LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

"Okay, bye."

Tracy walked back to Jayme's room. "Can you get Dinah and Angel changed and dressed and then come over and help me get the other girls dressed? I told Brenda we would be leaving in two hours. I'll be sure and not tell the girls we are going until after breakfast."

Tracy walks down to the nursery and turned on the light. "Okay girls, time to wake up. Let's get you changed and dressed and then we can have breakfast."

Jayme nods. "Ok I can get Dinah and Angel changed. Do you think the three of us can keep up with all the girls and not lose any of them?"

The girls set up in their cribs. April rubs her eyes. "Why do we have to get dressed? Can't we just wear a t shirt and our diapers? Then we can play with our toys quicker after breakfast." The girls nod in agreement except for Bonnie who goes back to sleep after she turns her back to the light in the room.

Jayme comes in with Dinah and Angel. They was atill in their pajamas. "There are no diapers in their room. I forgot to restock the dresser with diapers when we got home."

"We will have reinforcements, hopefully. Brenda is going to invite her two nieces along. They are 10 and 14 years old. If they come maybe they can watch some of the girls."

"I just want all of you dressed before breakfast for a change. No you can't just wear your tee shirts and diapers."

Tracy walks over to Bonnie's crib and lowers the side. She rolls Bonnie over and starts to change her.

"Check the girls drawer. I think there is plenty in there. If not, there is some left in the box."

Jayme nods. "Are you sure 10 and 14 year olds are responible enough to help us keep up with the girls? I'm not trying to say they aren't. I have no experence with older kids except for the ones at the home. I wouldn't let them watch my cobwebs."

April looks at Tracy. "Why can't we just wear our t shirts and our diapers? You never mind us wearing that before unless we are going off. Are we going somewhere? We spent all day yesterday off."

Jayme looks in the drawer and took out two diapers. She takes Dinah and Angel's pajamas off and changes them on the changing table. Jayme sent them back to their room to get dressed. She follows behind them with their pajamas on her lap.

"I hope Brenda's nieces have been raised better than the girls in the home. I guess we will have to keep an eye on them and see they act around the girls."

"I just thought it would be nice to wear clothes for a change. There is no business that we need to take care of so we can relax. I like the way you girls look with clothes on sometimes."

Tracy gets Bonnie changed and puts overalls on her. She leaves the shoes and socks off until later. She lifts Bonnie out of the crib and sets her on the floor. She goes to April and changes her and puts her in overalls as well. She continues around the nursery.

• Like 1

Jayme nods. "I hope so too and I hope they don't make fun of the girls because they act like babies." She didn't say it,but her biggest worry was them making fun of her because she was a baby."

April looks at Tracy. "If we are just relaxing at home. We can relax better in just our t shirts and diapers. It will also make it easier on you two when you have to change us."

"I'm sure they won't make fun of any of the girls. They are Brenda's nieces and I think she will tell them about the girls and tell them to be nice."

"Yes, that is probably true, but I am the mommy and I am in charge. I will say what you girls will wear, okay?"

Tracy finishes getting the girls changed and dressed and then leads them out to the kitchen. She makes up a batch of pancake batter and starts making pancakes in the shape of Mickey Mouse. She puts one on eight plates and sets them on the girls high chair trays. She makes regular pancakes for her and Jayme.

"When you finish your breakfast I have a suprise for everyone, but you have to finish your breakfast first."

Jayme nods. "You are probably right. I'm just worried about what they will say if they find out about me being a baby also. The girls could get away with it since they look like toddlers. I don't think I can."

April shakes her head. "No you aren't. Bonnie is. She has the money so she is in charge."

Mary looks at the pancakes that Tracy put on their plates. "Mommy, this pancakes are deformed."

Bonnie giggles. "They aren't deformed. They are shaped like Minnie Mouse."

April shakes her head. "No they are Mickey Mouse. Minnie has a bow between her ears and there is no bow." She starts to giggle. "I know what the suprise is. She is taking us to Disney World."

Hannah shakes her head. "Don't be so dopey. Mommy couldn't keep up with all of us at the mall. She isn't going to take us some place bigger."

"I don't think the girls will say anything about you acting like a toddler. If you would like I could talk to Brenda and have her tell the girls not to say anything."

Tracy smiles as she listens to the girls discuss the pancakes. She was beginning to get second thoughts about taking the girls to Disney World, but was determined to go ahead and take them there.

