LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Hannah shakes her head. "I'm not going to apologize to her when what I said is the truth. She isn't one of us and she is just pretending to be like us. That isn't right. None of us are acting like her. She is disrespecting us by pretending to be like us."

Mary and Gina points to the left. "She went that way."

Bonnie,April and Emily point in the other direction. "She went that way mommy."

Dinah starts looking at the ground after reading Tracy's lips. She walked slowly across the yard following the grass that was pushed down. Dinah sees Cathy setting over in the corner next to the fence crying. She goes running over to Tracy and starts to sign fast and pulling on Tracy's hand.

Emily looks at Tracy. "I don't know what Dinah is saying,but I think she wants you to follow her. I've never seen our indian sister so excited before."

Bonnie looks at Emily. "She is not an indian. Dinah hates that word. She said she is native american."

"Cathy is just playing like a toddler, she isn't trying to be one of you. It's like you pretending you are a princess. It's just a game, sort of. like dress up."

Tracy shakes her head as the girls all point in different directions. She felt like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz when she asks the scarecrow which was the path to Oz and he pointed one direction and then the opposite one.

Tracy nods when Emily says that Dinah was trying to get her to follow her. Tracy follows Dinah until she sees Cathy sitting on the ground. She walks over and kneels down next to Cathy. Tracy pulls Cathy on her lap and starts rocking her."

"I'm sorry Hannah made fun of you. Don't worry about it, okay?"

"When I pretend to be a princess. It is just that. Pretending. Cathy wasn't. She was dressing like us and trying to be one of us. It started after she came out of the baby room. She wanted a dress and stuffed animals like we had. Cathy was trying to be like us. Ariel never tried to be like us. She is her own person."

Jayme looks out at Tracy. "Hey Dorothy. Have you figured out which way is to the Merry Old Land of Oz?" She starts laughing.

Cathy looks up. "It hurt me alot when she laughed at me and called me a big baby. Do you think I am a big baby? Maybe coming over here wasn't a good idea. I didn't want to be laughed at or made fun of. I just wanted to have fun and be free to be childish again without no one judging me."

"What is wrong if Cathy wants to be a toddler? is that so bad? You know what? You are as bad as Kara and her mother. You expect Cathy to be a teenager, act like a teenager and forget about being a child. She isn't allowed to have a stuffed toy or a princess dress because she is too old for those things. Why don't you just leave Cathy alone and let her be a little girl if that's what she wants.

"I don't know. It's confusing."

"No, I don't think you are a big baby. You are a girl who wants to see what it's like to be a toddler again. The only one who made fun of you over here was Hannah. The rest of the girls didn't care that you were wearing diapers and acting like a toddler. Do you think you can ignore Hannah and keep playing with the other girls?"

Hannah looks at Tracy. "What is wrong with Cathy being a toddler? That is simple. She isn't a toddler. That would be like be acting like an elephant. I'm not an elephant and if I was around real elephant. It would be disrespective to them to act like one if I wasn't." She nods. "Yes I expect her to act like a teenager because that is what she is. Cathy is a teenager and that is how she should act." Hannah looks at Tracy. "When she starts acting like the teenager she is. Then I'll leave Cathy alone."

Cathy shrugs. "I don't know. It is going to be hard to ignore her when she is always right there to laugh and make fun of me. Hannah and Kara are cut from the same mold. They think I should grow up and act my age. Whether I want to or not."

"Well if are going to keep teasing Cathy, maybe you better just go play in the playroom. I don't want anyone teased around here for any reason."

"I know, and I wish there was something we could do about them. I guess you just have to do what you want and not worry about about people teasing you."

Hannah huffs. "Fine take Brenda's niece side over your own daughter. I can see who you like more." She turns around and goes into the house. Hannah sets on the couch and watches TV.

Cathy looks up at Tracy. "Maybe we can put them and my mom into a rocket to Mars. I would like to see them tease and laugh at Marvin Martian. He would take care of them." She sighs. "That is easier said than done when they are always there to tease and make fun of you because you aren't acting the age you are suppose to be."

Tracy shakes her head as Hannah goes back into the house.

"Yeah, that would be nice, but we have to deal with them. If you want to be a toddler it's best just to do it here. You will still have Hannah to deal with, but I will try to keep her from teasing you."

Cathy shakes her head. "There is no dealing with them. What mom said goes and Kara makes fun of me because I'm not the grown up teenage sister I'm suppose to be. I didn't want to tease and pick on your daughters,but I figured it was the only way to get Kara to stop picking on me and it worked. The whole time we was at Disney World alone. She didn't pick on me or call me names once."

Jayme hears the doorbell ringing. She goes into the house and to the front door. Ariel was standing there and it looked like she had been crying. "Are you ok Ariel?"

Ariel shakes her head. "No I'm not. Is Tracy here? I need to talk to her."

Jayme nods. "Yes she is here. She is out in the backyard with the girls and Cathy." She leads Ariel though the house and out the backdoor. "Tracy, could you come to the deck? There is someone here who wants to talk to you."

