LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Jayme nods. "I had a feeling that is what happened. She didn't seem very happy when she and the others came back from playing downstairs. I could see something heavy was weighing on her mind. This is alot to take in for an adult. It has to be even worse for Bonnie. The way the girls was treating her didn't help any either. I think when we get home we should have a talk with the girls about the terrible way they have been treating Bonnie."

Bonnie nods. "Yes I know I'm still your little Bonnie. It is just hit me all of a sudden and I freaked out. I'm sorry I ran off,but I needed some time to think about things. I feel so much better being on your lap and in your arms. Just like I did when mom would hold me on her lap." As she starts to thinking about her parents and their house. Bonnie starts to cry. "I miss them alot. Why did they have to die and leave me with that terrible guy who dumped me into that terrible children's home?"

"I have tried talking to the girls. They just don't care. They just think Bonnie is being stingy with her money and don't want anything to do with her. I guess another talk wouldn't hurt."

"I know it is rough, Bonnie. It isn't fair that your parents died and all this bad stuff happened to you. But you never would have met your sisters, or Jayme or myself. I know you probably would rather have your parents though. Just keep them in your heart. We can't change the past, unfortunately, so you have to go on living. I will try to always be here for you Bonnie, but no one knows what life has in store. Even though your sisters are mad at you doesn't mean they don't love you."

"I was thinking of taking Jayme to build a bear after we leave here today so she can make herself a stuffed animal. She doesn't have one yet. Maybe we can stop by the toy store after wards as well. I'm sure that at least two of your trustees will allow you to spend as much as you want in the toy store. I was thinking that maybe tomorrow or the next day we could go to your old house if you are up to it so you can look around and get everything you want out of it. How does that sound."

Jayme nods. "Yes maybe another talk will help. Maybe you should tell them how Bonnie feels about the way they are treating her. They might not realize that they are hurting Bonnie's feelings by the way they are treating her. Well it is worth a shot."

Bonnie nods. "You are right. It isn't fair that my parents died and bad stuff happened to me. I probably would have met you since you are my aunt and mommy's sister,but you are right about Jayme and my ex sisters. They are not my sisters anymore. Sisters wouldn't say hurtful things to each other and they have said mean and hurtful things to me." She lays her head on Tracy's chest. "They aren't acting like they love me. They are acting like they hate me. This money is a curse. It caused them to hate me and be mean to me. I feel like Cinderella and the others are my evil step sisters." Bonnie nods. "That sounds like a good idea. Does Jayme want a stuffed animal from Build A Bear? I would like to go to the toy store. Can we go to the one down from Build A Bear? It looks huge and I noticed a slide inside the toy store." She nods. "I like that idea. I can get my Barbies and my other toys out of the house."

"I will probably end up saying the wrong thing like I always seem to do, but I will at least try to talk to them again."

"Bonnie, I don't think they realize how hurtful what they are saying is to you. Jayme and I will have a talk with them when we get home and try to get them to understand. Yes, that was the toy store I was talking about. I would like for you to think about letting the girls buy some toys with your money as well. No matter what they buy it won't do much to deplete the money in your account. I think the girls will start talking to you too. I was wrong to share you didn't have to share your money. Everyone has to share everything in this family. It will be up to you to decide how much to share. Don't forget about the necklace that Bernie gave you."

"I would like to see this house again too. I went there many times when you were little and running in diapers. Now you will be older and running around in diapers. I'm sure there will be pictures and other mementos that you would like to have as well as the toys."

Jayme looks at Tracy. "Well speak from your heart. Things are never wrong there. If you speak from your head. You will tend to say the wrong thing and make things worse than they already are. It is going to take time before you get the hang of it. No one comes into the world knowing how to be a parent. It is trail and error. You got thrown into the deep end without first having a trail and error child to practice on."

