LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

(How old is Wanda supposed to be?)

"I guess sometimes people who adopt children that already have children of their own or are relatives sometimes treat the adopted child differently than their own children. Do you understand? I guess April thinks I will treat you like you are more special because you are my blood relative. I won't do that though. You all are special to me."

Tracy feels Wanda's bottom get warm. She shakes her head as she hands her back to Joe. "I'm sorry. I think I tickled her too much. She wet her diaper. If you would rather not run back upstairs to change her I have pink diapers in my purse that I use on my girls. I would be glad to change Wanda into one of those."

"Yes, I think your right. I think I will check online tonight after I put the girls to bed and see what is available. I think a 15 person van would be perfect. I hired a nanny to help me with the girls but she needs a wheelchair. I would have to find a van that is wheelchair friendly."

(Wanda is almost 4.)

Bonnie nods. "Yes I understand now. I wouldn't care if you gave me special treatment." She smiles and winks at Tracy.

Wanda bounces in Joe's arms. "Pink diaper."

Joe laughs. "I guess the princess has spoken. She wants the pink diaper." He hands Wanda to Tracy.

Brenda nods. "Not to be really nosy,but why did you hire a nanny who was in a wheelchair? Your house isn't wheelchair accessable. It's that going to make her job alot harder to do?" She thinks about it. "Remind me when we get home and I'll give you the phone number of a friend of mine. He works for a company that sells vehicles with ramps in them. He might be able to give you a good deal on a van."

"Bonnie that wouldn't be fair to the other girls. Don't worry you will get your share of my love."

Tracy smiles when she sees how excited Wanda is about the pink diaper. She takes it out of her purse and shows it to Wanda, Brenda and Joe. She takes Wanda and carries her over to the couch and lays her down. she unsnaps the crotch of the shortalls that Wanda is wearing. She pulls the shortalls back and untapes the wet diaper. Tracy gets out a couple of baby wipes and cleans Wanda's diaper area. She unfolds the pink diaper and slips it under Wanda. She sprinkles powder on Wanda and tapes the diaper on her, adjusting the tapes so that it fits tightly. She pulls the shortalls down and snaps up the crotch.

"There we go Sweetie, all nice and dry!" Tracy exclaimed, handing Wanda back to Joe.

"That's alright. I know it seems strange that I hired a nanny that uses a wheelchair. You see, she took care of the girls when they were at a childrens home. Of course she wasn't in the wheelchair at the time. Jayme is the only person other than me that they trust. It's really a long story and I will be glad to tell it to you tomorrow over coffee. Right now, I think we better to get to Target," Tracy advised," Really? I would like that very much. I'm sure that Jayme would like to be able to get in a car by herself. Right Now I am helping her in and out every time."

Bonnie smiles. "Life isn't always fair. If it was fair. My parents wouldn't have been killed and I wouldn't have got dumped into the children's home by the guy who was suppose to be looking out for me and not just in it for the money they left me."

Wanda looks at Tracy as she gets changed. She smiles as Tracy picks her up and carries her back outside to Joe. "Thanks Tracy."

Brenda nods. "I see. Well call me when you want to have coffee. I'm really interested in hearing about it and how you went from adopting one little girl and end up with 7 more girls." She looks at the girls though the window. "I hope they come to trust Joe and I too. I also hope they like Wanda too. I'm sure she would love to play with all of them." Brenda notices the girls fidgetting in their seats. "I think we should go. Your girls are getting tired of setting in the SUV or they have ants in their pants."

"No, life isn't always fair. Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people. I do have a little more love in my heart for you, but I can't treat you any different than the other girls. Life itself may not be fair, but I can do my part to make it as fair as I can when it concerns you girls."

Tracy gives Wanda several pats on her bottom and rubs noses with her. "You're welcome, baby."

"Okay I will. It's an interesting story. If they are around you enough I am sure they will learn to trust you. They will absolutely adore Wanda. I hope Wanda will not be overwhelmed with all the girls around her."

Tracy looks over at the SUV and smiles. "More like ants in their diapers. Okay, I'll see you at Target." Tracy goes out the door and walks back to the SUV.

"Sorry I took so long. This was the first time I saw Brenda and Joe since we came back. They have a little girl named Wanda that you will have to meet later."

Tracy gets in the car and pulls out of the drive.

Bonnie looks puzzled. "Why do good things happen to bad people? Bad things should happen to them. Since they are bad. They should be punished not rewarded." She nods. "Ok mommy. I guess you don't have to be fair to all the girls. Though it would be better for me if I did get special treatment because I'm related to you by blood and not by a piece of paper."

