LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Tracy thinks for a minute after Jayme asks her why one twin was in a diaper and the other one wasn't.

"Both girl wet their panties earlier and I guess they were taken to the nap room and set in playpens since they weren't able to find their parents or guardian. When I found them I decided I was going to teach them a lesson for teasing Ariel and our girls. I was going to put them both in diapers for the rest of our stay at Disney World, but Cathy apologized and seemed genuinely sorry for what she did. Kara remained beligerent and refused to say she was sorry. I let Cathy wear her regular clothes because she apologized."

"Thinking back on it, I am sorry I put Kara in diapers. It would have been nice to stay friends with her. Now I don't think that is possible. I'm hoping that Cathy and Ariel will still be allowed to visit with their aunt Brenda."

Jayme nods as she listens. "I see. I think you went a bit overboard with Kara. Keeping her in a diaper is one thing,but you went over the line by putting her in toddler clothes. You could have let her wear her regular clothes and make her wear a diaper underneath." She shakes her head. "From what you told me and the way Kara was acting. I think it is highly unlikely that Kara will be friends with you. I hope Cathy and Ariel would still be allowed to visit. The girls had fun with Ariel today. She seemed to be on their level eventhough she is older than they are. Ariel doesn't seem to have lost her child like side yet. Cathy and Kara has. Which is a real shame."

Tracy sighs. "I agree that I was out of line the way I treated Kara. I wish I could go back and change it, but what's done is done. I think Cathy still has some of her little girl side left. She did want to buy a couple of stuffed animals and a play dress."

"How long do you think the girls will sleep? I don't want them to be wide awake when it comes to their bedtime."

Jayme shrugs. "I don't know how long the girls will sleep. They seemed really sleepy when they got out of the car. Almost like they was walking in their sleep." She nods. "I think everyone needs a little of their inner child to stay with them. The world would be a better place if everyone was a little on the childish side."

Jayme nods. "Yeah me too." She rolls off the deck and goes out into the grass. Jayme gets out of her wheelchair and sets down on the side of the sandbox. She starts to play in the sandbox while Dinah and Angel played on the swingset.

There was a knock on the front door. Cathy waits at the front door for someone to answer the door.

Tracy smiles when she sees Jayme get in the sandbox. She was glad that Jayme was allowing herself to be a child.

Tracy hears a knock on the front door. "Jayme, someone is at the door. I am going to see who it is."

Tracy goes through the house to the front door. She opens it and is shocked to see Cathy standing there.

"Hello Cathy! Would you like to come inside?"

Jayme nods. "Ok I'll be right here keeping an eye on the girls."

Cathy nods. "Yes I would like to come inside." She walks into the house and stands there looking at Tracy. "I'm sure you didn't expect to see me again today. Well I hadn't planned on coming over here,but Kara was getting on my last nerve about what you did to her today. I had to get out of there before I slapped her across the face to shut her up."

"That's okay. You are welcome here anytime, and so is Kara or Ariel. I doubt I will be seeing too much of Kara over here. Has Brenda changed her back into her regular clothes yet? Most of my girls are taking a nap right now. Dinah and Angel are playing outside. Would you like to join them?"

Cathy nods. "You are probably right about Kara. You probably will not be seeing much of her over here. Yes Aunt Brenda has changed her back into her regular clothes,but she is still in a diaper. When Aunt Brenda took the clothes you put Kara off. Kara's diaper was wet. So Aunt Brenda put another diaper on her. I don't know where she got it. It was pink and had Barbie on them." She smiles. "Yes I would. I can't get something out of my head. I have been thinking about it since we left the baby care center,but I'm too embarrassed to ask you about it. I shouldn't be thinking about it at my age,but I can't get it out of my head or how it felt laying there on the changing table with you changing me."

Tracy smiles at Cathy. "How about If I let you relive that experience? That would mean you would have to wear a diaper while you are here. You would be allowed to wear your normal clothes over it, of course. Do you want me to take you upstairs and diaper you?"

