LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Tracy follows Jayme back to the bedroom and gets out the changing supplies. As she changes Jayme into a clean diaper she listens to Jayme's story. She shakes her head with disgust at the way her mother treated her. When she had the diaper changed she lifted Jayme up and sat down next to her. She put her arms around Jayme and gave her a long hug.

"I wish I could make up for what your mother did to you. I promise I will never punish you for sucking your thumb. It is just a habit you have. If you would like, after the girls go to bed you can play with their toys or I can take you outside to play in the sandbox or on the swing sets. You can watch anything you want on TV and act however you want to act. Go ahead and suck your thumb if it makes you feel better. The girls won't think any less of you for it."

"Okay, I think we better get supper ready for the girls. what would you suggest?"

• Like 1

Jayme snuggles in close to Tracy when she hugs her. "I would like that alot. It might be too dark to go outside to play after the girls go to bed. Are you going to continue to pull my pacifier out of my mouth in the morning if I forget to take it out. Also what are you going to tell the girls about this? I'm sure they are probably going to notice if I'm acting like a little girl like them? Are you sure the girls wouldn't think any less of me because of this?" She thinks for a moment. "Hot Dogs and Tater Tots. Do we have any Kool Aid?"

"Okay, maybe we go into the girls playroom at night. No, I won't keep pulling the pacifier out of your mouth. The girls all know you use one. They will accept you no matter what. Okay, hot dogs and tater tots it is. Yes, I can make up a pitcher of Koolaid. What flavor would you like? I have Cherry, grape, lemon, lime and pink lemonade."

Jayme nods. "I would like that. Maybe you should get another highchair and a crib. I hope you are right about the girls accept me as a little girl like them." She thinks for a moment. "Cherry kool aid. It is my favorite. It makes the best looking kool aid mustache." Jayme looks up at Tracy. "This is alot like the dream I had. I was in a crib and you was talking to me as if I was a small child. In my dream. I was very happy. The only difference was when we went out. You put me into a stroller instead of my wheelchair."

Tracy nods her head when Jayme suggests getting another crib and high chair. "Okay, cherry Koolaid it is. Why don't you go upstairs and tell the girls to wash up while I get dinner started."

Tracy goes to the kitchen and takes the hot dogs and tater tots from the freezer. She starts the stove heating up and then gets out a packet of Cherry Koolaid and a pitcher. Tracy makes up the Koolaid and gets a baby bottle out for each of the girls and one for Jayme as well. She puts a bib on the tray of each of the high chairs and lays a bib on the table for Jayme to use.

Jayme nods. "Yes Mommy." She slides off the bed and crawls out of the bedroom. Jayme gets in her wheelchair and goes up on her elevator. She rolls into the playroom. "Ladies, listen up. Tracy said for you all to go wash your hands and get ready for supper."

April looks at Jayme. "What is for supper?"

Jayme looks at April. "Your favorite April. Hot Dogs and Tater Tots." All the girls get up and run to the bathroom. They line up in two rows and wait their turn at the sink. They all ride down together in Jayme's elevator with Jayme. They run into the dining room. They stop when they get to the table. Mommy, why is there a bottle and a bib where Jayme sets? Is Wanda coming over to eat supper with us?"

After the stove heats up Tracy puts the tater tots and hot dogs in. Once they are cooked, she pulls them out of the stove and puts them on a serving plate. She sets the plate on the table and waits for the girls. She smiles when she sees the girls come to the table.

"No, Wanda is not coming over for supper. Those are for Jayme. I hope you don't have a problem with Jayme having a bib and a bottle."

April shakes her head. "No I don't have a problem with Jayme having a bib and a bottle,but why does she have them? Aren't bottles and bibs for little girl like us? Jayme isn't a little girl. She is big." The other girls nods in agreement." Jayme helps the girls into their highchairs and puts their bibs on them. She was going to leave explaining things to the girls.

• Like 1

"We, that is Jayme and I, have decided that she wants to be treated like a little girl. It makes her feel better and we feel that is what she needs. She will still be helping me to take care of you girls sometimes, but I will be taking care of her as well. Please don't give Jayme a hard time. You wouldn't want anyone to tease you because you are treated like a little girl would you?"

The girls nods as Tracy talks and giggles a little bit. "Jayme is going to be a little girl like us? Is she going to set in a highchair and sleep in a crib?" They shakes their heads. "No mommy we wouldn't,but we look like little girls because of what was done to us at the home. Jayme is too big to be a little girl. Who has ever heard of an adult who is a little girl?"

"Yes, I am getting a high chair and crib for her. I hope you won't think any less of her. She will still sleep in the same bedroom. There are lots of adults who are little girls. There are many reasons why they want to be little girls. For some it makes them feel good inside, for others it is an escape from their real life. If you see Jayme with a bottle or pacifier I don't want you saying anything about it, okay?"

• Like 1

April looks at Tracy. "Why would an adult want to escape from their real life? They have such a cool life. They get to drive cars,they get to tell other people what to do. They get an allowance. What could be more prefect than that? Money to buy things they want. Instead of having to ask someone else to buy it for them."

Mary looks at Tracy. "Well she dress like us and play with us outside and in the playroom? It wouldn't be much fun to be a little girl if she didn't play with toys and have fun. That is the best part about being a little girl. Getting to play and have fun."

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "Why would we said anything about it? Jayme is our big sister and if she wants to be like us. They I'm ok with it. Just as long as she doesn't get special treatment if she gets into trouble. It wouldn't be fair if we got punished for doing something wrong and Jayme didn't."