Brenda nods. "When you want that coffee. Just come on over. You know the door is always open. I hope so. If you need an extra hand with your girls. Just call me and I'll pitch in where I can." She smiles. "I'm sure she wouldn't be overwhlemed by all the girls. She is around alot of girls all day at daycare. Though they are younger than her. Because she isn't potty trained and isn't showing any interest in it. They said she can't move out of the toddler nursery until she is out of diapers. So I don't know what I'm going to do. If this keeps up. She is going to be the only 6 year old in a class of 2 years old. I know I have 2 years until that happens." Brenda looks at the girls. "There is something else you are going to need besides cribs and highchairs. You are going to need car seats for all of them. It is the law you know and you wouldn't want one of Joe's friends on the police force to give you a ticket for it now would you?" She nods. "Ok we'll meet you there."

Joe buckles Wanda into her car seat and gets in the front seat of the pick up. He pulls out of the driveway and follows Tracy to Target. He pulls into a parking place beside Tracy's SUV.

"I'm not sure why it is, Bonnie. I wish it wasn't that way. Bonnie, If I treated you different I would have 7 jealous girls on my hands. I don't want that."

"Okay, I will do that. I probably will need lots of advice. You have almost four more years of experience in child rearing than I do. I know I have and will make mistakes. I would appreciate you speaking out if you see something that I am doing wrong. Maybe you can bring Wanda over tomorrow afternoon after she gets out of daycare. You can look around and give me any advice you can. I was going to ask how Wanda's potty training was coming. It seems she really likes wearing diapers. I'm afraid my girls aren't going to be much help in being good examples. They are all still in diapers and they are older than Wanda. Oh my gosh, please don't let Joe tell his police friends that I am driving them around without car seats. Can it wait until I get the van? That should be tomorrow at the latest the day after tomorrow."

Tracy finally arrives at the mall. She opens the door and unbuckles the girls seat belts. She helps them out of the car and has them line up next to the car. Tracy goes around and gets the wheelchair out and brings it over the door. She helps Jayme get in the wheelchair. Tracy waits for Brenda and Joe to get out of the truck so she can introduce them to the girls and Jayme.

Bonnie nods. "Oh I guess that wouldn't make you very happy to have 7 jealous girls."

Brenda laughs. "Yes I have had 4 more years of child rearing than you have and most of it was trial and error. You try something and see if it works. If not. It is counted as an error and you try something new. Like with Wanda's potty training. I've tried alot of things and as for nothing has worked. I'm almost out of ideas." She looks confused. "Older? They look younger than Wanda. I would say around 2 years old. Except for that one. I would say she looks about Wanda's age." She points in the window at Angel." Brenda laughs. "Ok I'll tell him not to tell his friends about it.

Joe gets out of the pick up and gets Wanda out of her carseat. Brenda and Joe walks around the pick up and over to where Tracy,Jayme and the girls was at." He looks at the girls who hide behind Tracy and Jayme. Joe looks at Tracy. "Are you trying to start your own softball team? If you are. You are one girl short of the starting lineup." Wanda looks at the girls and then hides her face in Joe's shoulder.

"No, I wouldn't be very happy."

"yes, it's a lot of trial and error. I am sure that Wanda will "get" the potty training thing. It is just taking her awhile. yes, I would say most of them are older than Wanda. The only one I know for sure is my niece Bonnie who is fourteen, and yes she is in diapers. It's part of what we can talk about later. The others I am not sure about. Yes Angel looks about Wanda's age but I am not sure. by the way,two of the girls are hearing impaired and use sign language."

Tracy pulls Bonnie out from behind her. "This is Brenda and Joe, Bonnie. Say hello. That is their daughter Wanda. She is almost four years old. Maybe we can draft Wanda to be the ninth member of our team."

"Okay girls, buddy up and lets go into the store."

Brenda nods. "I hope so. She is falling behind on the skills other 4 years olds are learning. If she doesn't get out of diapers soon. She is going to be at a big disadvantage when it comes to preschool. The preschool will not take her if she is still in diapers." She looks shocked. "Your niece is 14? She looks like she is 2. Does she have the tipical teenage rebelous attitude or it is more like the terrible 2's behavior? Wow you are piling it on yourself aren't you. Two special needs children and a nanny in a wheelchair."

Bonnie looks at Brenda and Joe shyly. "Hello." She looks at Wanda. "Hello Wanda." Bonnie quickly goes back behind Tracy's legs. "I have my buddy." Bonnie holds up Molly and giggles.

Once inside the store. Brenda takes Tracy aside. "Are you sure she is 14? She acts like a toddler right down to being shy around people and carrying a stuffed animal. She also thinks her stuffed animal is real. None of those things are things teenagers do."