Bonnie nods. "Well it was very hurtfully. I am not stingy or a scrooge. I'll think about it,but they have to tell me that they are sorry for being mean and hurtful to me. It hurt me alot when they called me stingy and turned their back on me. After I have done so much for them. I'm the one who got them out of the home. I didn't have to tell Linda about what went on at the home. I also didn't have to share part of Molly's stuffing with them at Build A Bear. So they all would have a part of Molly with them. After they started being mean and hurtful to me. I started thinking if it was really worth it to come to their rescue. Thinking about what could have happened to them made me sad and the more they was mean to me. The sadder I got." She shakes her head. "No I don't think you was wrong about telling me that. For once I see them for what they are. Mean and hurtful who is only out for themselves and what they can get out of people. If they was nice and kind. Then they would be happy for me. Can I go live with Brenda and Joe? They are nice and Wanda is too. She wouldn't treat me like an outsider and want me to buy her things. I heard what April and the others said this morning. They would be happy if I lived outside like a dog." Bonnie giggles. "Well I guess not much as changed then. I'm still running around in diapers."

"Okay. All I can do is try."

"Bonnie, did you ever think it was hurtful to them to think that you would be stingy with your money? That money has become a rift between you girls. I almost wish you didn't have it. I love all of you girls the same, and I don't want to see anything coming between you. I am going to have a talk with all of you girls tonight after we get home. I am tired of you girls not getting along. No, you may not go live with Brenda and Joe. We are staying as a family."

Bonnie shakes her head. "I wasn't being hurtful. I just told them what you told me. That I didn't have to buy them things if I didn't want to. I was being honest with them. It was them who became mean and hurtful towards me after that." She looks up at Tracy. "Well you could have told Bernie that you didn't want me to have the money. Then that would have been the end of it and none of us would have known anything about the money. So there wouldn't be a rift." Bonnie shakes her head. "We aren't a family anymore. They have made it clear they don't want me in the house or in their lives. So I was giving them their wish. I loved them too much to stay around if they didn't want me to be there."

• Like 1

"I don't think you realize how much money you have now. If you bought each of your sisters, me and Jayme all new cars, it would hardly dent the money in the bank. I'm not asking you to do that. We don't need new cars. I just wish you would buy your sisters something. I wish I had never told you it was okay not to spend your money on them as well as yourself. We are still a family, even if you girls don't get along. No one is leaving. Are you ready to leave yet? I think you should thank Bernie for throwing you this party, even if you didn't want it."

Bonnie nods. "I know how much I have. I heard Bernie tell you it was 250 million. I don't know how much that is,but it probably isn't very much money. So there was no need in the others getting mad at me and calling me names. It isn't much money right mommy?" She shakes her head. "I can't spend the money. I have trustees over my money. I guess you couldn't talk Bernie into not making me have trustees. I still don't think it is fair. He is treating me like I can't handle my life and my little bit of money alone." Bonnie nods. "Yes I am,but the sugar hogs aren't." She points at April and the others. They was setting around the cake eating it with their fingers. She looks at Tracy. "I didn't say I didn't want the party. It was just overwhelming and freaked out when it all hit me."

"Bonnie, $250 million dollars is a LOT of money. You could buy every Barbie doll in a toy store without hardly making a dent in your money. You could buy any house you want in the whole world and still have so much over you could live on it for the rest of your life. The trustees are only there so you spend your money wisely and not foolishly. That means they wouldn't let you go out and buy every barbie doll and all of the clothes for them that the store has. You could buy a couple of Barbie dolls and a lot of clothes for them though."

"Yes they do look like they are enjoying the cake. I better get them to stop or I will have eight girls bouncing off the walls from a sugar high later on."

"Girls, that is enough cake for now. If you eat too much I will never be able to get you girls into bed later on." Tracy takes the cake and holds it out of reach of the girls," I will take the cake and we can have some another day, if there aren't too many fingerprints on it."

"Bernie, I want to thank you for throwing this party for Bonnie. She did enjoy being here. We have to get going now. I am going to take Jayme to build-a-bear so she can make herself a stuffed animal."

Bonnie nods. "Oh I see." She still didn't understand how much money she did have,but she didn't want to annoy Tracy by getting her to keep explaining it. "Well I think buying every Barbie and all the clothes for her is wise. Then I'll have alot of Barbies to play with and dress. Having trustees doesn't sound like it is going to be much fun. They sound like wet blankets on my fun.