Tracy nods as Cathy speaks. She hugs her again.

Tracy looks up as Jayme says someone wanted to talk to her. She sees Ariel standing there looking very sad and had red eyes from crying. Tracy gets up and sets Cathy down. She goes over to Ariel.

"What's the matter, honey? Is something wrong?"

Ariel nods. "Yes Mommy left me and Cathy. Mommy came to pick us up and Kara told her what happened at Disney World. I heard mommy and Aunt Brenda talking in the kitchen. I went upstairs to get my bag that had my stuffed animals in it. When I looked out the window. Mommy was backing out of the driveway with Kara in the car. She drove off without the two of us." She starts to cry again as she talks to Tracy.

"Oh my God!" Tracy's heart went out to Ariel and Cathy. Tracy picked up Ariel and held her in her arms. She gave Ariel a kiss on the cheek. She wondered if Brenda was going to take in the girls now. After she comforted Ariel for a few minutes, she set her down on the ground.

"Why don't you go over to and tell Cathy? I need to make a phone call."

Tracy takes out her cellphone and dials Brenda's number.

Ariel looks at Tracy. "You promise not to run off from me too?"

Jayme nods. "We promise we will not run off from you. We will be here for you no matter what." Ariel nods and walks off to find Cathy. After a few minutes. Tracy,Jayme and the girls could heard both of them crying.

Brenda picks up her cellphone. "How would you just run off and leave two of your daughters here? Cathy and Ariel are your daughters. Yes I screwed up and put the three of them in diapers. Cathy said she was sorry and I put her back in her regular panties. Kara put up a fight and refuses to tell Tracy she was sorry for making fun of her daughters. So I left her in a diaper. Ariel forgot her backpack that had her goodnites in them. So I put her in a diaper." She looks at the number and sighs. "Oh sorry about that Tracy. I thought you was my no good sister in law. I'm guessing you know about what Pamela did."

"Yes, Ariel came over and told me. I have two little girls here sobbing right now. My main concern right now is what is going to happen to Ariel and Cathy. Are you going to keep them with you for now? Are you going to call Child Services on Pamela? Also, if you are going to keep the girls, do you have beds for them to sleep in?"

Brenda nods. "I guessed Ariel came over to your house when I couldn't find her in the house. The two of them are my main concern too. Yes I'm going to keep them with me. They have no other place to do. I couldn't stomach the idea of putting them into Child protective Services. Because they could be put into an orphanage. No I'm not going to call Child Services on Pamela. It wouldn't do any good. The two of them are better off without that S.O.B. Pamela." Brenda sighs. "No I don't have beds for them to sleep in. I had not planned on having two more girls to take care of."

"I might as well tell you that when Cathy came over earlier, she wanted me to put a diaper on her and treat her like a toddler. I went ahead and did that."

"I have a couple of suggestions as to where the girls could sleep tonight. You could spread blankets out on the floor and have the girls sleep there, or you can let them sleep here. A couple of my girls can share cribs with other girls, and Ariel and Cathy can sleep in a crib by themselves. Tomorrow you can buy whatever beds you want for them to sleep in."

Brenda nods. "I see. That surprises me alot. I never expected that after the way she acted at the baby care center. It doesn't matter to me. If that is what makes her happy. Then it is fine with me. I guess I'll go with the blankets. I wouldn't want to put your daughters out by having them share cribs so Cathy and Ariel would have some place to sleep. I'm not really looking forward to when Joe gets home. He is going to hit the ceiling when he hears about this."

"Okay, I will try and calm the girls down. I will keep them here until after Joe gets home. One of you can come over here and pick them up, okay?"

Tracy hung up the phone and went into the house. She walked into the kitchen and got two baby bottles out of the cupboard. She filled the bottles with milk and heated them in the microwave. Finally she came back outside and walked over to the girls. She sat down between them.

"Girls, I am so sorry that your mother did that you. I want you to know that your Aunt Brenda and Uncle Joe will take good care of you. I know you love your mother very much and what she has done has hurt you. I also want you to know that my door is open twenty four hours a day if you want to come over and talk to me or play with the girls. I am going to keep you here until your Uncle Joe gets home from work and then either he or your aunt Brenda will be picking you up. Even though you aren't my daughters, I love you both very much."

"I fixed you both a bottle to drink, if you want it." Tracy held the bottles out to the girls.

Brenda nods. "I knew I could count on you. You have the easier job. All you have to do is calm down two girls. I'm going to have to calm down a big grizzly bear after I tell him what Pamela did to two of his nieces. Okay Joe or I will come over and get them."

Ariel nods. "Thank you for taking care of us. Does Aunt Brenda know about Cathy being in a diaper again? Yes we love our mother very much. It hurt watching her just drive away without us."