Cathy nods. "I would like that alot. I wanted to stay in the diaper at the baby care center when you dressed me. I even hinted to it when I asked if you was going to diaper me again since I had wet my diaper. You said no you wasn't going to diaper me. I think Aunt Brenda has the clothes I was dressed in at Disney World." She looks down at the floor. "Your daughters wouldn't laugh at me if I was wearing a diaper would they? Bonnie did when she saw the way Kara and I was dressed when she came in."

"Yes, but I had already decided to let you wear your regular clothes before you said that. That's okay. Maybe I could get them from Brenda before you come over next time so you have little girl clothes to wear. I doubt if you would fit in any of the girls clothes. Bonnie is the oldest at fourteen, but she is really small for her age. How about I change you in Dinah or Angel's crib since they aren't sleeping in them right now? They sleep in a different room than the other girls, so you don't have to worry about any of the girls waking up and seeing me put a diaper on you. I don't think any of the girls will laugh at you. If they do I will stop them right away."

Tracy takes Cathy's hand and starts leading her upstairs.

Cathy nods. "Ok you can get the clothes from Aunt Brenda. I hope I get to come over here again. I loved being with you and your daughters all day. My mom never takes us anywhere fun. She said fun is for babies and little girls and we are neither one. We are big girls and we should act like it." She chuckles. "Bonnie is 14? She is as old as me,but she doesn't look like she is. She looks like she is a toddler. Is she a dwarf?" Cathy looks down at the floor. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I didn't mean to make it sound like I was making fun of her. Infact I'm jealous of your daughters. They are allowed to be little girls and not forced to grow up before they are ready to." Her eyes lit up. "They sleep in cribs too? That is so cool." Cathy takes Tracy's hand and runs up the stairs dragging Tracy behind her slightly. She stops at the top of the stairs. "I'm sorry I drug you up the stairs. I couldn't wait to see the cribs they sleep in."

"There is a time and place for work and a time for fun, no matter how old you are. Even my age. All work and no play makes for a very boring life."

"No, Bonnie isn't a dwarf. Unfortunately, Bonnie and most of the other girls went through some bad things that kept them from growing up. It's alright though. They are doing okay. I didn't think you were making fun of her. You were just curious. It's alright to be curious and ask questions."

Tracy laughs as Cathy pulls her up to the top of the stairs. "Yes, they sleep in cribs. It makes them feel safe and secure. If you promise not to make any noise, you can look in on them for a minute."

Tracy leads Cathy to the nursery and makes sure the girls are still asleep before taking Cathy in so she can see the girls sleeping. She waits for a couple of minutes, then leads Cathy out of the room. She swats Cathy on her bottom.

"Time to get this little girl in a diaper."

Tracy leads Cathy into the other nursery and undresses her down to her panties. She lowers the side of Dinah's crib and helps Cathy up into it. Tracy removes Cathy's panties and gets a couple of baby wipes. She cleans up Cathy's diaper area, wiping over her crotch and then lifted her legs to clean her bottom. Holding her legs up in the air, Tracy takes out three of the pink diapers and shows them to Cathy.

"Which diaper do you want to wear?"

Cathy sighs. "I wish mom was like that. She said fun has no place in a big girl's life. If she does take us somewhere. She drains all the fun out of it by using it as a teaching lesson or asking us questions about it. I wish you or Aunt Brenda was my mom. Then I know I would have fun. The two of you are alot of fun. Have you taken your daughters to go swimming down at the rec center? That is alot of fun. They have two big pools,a kiddie pool and a half indoor,half outdoor splash park. The park downtown as a water park too with a lazy river ride." She looks confused. "What do you mean they went though some bad things that kept them from growing up?" Cathy smiles. "I'm glad you didn't think I was making fun of Bonnie." She nods. "I'll be as quiet as a mouse." Cathy squeaks like a mouse and then giggles. She nods. "Yes it is time." Cathy looks over her choices. "I would like the one with Cinderella on it." She lays there looking around while Tracy's diapers her. Cathy looks at her pants as Tracy tries to put them back on. They stopped at the bottom of her diaper. "I don't think my pants are going to fit over my diaper. I guess I'm going to have to go without my pants on."