April looks up with cake and icing on her face. "Who cares about sleeping? We don't need to sleep. We have cake to keep us going." The girls stand up on the chairs and eat more of the cake. When Tracy puts it higher. The girls climb up on top of the table.

Bernie nods. "You are welcome. If you need anything. Just call me." He takes an envelope out of his pocket and hands it to Tracy. "This is the account information and the debit card to the account. All the paperwork has been transferred over to you. Your name,Jayme's name and Brenda's name is on the account as the trustees."

Tracy nods when Bonnie says she understands. She knew Bonnie didn't really understand, but didn't feel like explaining it anymore.

"I think you have enough Barbies to play with right now, especially if you are going to be getting more of them at your old house."

Tracy puts the cake higher as the girls keep climbing up after it.

"If you girls don't get down, I will throw this cake in the garbage."

Tracy sets the cake over by Jayme. "guard this with your life."

"Thank you for your help." Tracy takes the envelope with the debit card and information in it and slips it in her purse."I'll be sure to call if we need anything."

Tracy walks over to Brenda. "I am going to be taking Jayme to build-a-bear when we leave here. If you don't want to come with us, I can drop you off at home first."

Bonnie shakes her head. "There is no such thing as too many of anything. Just looks around. There is 10 of us in diapers. Some would say that is too many,but you didn't seem to mind it."

The girls follow Tracy as she walks off with the cake. They stop when they see Tracy hand the cake to Jayme. They went and sat back down at the tables.

Bernie nods. "You are welcome. I would rather see the money go to someone than it to be turned over to the state for their use."

Brenda nods. "That is fine with me. Do you mind of we stop by Wanda's school and pick her up. It is on the way to back towards the mall. If you don't. I can go pick her up afterwards." She starts giggling. "I think Bonnie is going to have to take someone to the bathroom and get them cleaned up." Brenda points at Molly. She had cake crumbs and icing on her face and paws.

"How do you figure there are ten of you in diapers? there is all eight of you girls and Jayme. I only count nine."

"No, we can get Wanda on the way. You haven't said much about how she is doing on potty training. Is she still refusing to be potty trained? I have plenty of diapers if she needs to be changed at the mall or whatever."

Melanie looks over and smiles at Molly. "Bonnie, it looks like someone has been sneaking cake behind her back. Do you want to get her cleaned up before we leave?"

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "You forgot someone. Molly. She wears diapers remember. She isn't potty trained."

Brenda shakes her head. "No she is still refusing to use the potty. She loves the diapers you gave her. Wanda thinks they are really cute. Did you get them from a store? I've looked in stores around here and none of them sell them or know what I'm talking about."

Bonnie turns around and looks at Molly. She starts to laugh. "Molly,you are silly. If you wanted a piece of cake. You should have used a napkin to wipe your mouth and paws. It is the polite and lady like thing to do. You don't want the others to think you are not polite or a lady do you? Come on and lets get you cleaned up before the icing dries in your fur and you have to take a bath. Yes I said bath. I know you don't like to take them,but sometimes you have to to get things out of your fur. Just be glad your name isn't Winnie the Pooh. Honey is harder to get out than cake icing is." Bonnie picks up Molly and carries her down the stairs.

"You're right. I did forget Molly." Tracy says with a smile.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I'm afraid my giving her diapers might prolong her time in them. They are diapers that were used in the children's home. I guess they are industrial diapers or something, but the girls all like them and they work better than Pampers. I get all I need from Linda, the woman at DCF who is overseeing the case against the children's home."

Tracy smiles as she hears Bonnie talk to Molly. when Bonnie goes downstairs to the bathroom Tracy starts the other girls heading down as well.

"we are going to stop by Wanda's school and pick her up, then we are going to the mall. We have a couple of things we need to do there. Let's go down and wait for Bonnie on the bottom floor."

Bonnie nods. "Yes you did,but Molly forgives you for forgetting she wears diapers."

Brenda nods. "Well it is ok. I think she would have been in diapers whether or not you gave me the diapers." She nods. "Where is nothing Bonnie could invest in. A company that makes the diapers that they all wear. While I know 9 little girls in diapers wouldn't keep the company running. There is probably other mothers out there who would like a better diaper for their daughters. Pampers work good,but they are no where as absorbment as the diapers that you get from Linda."

