same Snow White who bit the poison apple or met the seven dwarves. These are two little girls that lived with their widowed mother in a small shack."

"How about we all sit on the floor while I tell the story?"

Hananh nods. "She could use our names along with the character like I was Hannah Pig. Gina was Gina Pig and Dinah was Dinah Wolf. Bonne was Bonnie Red Riding Hood." All the girls set down on the floor and Bonnie sat beside Tracy so she could sign the story to Dinah.

Tracy sits down on the floor next to Bonnie and the rest of the girls gathered around her.

"Once upon a time there was a widow who lived in a small cottage in the woods. Outside her window she had two rose bushes, one of the bushes had white roses and the other had red roses. The woman had two girls that she had nicknamed Snow White and Rose Red, since they resembled the rose bushes. Their real names were Bonnie and Mary."

"The girls were obedient children and helped their mother around the cottage, like all good girls are supposed to do. The girls often played in the woods in their free time. The animals all looked after the children when they were in the woods. One day when they were eating dinner in the cottage, there was a loud knock on the door. The mother, thinking it was a wayfaring traveler that might have got lost or something, sent Mary to open the door. Instead of a stranger, they found a BEAR! and not just any bear, this bear could talk! He told them not to be afraid, that he wouldn't harm them, that he only wanted to warm himself by the fire. The mother told him to lay down by the fire, but to watch that his fur didn't catch on fire."

"Bonnie and Mary soon became good friends with April Bear and played with him. He would spend the night and leave the house every morning. One day, shortly after spring arrived, April Bear announced that she would have to leave and not come back until the end of summer. The girls were saddened, but there was nothing they could do."

"One day when the girls were out gathering flowers in the woods they saw a strange sight. A small dwarf had his beard caught under a tree that he had cut down. Bonnie took out a pair of scissors that she always kept in her pocket and snipped off a few inches of the Dwarves beard, freeing him."

"Instead of being grateful, the dwarf was mad at Bonnie for cutting off part of his beard."

Tracy took a deep breath to let Bonnie catch up with her.

(Do you want me to finish the story?)

"I guess I should tell you a little something about the dwarf. He is not like the seven dwarves in Snow White. They were kind and liked people. This dwarf was mean and nasty and hated everyone. He stole from whoever he could and kept it all for himself."

" a few days later, Bonnie and Mary decided to catch some fish at the brook. they were approaching the brook when they say something that was thrashing about in the weeds near the water. At first they thought it was a grasshopper, but as they drew closer they saw it was the Dwarf. He had fishing line entangled in his beard and it looked like the fish was dragging him toward the water."

"Don't just stand there looking at me, stupid girls, help me!" the dwarf cried out. That wasn't very nice of the dwarf, was it? Bonnie again took out her scissors and snipped off a bit more of the dwarf's beard, freeing him. instead of being grateful, the dwarf cursed at the girls and grabbed the sack he was carrying, which just happened to be full of jewels that he had stolen."

"One day, Bonnie and Mary's mother sent them to town to buy some thread and needles. On the way to town, the girls saw a bird flying in circles over a field. They saw him getting closer and closer to the ground, finally landing on a rock. A few moments later they heard a small voice cry out. they ran over to look and saw that the bird, an eagle, was about to take off with the dwarf. He had the dwarf in his claws and was about to fly off. Bonnie grabbed the dwarf before the eagle could get way, holding him with all of her might. She was almost successful in keeping the dwarf from the eagle. The dwarf's beard was tangled around the eagles talon, or claw. Bonnie quickly pulled the scissors out of her pocket and snipped the dwarf's beard, freeing him."

"Again the dwarf cursed the girls and ran off with a bag of gems. The girls shook their heads and continued on to town. When they were on their way back to their house, they saw the dwarf sitting in a field with gems spread out around him. The girls stopped and looked at him. The dwarf looked up and jumped in fright.

"what are you looking at, stupid girls? The dwarf cried out. He took a step toward the girls to try and scare them off. Suddenly there was a loud roar behind the dwarf and he turned around. April bear was running as fast as he could toward the dwarf."

"Stop please, Mr. Bear. Spare my life. Take these gems instead The dwarf looked at the girls. Eat these girls instead. They are fatter and would make a better meal."

"Of course April bear didn't listen to him. He pounced on the dwarf, killing him quickly. Bonnie and Mary had run and hid behind a rock when the dwarf started towards them. April bear called out ' Snow White, Rose Red, don't be afraid, it's me, April bear.' The bear walked over to where the girls were hiding his fur fell away, revealing a handsome prince, dressed in gold.

