LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Hannah nods. "Yes I'm going with you,but I'm not going anywhere close to Brenda or Wanda. I'm going because it is important to you that we all go."

Jayme smiles. "It was real simple. I played the Joe card. I told her that if she didn't come. That Joe was going to miss seeing one of his little ladies. I knew since all the girls liked Joe. If I said Joe would be disappointed if one of his little girls wasn't at the party. Then I knew I could get Hannah to go. She doesn't want to disappoint Joe. Now I'm hoping for alot of luck and that Joe is going to be there. Otherwise this could blow up in my face and I could lose all the credit I worked so hard to gain with Hannah." They all go out the door and Tracy locks the front door. Jayme notices all the girls hopping around on one foot and then the other. "Next time we go to the store. We are going to have to get sandals or flip flops for the girls to wear when they go out. I didn't think about it earlier at Walmart." She puts as many of the girls as she could on her lap and rolls them to Brenda's front door.

"Good job, Jayme. Brenda said that Joe was on his way home when I talked to her on the phone, so if he isn't there now, he will be shortly."

Tracy watches the girls do their hotfoot dance.

"yes I think a pair of flip flops or jellies or maybe clogs would be good. I will have to start a list of things to buy when we go shopping."

Tracy sees Jayme load up her wheelchair with girls and picks up two of them herself and carries them over to Brenda's house. She knocks on the door to Brenda's house and waits to be let in.

Jayme smiles. "I haven't lived with these girls this long and not pick up on which button to push to get them to do something. I'm glad he is on his way. I would hate to look like a liar to Hannah."

Brenda hears someone knocking on the door. "I'm coming Joe." She opens the door. "Oh it is you." Brenda looks at them. "Sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I just thought it was Joe. I thought I heard him pulling up in front of the house. Come on it. You both look like you have your hands full." She smiles when she sees Hannah. "I'm so glad you decided to come."

Hannah looks at Brenda. "I came because Jayme said it was important to mommy if all of us came to the party. I also came because of Joe."

Brenda nods. "Oh I see. Well he isn't here yet. He should be in alittle bit. Wanda is upstairs playing if you all want to go up there." 5 of the girls walks into the living room and sets down on the couch.

Bonnie,Angel and Dinah stays with Tracy,Jayme and Brenda. Bonnie looks at Brenda. "Is there anything we can help you with?"

Jayme looks at the girls in the living room. They all look at Bonnie and then at Hannah. Hannah sets back on the couch and crosses her arms. The girls do the same. "The power is shifting away from Bonnie as the leader and Hannah taking her place. All because Bonnie offered to help Brenda get the party set up."

Brenda nods. "Yes you can carry the plates,napkins and cups outside to the deck." Bonnie nods and tells Dinah and Angel what Brenda said. They nodded and took the plates,cup and napkins out to the deck. Brenda looks at Tracy and Jayme after Bonnie,Dinah and Angel go outside to put the things on the table. "Bonnie,Dinah and Angel are good little helpers."

Joe opens the front door. "Hello Ladies." All the girls smiled when they saw Joe. They got up off the couch and runs over to him and hugs his leg. "I'm got some bags in the car. "Who wants to help me carry them in?" 5 hands shoot up. "Ok you can all help me." The girls followed Joe out the door. They ignored how hot their feet was getting standing on the asphalt driveway. Joe handed them each a bag to carry into the house. They all into the house carrying a bag. They put them on the floor since they couldn't reach the counter. Joe walks back to where Tracy and Brenda was standing. "Brenda tells me you want an elevator put into your house so Jayme can go up and down without needing help. Where did you want to put it?"

Tracy smiles at Brenda when she opens the door. She sets down the girls she was carrying and walks in the house. She follows Brenda to the kitchen. She watches as Bonnie, Angel and Dinah help carry the napkins and cups outside. She is worried about the five sitting on the couch though. She knows this is going to blow into a big thing sooner or later. Tracy is glad to see Joe come into the house.

"I am not sure where it should go. I guess near the stairs or as close as you get to that area. I have another project for you to tackle when you get done with the elevator. I bought two swingsets today and I would like for you or your friends to put them together, please."

Joe nods. "I see. "Well I'll have to get my contractor friends over and see where they think a good place would be. I would say the closet next to the stairs. That is probably the strongest and well built area around the stairs. The only other place I could think of that would be the next strongest place would be the pantry between the kitchen and the wash room. The drawback would be it would come up in the middle of the bathtub in the bathroom." He nods. "Swingsets huh? Well that shouldn't take very long. With is a bigger need to you? The elevator or the swingsets?"

Tracy listens to Joe and nods her head. "Yes the closet by the stairs would work. I don't really store anything in it anyway. I think we need the tub in the bathroom. The elevator is number one priority. Jayme needs a way to get upstairs without having to crawl up and down the staircase."

"I think the girls are anxious to get in the pool, so I think we should get this party started."