"No, we haven't taken the girls swimming yet. It sounds like fun. I don't think they know how to swim, although nothing would surprise me about those girls."

"they were at a children's home that mistreated them. They gave them shots that kept them from growing up. They wanted to keep them as babies."

Tracy smiles when Cathy chooses the Cinderella design. She slips the diaper under her and sprinkles baby powder on her. Tracy tapes the diaper on and tries to put her pants back on. They don't come up over her diaper. Tracy frowns but nods when Cathy says she will have to go without her pants.

"Are you okay with that? That would mean the girls would see your diaper."

Cathy nods. "Oh I see. Swimming is fun and great exercise." She shakes her head. "That is terrible that they was given shots to keep them from growing up. Though a part of me finds that to be very exciting. I would always look like a toddler." She sighs. "I guess I am going to have to be ok with it. If I am going to be wearing a diaper and my pants aren't going to fit over it. I don't have any other choice." Cathy gets out of the crib. "What do your daughters drink out of? The lady at the baby center gave us a bottle to drink out of. Do your daughters drink out of bottles too or do they get regular cups?"

"They drink out of sippy cups most of the time, but I have bottles for them sometimes too. Let's go downstairs."

Tracy takes Cathy's hand and starts leading her downstairs. She sees that Cathy is having problems walking in her diaper. Tracy takes Cathy to the kitchen and then takes a pink baby bottle out of the cupboard. She fills the bottle with juice and then puts a nipple and cap on it. She hands it to Cathy.

"Would you like to go outside and play with Dinah and Angel? Jayme is out there too."

Cathy nods. "I see. When mom isn't around. I drink out of Ariel's bottles and sippy cups. It took some practice to learn how to drink out of a bottle again,but I got the hang of it." She follows Tracy down the stairs and across the floor because of the diaper between her legs. Cathy's eyes lit up when she sees the bottle. She puts the nipple into her mouth and starts to suck on it. Cathy sucks on the nipple contently as they walk outside into the backyard. Jayme looks at Tracy and Cathy as they come out. She looks a bit puzzled and then goes back to playing in the sandbox. Cathy walks over to where Dinah was at. Dinah starts to sign to Cathy. Cathy doesn't understand what Dinah was saying,but she figures it out when Dinah covers her eyes that Dinah wanted to play hide and go seek.

Tracy leads Cathy outside and lets her go over to the swingset where Dinah and Angel are. Tracy comes over to the sandbox and sits on the ground next to it.

"I have a new babysitting job, as you can see. I guess she will be here for the rest of the afternoon."

Jayme nods. "Yes I can see that,but what is Cathy doing here and why is she running around in a diaper? Where are her pants and why isn't she wearing them?" She watches Dinah,April and Cathy playing hide and go seek. "Where did this childish side of Cathy come from? She seemed so straight lace and boring at Disney World. I'm guessing Brenda knows Cathy is here right?"

Tracy smiles. "Cathy was getting tired of being around Kara, so she came over here. She is in a diaper because she wanted it. Her pants don't fit over her diaper, so she is running around in just a top. I think she enjoys it so much because it is something her mother wouldn't let her do. I Thought it would be alright around here."

"I don't know if Brenda knows where she is at or not. I guess I better call her and let her know where Cathy is."

Tracy gets up and walks in the house. She picks up the phone and dials Brenda's number.

Jayme nods. "I was getting tired of being around Kara too. I see. Maybe you should have kept her in a diaper when we was at Disney World. It is obvious the lady thought she should be in them or she wouldn't have put Cathy into a diaper." She nods. "Well that makes sense. Diapers are thicker than regular panties. So it would make sense. That her pants wouldn't fit over the diaper."

Ariel hears Brenda's cell phone. "Hello? Oh hi Tracy. I had alot of fun today with you and your daughters."