"I am a King's son and was bewitched by that wicked Dwarf. He stole all my treasures and I had to roam around the woods as a bear. Only the death of the dwarf could free me. He couldn't die as long as he had his beard. I saw that his beard had been cut off, so I was able to kill him, freeing myself."

"Bonnie got married to the prince, while Mary got married to his brother, who was also a prince. The girls moved into the castle. They did not forget their mother, moving her into the castle as well. She made sure that she brought the two rose bushes and planted them outside the window in the castle garden. And, as most fairy tales end, They lived happily ever after."

Tracy looked at the girls. "How did you like that story?"

The girls giggled at the story. Hannah smiles. "The story was good except for the bear killing the dwarf,but something bad did need to happen to him for cursing at the girls."

Dinah signs to Bonnie. "Mommy, Dinah said one things in the story didn't make sense. April is a girl's name. So April Bear would have been a princess not a prince after the spell was broken." Bonnie stands up. "Well sisters. We have to go,but we will be back tomorrow and hopefully the hospital will say you can go home with us tomorrow." The girls groan. "I know. I don't like the idea of leaving all of you here,but it is just for one night hopefully. Tomorrow we will all be together again and this time it will be forever. It is time for the bear hugs." All the girls stand up and form a single file line. Bonnie hugs Molly and passes her to Hannah. Hannah hugs her and passes her to Emily. Molly was passed from girl to girl as each of them gave Molly and hug and Molly hugged each of them back. Dinah was the last to hug Molly and she brought Molly to Bonnie. The 7 of them embraced in one big hug. Hannah,Emily,Gina,Mary and April lined up to gives Tracy a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Dinah stands there and looks at Tracy.

"Tell Dinah that I know that the bear should have been named a boys name, but none of you have a boys name. In the three little pigs, the wolf was a male wolf, if I remember right. Sometimes you have to make things up when you tell a story."

Tracy gives all the girls except for Dinah a hug and receive a kiss on the cheek. When they were done, Tracy smiled at Dinah and said "I love you".

"I really wish I could take all of you tonight. You will be in my heart and on my mind. Okay Bonnie, I guess it's time we left for our hotel room."

Tracy walks out of the hospital room holding Bonnie's hand, heading for the elevator.

"Tell Dinah that I know that the bear should have been named a boys name, but none of you have a boys name. In the three little pigs, the wolf was a male wolf, if I remember right. Sometimes you have to make things up when you tell a story."

Tracy gives all the girls except for Dinah a hug and receive a kiss on the cheek. When they were done, Tracy smiled at Dinah and said "I love you".

"I really wish I could take all of you tonight. You will be in my heart and on my mind. Okay Bonnie, I guess it's time we left for our hotel room."

Tracy walks out of the hospital room holding Bonnie's hand, heading for the elevator.

Bonnie nods and signs to Dinah and Dinah signs back. "The wolf in the Three Pigs is protrayed as a male,but it never says in the story. It just says the Big Bad Wolf."

Hannah nods. "We wish we could go with you tonight instead of staying here alone with no one to protect us."

Bonnie looks up at Tracy. "Mommy, I have a surprise for my sisters when we all go to Build A Bear store. Molly wants me to take a little of her stuffing out and put some in each of the other's stuffed animals. So they all will have a little bit of her with them at all times."

"ask Dinah about the seven dwarve's. Don't tell me they were girls. you girls are the dwarves."

As Tracy takes Bonnie down in the elevator, she has tears in her eyes. She didn't really want to leave the girls at the hospital, but she had no other choice. She planned on bringing Bonnie to the hospital as early as possible after breakfast. She hoped the doctor would okay her taking them with her in the morning. Tracy still needed to go see Linda at the agency and she wanted to make a couple of phone calls as well.

Tracy led Bonnie out to the car and opened it. She let Bonnie get in the car and buckled her in. Tracy then got in the driver's seat and started the car.

"Next stop Walmart, and then the hotel."

Bonnie laughs at Dinah's answer to Tracy's questions. "Mommy, Dinah said that no the dwarves were boys. Girl Dwarves would look silly in beards." She looks at Tracy after they got into the car. "Where is the toys in Walmart? Can I go over to the toys by myself or do you have to go with me? I don't mind if you come with me. I just don't want you to get bored while I'm looking at the toys." Bonnie looks out the window as they pull into the parking lot. "Wow Walmart is huge. What is a super center? Is that where Super Heroes shop? Well there be any super heroes in there shopping? I hope so. I want to meet some super heroes."