"I'll tell you the surprise after you are done eating."

Jayme nods. "I hope you are right. It would be embarrassing if they said something about it or laughed at me."

April looks at Tracy. "Can't you tell us now? Then we will not have to wait on some of the slower eater."

Gina and Emily stick out their tongues. "We are not slow eaters. We chose to taste our food and not wolf it down like a pack of dogs."

As everyone finishes up eating. There was a knocking on the door. Jayme goes and answers the door. "Hello Brenda. "You are a bit early. We haven't told them yet,but come on in anyway." She sees Brenda and three girls walk into the house and into the dining room. The last girl was carrying Wanda.

Tracy watches as the girls eat their breakfast. When the girls finish eating she carries their plates to the dishwasher and puts them in. She hears the knock on the door and sees Jayme go answer it. She smiles when Brenda comes in with her nieces.

"Okay girls, I guess we can tell you now. Yes, we are going to Disney World. April was right. There are going to be rules set down, like you girls need to be with someone older at all times. If you need to be changed let us know and we will take you to the changing room. Don't try to walk around by yourselves. Make sure there is an adult or older person with you at all times."

"Brenda, would you like to introduce your nieces?"

All the girls except for Hannah was excited about going to Disney World. "I don't know why all of you are excited for. We can't ride any of the fun rides because we are too short."

April shakes her head. "Yes we can. All the rides are fun rides. That is why they call it the happiest place on the planet."

Hannah crosses her arms. "Well I'm not happy."

Emily laughs. "Of course you aren't. You're Grumpy. Mary is Happy."

Brenda nods. "Yes I would. These two are my 14 year old nieces. They are Kara and Cathy." They wave at the girls. "The other one is Ariel."

All the girls giggle. "She is the Little Mermaid."

Ariel laughs. "Yes I am and I swim like a fish." All the girls except for Hannah gather around Ariel and look at her red hair. "I even have red hair like her."

Brenda motions for Tracy to go into the kitchen. "I wanted to ask you something without the girls hearing me. You wouldn't happen to have a pair of goodnites or pullups here would you? It seems one of my nieces forgot her backpack that has her goodnites in them."

Tracy watches as Brenda introduces the girls. She shakes their hands as Brenda says who they are. The girls all crowd around Ariel.

Tracy walks with Brenda over to the side out of the girls hearing. She frowns when Brenda asks if she has any goodnights or pullups.

"I'm sorry. I don't think we do. The girls all wear diapers. Maybe we can ask Jayme, but I don't think so."

Tracy motions for Jayme to come over to where they are.

Brenda nods. "Drats. I had a feeling you didn't. I didn't know if you had bought a pack for Bonnie incase she had a wetting problem at night before you adopted her. I didn't know Ariel forgot her backpack until she told me after we got to my house."

Jayme notices Tracy motioning for her to come over. She rolls into the kitchen and closes the door. "You motioned for me Mommy?"

• Like 1

Jayme shakes her head. "No I haven't seen any training pants around here. Which girl wants to wear pullups? All of them are in diapers."

Brenda shakes her head. "Not your girls. Tracy meant one of my nieces. Ariel forgot to pick up her backpack with her goodnites inside this morning before we left their house. I didn't know about it until we got here and she told me."

Jayme nods. "Well all I can suggest is putting her in the same diapers as Wanda and our girls wear."

• Like 1

Tracy nods her head as Jayme makes her suggestion.

"You can either offer her one of the pink diapers, or you can take Ariel back to her house and meet us at Disney World, or stop at a store and pick up some pullups."

Brenda thinks. "Those are good ideas. If I took Ariel back to her house and then meet you there. It would be even later and I don't think your girls would wait on us. Maybe you should tell her that she has to wear a diaper at Disney World since she didn't remember to bring her goodnites. Maybe next time she will not be so forgetful."

"Okay, I guess I will tell her that. I am going to take Ariel upstairs. Can you help Jayme keep an eye on the girls for me?"

Tracy walks over to where Ariel is talking to the girls. She taps Ariel on the shoulder. "Could I speak to you upstairs, please?"

"thank you."

"Ariel, your aunt Brenda told me that you forgot your backpack with your goodnights in it at home. Unfortunately we do not have goodnights or pullups here in this house. All of my girls wear diapers. Since we don't want anyone to have accidents, you are going to have to wear a diaper as well. Maybe next time you will try harder to remember your backpack."