• Like 1

"some people were expected to grow up too fast as children, and were rushed through things like potty training and other things that measure how a child is supposed to act. When they get older, they want to relive parts of their childhood again. Some people don't get any love at all as children and when they get older they act out, looking for the love they missed. There are other reasons as well."

"She will be playing with toys and on the playground as well. Just because she is playing with you doesn't mean she won't be in charge or that you can't go to her when you need something. She is still Jayme."

"If Jayme does something that goes against the rules then yes, she will be punished in the same manner as any of the rest of you. She will be taking naps just the same as any of you."

• Like 1

April nods. "Oh I see. It seems silly to be that someone would be rushed though their childhood because no matter what. They are only going to grow up so fast. So rushing someone though their childhood doesn't make any sense. What did their parents think? That if they took away their child's childhood. They would be an adult faster? That is dumb."

Mary shakes her head,but Jayme won't still be Jayme. Well she will,but not the Jayme she was before. Because now she will be like us."

Bonnie nods. "Well that is fair. If she gets into trouble. Then she should get punished too."

Jayme pouts. "I don't want to take a nap."

All the girls start to giggle as Jayme pouts. Bonnie looks at Tracy. "It sounds like Jayme is already being a bad girl and breaking the rule about taking a nap."

• Like 1

"I think some parents just don't want to deal with dirty diapers, or messy toddlers so they try to rush them through this period."

"So are you saying that you won't listen to Jayme if she tells you it's time to come inside, or won't let her change your diaper if you need it, Mary? I hope not, because I will still need help taking care of you girls."

"No she isn't breaking any rules right now. She just stated that she doesn't want to take a nap. It's okay if you say that. You girls already had naptime today so won't get another one until tomorrow. unless you get cranky. So what do you girls want to do after dinner?"

April shakes her head. "What is wrong with dirty diapers and messy toddlers? It is part of being a child. If parents don't want to deal with dirty diapers and having messy toddlers. Then why do they have kids? Are they so old that they don't remember when they was kids? Their parents had to change their dirty diapers and clean them up when they got messy."

Mary nods. "Yes because she isn't the same Jayme as before. She is now a little girl in an adult's body."

Bonnie nods. "Yes she is. You makes us take a nap and Jayme said she doesn't want to take a nap. That isn't fair. We don't get a choice,but Jayme does. She said she doesn't want to take a nap and you said that was ok."

The girls shrugs. "We don't know."

"I guess they just want to deal with a preteen and teen although those ages are worse than A toddler, in my opinion."

"so I should hire someone else to take care of all of you? It would be easier if you would just do as Jayme tells you."

Bonnie, you girls don't get punished for saying you don't want to take a nap. Only if you don't get in your cribs when asked. When it is time for you girls to take a nap and she refuses, then she will be punished."

April shrugs. "I don't know. I don't know any teens or preteens except the older girls at the home."

The girls shakes her head. "No we don't want anyone to see us in diapers. They might not be nice to us and they might be mean to Jayme. Because she is an adult acting like a little girl."

Bonnie nods. "Oh I see. So if you tell us to do something and we don't listen then we get punished. That seems fair as long as it is applied equally and Jayme does get special treatment because she is an adult." The girls finish up their supper."

Mary looks at Tracy. "Does Jayme still get to do adult things even though she is acting like a little girl? I mean like cooking and using sharp knives. We can't do thing like that. Also is she going to be on the chart for helping out in the kitchen?"

"Then you better obey Jayme just as you do now. She is still an adult."

"Jayme will have to follow the rules. I may have her do things that adults do that you girls can't do, but remember, she is an adult. When you girls get older you will be able to do more things as well."

"When Jayme is acting like an adult, she will get to adult things. If she is acting like a little girl she will get to do little girl things. It wouldn't be fair on me to be the only one able to change all of your girls diapers, fixing dinners and so on."

Tracy starts taking the girls out of their high chairs, removing their bibs and wiping their faces and hands. When she is done with the younger girls Tracy goes over to Jayme and removes her bib. She wipes off Jayme's face and hands as well. "Okay, all of you girls run up to the playroom while I get the table cleared and the dishes cleaned up from supper."

The girls nods. "Ok we will listen to Jayme. Even if she doesn't look or act like one."

Mary sighs. "That means we will never get to do anything. We will never get older. We will always look like we do now."

After the girls leave to go upstairs. "I don't think the part about me getting to do adult things went over too well with the girls. I could tell by the look on their face that they think it is unfair to them." She rolls out of the dining room and goes into the kitchen. Jayme gets out of her wheelchair and sets on the floor. She gets the remote and turns on the TV. Jayme flipped though the channels until she came to Sesame Street. She puts the remote down and watches the show.

"Growing up doesn't always have to be physically Mary. What I meant by growing up was mentally and emotionally. As you learn to do new things then I will let you girls do more."

"Well, I don't know how else to do it. The other girls aren't big enough to change each other's diapers. I suppose I could set up charts for other things and give everyone a chance to help me."

Tracy starts clearing the table and watches all of the girls except Jayme head upstairs. Jayme goes over to the TV and turns it on. Tracy sighs and comes out to the living room.

"Hey little one. I thought I told you girls to go upstairs and play in the playroom? What are you doing down here?"

Mary nods. "Oh I see."

Jayme shakes her head. "I don't think it was the changing diapers part that upset them. That they understand. I think it was the part about when I was an adult. I would get to cook dinner and use the kitchen appliances that they think isn't fair." She looks up from the floor at Tracy and gives her a sheepish grim. "You told me I could watch children shows when I wanted to and Sesame Street is on. After that Barney is on and then on Nick is Dora the Exploder and Diego." Jayme wanted to see how much she could get away with like any child would do with their parents.