LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

"I meant she feels like a little girl. tendencies means a predisposition to think or behave in a certain way. In Jayme's case, she acts like a little girl. Your giggling could be taken as teasing. I don't want to hear you making fun of Jayme anymore."

"It's about eight o'clock right now. You girls can play for about a half hour, then I will get you cleaned up and dressed for bed."

April nods. "Oh I see." She shakes her head. "I wasn't making fun of Jayme. I just think it is funny that she is a little girl now. She didn't act like this at the home. I wonder if they did something to Jayme after we was all rescued from the home or the nurses did something to Jayme in the hospital that made her want to start acting like a little girl. Her wearing diapers started in the hosptial after we was all saved." All the girls except for Dinah and Angel ran off to the playroom. The two of them stayed beside Tracy. Dinah started signing to Tracy.

"I know you didn't mean it as teasing, but I think Jayme might take it that way. She is still fragile about her new little girl status. I would appreciate it if you girls would make Jayme feel like she is one of you when she is a little girl."

"I think it went back further than the hospital. She just didn't start showing signs of being a little girl until afterwards. it's possible that what the people from the home did to her affected her as well."

Tracy sees Dinah start signing to her and frowns. Neither Bonnie or Jayme were there to translate. Tracy kneels down in front of Dinah.

"I'm sorry, Dinah. I don't know what you are saying. How about we find Jayme so she can tell me, okay?"

Tracy stands up and picks Dinah and Angel up. She starts looking for Jayme.

April nods. "That was what I was saying mommy. Jayme is one of us. Not a big girl anymore. Even if she tries to act like she is." She nods. "Oh I see. So she has been a little girl a long time and no one knew it until now. Wow she must be great and hide and go seek. She has been hiding this side of her for a long time."

Dinah reads Tracy's lips and then nods. She lays her head on Tracy's shoulder as they leave the nursery and looks in Jayme's room. Then the three of them go downstairs to the livingroom. Jayme wasn't there either. Dinah and Angel start to get worried looks on their faces when they don't see Jayme. They was afraid without Jayme. They wouldn't be able to talk to mommy about anything.

"Jayme was afraid to let her little girl side out. I convinced her it would be okay here at home. She is afraid you girls won't respect her and will make fun of her."

Tracy walks around trying to spot Jayme. She enters the living room and notices Jayme sitting on the back deck, drawing. Tracy opens the back door and steps outside.

"I hope I am not bothering you, but Dinah was trying to tell me something in sign language. I didn't understand it, so I thought I would find you. Could you ask Dinah what she wants?"

Jayme wipes her eyes and turns around. "No you aren't bothering me. I just came out here to get away from the girls for a little while. She looks at Dinah and signs to her. Dinah signs back. Jayme looks at Tracy. "Dinah was asking if Angel and her could go to bed earlier than you said? They are sleeping. If not. They will try and stay awake until the other girls go to bed."

Tracy could tell that something was bothering Jayme. She listened as Jayme explained what Dinah was trying to tell her.

"Of course I can. I will give them a quick wash at the sink and then get them dressed for bed."

Tracy carries the girls back upstairs and goes into the bathroom. She strips both Dinah and Angel down to their diapers and washes them off with a soapy washcloth. She rinses both girls and dries them with a towel before carrying them to their nursery. Tracy gets both girls dressed in their pajamas and sets them in their cribs. She tucks them into bed and gives them both a kiss on the cheek. "goodnight."

Tracy turns on the nightlight and closes the door to the nursery, then goes back downstairs. She goes out the back door and sits down in one of the chairs.

"Care to talk about it?"

Jayme tells Dinah and Angel what Tracy said and they smiled. They blow a kiss to Tracy after they was put into their cribs. They was asleep before Tracy got to the stairs. Jayme looks at Tracy. "There is nothing to talk about. I just needed to get away from the girls. I was following Dinah and Angel to the nursery. I stopped outside to tie my shoe and I heard part of what April said and the other girls laughing about it. So I came out here to draw and get what April said out of my mind." She hands Tracy the picture she was drawing. It showed a little girl in a stroller and 5 bigger girls standing around laughing at the one in the stroller. "I should have expected this when you told them about me wanting to be a little girl like them. Maybe I should just rebury my feelings and stop being a little girl. I thought it would be fun to be a little girl and play with them on their level,but I guess that will not happen."

• Like 1

Tracy listens as Jayme explains. She looks at the picture and sees that the girl in the stroller looks like a little Jayme.

"Well, for what it's worth, April said she was giggling because she thought it was funny. She wasn't teasing you. It was just a little girls reaction to what she was feeling. I have talked to her about and I don't think she would laugh anymore. The girls already know you have a little girl side. I doubt if you could keep it hidden anymore. I think they accept your little girl side. However, if you decide you want to go back to being just Jayme the nanny, I will respect that."