"I will take you to the toy department, but first we need to visit the little girls section and get you some pajamas so that you can have a jammie top to sleep in. Also, I would like to get something for us to eat tonight and maybe for breakfast. I don't mind waiting while you look at the toys."

"A walmart supercenter means that it has a grocery store inside and is quite a bit larger than a regular Walmart. I have never seen a super hero inside one."

After Tracy parks the car she gets out and lets Bonnie out as well. She takes Bonnie's hand and walks her up to sidewalk in front of the store. She enters the store and pulls a shopping cart from the rack.

"I am not going to make you ride in the cart, Bonnie. However, I do expect you to stay right with me. I want to go to the little girls department first and then over to the grocery area."

Bonnie nods. "Ok mommy. What are you going to get for us to eat tonight and for breakfast? It isn't going to be oatmeal is it? I hate the taste of it." She shudders as she thinks about the nasty tasting oatmeal. "I don't know who makes it,but the box said Gerber on it. The rice and mixed wasn't much better." Bonnie frowns a little bit. "Oh so super heroes don't shop here or if they do. They aren't in their hero clothes." She sees a firefighter standing there with a boot in her hand. "Mommy, who is that firefighter standing there with a boot in her hand? Do they have to take up money from people so they can afford to go to fires?" Bonnie walks into the store and looks around. She stops for a moment to look at the gumball machine. Bonnie looks around and notices Tracy wasn't in sight. She starts crying. "MOMMY. MOMMY."

"I'm not sure what to get for dinner or breakfast. I will have to look in the grocery section and decide then. It sounds like they fed you baby cereal. That stuff is awfully bland and made for real babies to eat. Don't worry, I won't make you eat it. Maybe you can help me pick out something, okay?"

"I am not exactly positive what that firefigher is collecting money for. They collect for children's hospitals, sometimes for special causes like helping people that lose their homes in fires, etc. The city provides for them to have firetrucks and ambulances so they can get to fires."

After pulling a cart out of the rack, Tracy starts back towards the little girls department. She didn't think Bonnie was too small to shop in the teen section. She had just reached the section with girl's pajamas when she looked down and noticed that Bonnie wasn't with her. Tracy began to panic and decided to retrace her steps. She hoped that someone hadn't taken Bonnie right from under her nose. She looked frantically around as she pushed the cart back to the front. As she got near the the shopping cart rack Tracy heard Bonnie call for her. Tracy left the cart and ran over to where Bonnie was standing.

"Here I am Bonnie! I'm sorry. I should have kept my eye on you. I was afraid that someone had taken you," Tracy said, hugging Bonnie tightly in her arms.

"Would you rather ride in the cart so you can keep an eye on me while we are shopping?" Tracy asked.

Bonnie shrugs. "I don't know what it was,but it was nasty tasting and bland." She nods. "Ok I'll help you pick something out. Oh I see Mommy. So they take up money for children hospital like the one my sisters are in?" Bonnie looks at Tracy. "What is an ambulance mommy?" Bonnie hugs Tracy tight. "I'm sorry I didn't listen to you and stayed close to you. I was looking at the gumball machine at the cart rack. I had never seen one that had a spiral slide to it. When I looked up. You was gone and I got really scared. I can't see you and I didn't know which way to go to look for you. Mom and Daddy told me if I got lost from them to stay where I was at and find a police officer to help me. I was about to go ask the fire fighter to help me,but then I saw you coming." She nods. "Yes I would like that. Then you can't get lost from me. I have to keep an eye on you so you don't wonder off again." Bonnie smiles at Tracy.

"Yes sometimes they collect for hospitals like your sisters are in. Would you like for me to push you over there so we can find out what they are collecting for?"

"An ambulance is a large van that has sirens and lights on it that you transport people to the hospital in when it's an emergency, like a car accident or if someone is really sick and they need to get to the hospital in a hurry."

"I am so sorry that I wasn't paying attention that you had stopped at the gumball machine. Would you like a gumball so you can see how it works?"

"When we get home, I am going to make a card for you and each of your sisters so that if you get lost it will have your name, address and my cell phone number on it so you can give it to a policeman or another adult you can trust, like the fireman. You could let Molly carry it in her backpack."

Tracy lifts Bonnie up and puts her in the safety seat at the back of the shopping cart where toddlers usually sit. There is two straps that connect across the child's waist, but Tracy doesn't use them on Bonnie. When she has Bonnie in the seat, Tracy gives her a kiss on the cheek and smiles at her.

"I don't ever want to lose you or your sisters. Ever," Tracy said.

Bonnie nods. "Yes I would like to go see what they are collecting for." She rides the cart while Tracy pushed her over to the fire fighter. "What are you collecting money for?"