April notices Bonnie going down the stairs. "Where is Little Miss Scrooge going?"

Bonnie takes some wet paper towels and starts to clean up Molly's face. "You are a very messy little girl bear. Hold still. I can't clean up your face if you are wiggling all over the place."

She looks up in the mirror and sees a lady standing behind her. "I see you have a messy teddy bear there."

Bonnie nods. "Yes ma'am she is. She got into the cake when I wasn't looking. Her name is Molly Bear." She throws the wet napkins into the trash can and picks up Molly. "Come on. Mommy is waiting on us." Bonnie opens the door and walks out with Molly in her arms. Tracy sees the lady coming out behind Bonnie and watching her walk over to the them. The lady was taking more interest in Bonnie than she should have been.

"Yes, you're right. We should look into that kind of company. I think Bernie said something about a paper mill that was one of the things that the executor was involved in and was part of the deal."

Tracy leads the girls downstairs and waits near the door for her. She sees Bonnie come out of the bathroom with Molly and a woman following her, staring at Bonnie. Tracy walks over and puts her arm around Bonnie. She looks up at the woman.

"Is there something I can help you with?"

Brenda looks at Tracy. "I don't think a paper mill is going to do much good in making diapers. They are plastic not a paper." The lady looks at Tracy and Brenda. She rushes out of the door.

Bonnie looks up at Tracy. "Mommy, you shouldn't have scared her. She was very nice and she seemed to be interested in Molly and how messy she was from eating cake. Scaring her and making her run off isn't very nice or polite. You told us to be polite to people and you wasn't just now."

Bernie comes down the stairs with his secretary. "Is everything ok down here?"

Bonnie shakes her head. "No everything isn't ok. Mommy was rude to a nice lady I meet in the bathroom while I was cleaning up Molly's face and paws."

Tracy watches as the woman rushes out of the Mcdonald's. She knows she was up to no good. Tracy figures she was going to have to keep a close eye on Bonnie now that she was rich. The woman could have been from the children's home, or she could have found out that Bonnie had got a lot of money. Of course she could have just been a mean lady that wanted little girls for some reason. No matter why the woman was after Bonnie, Tracy was glad she had chased her off.

Tracy looks at Bernie and shakes her head. "There was a strange woman who followed Bonnie out of the bathroom. She seemed unusually interested in Bonnie, so I asked her what her problem was. She ran out of her like she was late for her own funeral."

Bonnie shakes her head. "No she wasn't strange. She was really nice to me and you had to be mean to her and scare her. If someone yelled at me. I would run out the door too. Oh course she was interested in me. I'm an interesting person and Molly is too. If she was strange. Molly would have told me to get away from her,but Molly didn't say anything to me. So Molly didn't think she was strange and would hurt me."

Bernie nods. "I see. What do you mean unusually interested in Bonnie? Do you think she was up to no good or just creepy?"

Tracy shrugs her shoulders when Bernie asks if the lady was no good or just creepy.

"I don't know. I just saw her following Bonnie, staring at her intently, so I don't know if she was up to no good or not. She ran out when I questioned her, so I don't know. It could be just a bad feeling I had."

Tracy breathes a little easier now that it was all over, but she promised herself to keep a better on Bonnie, as well as the rest of the girls.

"Okay, thanks. I'll do that."

"Yes, let's get going. We need to pick Wanda up from school and then go the mall."

"Brenda, you are going to have to give me directions to Wanda's school. I'm not sure how to get there."

Tracy leads everyone to where the car is parked and then puts the girls in their car seats. She pulls out of the parking garage and starts down the road.

Jayme nods. "Ok ladies. Let's go to the car." Brenda follows everyone to where the car was parked and gets in. Once they was on the road. Brenda directs Tracy to Wanda's daycare center.

The girls look at the building as they pulled up. "This place is huge and it has two floors like our house." Brenda gets out and goes into the daycare. She comes out with Wanda in her arms.

Brenda puts her in the backseat and buckles her in. Then she gets back into the car herself. "Okay we are ready to go back here."