"Have you tried just taking her diapers away and keeping her bare bottom or in big girl panties? She also might need some role models her own age that are already potty trained. right now it seems she is around children in diapers all the time, so she doesn't feel the need to give them up. I didn't mean to be telling you what to do. I was just making a couple of suggestions. Yes, I am positive Bonnie is fourteen. I was there at her birth and saw her grow up until she was school aged before I moved here. Yes, I know I am going ot have my hands full. I guess I am just a pushover for a pretty girl," Tracy laughed.

Tracy frowns at Molly and makes sure she is paired up with April before they walk to the store.

"Yes, I am sure Bonnie is fourteen. If you would like I could show you her birth certificate. It's all part of the story I need to tell you over coffee. Is there anyway you could come over tonight after the girls are all in bed? You could have Joe watch Wanda for you."

(do you mean Tracy frowned at Bonnie instead of Molly?)

Brenda nods. "Yes I tried taking away her diapers and putting her in big girl panties. We have the yellow and brown stained carpet to prove it. I agree she does need role models her age to help her be potty trained,but until she is potty trained. The daycare will not take her out of the toddler nursery. So it is a circle that never ends." She smiles. "Don't worry about it. I'm open to any kind of suggestion. I didn't mean to doubt you,but she doesn't look 14 or school age unless we are talking about nursery school or preschool." Brenda nods. "Yes and you have 8 pretty girls." She looks at the girls paired up and then back at Tracy. "Yes I can come over tonight for coffee. Do you and your girls have any plans for supper? If not. You are all welcome to come over to supper tonight. I have a big pot of spaghetti sauce simmering on the store. That is why we was going to Target. We needed spaghetti and bread for tonight. There is plenty of you all want to come. Also if you need a break from the girls. You can send them over to my house. Once they get use to me and trust me. Wanda has a big playroom, We have a big backyard,playground equipment and sand box. We have a pool,but the gate stay locked unless I'm at the pool with Wanda. So you wouldn't have to worry about them getting into the pool when there is no one around."

(lol, yes I meant Bonnie instead of Molly. Guess I missed that one)

"That's too bad. Wanda is definitely a cute intelligent little girl. It is a shame she is missing out on playing with girls her own age just because of a stupid rule that the daycare has. I understand your doubts about Bonnie's age. If I hadn't known Bonnie when she was little I probably would doubt it as well. I hadn't even thought about supper. I'm sure the girls would love to play on your playground equipment. They already asked me if I had some. Spaghetti sounds great. They would also love the pool. They wanted to get in mine today but it needs cleaning first."

Tracy walks over to the service counter in the front of the store. She tried to remember the name of the person that the saleslady mentioned was supposed to holding a package for her. Was it Kimijo? Kamiko? Then she remembered that it was Kimiko.

"Hello, I am supposed to say that Kimiko is holding a package for me?" Tracy said to the girl behind the counter.

(Ok. I wondered what Molly did to get frowned on.)

Brenda nods. "Yes she is a very bright girl,but the longer she stays in a classroom with 2 year olds. The less bright she is becoming and more like a 2 yer old again. She use to dress herself, Now she doesn't. She mastered drinking out of a cup without a lid on it. That is gone. She drinks from a sippy cup and has to have a bottle at night. She has gone from sleeping in a toddler bed back to sleeping in a crib. The sippy cup, bottle and crib I blame on the daycare. Because all the kids drink from sippy cups at meal time and snacktime. They are given a bottle and put into their crib at naptime. When they go to the playground. They are strapped into a multi seat stroller." She nods. "Well it is settled then." Brenda nods. "How about tommorow afternoon. You bring the girls over and we have a pool party. They can swim can't they? If you don't have swim diapers. Don't sweat it. I have a big pack in the pool house." She laughs. "Yeah I've seen your pool from Wanda's room. It wouldn't surprise me if the creature from the Everglades didn't live in your pool."

The lady looks on her computer. "Oh you are the one who wanted the 7 plain wooden cribs. Do you want them now or are you going to do some shopping first?"

"Isn't there any other daycare you could put her in? It sounds like you need to get her out of there as soon as possible. The longer she stays there the worse she is going to be. Okay, A pool party sounds like fun. The girls will enjoy that. No they can't swim. I will have to get them swimmies, or whatever you call those inflatable arm things that young children wear. I might as well pick up eight of them tonight since We will be in Target. I guess we'll use your swim diapers."

"Yes I was the one buying the seven wooden cribs. I am also getting seven Dora high chairs. They aren't saved for me as well? I am planning on doing some additional shopping while I'm here."

Brenda shakes her head. "No there isn't. No other daycare will take her being almost 4 and still in diapers. Yes I do,but with no other option. She is stuck in the toddler's room until I can found another daycare that will take her or she gets potty train. The swimmies are in the back of the store next to the toy department with the other pool supplies."