Jayme looks at Tracy. "April thinks it is funny that I'm a little girl and not a big girl anymore?" She shrugs. "I don't know. You are probably right. I don't think I could keep it hidden anymore." Jayme shakes her head. "From what I heard. It didn't sound like they did. They was all laughing at what April said about me not being a big girl anymore and I was just a little girl who was pretending she was a big girl,but she really wasn't." She sighs. "I don't know what I want to do. I don't feel like a nanny anymore,but if I stay as a little girl. I will be the butt of their jokes about me not being a big girl only pretending to be one. I think I'm going to bed. That is unless you need me to help you get the girls ready for bed. I know you said I could stay up 30 minutes later than the girls and I'm wasting my one time shot at it,but I don't feel like playing after the girls go to bed."

"I understand totally. I wish there was something I could say or do to help you. No matter what your decision is, I will totally support it. I only hope you don't decide to leave us. The girls love you very much and want you to stay here."

"Do you want me to help you get dressed for bed? I know it's hard for you to change into your pajamas by yourself. I won't need help with the other girls. They are big enough to help me and I can manage."

Jayme nods. "Yes I know you do wish you could say or do something to help me,but this is something I have to do alone and something I have to decide on by myself." She shakes her head. "I don't think I will be doing that. That would be a knee jerk reaction to what was going on." Jayme nods. "Yes I would like that. You are right I do have trouble puttting my pajamas and other clothes on."

Tracy nodded her head and walked over to the door. She decided it would be best to let Jayme push herself inside and over to the elevator. Once Jayme was inside, Tracy closed and locked the back door. She walked over to the staircase and upstairs. Just as she got upstairs the door to the elevator opened and Jayme came out. Tracy followed her to the bedroom. Tracy helped Jayme move over onto the bed and pulled her pants off of her. It didn't look like Jayme needed her diaper changed, so Tracy got out Jayme's pajamas. She noticed they had a pattern on them that a little girl might like but didn't say anything. She helped Jayme get under the covers and tucked her in. Tracy gave Jayme a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight, Jayme. Big girl or Little girl, I still love you."

Tracy left the room and walked down to the playroom. Tracy wondered if she looked as tired and worn out as she felt.

Jayme rolls herself into the door and goes over to the elevator. She gets inside and pushes the up button. Jayme looks down at her diaper when Tracy takes off her pants. It was a little wet,but not enough to need it changed. She lays back as Tracy puts the pajamas on her. Jayme notices they are childish,but she doesn't say anything. She gets her doll and snuggles in close to her body. Jayme gets her pacifier off her nightstand. "I love you too and I loved being your little girl for part of the day. I felt loved for the first time in my life." She puts the pacifier in her mouth and snuggles down in her bed.

Bonnie looks at Tracy when she comes in. "Where was you at mommy? Where is Dinah and Angel at?"

Tracy sees Jayme tuck her doll in beside her and put her pacifier in her mouth. At least she still wanted to be a little girl sometimes.

Tracy sits down on a chair in the playroom.

"Dinah and Angel are already in bed, as is Jayme. After I put Dinah and Angel to bed, I went down and talked to Jayme. Then we came upstairs and I put her to bed. And before you ask, no they weren't put to bed for being bad. They were tired and decided to go to bed. Now it is time for my other girls to head to bed as well. We have a busy day tomorrow."

"Well, we are going to Gatorland. You know what alligators are don't you? You are going to see lots of them and crocodiles and other reptiles."

"Oh my! Where do you think Molly may have hidden herself? You better find her fast though. We all need to get to bed."

April nods. "Yes a big green lizard that attacks cities."

Emily laughs. "April that is Godzilla. Alligators are reptiles that lives in the swamp and bogs."

Bonnie nods. "You forgot about the evergreens Emily." She thinks for a second. "Molly is probably hiding in the toy box. It is her favorite place to hide when we play hide and go seek."

"Yes, Alligators live in swamps and bogs, but they also live in ponds and lakes."

"Why don't you go check and see if Molly is still hiding in the toy box? I'm sure she is tired and wants to go to bed too."

Bonnie slips out of her crib and goes to the playroom. She comes back with Molly in her arm. "She was still in the toy box. Molly was asleep when I opened the toybox. She yawned and puts her paws over her eyes when I opened the lid." Bonnie gets into her crib and lays down. She puts Molly under the cover with her.

The girls looks at Tracy. "Night mommy. See you in the morning." They watch Tracy close the door to the room.

As Tracy goes by Jayme's room. She can hear Jayme talking in her sleep and it sounded like she was having a bad dream. "I am a big girl. I'm not pretending to be one. I really am a big girl. Mommy said I was. So quit picking on me. I can't help I want to be a little girl. Mommy said for you to stop picking on me." There was a thud as Jayme falls out of the bed and hits the floor.

Tracy stood there listening to Jayme. She felt so sorry for her. She was determined that the girls would not tease Jayme. When she heard Jayme fall out of bed Tracy hurried into the room. Tracy was concerned with Jayme falling out of her bed. She bent down and lifted Jayme up. She looked in Jayme's face and smiled.

"How would Jayme like to sleep in mommy's bed for the rest of the night? I don't want you falling out of bed anymore. I wish we could get a crib for you tomorrow, but unfortunately we probably can't. I will go check online tonight and see if I can't find a crib for you."