LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

"Ariel, I didn't say you were a baby. You have a problem that has to be dealt with. Since you forgot your backpack we have to deal with it the best we can, and that is with diapers. Let's just get it over with and we can join the others. I won't tell my girls that you are wearing a diaper. Brenda already knows, and Jayme but that will be all. I'll go get the diaper and you can get ready here."

Ariel nods. "You didn't have to say that. Only babies wear diapers." She watches Tracy leave the bedroom. Ariel takes off her shoes,shorts and wet goodnite. She lays down on the bed and waits on Tracy to get back with the diaper. Ariel couldn't believe that her aunt had betrayed her like that and now she was going to have to wear a diaper like a baby would.

"Jayme wears diapers and she isn't a baby. You have a bladder problem and it needs to be taken care of. I don't think anyone thinks of you as a baby."

Tracy goes to the nursery and gets one of the pink diapers. It happens to have Ariel the little mermaid on it. She comes back to the bedroom and smiles at Ariel. "that was a good girl." Tracy slips the diaper under Ariel and sprinkles powder on her. tapes the diaper closed and picks up her shorts. Tracy slips the shorts on Ariel and pulls them up over her diaper and puts her shoes on her feet. She throws the used goodnight away.

Ariel stood up and looks at herself in the mirror. The top of the diaper was sticking out of the top of her shorts. She tries to pull them up higher,but the bulk of the diaper kept the shorts from coming up anymore. The diaper made her shorts look more bulky than the goodnite did. Ariel starts to cry as she looks at herself. "Yes they will. My sisters will laugh at me. They already call me the baby of the family and wearing a diaper just proves them right."

Tracy sees that the diaper is sticking out over her shorts. She tries to think of what to do about that. "Maybe you can fit into a pair of Jayme's shortalls or something. At least the diaper would be hidden. I'm sorry that your sisters tease you like that. That is not very kind of them. I wish there was something I could do about that."

"Then I don't have any other ideas. can you pull your shirt down over the top of your diaper? I'm sorry that your sisters treat you so bad. You can't help it that you have a problem. We better get going though."

Ariel nods. "I know you can't help that I have a wetting problem." She smiles. "I'm sorry they treat me like that too." Ariel tries to pull her shirt down and it doesn't work. Her shirt comes up everytime she pulls it back down. "Maybe I can go without a diaper. I would rather wet my pants than to wear a diaper and have my sisters make fun of me."

"If you go without a diaper don't you think they would start teasing you for having wet pants? Also, You wouldn't have anything to change into at Disney and would have to spend the rest of the day in wet pants."

Tracy glares at Kara and Cathy. "I don't want to hear you teasing your sister anymore. She can't help that she has a bladder problem. I appreciate you girls agreeing to come along, but I don't want any teasing."

"Okay let's go."

Tracy leads the group outside and locks the front. She leads the girls and Jayme to her car while Brenda takes her nieces to her car. Tracy gets all the girls in their car seats and helps Jayme in as well. She gets in the car and starts it.

"Next stop, Disney World!"

Kara giggled. "I know and that makes it more fun. She wets like a baby and acts like one too."

Bonnie crosses her arms. "Quit picking on your sister. It isn't very nice and it hurts her feelings. Would you want someone to pick on you because of something you can't help. How would you like it if your friends found out and you was picked on because your sister has a wetting problem?" Kara and Cathy glare at Bonnie and walks out of the house. The girls get more excited as they get closer to Disney World. Once Brenda gets there. Ariel gets out of the car with her thumb on her mouth. She quickly takes it out of her mouth and wipes in on her shirt." Bonnie looks at Ariel. "Go ahead and suck your thumb if you want to. We don't care if you do do we?" All the girls except for Hannah shakes her head.

Tracy lines the girls up next to the car. "Okay girls, we are going to do the buddy system while we are here. Also, I want you to keep one of us adults or older girls in your sights at all times. We will be letting Kara and Cathy and Ariel go on some of the bigger rides. I don't want you to get upset. Disney has rules about height requirements. If any of you need to be changed let one of us know. Jayme, Brenda or myself will take you to the changing room."

Tracy waits for the girls to pair up and then leads them to the line in front of the ticket window. When it was their turn, Tracy paid for everyone to go into the park. She led the girls over to the monorail station.

"We will be taking the monorail to the Magic Kingdom. Even though there are more parks here, I think you girls would like the magic kingdom park better than the others. There is also a better chance of seeing the Disney Princesses there."

Tracy lines the girls up to get on the monorail.

April looks at Tracy. "That isn't fair that we can't go on the bigger rides. Just because we look like toddlers. Doesn't mean we are toddlers."

Ariel nods. "You have a point,April. It isn't fair that we can ride the bigger rides and you can't. So I will not ride them either."

Kara laughs. "Well you shouldn't be riding them anyway. You are a baby like they are."

Brenda grabs them by the ears. "I've had about either of you two. If I hear either one of you making fun of Ariel. I'm going to put you both in diapers and get baby harnesses from the Baby Care Center to put you in."

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "Mommy, can Ariel change us too? You didn't list her when you said who could change us."

Tracy smiles when Brenda takes her two oldest nieces in hand. She doubted if the girls would stop teasing Ariel altogether though.

"Yes, you can have Ariel change you if you want."

They finally get on the monorail and ride to the Magic Kingdom. When they get off several Disney Characters were standing nearby. Tracy takes out her map of the park and looks at it.

"Where should we go first?"

Bonnie nod. "Ok mommy."

The girls looks around. "Disney Characters." They all go running over to them to meet them. Brenda takes out her camera and takes a picture of the girls with each of the disney characters."

April looks at Tracy. "Mommy, do you think the Disney Princesses are here? I want to meet them."

Dinah tugs on Tracy's arms and points at Alice,The White Rabbit and the Mad Hatter. She signs to her who are they?

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "Mommy, Dinah wants to know who those three are."

Tracy gets out her digital camera and takes pictures of the girls with the Disney characters as well.

"I am sure they are here somewhere. We just have to find them. We will keep looking for them while we ride the rides."

"That is Alice, the White Rabbit and the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. Have you ever heard the story?"

"I think the first ride we will go on is the carousel. I believe we have to walk through Cinderella's castle to get there. Maybe we will see a Disney Princess in the castle."

April nods. "I hope they are here somewhere. I want to meet them all. They are my favorite disney characters."

The girls shakes their head. "No mommy we haven't. What is Alice in Wonderland?"

Bonnie follows Tracy and the others though the Cinderella's Castle. A park employee comes over to them as April walks though the castle. Excuse me ma'am. Your daughter is the 2 millionth child though the castle. She has won a tea party with the Disney Princesses." Cinderella walks over to them. April starts to squeal with delight when she sees Cinderella.