The lady looks at the computer screen. "No there was only a hold on the 7 cribs. We have 7 Dora Highchairs in the backroom. I can add them to the hold for you." She types on the computer and then prints out a piece of paper. When you get ready to check out. Give this piece of paper to the cashier. It has the barcode for your cribs and the highchairs."

Brenda walks over to Tracy. "Is something the matter? Wasn't your package here?"

Tracy shakes her head. She can't think of anything else to say.

"Thank you very much. you were very helpful."

Tracy takes the paper from the woman and starts away from the service counter and bumps into Brenda.

"yes, they are holding it for me. I have to give the cashier this piece of paper when I check out. Did you find everything you needed already? I need to get the swimmies and some bibs for the girls before I check out. That is unless you have eight extra bibs at your house?"

The lady nods. "You are welcome."

Brenda nods. "That is good. I'm not doing the shopping. Joe took Wanda to go shopping. He likes to shop and I'm not going to stand in his way. That is just one less thing I have to do. Swimmies are in the pool area and the bibs are in the baby section."

Tracy gets a shopping cart and leads the girls and Jayme back to the toy section. she sees the pool toys and locates the swimmies. she puts eight packages of them in the cart and then pushes the cart over to the baby department.

"Okay girls, pick yourself out a bib. We are going over to Brenda and Joe's house tonight to have spaghetti for dinner and I don't want any of you to get your closed covered in spaghetti sauce."

April looks at Tracy. "Mommy, can we get a toy to play with since we have been good all day?"

All the girls picked out the bib they wanted and puts it into the cart. They look at Tracy to see if she will let them get a toy.

Brenda looks at Tracy. "That is a slippery slope. If you buy each of them a toy. Then they are going to expect one every time you go shopping. You don't get them each a toy. Then you risk an 8 girls meltdown tantrum."

Tracy looks at the girls and thinks. She doesn't want a meltdown, but doesn't want the girls to think she will be a pushover and buy them things every time they are in a store.

"No you may not have a toy because you were a good girl. I expect you girls to be good because that is the right thing to do, not because you expect something out of it. However, because we don't have any toys at the house right now for you kids to play with, you each may choose ONE toy to play with. We will not be doing this every time we go to a store. When we get home I expect you girls to share your toys."

Tracy looks at Brenda and blushes. She knows she probably made the wrong choice. Tracy follows the girls as they rush off to the toy department.

Brenda shakes her head. "You just opened a can of worms that you aren't going to be able to put the lid back on." She looks around after they got to the toy department. "Where is your nanny and the special needs girls at?"

Bonnie looks at Brenda. "They are not special needs. They are just normal little girls who just can't hear." She walks off to pick out her toy.

Brenda looks at Tracy. "Bonnie seems a little overly sentitive about the words special needs." The girls come back with the toy they wanted. Mary comes walking over dragging a big box that had Barbie's mansion in it.

"yes you are probably right. Would you rather I let eight girls have a meltdown here in the store? I told them I wasn't going to be buying them things every time we go to a store. It seems no matter how I handled the situation it would have been wrong."

"The girls have been through a lot together. If possible they are closer than sisters. She feels that special needs is a derogatory term and I agree with her. She prefers the term hearing impaired."

Tracy sighs as she sees Mary dragging the Barbie mansion over to the cart. Tracy knows the only Barbies they have are the ones that Bonnie bought at Walmart. She watches as the other girls put their toys in the cart.

"Remember girls. When we get home we share the toys."

Tracy looks around for Jayme and Dinah and April. She doesn't see them.

"Have any of you girls seen Jayme?"

Brenda shakes her head. "Not really. A one girl meltdown is bad enough. 8 girls would probably make the store fall down." She smiles. "Now you are getting the idea. There are no right answers when it comes to raising kids." Brenda nods. "Oh I'm sorry. I will not use that term again. Have you thought about getting them a seeing eye dog?"

Emily giggles. "That is silly. Seeing Eye dogs don't help people who are hearing impared. They help blind people."

The girls looked around. "No I haven't seen her since we came into the store."

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "You don't think they followed us here and took her do you mom?"

Brenda looks at Tracy. "Who is them and why would they take your nanny?"

Tracy smiles at Brenda and nods her head.

"We don't need any pets. I have eight little monkeys as it is."

"No honey. I doubt if they were following us. We better go up to the service desk and have them paged."

"'they' are the people from the children's home they were at. I'll explain it all tonight before dinner."

Tracy pushes the cart toward the front of the store and finally reaches the service desk.

"Hi again. Would it be possible to have someone paged to come up here?"