Cathy looks at Tracy. "Where are we going to sleep? Brenda doesn't have anywhere we can sleep. She only has two beds. Wanda's crib and the bed Aunt Brenda and Uncle Joe sleeps in." Ariel and Cathy hug Tracy. "We love you too. You and Aunt Brenda are more of a mother to us than our real mom is." They take the bottles and starts to drink from their bottles. "Thank you Mommy Tracy."

Bonnie comes over to where Tracy was at. "Mommy, when is Ariel and Cathy's mom coming to pick them up? We wanted to know so we could decide if we had enough time to play kickball." Ariel and Cathy starts crying when Bonnie asked about when their mom was coming to pick them up. "Why are they crying mommy? If they don't want to play kickball. They can watch from the deck or we can pick a different game to play."

"Okay, I will see one of you later."

"Yes, your aunt knows Cathy is wearing diapers. She is okay with it. Aww, I know it must have hurt to see her driving off. I know your aunt Brenda and Uncle Joe will never leave you."

"I think that for tonight they are going to make beds up for you on the floor. I am sure your Uncle Joe will go down and get you beds to sleep in the morning. What kind of beds would you like? I can tell them when they come to pick you up later."

Tracy smiles as the girls begin sucking on their bottles. She smiles again when they call her Mommy Tracy.

"Bonnie, Brenda or Joe will be coming over later to pick up Cathy and Ariel. Right now, I don't think they feel like playing games. I'll explain later, okay?"

Ariel nods. "Yes it hurt alot. It was like she was picking Kara over the two of us. Because we was too babyish for her. I can't help I'm like a baby. It makes me feel good." A thought hit her. "What am I going to do about school? Mom was home schooling me." Ariel giggles. "We get to sleep on the floor like we are camping out. I wish we could sleep here."

Cathy nods. "Me too. You should see their upstairs. They have a big playroom. Each of Tracy's daughters sleep in a crib. There is even a room that has a bed in it with Sesame Street bedding on it." The two of them look at each other and then at Tracy. "Cribs." The two of them giggled. "We sounded like a stereo."

Bonnie nods. "Ok mommy. They don't have to play with us,but if they do decided to. They will have to put away their bottles. You can't play and drink from a bottle at the same time. It could be dangerous." She skips off to go play with the others.

"You will have to discuss that with your aunt Tracy. You may have to start going to school again, I don't know. I offered that, but Brenda thought it best that you sleep over at her house. I agree, since she will be the one taking care of you."

"Okay, I'll tell them you want two cribs. Bear in mind that just because that's what you said you wanted, doesn't mean that is what they will get you. I don't think you have anything to worry about though. Your aunt is pretty open minded."

Tracy holds Ariel and Cathy on her lap as they drink their bottles. She cuddles them close to her. Finally they both set their bottles down.

"Okay, Do either of you girls need your diapers changed? Also, do you want to play with the girls until Your aunt or uncle get here, or would you rather take a nap?"

Ariel shakes her head. "I don't really like that idea. I might get laughed at or picked on because I'm still in diapers and act like a toddler most of the time." She pouts. "You aren't going to help take care of us? You are going to leave it all to Aunt Brenda? I don't like that idea. I won't get to see you or play with your daughters anymore."

Cathy nods. "I agree with Ariel. We love you too much not to see you again." She smiles. "Yes Aunt Brenda is pretty open minded. Who else would take in their nieces when their mother abandons them? No one I can think of."

Ariel looks at Tracy. "I have to ask you something and I'm afraid it is going to come out wrong. I notice you don't have a wedding ring and you live with another female. Are you and Jayme.. Umm.." She sighs. "I think of a way to put it without it sounding bad. Not that I care if the two of you are. What would be better than having two moms to look after you?"

Cathy giggles. "Three moms to look after you."

The two of the nodded. "Yes mommy."

Ariel looks at the girls. "I was to go play with my new friends." She runs off to go play with Bonnie and the others.

Cathy yawns. "I'm played out. I would like to go take a nap. I don't have the energy of Ariel or your daughters." She lays her head on Tracy's chest and falls asleep.

"I said you needed to discuss it with your aunt Brenda. She'll figure out what is best for you. I said both of you can come over anytime night or day. When you are here I will be taking care of you."

"Bonnie is my niece. I took her in after her mother and father died. Unfortunately for her I waited too long to get her."

Tracy smiles. "No, it's just that I haven't met the right man yet. It will still be like having three mommy's, I guess. Jayme and I will both be watching you over here. You are to do as we say, okay?"

Tracy nods as the girls say they need to be changed, but Ariel jumps up before she can get her diaper changed.

Tracy stands up and carries Cathy into the house and upstairs to the nursery. She lays Cathy in one of the cribs and rips the tapes on her diaper. She pulls it out and cleans Cathy with baby wipes. She slips a clean diaper under Cathy and sprinkles baby powder on her and then tapes the diaper closed. She tugs down Cathy's tee shirt over her diaper and gives her a kiss on the forehead.

Tracy goes back downstairs and outside. She smiles at the girls playing kickball in just their tee shirts and diapers.