The female firefighter looks at Bonnie. "Well aren't you a cutie. We are raising money to build a wall to honor fallen firefighters."

Bonnie looks at the fire fighter. "Why do they need a wall. I fall alot,but I don't get a wall."

The firefighter laughs. "It isn't that kind of fallen. It means firefighters who have died in the line of duty. Once we get enough money. We are going to put the names of the firefighters who have died."

Bonnie nods. She opens the backpack and digs around. She pulls out 2 quarters and puts them in the boot. "Maybe this will help out."

The firefighter smiles. "Every little bit helps." She puts her helmet on Bonnie's head and takes a picture with her camera phone. "Real cute. It looks like we have a junior fire fighter in the making."

Bonnie gives the helmet back to the firefighter and waits on Tracy to push her to the clothes. "I thought that is what a helicopter does. Get people to the hospital in a hurry. Why do they need ambulances if they have helicopters? They both do the same job." She shakes her head. "Not right now mommy. I'll get one before we leave. I don't want to get sticky from the gumball." Bonnie nods. "That is a good idea. If I had gone to the firefighter. I couldn't have gave her anything,but my name. That would not have been much help." She looks down at her waist. "We can't go yet. I don't have my seatbelt on. If we are in an accident. I could get hurt without my seatbelt and you could get into trouble with the shopping cart police."

Tracy listens to the firefighter talk to Bonnie. She smiles as the firefighter puts the hat on Bonnie and takes her picture.

"Could you please email me a copy of that picture? I would love to show her sisters." Tracy opens her purse and pulls out her wallet. She looks inside and pulls out two twenty dollar bills and a card with her cell phone number and Email address on it. She slips the money in the boot and hands the firefighter the card.

"An ambulance handles most emergency calls. It's only when they need to get to the hospital really, really fast or if they can't get an ambulance where they need it that they use a helicopter."

Tracy smiles and tugs down Bonnie's dress, making sure her diaper is covered, then brings the seat belt across her stomach, clicking it together.

"I wouldn't want to get in trouble with the shopping cart police, would I?" Tracy asked, still smiling.

Tracy pushes the cart back to the little girls department and finds the pajamas.

The firefighter nods. "Yes I can sent you the picture. If you would like to. You can bring your daughters to the fire station tomorrow around 12. We are have an open house and demostrating alot of our equipment and showing off our repelling skills. It is the new fire station downtown. It replaces the old station across the street. There is also going to be some government agencies that deal with children going to be there passing out information about their services." She writes the address down on the back of one of the flyers. Here you go."

Bonnie nods. "Oh I see. So they both do the same job,but in different ways." She shakes her head and giggles. "No you don't want to get into trouble with the shopping cart police. They could make you round up runaway carts in the parking lot." Bonnie looks at the pajamas. "Dora,Dora. I want the Dora ones." She points to the yellow ones. "I don't want the blue ones. They have swipper the fox on them. He isn't very nice. He takes things without asking premission."

"Thank you. Hopefully I will be able to get her sister's out of the hospital before noon. We will have to see. I am sure they would love to see that."

Tracy looks at the Dora the Explorer pajamas and picks them up. She notices that they have them in sizes for a three, four or five year old. Tracy isn't sure what size to get. She looks over at Bonnie and then at the package. Finally she tears open the ones sized for a five year old and tries them up against Bonnie. It seems a little big.

"How about we go in the dressing room and you can try the tops on? I am not sure what size you wear."

The firefighter nods. "Oh are they sick or something? I hope whatever they have. They get over it quickly. It is no fun being sick or hurt."

Bonnie nods. "Ok mommy." She holds the package and fingers the fabric. It felt good against her fingers to have something new and not something that had been used over and over as girls left the home. "Do you think the pants would fit me? They look a little long." Bonnie waits for Tracy to unbuckle her and help her out of the seat." She looks around at the dressing room. "Where is the dressing at? I don't see any kind of dressing in here. There is no salad in here either. You picked the wrong room. There is nothing in here except a seat and hooks."

"Something like that. No it's not fun being sick" Tracy said, not wanting to go into the whole story.

Tracy unstraps Bonnie and lifts her out of the cart and leads her into the dressing room and closes the door. Tracy smiles at Bonnie's question.

"This is a different kind of dressing, honey. This kind of dressing is like when you get dressed."

"Yes the pants seem a bit long, but I thought you told me you only wanted to wear the tops anyway?"

"okay, put your arms up, please," Tracy asked, pulling Bonnie's dress over her head.