Joe nods. "Ok I'll have my friend stop by tomorrow and look it over. It is probably going to take a while. You know how slow government works. There are forms to fill out and inspectors to bribe." He looks at the girls. "Yes they do look anxious to get into the pool. Go take them out to the pool. I'll be there shortly."

"Thanks, Joe. Jayme will really like to have the elevator set up. I understand about government red tape. I am really surprised I was able to adopt the girls as fast as I did. I was thinking about getting a second wheelchair and keeping it upstairs before I thought about the elevator. I guess a few more days of carrying the wheelchair upstairs will be alright. That is unless you have a wheelchair hidden around here we could borrow? Tracy joked.

Tracy walked out to where the girls were standing around waiting. "Okay, every one out to the pool! We have some swimming to do!"

Joe nods. "Yeah I thought you got back here really quickly. Adoptions usually takes months to go though. First they interview the person, They talk to the neighbors to see what kind of person the person is. They do a walk though of the house to make sure that the house is safe for the child to be in. They also do a very indepth background check on the person. Adopting Bonnie wasn't that big of a deal. Since you are family. They probably did a background check to make sure you didn't have any mental problems. Though adopting 8 girls isn't something a sane person would do. So you must be a little mentally unbalanaced. Whoever handled the adoption for you really put it on the fast track. I wish all of the governemnt actions was that fast." He laughs. "I'm joking with you about that." Joe shakes her head. No I don't have a second wheelchair hidden around here. I have a wheelbarrow if that is any help?"

The girls run out of the living room and to the backdoor. They run over to the pool. Hannah sets on one of the deck chairs while the rest of the girls line up beside the pool.

"I guess the agency did a thorough check on me when I adopted Bonnie and just let that be for the rest of the girls as well. It was important for the girls to stay together and I guess I made a good impression on Linda, one of the top agents."

Tracy follows the girl out to the pool. She sees Hannah sit down in the pool chair. "Are you going to wait for Joe to come out?"

Tracy gets into the pool and one by one lifts the girls into the pool.

"Girls, don't worry about sinking. Your swimmies are going to keep you on top of the water. I want all of you to stay in the shallow end here until you get used to being in the water, and you are never to get in the pool unless mommy or another adult is with you. Go ahead and float around for a little while and see how nice the water is."

Joe nods. "I guess you did make a good impression on Linda. You make a good impression on everyone you meet. This little slice of the world is better off because of you and that smile of your's."

Hannah shakes her head. "No I'm making sure there are no sharks or aligators in the water before I get in. I don't want to be a snack for them." The girls paddle around in the water and giggle as they swim.

Bonnie tries to go under the water,but keeps popping right back up. "Mommy why can't I go under the water? I wanted to go to the bottom of the pool and then come back up. Can I take off my swimmies? I know how to swim."

Jayme looks at Hannah. "There are no sharks or aligators in the pool. Sharks live in the ocean and while Aligators do live in Florida. They live in swimming pools. The water isn't good for their skins. How about I go into the pool with you and you hold onto my body until you are comfortable?" Hannah nods and gets off the deck chair. She goes over to Jayme and gets into the pool after Jayme does. Hannah holds onto Jayme. "See no sharks or gators in the pool. Just Tracy,me and your sisters. Are you ready to let go of me yet?" Hannah nods and slowly gets go of Jayme. Hannah floats over to Tracy.

"Aww, thank you Joe. that was nice of you to say," Tracy blushes from the compliment.

"Yes, the buoyancy of the swimmies is keeping you from going too deep in the water. You can take your swimmies off and I will put them on the pool deck. You can show mommy how well you can swim."

Tracy helps Bonnie take off her swimmies and swims over to the side of the pool. She puts the swimmie's on the pool deck and swims back to where Bonnie is. She sees Bonnie's feet sticking out above the water and starts tickling them.

Tracy holds out her hands when she sees Hannah swimming toward her.

"Good job, little girl!" Tracy said with a smile.

Joe nods. "It is very true. You was the first neighbor to welcome us to the neighborhood and our first choice for godmother when Wanda was born."

Bonnie nods. "I see mommy. I wouldn't go too deep in the water. I might not be able to get to the side of the pool if I get into trouble." She gets next to the wall and giggles when Tracy tickles her feet. "Quit it mommy. You are gonig to make me sink." Bonnie pushes off the wall and starts to swim across the pool. She stops paddles and goes under the water. Bonnie goes to the bottom of the pool and stays there for a few moment and then comes shooting up out of the water. She laughs when she saw the worried look on Tracy's face. "Did I scare you mommy?"

Tracy watches Bonnie swim across the pool. When Bonnie dives for the bottom of the pool and stays down for a few seconds. Tracy starts to worry and starts to grab her when Bonnie pops up next to her.

"Yes, You scared me. I wasn't sure if you were going to drown down there or what. Don't scare mommy like that again. Stay right there. I want to do something."

Tracy swims out until the water is just past her waist. She stands up and smiles at Bonnie. "Okay, swim out to where I am. Don't worry, I will be watching you the whole time in case something happens."

Bonnie giggles. "Mom and dad didn't like when I would do that to them,but I thought it was very funny. Mommies worry too much about things." She starts swimming out to where Tracy was standing. Abby passes Tracy and makes a lap around her body. "How was that mommy?"

April goes floating by with her Swimmies on. "Show off. What are you half fish? Maybe we should call you Ariel. Since you seem to be a mermaid like she is."

Tracy watches Bonnie swim around her and smiles. She wishes she would have brought her digital camera over. She would have loved to have a picture of Bonnie swimming.

"Very good, Bonnie!"

"would you like to learn how to swim, April? I can get you girls enrolled in a swimming class if you'd like. I can probably teach you how to float on your back but that's about it."

Tracy pulls April over to her and puts her arms under her. She has April lay on her back. "Now just relax."

(I forgot to say this last time, but every once in a while an alligator finds it's way into a backyard swimming pool. I wouldn't want to scare the girls by telling them that though)

Bonnie smiles. "Thanks mommy."

April nods. "Yes I would like to learn to swim. So I can swim as good as the little mermaid over there." She points at Bonnie. April nods and relaxes. She felt Tracy move her arms and April felt herself sinking under the water. She starts to panic and downs under the water.

Bonnie puts her hands under April and brings her back up to the surface. "You have to relax if you go under the water. You are not going to drown if you relax. Your body will float once everything evens out. If you start to panic. You will tire yourself and out you will more likely to sink. I want you to do as I do and i'll show you that you will always come back up to the surface. I want you to take a deep breath and go under the water. I promise I'll go down with you." April nods and takes a deep breath. Bonnie goes under the water with April. She let go of April's hands and April shoots back up to the surface next to Tracy. "See I told you that you wouldn't sink."

Tracy sees April panicking and Bonnie take over teaching her. She smiles when both girls come bouncing up out of the water.

"Maybe I should just have you teach all the girls. You do a good job."

Tracy swims over to the side of the pool and rests.

Bonnie nods. "You was doing a good job with teaching April to float. You just forgot to remind her that she was going to sink until her body leveled out. Then she would float back to the surface."

Brenda comes out of the house in a two piece swimsuit with Wanda in her arm. Wanda was wearing an Ariel swimsuit and swimmies on her arms. "I see you have already gotten the girls use to the water. Joe will be out in a moment. He is putting his swimsuit on."

Joe comes walking out of the house in full scuba gear. The girls started laughing. "What is so funny? Isn't that you wear in the pool?"

Emily shakes her head. "No Joe. You aren't dressed right. You are suppose to be in a swimsuit like us."

Tracy smiles at Brenda and Wanda. "that is an adorable swimsuit you have on Wanda."

Tracy laughs when she sees Joe in his scuba gear. She knows he has a strange sense of humor.

"going swimming in the deep end Joe?"

(I don't know of a part you could play Jamesypoo. Baby_snow_white has most of the parts herself, and I don't want to change any more diapers than I am now in the roleplay. If Baby_snow_white can think of a part you can play then you can join.)

Wanda smiles. "Thank you Tracy. I liked it too. She is my second favorite disney princess. Snow White is my favorite. Because she has 7 other people who tell what to do."

Joe smiles. "Yes I am going swimming in the deep end. 20,000 leagues under the pool. I heard there was a treasure down there and I'm going to claim it for myself." He takes his scuba gear off and leaves on his swim trunks. "Is this better Emily?"

Emily nods. "Well it is better than what you had on before. You look like a surfer."

Joe smiles. "Garley dudette." He gets into the pool holds out his arms. "Come on Wanda. Jump in. I'll catch you." Wanda runs towards the pool and jumps right into Joe's waiting arms.

(I can't think of anything.)

Tracy laughs when she listens to Joe. He was a lot of fun to be around, especially around children. Tracy watched Wanda take a running jump into her father's arms. She loved that there was that much trust between father and daughter.

Tracy motioned for Bonnie to move back down to the shallow end with April. Tracy swam down to the shallow end where most of the girls were floating.

"So is everyone having a good time?"

Bonnie nods. "Ok mommy. I'll bring April back to the shallow end of the pool." She brings April back over to where the other girls was at.

They all gather around April. "What was it like to be in the deep end of the pool? Was it as much fun as it looked?"

April nods. "It was great to be over there on the deep end of the pool. It was really cool. I felt safe over there with Bonnie and mommy. Because I knew they wouldn't let me drown."

They all nod yes. Hannah shakes her head. "I was having fun until Wanda came out."

Tracy listens to April and smiles. She is glad that April was having fun. She was having a good time as well.

"Bonnie, why don't you sit on the steps here in the shallow end and rest for awhile?"

"Hannah, you don't have to play with Wanda. You can play with your sisters."

Tracy looks at Jayme up on the pool deck.

"Aren't you coming in the water?"